Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 02:11:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Obama's Birth Certificate Through The Eyes Of A Birther (PICTURE)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's Birth Certificate Through The Eyes Of A Birther (PICTURE)  (Read 250 times)
Brendon Webb

« on: April 28, 2011, 10:18:44 pm »

Obama's Birth Certificate Through The Eyes Of A Birther (PICTURE)

Ross Luippold First Posted: 04-27-11 05:08 PM   |   Updated: 04-27-11 06:12 PM

The White House released President Obama's long form birth certificate to much fanfare, claiming that the media's attention on people like Donald Trump who question the President's legitimacy was a "distraction" and "silliness."

But we hardly expect those who denied his status as an American citizen to instantly silent themselves, as such doubts were hardly based in reality -- all conspiracy theories about Obama not being an American citizen have been long debunked. We fully plan on hearing from birthers about why his authentic certificate still raises doubt. Here are some of our predictions of what lingering questions they will have about the birth certificate.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 08:41:00 pm »

Where is the state seal ?

It's a fake.
Report Spam   Logged
Jeremy Dokken
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 02:17:48 am »

Mine doesn't have a state seal. I guess, by your qualifications, anyone who doesn't have a state seal has a fake birth certificate.  Or, at least the black ones, right, Volitzer?
Report Spam   Logged
Jennifer Murdoch
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 02:31:54 am »

I can't even find my birth certificate, I doubt most people have their originals handy. 
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 12:16:34 pm »

Obama Birth Certificate Faked In Adobe Illustrator - Official Proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s9StxsFllY&feature=youtu.be
Report Spam   Logged
Janilee Wolff
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2011, 02:11:30 am »

Obama 'Official Birth Video' Unveiled By President At White House Correspondents' Dinner (VIDEO)

During his speech at the White House Correspondents' Dinner on Saturday night, President Barack Obama debuted what he described as his "official birth video" to his audience.

"As some of you heard, the state of Hawaii released my official, long-form birth certificate," the president joked. "Hopefully this puts all doubts to rest, but just in case there are any lingering questions tonight, I'm prepared to go a step further."

The comedic remarks were followed by a clip of what turned out to be footage from Disney's The Lion King.

After the video was played for the president's audience, Obama took a swipe at Fox News. "I want to make it clear to the Fox News table," he said, "that was a joke, that was not my birth video, that was a children's cartoon."

WATCH:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv_44QQMcGo&feature=player_embedded

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/30/white-house-correspondents-dinner-2011_n_855926.html
Report Spam   Logged
Janilee Wolff
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 02:12:24 am »

I thought the best part of this was him explaining to Fox News that it was a joke and that they could check with Disney for the long-form version!
Report Spam   Logged
Janilee Wolff
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2011, 02:13:51 am »

"... Call Disney if you don't beleive me. They have the original long form version... " that was priceless! !!
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2011, 01:18:02 pm »

Of course if you gulliberals are going to buy the other 2 fakes the COLB and the BCthen why not go 3 for 3.   The Globalists know what they are doing.

Obama Birth Certificate Faked In Adobe Illustrator - Official Proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s9StxsFllY&feature=youtu.be

Fortunately those of us who aren't government educated know better.
Report Spam   Logged
Janilee Wolff
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2011, 07:41:53 pm »

You never went to a public school like the rest of uis, Volitzer?

Where'd you go, a Catholic school? Cause that might explain a lot.  They are very selewctive as to what they teach, especially when it comes to history or science!
Report Spam   Logged
Brendon Webb

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2011, 07:46:03 pm »

Where'd you go, a Catholic school?

Glenn Beck University.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 11:54:51 am »

Actually I did go to a Catholic School.

We learned more about how the FED works and economics in the 11th grade than most Americans know currently period.

The whole reason for private schools is cuz even back then many parents saw the decline of what public schools have become, especially in New York.  90% pregnancy rates for women, and 75% incarceration rates for men.  Graduates understanding the world at a 6th grade level.  Acting like they are all that cuz they can do fractions and decimals.

Government education at its finest.    Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Jennifer Murdoch
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2011, 09:55:09 pm »

I can see you going to private schools, Volitzer.  But the solution is to make public schools better not send everyone to private schools. For one thing, the Catholic schools are all about dogma.  Do you believe in evolution, for one thing, Volitzer?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: