Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 04:17:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

[R]...Tribes of Atlantis...[R]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [R]...Tribes of Atlantis...[R]  (Read 55386 times)
Corissa
Superhero Member

« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2009, 02:04:23 am »

The Azores are one of the most beautiful places in the world.  Have you ever been back there as an adult, Riven?
Report Spam   Logged
Corissa
Superhero Member

« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2009, 02:06:07 am »

We do know there are shoals of mud in front of the straites like Spartel island that was also suggested as the site of Atlantis by a french professor.

Both Plato and Aristotle also mention the mud in their writings, and Plato blames it on the "gradual subsidence of the island."
Report Spam   Logged
Paulo Riven

« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2009, 05:29:44 am »

Hi Corissa;

I haven't been back to the Azores since I was 4 years old. I hope someday to go. Yes it is very beautiful like Hawaii.
When Atlantis rises the airfare will be cheaper! Then I can drive the rest of the way and enjoy the scenery! Smiley

Why, have you been there?

Thanks Corissa
Report Spam   Logged

[R]...Riven The Seer and Royal Bloodline to Atlantis...[R]

New! Tribes of Atlantis Academy of Atlantis Research Forums; http://tribesofatlantis.freeforum.ca/index.php
Website; https://sites.google.com/site/tribesofatlantis/
Paulo Riven

« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2009, 02:49:26 am »

Report Spam   Logged

New! Tribes of Atlantis Academy of Atlantis Research Forums; http://tribesofatlantis.freeforum.ca/index.php
Paulo Riven

« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2009, 09:51:53 pm »

God's name JA on top of the Great Pyramid in Cairo

Image and name of JA inside the great pyramid's airshaft and on the stoneplug.

Missing lion sphinx near the Red Pyramid at Saqqara

Temple of Man

Garden of Avila in Tanzania,Africa.

Image of my face appears on babe.

Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2009, 09:58:34 pm »

Paulo,

OT - take a look at this new article from Portugal:

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,16539.0.html

They liken the language to Etruscan, furthermore Almodovar is very close to Huelva in Spain, where
Las Marismas are - you know the swamp that they have been trying to search but, according to
last I heard from Dr. Kuhne - they couldn't get funded....

What do you think?
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Paulo Riven

« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2009, 01:36:26 am »

Thanks Bianca;

Too bad they weren't older than ca 500.bC and had better pictures for us to see the letters and writing. The Azilian letters are said to have been from 12,000 years ago that were being written in Iberia and Northwestern Africa. I believe that this is where our alphabet originaly came from which evolved into Linear A then the south iberian scripts of linear b which the phoenicians claimed as their own when they went back to sidon.

Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2009, 07:44:56 am »

QUOTE:

"Too bad they weren't older than ca 500.bC"

Paulo,

I don't have to tell you about archaeologists.......

I believe the "Southwest Script" is WAY older than 'they' think...

Here's a good shot of it, from Almodovar:

Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2009, 08:14:37 am »

I just did some 'research' on this and it gave me enough answers for my own personal theory.

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,16539.msg132543.html#msg132543

Thanks for your own answers, Paulo!

Bianca
Report Spam   Logged

Paulo Riven

« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2009, 03:07:52 am »

Your welcome Bianca. Thanks for the nice pic of the stone. Is that Atlas in the middle?  Roll Eyes

The Legend of Atlantis was told by the Egyptian Priest to Solon who passed on a copy to his friend and relative Dropides.

Dropides is the Great-Grandfather to Critias II and the Father of Critias I. We don't know in the story what the name of Critias II's father was who was the son of Critias I.

Plato must have been working from that copy from Dropides which Critias II had in his possession as he himself stated.

Also,their must have been a scribe recording the conversation of the contest at the theatre for Plato to be able to write everything that was said during that time around 420.bC This would appear to mean that Plato had 2 documents to work from perhaps while he was in the service of Dionysios The Tyrant in Syracuse around 360.bC when he wrote Timaeus and Critias.

Egyptian Priest > Solon(570.bC) > Dropides(Great Grandfather) > Critias I(Grandfather-90yrs old) > Critias II(10 years old) > Plato.(360.bC)

Plato wrote the legend of Atlantis in two dialogues.

PART I; - Timaeus
PART II; - Critias

In the Timaeus,Critias II is reciting from memory what his Grandfather,Critias I told him and Amynander at the Apaturia festival and what the Egyptian priest of Sais told Solon.

On one occasion, wishing to draw them on to speak of antiquity, he began to tell about the most ancient things in our part of the world-about Phoroneus, who is called "the first man," and about Niobe; and after the Deluge, of the survival of Deucalion and Pyrrha; and he traced the genealogy of their descendants, and reckoning up the dates, tried to compute how many years ago the events of which he was speaking happened. Thereupon one of the priests, who was of a very great age, said: O Solon, Solon, you Hellenes are never anything but children, and there is not an old man among you.

And whatever happened either in your country or in ours, or in any other region of which we are informed-if there were any actions noble or great or in any other way remarkable, they have all been written down by us of old, and are preserved in our temples.

As for those genealogies of yours which you just now recounted to us, Solon, they are no better than the tales of children. In the first place you remember a single deluge only, but there were many previous ones;

For there was a time, Solon, before the great deluge of all, when the city "WHICH NOW" is Athens was first in war

You are welcome to hear about them, Solon, said the priest, both for your own sake and for that of your city, and above all, for the sake of the goddess who is the common patron and parent and educator of both our cities. She founded your city a thousand years before ours, receiving from the Earth and Hephaestus the seed of your race, and afterwards she founded ours, of which the constitution is recorded in our sacred registers to be eight thousand years old. As touching your citizens of nine thousand years ago, I will briefly inform you of their laws and of their most famous action; the exact particulars of the whole we will hereafter go through at our leisure in the sacred registers themselves.

If you compare these very laws with ours you will find that many of ours are the counterpart of yours as they were in the olden time. In the first place, there is the caste of priests, which is separated from all the others; next, there are the artificers, who ply their several crafts by themselves and do not intermix; and also there is the class of shepherds and of hunters, as well as that of husbandmen; and you will observe, too, that the warriors in Egypt are distinct from all the other classes, and are commanded by the law to devote themselves solely to military pursuits; moreover, the weapons which they carry are shields and spears, a style of equipment which the goddess taught of Asiatics first to us, as in your part of the world first to you

For these histories tell of a mighty power which unprovoked made an expedition against the whole of Europe and Asia, and to which your city put an end.

This vast power, gathered into one, endeavoured to subdue at a blow our country and yours and the whole of the region within the straits;and then, Solon, your country shone forth, in the excellence of her virtue and strength, among all mankind. She was pre-eminent in courage and military skill, and was the leader of the Hellenes. And when the rest fell off from her, being compelled to stand alone, after having undergone the very extremity of danger, she defeated and triumphed over the invaders, and preserved from slavery those who were not yet subjugated, and generously liberated all the rest of us who dwell within the pillars. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea. For which reason the sea in those parts is impassable and impenetrable, because there is a shoal of mud in the way; and this was caused by the subsidence of the island.

I have told you briefly, Socrates, what the aged Critias heard from Solon and related to us.

And now, Socrates, to make an end my preface, I am ready to tell you the whole tale. I will give you not only the general heads, but the particulars, as they were told to me. The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians.

-Solon,the wisest man in greece tells the egyptian priest the greek histories from Phoroneus(ca1800.bC.)and the only flood he knows as Deukalion(ca1529.bC) and we learn he is calculating the years by generations of the ancestors.

-priest ridicules Solon over the generational count as tales of children

-Atlantean war at a time before the flood of Deukalion and after the founding of Attica and Sais. The city was not called Athens at the time of the Atlantean war.("when the city which is NOW Athens")

-9000 years prior to Solon is the timespan, 1000 years after Sais is founded or 8000 years prior to Solon's visit. Somewhere near this time was the Atlantean war ("as touching your citizens of 9000 years ago...and of their most famous action")

- all records were preserved in the temples at the sacred registers which Solon and the priest could view THE EXACT particulars. This would mean that the Egyptian priest memorized the number of 8000 years for Sais as the span of generations of their ancestors.

- The priest also said that ASIA was being attacked also and he also called themselves Asiatics.

- The weaponry was shields and spears

- The ancient greeks defeated the Atlanteans and ended the war.

- Afterwards the great disaster occured which not only sunk Atlantis island outside of the straites but also destroyed the greeks at home and blocked the straites of gibraltar. Such was the huge extent of the deluge that would have been greater than Deukalion's "mythical biblical" flood.

- Critias intends to transfer the ancient greeks into the city of Athens.

PART II.  The Critias.

Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #85 on: March 05, 2009, 06:51:13 am »

QUOTE:

Your welcome Bianca. Thanks for the nice pic of the stone. Is that Atlas in the middle? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think so.  He's holding a stick in his right hand and some other object in
his right.  His arms are bent too low for him to be holding up the globe on his
shoulders.....

Thanks, Paulo!!!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 06:51:38 am by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Paulo Riven

« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2009, 04:33:23 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Mario Dantas
Superhero Member

« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2009, 04:56:29 am »

Dear Riven,

The images you posted of the Eastern Atlantic have very similar shape to Greenland, and i noticed they go all the way down to the Cape Verde Islands. Are you proposing an Atlantis as large as that? please excuse my ignorance regarding your theory...

regards,
Mario Dantas
Report Spam   Logged

Paulo Riven

« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2009, 07:09:44 am »

Hi Mario, yes, for the original Atlantis island. Roughly some 2000 x 1000 miles in size.

GODS
DEMIGODS
SPIRITS

28.82 YEAR AVERAGE GENERATIONS

I:1;
TO______= 25 Kings = 279 kings = 8040.78 + 526 = 8566.78.bC. OR 4546.39.bC.
I:25

II:1;
TO______= 10 kings = 254 kings = 4186.14.bC.
II:10;

II:11; Pharaoh Menes = 244 kings = 4042.04.bC.

*EGYPTIAN PRIEST,PLATO-TIMAEUS,SAIS FOUNDED 8000 YEARS PRIOR 570.bC. SOLON'S VISIT.

244 KINGS FROM PSAMMETICUS III,CA.526.bC.

244 = MENES 3157.04 Actual modern date (885 missing years)

EGYPTIAN CALENDAR = 4241.bC.

This may seem a little complicated but understandable.

In my Flight of a King's Golden Sandals paper, I explained how the Palermo Stone and the Turin Canon revealed that 35 kings are missing prior to Menes.
Menes starts at Turin Section II;11 where II;1-10 are missing and there should be a section I:1-25 of kings preceding.

I had based that paper around Herodotus' account of 341 kings from the Heliopolitan priests ca.450.bC where in Plato's Timaeus the Egyptian priest said that 8000 years prior to Solon's visit (570-564.bC), was the founding of Sais according to the records in the sacred registers in the Temples or a date of ca.8570.bC.

After studying all the Greek kings and Roman kings lists,it turned out that 28.82 years was the average generational count which when divided into Plato's 8000 years also worked out to 279 kings which matches precisely with what the Turin Canon and Palermos stone are suggesting,ironicaly.

This makes me think that Herodotus,coming after 526.bC at 450.bC, heard an inflated account by the Heliopolitan priests who added some 62 more kings since the Egyptian priest at 570.bC in a span of 120 years! This is part of the problem with Egypt in that there are too many kings and gods and why they have such a short average of reigns as compared to other cultures,that or deliberatly controlled chronologies by "erasing" years for biblical reasons is also suggested.

The 279 kings also support the credibility of Plato's account for the Atlantis legend besides their statements of fact and truth as spoken in the dialogues of Critias and Timaeus.

The Generations of 28.82 years amount to 8040.78 years plus 526, gives us 8566.78.bC which matches to Plato's 8570.bC or 8000 years. It is known that many of the kings lists for Egypt are inflated due to the fact of biennial cattle counts which "doubled" the kings reigns. The lower number of 4546.39.bC represents this doubled effect reduced. (8040.78/2 + 526.bC). This lower date suggests an actual average of reign for the 279 kings as 14.41 years per king in Egypt.
Slightly higher than my previous suggestion of 10.96 years based on Herodotus' 341 kings and a 3200.bC date for Menes.

Where we notice that Pharaoh Menes has a date of 4042.04.bC. This is only 43 years shy of my statement a few years ago about Snoferu's sin on December the 10th, 3474.bC and how Khufu had hidden it by hiding 885 years in the new Solar calendars where we also know that 150 years of evils effected Egypt and all the temples were closed by the sons of Snoferu who is the son of Huni. If you find the text about Huni, you will know that he ate people and wanted to be his own god and defy every common knowledge about egypt's religon and customs, which makes you wonder how his sons grew up knowing their dad ate people and was shall we say "possessed" with the extremities of blackened brine that passed on to his sons and that is why Egypt fell into evils. Where I also stated as a teenager I had a "visual" premonition of evil having arisen out of Egypt which quite literaly makes sense as we can see and know and echo's Thoth's words in his emerald tablets to watch out for the "Dark Brothers" or worshippers of evil.

The irony is that when we subtract the 885 years from Menes we get a proper date of 3157.bC. which is recorded today.

Do you suppose they know about those 885 missing years and the truth about Khufu and the family of Brine and the real truth of why Egypt became evil during that period for 150 years? We do have documents from the egyptologists like Breasted,Gardiner or Petrie claiming older dating for the dynasties such as the 4th dynasty around 3500.bC.

Is it any wonder why they praise the family of Huni and say his son's built the pyramids and that egypt prospered under snoferu and that they were "good kings"? Is that why Zawi Hawass expected Khufu to have been buried in the great pyramid or to find Chephrens statue under the sphinx? Is it my imagination or does Zawi look terrified all the time?  Never know what's in those tombs!

Seems the only good thing is Plato's Atlantis!
At least you learn more about the world and it's ancient histories than you would studying egypt or the bible or even in school!.
That's why I feel sorry for people who don't believe in Atlantis.

Remember,those numbers are factualy based on evidence and not fabricated.

Report Spam   Logged

Paulo Riven

« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2009, 03:43:23 pm »

How about this picture of the peaks of Atlantis island ascending out of the Atlantic Ocean some 600 miles BEFORE the straites of Gibraltar.

Notice there is no greenery like grass,trees or even moss visible.

A piece of Atlantis rising.  Smiley

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: