Atlantis Online
March 19, 2024, 06:28:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

[R]...Tribes of Atlantis...[R]

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [R]...Tribes of Atlantis...[R]  (Read 55208 times)
Paulo Riven

« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2007, 11:57:20 pm »

moot point cleasterwood

khufu = u fuhk

I'll bash him til my wings take flight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Earth is 118 billion years old.
(there's more to this than meets the eye)

The Secret of The Star of David is it's center.
An Upside Down Coffin surrounded by 3+3 pyramids made up of one right side up pyramid and one toppled upside down pyramid.

Draw a line, join the 6 pyramids on either side, and you have the rip in the fabric of time, or a Tree of sideways pyramids.

On the horizontal, you would have 3 up and 3 down in mirror image.

The Risen Trinity (Father,Son and The Spirit) and The Fallen Trinity (3 headed Dragon of Ya)
Report Spam   Logged

[R]...Riven The Seer and Royal Bloodline to Atlantis...[R]

New! Tribes of Atlantis Academy of Atlantis Research Forums; http://tribesofatlantis.freeforum.ca/index.php
Website; https://sites.google.com/site/tribesofatlantis/
cleasterwood

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2007, 07:22:16 am »

Well Riven to me it isn't a moot point. 

And for the first time Riven, I see you in a new light.  Why u-fuhk? May as well just tell me f$*k you and be done with it.  It seems to me that all of sudden you've turned from scientific research into being a pyschic who has forgotten how to be polite and kind to others. 

All good psychics know visions are NOT always accurate and it seems dumb to me that you take them for face value when you have such intelligence.  Even Nostrodamus and Cayce were wrong sometimes!  Go ask Sylvia Brown, she'll say the same thing.  Makes me lose respect for your research when you start babbling on about something so seemingly unrelated to Atlantis or its tribes.  I sure hope you take the proper precautions when inducing visions because every Wiccan knows how deviate and sneaky demons can be and they have been known to tamper with people who don't properly protect themselves during visions.  It seems to me that a demon has in fact slipped in.  Otherwise you would do unto others and all I see is you being cruel to others and bashing people's beliefs.  I'm sure your GOD, whatever you chose to call him, doesn't appreciate it.  Not a good way to get your point across.

And as I always say:  JESUS WAS JUST A MAN!  The Bible was written by MAN.  MAN is falliable therefore the Bible and any other ancient text for that matter are corrupted by MAN.  Only by looking closely and comparing can we find the truth buried within the texts.

I don't feel that I can take what you say these days as being valid research. Please start protecting yourself from the demons.  You have good intentions, I know that, but the road to Hell is paved with good intentions.  My prayers are with you.

Blessed be,
Lynn
Report Spam   Logged

Ra's Warrior & the Talismans of Time!  http://www.talismansoftime.com
Paulo Riven

« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2007, 11:51:38 pm »

Don't worry Lynn, it wasn't intended for you.

You will, in time understand why Z is truly The Fallen Letter.

You do know that I claim our modern word for F--- comes from Khufu backwards, as in U Fuhk.

You should understand my concept of how Evil transpired from The Burnt Land = KHEM, or Kenya, where The Garden of Evil is, as you can see from my google satellite photos in my website.

From there, it went into Egypt.

Menes to Den, okay for The Double Atlantean Falcons to Stay.

Snoferu, Khufu and Khafre, not okay = 3 Rotted Pits for Obsidian Hearts in The Three Headed Dragon of Revelations and The Garden of Evil.

Snoferu = The Upside Down Father JA = Mother YA= The Stone Faced **** YA dressed in Black and White. (The Chaos,Nix)
Khufu = The Father Defiled = The Red Dragon
Khafre = The Son Defiled = Black horus = The Horned Asp

The Black Trinity = 150 Years of Darkness and the real time of the plagues in The Bible.

.111. 0ne CR00Ked BRaZen 0Bsidian daGGeR t0 pit 0Ut tHe HeaRt 0f tHe st0ne WH0Re Ya and pieRCe it's Mind t0 see n0 EViL.111.
111. 0ne CR00Ked BRaZen adaM0nite daGGeR t0 pieRCe 0Ut tHe pit 0f tHe Red dRaG0n and pieRCe His Mind t0 speaK n0 EViL.111.
.111. 0ne CR00Ked BraZen eleCtrUM daGGeR t0 pit 0Ut tHe HeaRt and tHe H0Rn 0f tHe BLaCK asp t0 HeaR n0 EViL.111.
.111. n0tHinG in Unis0n t0 Und0 tHe tHRee Heads 0f FaLLen eteRnitY.111.
.111. n0 GaLaXies t0 C0LLide, n0 W0RLds t0 Hide.111.
.111. AMen JA MN.111.

.111.King Paulo J.Tx.Mn April 27t,8489.aJA. (2007.aD).111.

Report Spam   Logged

New! Tribes of Atlantis Academy of Atlantis Research Forums; http://tribesofatlantis.freeforum.ca/index.php
DDDnD3D

« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2007, 05:41:44 am »

***HEY RAVEN*** wh@ts going on? ton*te i printed out 7 images  of "Views of the Earth" by Christoph Hormann of TANZANIA & at that moment a fellow colleague came by & made a comment about " . . . MARS ? " Later that evening . . . after i put these colored printouts into plastic folders & tacked to my studio wall. . . it occurred to me that these satellite images of TANZANIA looked like M@RS with a small touch of green ! TANZANIA is the BEGINNING of the GREENING of MARS ? TANZANIA is the experiment before WE GO BACK TO MARS ! and the inhabitants of Tanzania are the guinea pigs. Tanzania has a special meaning for me because a good friend mine from Greece died in a motorcycle crash in Tanzania . He was responsible for teaching me how to sail the unpredictable AegeAn Sea & how to surf with the dolphins . He was absolutely adamant that Jason & the Argonaunts had sailed south down the Nile in search of the LOST KINGDOM of ERITREA . . . Legend said that thd Queen of Sheba had inherited this Lost Paradise.   ***nD3*
Report Spam   Logged
Paulo Riven

« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2009, 01:16:45 am »

.111.[R].Flight of a King's Golden Sandals.[R].111.

EGYPT;

The Turin Canon of Egyptian Kings starts off with the title II,11:Menes and ends at II,25:Aaka.
10 Kings are missing prior to Menes to account for Turin II,1:- II,10 and II,14: is also missing.
In any case the count for section II is 25. If the missing II,14 is a type error and the count should be 24,I am uncertain although it appears apparent because Djer and Djet follow another in kings lists and a missing 14 would indicate an unknown king between djer and djet.
Section V is missing 13 kings but yet a count of 25 is maintained. Why the numbers are not viewable and in proper sequence with a note of lost king or unknown I am uncertain which questions how they knew the proper count. I can only presume the papyrus was damaged at the missing counts and this is the best conclusion of modern scholars.
The indication of the Turin Canon list is that there should also be a section I,1: with another 25 kings more or less,plus the missing 11 kings of section II: would total 36 kings which can also be confirmed by the Palermo Stone based on a 24 inch width @ 0.65in horizontal square spacing for the kings.(36.9 kings).

I find it ironic that the Narmer Palette ca.3200.bC(Menes),on the Lower Egyptian side displays 10 fallen Kings which could have been the missing 10 Kings of section II,1-10: for the Turin Canon. Both the Narmer Palette and Palermo stone indicate kings of lower Egypt prior to Menes.

Turin Canon section:

II = 25 (1-10 and 14 missing)
III= 25
IV = 26
V = 25 (1-11 and 18,19 missing)
VI = 27 (3,4 missing)
vII = 23 (12 and 19 missing)
VIII = 27
IX = 31 ( 3-6 and 11-13 missing)
X = 28 (13,21,22 missing)
XI = 17 (end of list)
Total = 254 kings
missing = actual number in sequence on the list

We can propose that each section should average 25 kings plus 11 missing prior to Menes would total some 36 kings missing if we are to perceive that the Turin Canon should also have a section I:1-25 prior to section II: with Menes.
Considering an average of 30 year generations per king would equal 1080 years  of kings chronologies. With the current 3200.bC for Menes plus our 1080 years would be 4280.bC.
 This would be around the advent of the Egyptian Calendar  ca.4241.bC and also in relation to the Palermo Stone Kings list.

The Palermo Stone is the broken piece (0.435m-H,0.25m-W,6.5cm-D) of a middle section of stone slab said to have been some 7 feet long by 2 feet wide and  found laying on it's long side. The broken piece of stone was inscribed on both sides with kings of Egypt for the 1st to 5th Dynasties,the length of years  they reigned and the foremost account for each year such as religious feasts,battles or cattle counts. Prior to Pharaoh Menes of the first dynasty there are  only 9 Pharaohs visible on the stone who are all kings of Lower Egypt.
 It has been estimated that there may have been some 120 Pharaohs prior to Menes on the  stone as Prof.James Breasted stated,although some may have been Gods or Goddesses and space may have been taken up for religious or creationist stories.

The estimate above of 120 kings prior to Menes,would have to be based on the rows extending the length of the stone at 7ft.
If that is the case,this stone would have had to been mounted on top of a table lengthwise to be able to read both sides of 9 rows per side.
I envision that the stone stood 7ft upright and read from top to bottom and right to left,which would then be scribed with 30 rows per side of a 2ft width.
In this case only some 36 kings would be prior to Menes and more feasible in regard to the Egyptian calendars origin and the missing kings of the Turin  Canon's Sec;I,1-25 + II,1-11 prior to Menes.
In any case,at present I am unaware of the actual setting of the stone if upright or lengthwise where in my opinion seems to be upright.

1m = 39.37 in.
0.25m = 9.843 in. wide
0.435m = 17.126 in. high
Row 1 = approx 15 kings names lower Egypt. 0.65in.square per king.(9.843/15=0.65)
24in(2ft)width = 36.9 kings. 84in(7ft)width = 129.2 kings
17.126in./6 Rows visible = 2.85in per row.(includes spaces above year records)
4 rows avg.12 years per row @ 0.25m wide = O.82in. square spacing per year.
24in,(29.3yrs) = 8.42 rows,(246.7yrs). 84in,(102.4yrs) = 29.47 rows,(863.5yrs).
24in.Height and 84in width = 8.42 rows x 102.4yrs per row = 862.21yrs (slab lengthwise)
84in.Height and 24in width = 29.47 rows x 29.3yrs per row = 863.47yrs (slab upright)

Approx 760 years(less first row of kings side a) + 860 years side B = estimated 1620 years.
(3200-1620 = 1580.bC date for the stone's origin? Less error of 1-200yrs? 1380.bC?)
(*width of yearly record squares do vary by the scribe to account for more or less data.)
Height of horizontal rows and kings squares prior to Menes appear consistent in size.

Of the 9 Pharaohs visible prior to Menes,2 cannot be clearly identified.(* The era of these Pharaohs prior to Menes is uncertain and not immediately prior)

From right to left they are; ____-pu(pw); Seka(Sk'); Khayu(H'-yw); Teyew(Tyw); Thesh(Ts); Ne"heb(N-"hb); Wazenez(W'd-'nd); Mekh(Mh); ____-a.

(*The stone is read from right to left,Seka(Sekau) would be the oldest king mentioned. The z in Wazenez can also be dj. Ne"heb may be Necheb or Nekheb.)

Turin Canon II,11 - III,25
II,11: Menes (Narmer)
II,12: Iteti (Aha)
II,13: Iti (Djer)
II,15: Itiui (Djet)
II,16: Semti (Den)
II,17: Merbiapen (Anedjib) 74 years
II,18: Semsem (Semerkhet) 72 years
II,19: Kebehu (Qa'a) 63 years
II,20: Baw-Netjer (Hotepsekhemwi) 95 years
II,21: Kakaw (Reneb)
II,22: Banetjer (Ninetjer) 95 years
II,23: Unknown name, 54 years - may be Peribsen/Sekhemib
II,24: Sened, 70? Years
II,25: Aaka (?), possibly Neferkare
III,1: Neferkasokar (?) 8 years 3 months
III,2: /erased/, 1 year 8 months, 4 days (or 8 years 4 months)
III,3: Bebti (Khasekhemwi), 27 years, 2 months, 1 day; his lifetime being 40 + X
III,4: Nebka, 19 years
III,5: Djoser-it (Netjerikhet), 19 years 1 month
III,6: Djoser-ti (Sekhemkhet) 6 years
III,7: /erased/ (Khaba?) 6 years
III,8: Huni, 24 years
III,9: Snofru, 24 years
III,10: Kheops, 23 years
III,11: Djedefre, 8 years
III,12: Khefren, ? years
III,13: Bakare (?), ? years
III,14: Mykerinos, 18 years (possibly 28)
III:15: Shepseskaf, 4 years
III,16: Thampththis (Djedefptah) 2 years
III,17: Userkaf, 7 years
III,18: Sahure, 12 years
III,19: Neferirkare
III,20: Shepseskare, 7 years
III,21: Neferefre, ? years
III,22: Niuserre, 10 + x years, possbly 11
III,23: Menkauhor, 8 years
III,24: Djed (probably Djedkare), 28 years
III,25: Unas, 30 years

Abydos Kings list;..................................Turin Canon list.....................Manetho......Other names

1st Dynasty;
Meni (Established One)...........................Menes(Narmer).....................Menes..........Hor-Aha
Teti........................................................Iteti(Aha)..............................Athothis
Iti (The Sovereign)...................................Iti(Djer).................................Kenkenes
Ita (The Sovereign Vulture).......................Itiui(Djet)..............................Wenefes.......Wadj
Djaty (Two Estates)................................Semti(Den)............................Usafais
Mer-ba-pen\............................................Merbiapen(Anedjib)................Miebis.........Anendjib
Semsem (Priest of Priests, Ptah Priest)...Semsem(Semerkhet).............Semempses
Qebh (Hawk-headed god of the south).......Kebehu(Qa'a).......................////////////...

2nd Dynasty;
Mdw-ti-umer...........................................Baw-Netjer(Hotepsekhemwi)....Boethos
Ka-kau (Soul of Bulls).............................Kakaw(Reneb)........................Kaiechos
Khnum-netjer-n (Sacred Ram)..................Banetjer(Ninetjer)....................Binothris.....Nynetjer
Uadj-nes................................................unknown name.......................Thias......Weneg,Wadjnes
Sen-di, or Sen-Dji (Feared One)...............Sened...................................Sethenes..Seth-Peribsen?
///////////////////////////////.............................Aaka(Neferkare?).....................Chaires
///////////////////////////////.............................Neferkasokar...........................Nefercheres
///////////////////////////////.............................erased?..................................Sesochris
/////////////////////////////...............................Bebti(Khasekhemwi)................Cheneris
Dja-dja-tepy (The head Chief)..................//////////////////............................Necherophes

3rd Dynasty;
Nebka (Lord of the Souls).......................Nebka.....................................Necherofes...Sanakhte
Djeser-za (Sacred Protection).................Djoser-it(Netjerikhet).................Tosorthios
Teti......................................................Djoser-ti(Sekhemkhet)...............Tyreis..........Djoser-Teti
/////////////////////////////..............................erased?(Khaba?).......................Mesochris....Khaba?
Z-Djes (I am my own man)...................../////////////////////...........................Suphis..(Huni?)
/////////////////////////////..............................////////////////////............................Toserfasis
///////////////////////////................................/////////////////////...........................Aches
///////////////////////////////............................Huni..........................................Sephouris
Nefer-ka-re (Good Soul of Re)................./////////////////////...........................Kerferes

4th Dynasty;
Snefru.................................................Snofru........................................Soris
Khufu..................................................Kheops......................................Suphis......Cheops
Djedef-re.............................................Djedefre......................................///////........(Ratoises?)
Khaf-re................................................Khefren......................................Suphis......Rekhaf
//////////////////////////////............................Bakare.......................................Bicheris
Men-kau-re..........................................Mykerinos..................................Mencheres
//////////////////////..................................../////////////////////............................Ratoises
Shepseskaf.........................................Shepseskaf................................Sebercheres
//////////////////////....................................Thampththis...............................Tamphtis

5th Dynasty
Userkaf...............................................Userkaf......................................Usercheres
Sahure................................................Sahure.......................................Sephres
Kakai (Neferirkare)...............................Neferirkare..................................Neferchres...Userkhau
/////////////////////////.................................Shepseskare..............................Cheres
Neferefre.............................................Neferefre.....................................Rathures......Raneferef
Niuserre..............................................Niuserre.....................................Siseres
Menkauhor (Kaiu)................................Menkauhor..................................Mencheres
Djedkare (Isesi)...................................Djed...........................................Tencheres
Unas..................................................Unas..........................................Onnos..........Wenis 

The above list was made by Paulo Riven and is subject to accuracy and/or corrections.

Manetho's list;

1st Dynasty........2nd Dynasty.....3rd Dynasty........4th Dynasty......5th Dynasty.............

Menes..............Boethos.............Necherofes.........Soris................Usercheres...........      
Athothis...........Kaiechos............Tosorthios...........Suphis.............Sephres................       
Kenkenes.........Binothris............Tyreis.................Suphis..............Nepherchres.........       
Wenefes...........Thias.................Mesochris...........Mencheres........Sisires.................       
Usafais.............Sethenes...........Suphis................Ratoises...........Cheres................       
Miebis..............Chaires..............Toserfasis...........Bicheris.............Rathures           
Semempses.....Nefercheres........Aches................Sebercheres.......Mencheres
.......................Sesochris...........Sephouris...........Tamphtis............Tencheres
.......................Cheneris.............Kerferes.......................................Onnos
.......................Necherophes............................................................       

1st Dynasty..........c.3100-2890 BCE

Menes (Hor-Aha)
Djer
Wadj (Djet)
Den
Anendjib
Semerkhet
Qa'a

2nd Dynasty..........c.2890-2686 BCE

Hotepsekhemwy
Raneb
Nynetjer
Seth-Peribsen
Khasekhemwy          

3rd Dynasty..........c.2686-2613 BCE

Sanakhte (Nebka) (c.2688-2668)
Djoser (c.2668-2649)
Sekhemkhet (Djoser Teti) (c.2649-2641)
Khaba (c.2641-2637)
Huni (c.2637-2613)

4th Dynasty..........c.2613-2494 BCE       

Snofru (c.2613-2589)
Khufu (Cheops) (c.2585-2566)
Djedefre (c.2566-2558)
Khafre (Rekhaf) (c.2558-2532)
Menkaure (Mykerinos) (c.2532-2514)
Shepseskaf (c.2514-2494)

5th Dynasty..........c.2494-2345 BCE      

Userkaf (c.2494-2487)
Sahure (c.2487-2475)
Neferirkare Userkhau (c.2475-2455)
Shepseskare (c.2455-2448)
Raneferef (c.2448-2445)
Niuserre (c.2445-2421)
Menkauhor (c.2421-2413)
Djedkare (c.2413-2381)
Unas (Wenis) (c.2381-2345)

Turin Canon = 254(Menes+10 prior) + 25 pre-dynastic missing(Turin Sec.I:1-25) = 279 Kings
279/3 = 93.gen.x 100.yrs = 9,300.yrs
9,300 + 526 = 9,826.bC.

Herodotus: 11,340.yrs = 341.kings based on 3 generations = 100.yrs(33.33)
341/3 = 113.67 gen.X 100.yrs = 11,367.yrs
11,367 + 526.= 11,893.bC.

Psammetic III = 526.bC.
Amassis = 570.bC.

Menes = 244 kings = 81.33 gen. x 100 = 8,133.yrs
8,133 + 526 = 8,659.bC.

Modern record.
3200(Menes) - 526 = 2,674.yrs/244 = 10.96.yrs per king

Menes was originaly dated to 3400.bc based on the palermo stone with
an expected future drop of 100 years.*

Herodotus-341 X 10.96 = 3,737.36 + 526 = 4263.36.bC.
Turin Canon-279 x 10.96 = 3,057.84 + 526 = 3,583.84.bC.

Egyptian Calendar = 4241.bC*

2.79 error factor for Herodotus.(11,893/4263.36)

Plato Atlantean era Greece founding = 9,000.yrs./2.79 = 3225.81.yrs
Plato Egypt founding = 8,000.yrs./2.79 = 2867.38.yrs

3225.81 + 570(Amassis) = 3795.81.bC...Athen's Greece founded (Athena)
2867.38 + 570 = 3437.38.bC...Sais,Lower Egypt founded (Neith)

Atlantean War (post greece and egypt's founding) = 3250.bC
Turin Canon - 10 missing kings prior to Menes = 3200 - 3300.bC.
Narmer Palette - 10 Fallen Kings,Double Falcon era(Twins) - 3250.bC
Egyptian Tomb 100 map battle - 3250.bC
Gebel el Arak carved ivory knife battle - 3250.bC
Eye of Ra Destruction of Mankind = Hathor worship = Flood - 3250.bC.
Greek Cycladic Islands Stone(frying pan) map of Atlantis = ca.3000.bC
Sumerian/Gilgamesh flood legend = ca.3000.bC
Aeon and Protogonus,first mortals of Phoenicia = ca.3147.bC
Chaldean/Septuagint flood = 3183.bC

The catch 22 is that it is acceptable for Herodotus to say that 341 kings totalled 11,340 years based on 33.33 generations each, however , the answer is in the length of the kings reigns which is quite different than generations. A prime example of this is the Hebrew count for the 10 generations of Adam to Noah based on the ages that they had sons which was 1656 years to the flood. But the lifespans of the 10 patriarchs totalled 8225 years.

I am of opinion that this is precisely what Plato wrote in Solon's legend of Atlantis, when the Egyptian Priest stated 9000 yrs, they were referring to generations rather than actual length of rulership as our records of Egypt reveal so far as is known intelligable.
Compare 279 Kings @ 33.33 generations = 9,299.07 years or 244 kings(Menes) = 8,133. years, which clearly reflects the Egyptian Priest (Uadjahor Resne) stating that Egypt was founded 8000 years prior in Plato's(360.bC) preservation of Solon's(564.bC) Atlantis legend from Sais,Egypt in the time when Pharaoh Amassis was seated.

*-Ancient Records of Egypt,James Henry Breasted.Ph.D,Chicago,1906.aD.

BABYLON;

Apollodorus' kings list of Berossus.

1-Alorus of Babylon 10 sari
2-Alaparus-3 sari
3-Amelon of Pantibiblon-13 sari (Amillarus)
4-Ammenon the Chaldean-12 sari
5-Megalarus of Pantibiblon 18 sari
6-Daonus,shepherd from Pantibiblon-10 sari (Daos)
7-Euedorachus from Pantibiblon 18 sari
8-Amempsinus,a Chaldean from Laranche 10 sari
9-Otiartes (Ardates) 8 sari
10-Xisuthrus-18 sari (Sisithrus)
-------Flood-------------

total 120 sari

10 kings = 120 sari = 432,000.yrs
43,200 yrs per king
120 saroi = 432,000 (36,000 x 12)
 3600 x 10 = 36,000
1 sarus = 3,600.yrs (600 x 6)
1 neros = 600.yrs (60 x 10)
1 sossus = 60.yrs (6 x 10)

Mathematicaly,the Babylonian base system of 1,6,10 and 60 is acceptable for the saroi table above as simple tools for counting.
For the Antedeluvian kings of Babylon,the term 120 sari becomes nothing more than a religious myth based on the concept of 2 hands totalling 120 saroi.
(10 fingers x 6 x 2 hands) This was due to the fascination with 6 and 12 that derived from our body parts,(2 arms,2 legs,1 head, 1 body) or (2 eyes,2 ears,1 mouth,1 nose) and the spaces of 3 on the inside of each finger and 2 for the thumbs.

It would be like saying that each finger was 12 saroi(43200yrs) for 1 king totaling 60 saroi per hand(216,000yrs) for the divine 120 saroi.(432,000yrs)
Now Gods may rule 432,000 years in Babylon or 4,320,000,000 years for 1 day of Brahma in India,but humans cannot in mortal form rule 43,200yrs.
We can adapt the indian concept for Babylon that 1 day would equal 1 God's year totaling 1183.56 human years for 120 saroi of 432,000yrs which would equal 9.86 years per sari. The oldest king being 18 sari would have been 177.48 years,so we can see this still seems incorrect. If we take our 9.86 years and divide it by our Herodotus factor of 2.79 yrs, we get 3.5 yrs per sari which gives 63 years rule for the oldest king of 18 sari.

In reality,the humor is that in respect of the kings,the sari is actualy only 1 year,totaling a modest 120 years for 10 kings rulership which we can compare to the modern average of 10.96 years for our Egyptian kings lists. The rest is just divine fantasy for the basal 6.
As compared to the chart below and a 2.79 divisable error factor for Herodotus' account of Egyptian kings, we can visualize that 1 sari is actualy only 1 year for the 10 antedeluvian kings of Babylon.

10 x 10.96 = 109.6 yrs
10/3 gen.= 3.33 x 100 = 333 yrs
333/2.79 = 119.35 yrs

But let us say that since each king sits on 1 of our fingers of 3 spaces to reveal the mystic secret of Babylon,that 3 should be our base of memory for transforming the antedeluvian kings. This would then be 30,9,39,36,54,30,54,30,24 and 54 for Xisuthrus totaling 360 years or a respectable 36 years per king which would also compare to the common statement of 3 generations is equal to 100 years by Herodotus,Solon or Plato to name a few great thinkers.

If we add the flood date of 3250.bC to 360 = 3610.bC for the first king Alorus of Babylon.

Alexander Polyhistor stated that there were some 86 kings after Xisuthrus to the Medes invasion of Babylon. 86 x 30 = 2580 + 620 = 3200.bC.
622-608 Cyaxares the mede takes Nineveh.(ca.620.bC).
86/3 = 28.67 gen.x 100 = 2867 + 620 = 3487.bC.

PHOENICIA;

A 30 year generation comparison for the Phoenician myth from Cadmus by Paulo Riven.
As being told by Eusebius of Caesarea.

Wind Colpias and wife Baau(Night).......................................3177.bC
Aeon and Protogonus.(Aeon finds food from trees).................3147..first mortals
Genos and Genea...............................................................3117..Phoenicia inhabited
Sun worshipped as Beelsamen(lord of Heaven)......................3087..Zeus in Greek
Light,Fire and Flame.(children of Aeon/Protogonus)...............3057.. fire by rubbing wooden sticks
Cassius,Libanus,Antilibanus,Brathy(Giants)..........................3027..mountains named by dwelling
Memrumus,Hypsuranius,Ousous.........................................2997..
Hypsuranius settles Tyre.....................................................2967..Tyre settled with reed huts
Ousous first to sail,consecrates 2 pillars of fire and wind........2937..animal skin clothes
Agreus and Halieus.(race of Hypsuranius).............................2907..huntsmen and fishermen
Chrysor(Priest,Hephaestus,Zeus Meilichios)first to voyage.....2877..metallurgy,iron
Technites(Artificer),Geinos Autochthon(self born of earth).......2847..straw and clay bricks,roofs
Agros,Agrueros(Agrotes).greatest God for Byblos..................2817..Byblos settled
Aletae and Titans................................................................2787..husbandmen and huntsmen
Amynos and Magus............................................................2757..villages and sheepfolds
Misor(straight) and Suduc(just)............................................2727..invented the use of salt
Taautus.(Thoth,Thoyth,Hermes),son of Misor,alphabet...........2697..later deified as God Tauthus.
Dioscuri,Cabeiri,Corybantes,Samothraces(of Suduc),............2667..first ships built
Elioun(most high) and Beruth(f),dwell near Byblos.................2637..herbs,healing and charms
Epigeius(Autochthon,Uranus) and Ge(Earth,f).......................2607..star named Uranus
Elus(Kronos),Baetylus,Dagon(Siton)and Atlas.......................2577..Kronos and Atlas born
Hermes Trismegistus..(secretary to Kronos).........................2547..
Persephone(f)and Athena(f).daughters of Kronos...................2517..Athena born
War of Uranus by Kronos.(advisor Hermes Trismegistus).......2487..First civil war
Demarus,(son of Uranus' concubine who married Dagon)........2457..
Kronos builds wall around Byblos as the First City................2427..Byblos becomes first City
Kronos buries brother Atlas in deep pit.................................2397..advisor Hermes Trismegistus
Dioscuri build rafts and ships,land near Mt.Cassius...............2367..first Temple near Mt.Cassius
Eloim and Kronii.(Allies of Kronus).......................................2337..
Sadidus and sister slain by father Kronos.............................2307..
Astarte,Rhea(Ehea) and Dione sent by Uranus vs Kronos......2277..retained as wives by Kronos.
Eimarmene,Hora and Allies sent by Uranus vs Kronos...........2247..retained by Kronos.
Baetylia,(living stones created by Uranus)............................2217..
7 Daughters called Titanides or Artemides............................2187..born to Kronos and Astarte
7 Sons born,youngest deified..............................................2157..born to Kronos and Rhea
Dione(f)is deified.................................................................2127..
Desire and Love(sons of Astarte).........................................2097..
Dagon called Zeus Arotrios.................................................2067..discovery of corn and plough
Asclepius..(born to Suduc and Titanide)...............................2037..
Zeus Belus,KronosII,Apollo..(born in Perae to Kronos)..........2007..Zeus Belus and Apollo born
Nereus..(son of Zeus Belus)...............................................1977..
Pontus(son of Nereus) and Typhon.....................................1947..
Sidon(f)and Poseidon..(children of Pontus)..........................1917..Sidon founded
Melcathrus.(Hercules),son of Demarus...............................1887..Hercules
Uranus and Demarus wage war on Pontus..........................1857..war in mediterranean sea
32nd year of Kronos reign,he slays father Uranus................1827..inland near fountains and rivers
Astarte,Zeus Demarus and Adodus(king of Gods)................1797..rule Phoenicia by Kronos
Astarte sets bull head on her head as royalty(Amphitrite).....1767..sets star on holy island of Tyre
Kronos gives Attica to his daughter Athena.........................1737..Attica founded
Kronos sacrifices his son as a burnt offering to Uranus.........1707..circumcises himself and allies
Muth,(Thanatos or Pluto),dies and is deified........................1677..son of Kronos and Rhea
City of Byblos given to Dione by Kronos..............................1647..Dione called goddess Baaltis
City of Berytus given to Poseidon,Cabeiri,Agrotae,Halieis..1617..consecration of Pontus at Berytus
God Tauthus(Thoth,Hermes),given Egypt by Kronos............1587..gods preserved and organized
Ledud,only son of Kronos and nymph of country Anobret.....1557..sacrificed on Altar
Kronos deified as star Saturn............................................1527..
Thabion (first Heirophant of Phoenicia) alters myths............1497..mysteries,prophets,foreigners
Eisirius and Chna(Phoenix)...............................................1467..
Cadmus..........................................................................1437.bC.

Records preserved by Suduc's 7 sons the Cabeiri and 8th brother Asclepius by order of Tauthus
Gods Sourmoubelos and Thuro(Eusarthis).rescue theology of Tauthus(Thoth)

Sanchuniathon of Berytus...(said to have lived prior to the Trojan war)
Hierombalus,priest of God Ieuo (Jeuo/Yeuo),gives records to Sanchuniathon
Sanchuniathon's works dedicated to King Abibalus of Berytus
Abibalus,father of Hiram,975-1000
Abibalus(Jabin)king of Asor,1111-1116
Semiramis, Queen of Assyria (750-800.bC)?
Sanchuniathon was inspired to seek the records of Thoth(Taautus)
Secret writings of Ammoneans

Translated into Greek by Philo of Byblos in 9 Books.
Philo Biblius....Paradoxical History...3 books
Philo Byblius....History of the Jews

Porphyry the Philosopher,Against The Christians,Book IV,verifies Sanchuniathon's history
Eusibius of Caesarea; Preparatio Evangelica,(Preparation for the Gospel) Book 1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIBLICAL;

Name......Father age..Life Age

Adam.........130^......930*
Seth...........105.......912
Enos............90.......905
Cainan.........70.......910
Malaleel.......65.......895
Jared..........162.......962
Henoch........65.......365
Mathusala...187......969
Lamech......182.......777
Noah..........500.......600

Total ......1,656....8,225 hebrew years

*Cain and Abel,the first sons of Adam are missing.?

_________________________2_________3_______4________5_________6__________8
1)adam  0..130^..235"..930*..(112)..1042.(98)..1140.(95)..1235.(55).1290.(132).1422.(+234).1656.
2)seth...........0...105^...195"...800'..........912*
3)enos..................0.....90^...160"..........807'.......905*
4)cainan........................0.....70^..........135".......815'.......910*
5)malaleel..............................0............65^.......227".......840'.......895*
6)Jared..................................................0........162^.......227".......830'.........962*
7)henoch.............................................................0.........65^.......252"..365*...
8)mathusala.....................................................................0........187^..300'...369"...(735+)...969*
9)lamech.......................................................................................0............182^....682"....777*
10)noah...0.....500^....600*
...Sem..0.....100*
^ age became a Father
" age became a Grandfather
' age when father died
* end of life
(...) yrs son lived on
+ age of mathasula when grandfather Jared died (his father henoch died young)
-mathusala lived 5 years longer than his son lamech

Hebrew: 1,656 years to the flood
Samaritan: 1,307 years to the flood
Chaldean: 2,242 years to the flood

Masoteric text places the flood in b.C.2350 (Klaproth),the Samaritan in 2903,the Septuagint in 3134.

Hebrew - 1656 + 2350 = 4006.bC for Creation
Samaritan - 1307 + 2903 = 4210
Chaldean - 2242 + 3134 = 5376

(I forget who the source of this quote is at present-Riven.)
"From Adam to the flood: 2242 years; from the flood to the building of the tower, 525 years; from the building of the tower until Abraham 425; from Abraham until the Exodus of the sons of Israel from Egypt, 430; from the Exodus to the building of the Temple of Solomon 757 years; from the building of the temple to the captivity of Israel 425. Altogether 4880 years.[4] From the captivity to king Alexander 318; from Alexander to Christ our God 303. Altogether 5500 years.[5] And from Christ to Constantine the Great 318; from Constantine to Michael, son of Theophilos, 555. The whole span altogether 6375 years.[6]"

5425 adam
3183 flood
2658 babel
2233 abraham
1803 exodus
1046 temple
621 is.captive
303 - alexander
0-Jesus Christ

adam......5487 (chaldean)
flood.....3245
babel.....2720
abraham...2295
abraham...2220 (75 yrs old)
exodus....1790
temple....1033
captivity..608
alexander..330 (278 cap-alex)
Jesus Christ...27.bC.
-------------------------------------------------------
Atlantis________Egypt*______Babylon___(revised by Riven)__Bible

Atlas__________3610.bC____Alorus_______30______Adam.......43^...116*
Gadeiros________***________Alaparus______9______Seth.........35....114
Ampheres______3538.bC____Amelon______39______Enos........30....113
Evaemon._______***________Ammenon____36______Cainan......23....113
Mneseus_______3466.bC____Megalarus____54______Malaleel...21....111
Autochthon______***________Daonus______30______Jared........54....120
Elasippus______3394.bC____Euedorachus__54______Henoch.....21......45
Mestor__________***________Amempsinus_30______Mathusala..62....121
Azaes_________3322.bC____Otiartes______24______Lamech......60.....97
Diaprepes_______***________Xisuthrus_____54______Noah........100....120
------------------------------------------------------------------360 yrs------------------..449---1070

---------HATHOR BULL WORSHIP------FLOOD 3250.bC.------------
*10 missing Egyptian kings prior to Pharaoh Menes (Turin Canon/Narmer Palette/Palermo Stone)
Age of Taurus = 2000-4000.bC.
341 Egyptian kings/3 = 113.67.gen. x 100 = 11,367 + 526 = 11893./2.79 = 4262.72.bC
4263.bc - 3250 = maximum of 1013 years available for Antedeluvian kings.(generations)
1013/2.79 = 363./10 kings = 36. years allowable for maximum length of rule.

Paulo Riven. 8491.aJA.(2009.aD.Mn.)       
AeJor Mn (PJTCM)
SaJaRa
Wednesday,January 21,2009

Report Spam   Logged

Boreas

« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2009, 06:27:22 pm »

Wow - that's a great piece of work.  Cheesy

Congratulations Riven, - this completion is definitly a mile-stone in Egyptolgy.

Great to see you back on the air, too.  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Gens Una Sumus
Paulo Riven

« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2009, 01:39:29 am »

Thankyou Boreas;

The basis of the work was to show evidence for the Atlantean war having occured prior to 3200.bC and possibly ending because of the Biblical flood. The critias speaks of Atlantis sinking at the 3rd flood before Deukalion which was also referenced as the "Extraordinary inundation" and "the greatest flood of all". In AR,Georgeos is still adamant that the war occured in the time of Cecrops ca 1500.bC because the priest said that in the narrative of the war that he mentioned names prior to Theseus like Cecrops and Erichthonios,etc.

This statement does not directly say that those kings actualy fought in the war, only that their names were mentioned during the narrative leading to the war. To further prove that those kings did not fight in the Atlantean war, I tried explaining to Georgeos that Solon could recount the history of Greece upto Phoroneus ca 1800.bC, but he could not tell us about the Atlantean war upon which the priest called the greeks as children with no knowledge of their histories. To me, it is clear that the war was in fact prior to Phoroneus, but Georgeos is,well you know.

He's also trying to say that 9000 years passed and then was the war which contradicts Critias saying that 9000 years was the sum "since" the war took place.

In part also due to the paper above on the kings, I came to the conclusion that the terms 9000 and 8000 were being spoken of as generations. This makes perfect sense and also compliments the founding of Sais, the Turin canon list of kings, a great flood prior to Deukalion and also prior to Phoroneus.

The priest also said that Atlantis attacked Greece and Egypt which should mean that the war took place after the 8000 year founding of Sais which would provide a comfortable time between 3500-3200 for the Atlantean war at the forefront of the bronze age.

Many people have a difficult time accepting the 9000 year date with the advanced civilization as described in the critias. I am sure that this new generation theory will prove formidable and more comforting to accept the description of Atlantis as told in Critias.

Report Spam   Logged

Poseidon

« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2009, 07:18:00 am »

Welcome back to the forum, Riven, the futility of arguing with Georgeos is well known.  He has his ideas, and he tends to fit the facts to conform with his already preconceived notions.

It has always occurred to me that the reference to the kings of Athens relates more to a time of the oldest Greek memories, not a literal point in their history.  After all, the three Greek kings are mythological.  Since each is placed in a different era, there is no way that they could have actually fought in the war, nor does Plato actually state that they did either.
Report Spam   Logged
Paulo Riven

« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2009, 12:49:47 am »

Thankyou poseidon.

Yes,it is rather obvious that Solon told the priest everything he knew upto Phoroneus ca1800.bC, so the war had to be before that time.

Report Spam   Logged

Helios
Superhero Member

« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2009, 10:38:19 pm »

Hello Riven, and welcome back.  Is your website still up, by the way?  I believe I tried to visit it not to long ago and didn't find it open.  Maybe I had the wrong address. 
The critias speaks of Atlantis sinking at the 3rd flood before Deukalion which was also referenced as the "Extraordinary inundation" and "the greatest flood of all".

This passage is both a bit confusing and contradictory.  I have always taken the flood of Deucalion to be the one that emanated from the Santorini explosion.  Perhaps I am wrong, but that would seem to coincide with the settling of Athens.  If it was the third such flood, than that would also mean that Greek memory stretches back further than we know it to be.  Does anyone know what the other three floods were?
Report Spam   Logged

"This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean, for in those days the Atlantic was navigable; and there was an island situated in front of the straits called the Pillars of Heracles; the island was larger than Libya and Asia put together..."
Paulo Riven

« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2009, 12:46:21 am »

Yes,at times I also believe the Deukalion flood may have been the Santorini,Thera tsunami caused by the eruption and earthquakes ca.1628.bC. It seems funny that the Deukalion flood parallels the biblical flood which would mean that this tale of the myth would have had to been fabricated after the bible was being translated into septuagint greek ca450.bC or that if it did arise prior to the bible then it would have had to come from the gilgamesh or sumerian flood epic.

In my opinion the text says the 3rd flood before Deukalion where others like Atalante and Georgeos say that it was the 3rd and final flood before Deukalion.

We have to remember that the Egyptian priest is teaching Greece about it's histories of which they only could remember the Deukalion flood and upto the time of Phoroneus.
This was when the priest said that they only remember one deluge,but there have been many previous ones.

The flood of Ogyges appears to be the main greek flood remembered prior to Deukalion if such a flood was in fact recorded by the Greeks. There is some controversy around this which suggests it happened after Deukalion and also that the term Ogyges simply meant ancient or primeval where I think it was mentioned in Plato's Laws but is not mentioned as 10,000 years ago as some suggest of Plato's Laws.

It appears that the biblical flood correctly dated around 3250.bC as I am trying to establish could be this 3rd and greatest flood prior to Deukalion which also destroyed Atlantis.

In a sense we could say; Biblical Flood, Ogyges Flood, Deukalion flood.

No, my website is not up and running.

Thanks Helios
Report Spam   Logged

Helios
Superhero Member

« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2009, 12:47:08 am »

Riven, I think that we are still short one flood.  I believe that Plato suggests three floods prior to Deucalion.  I have never given much thought to it before, but I believe that Plato in the Laws, suggest that the flood of Ogyges occurred ten thousand years before his time.

I am disappointed that your website is down.  However, if you would like to post any material that was on it, there is a free hosting site called www.photobucket.com that will host your graphics and pictures.  Membership is also free, if you're interested.
Report Spam   Logged

"This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean, for in those days the Atlantic was navigable; and there was an island situated in front of the straits called the Pillars of Heracles; the island was larger than Libya and Asia put together..."
Paulo Riven

« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2009, 03:07:01 am »

It may be a slight oversight on your part Helios, but I'm pretty sure as mentioned above, that Plato makes no such mention of 10,000 years prior to him was the flood of Ogyges. He does mention a flood of Ogyges.

It's difficult to say what exactly are the 3 floods Helios.

I first suggested;
Atlantean Flood -6482.bC
Flood of Hathor -3250.bC (Egypt)
Biblical flood-2350
Deukalion flood-1450.

That would place the Atlantean flood as the third before.

There was also a flood of Dardanus, unless that's the same flood as Deukalion.

Basicaly we would have this list to juggle;

Atlantean Flood -6482/3250?
Flood of Hathor -3250?
Chaldean flood -3134
Gilgamesh flood-2700?
Biblical flood-2350
Ogyges flood-1868?
Santorini,Thera flood -1628
Deukalion flood-1450
Dardanus flood-1380?

As we understand,the biblical floods, although they sound the same for self glorification obviously generating from the eldest, could still be major floods for those cultures as Deukalion also suggests or the Egyptian priest who said that there were many deluges.

For now I would say;

Atlantean flood
Biblical flood
Santorini flood
Deukalion

It's also difficult to say for sure if we should join Deukalion to Santorini or Santorini to Ogyges or Ogyges to the biblical flood.
For now,I am trying to determine if the biblical flood,hathor flood and atlantean flood are all the same.

In any case,we should wear flood pants and high rubber boots and bring a pail of yellow rubber duckies!

Thanks Helios

« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 06:38:13 pm by Paulo Riven » Report Spam   Logged

Helios
Superhero Member

« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2009, 11:10:14 pm »

It may be a slight oversight on your part Helios, but I'm pretty sure as mentioned above, that Plato makes no such mention of 10,000 years prior to him was the flood of Ogyges. He does mention a flood of Ogyges.

He doesn't literally mention the flood of Ogyges, you are certainly right about that (in fact, I did a search through both the Laws, Timaeus and Critias and actually didn't see Ogyges mentioned at all).  However, as we have mentioned, he sets the Atlantis deluge clearly in the timeframe of 9000 years prior to Solon.

A comprehensive list of deluges you have listed, we have to ask ourselves, which one did the Greeks consider their greatest?

In any case,we should wear flood pants and high rubber boots and bring a pail of yellow rubber duckies!

I have actually developed great sympathy for the Greeks and all the floods they experienced, as well as the recent plight of the planet when it comes to global warming. My basement has been flooded numerous times over the last year.  When I think of how water has a tendency to ruin things in a modern society, I can only imagine how much damage it could have done to a Bronze Age and Neolithic society. 
Report Spam   Logged

Paulo Riven

« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2009, 06:46:37 pm »

Helios;

I incorrectly stated a flood of Danaus which should have been a flood of Dardanus after Deukalion ca1380.bC.
The flood of Deukalion would be the main flood remembered by Greeks which the Egyptian priest also commented that this was the only deluge remembered by the greeks.

If your basement is flooding through your floor drain, a backwater valve should remedy the problem,although I am sure you are already aware of that.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: