Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 02:52:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

[R]...Tribes of Atlantis...[R]

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [R]...Tribes of Atlantis...[R]  (Read 56168 times)
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2007, 08:05:17 pm »

Hi Paulo,

I'm afraid you're preaching to the choir.  As far a I know, our Spanish friend is the only one who insists that when Plato said 9000, he really meant 1009.  We could make better use of our time discussing the theory that Atlantis was on Mars.   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Paulo Riven

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2007, 08:08:22 am »

Julia,

As I said, for every culture there are two of a kind, the good and bad, so yes down with the bad people, or organizers of evil on our earth. There are good jews also, some of them fled to my hometown on the Azores where we protected them and aided in their growth like the flemmings or all the other nations who visited us and brought us their wealth, even from  Peru, China or India.

This is not about Jews, Hebrews, Anatolians, or any culture for the matter, just about the ones responsible for sin and the families of Dark Princes and Princesses.

You can say what you want, but as I also clarified, evil came from Kenya and into Egypt where it was spread by Snoferu and Khufu and the worship of Hathor and Sekhmet.

This Sekhmet was altered into Athirat for Babylon and Phonecia and all the Baal lords, as El also was.
Athirat was a prostitute who slept with El, her own brother and offered herself to Yam, while Baal, the dark prince controlled her.

Basicaly, YAOWEH means, A an impregnated woman, (V with a **** in her as in Y),from a father of Og, who gave birth to El and nurtured him, (W= breasts for El) in Hell, as the letters seem to spell out in meaning. Gog and Magog, like Sodom and Gommorha, were sinful places.

Which passed on to the Wicked Queen, Eliza, and her son Eleazar.

The writing is in stone as is Hillel, the nasi's and the sadduccees.
Just as the writing is in stone for Zeus and The Hyksos.
The Egyptian Flag also has the Iron Eagle(wings down) like the German Flag.(wings out)
The letter Z is drawn as an Ankh Symbol for Linear A.
Z is the Fallen Letter.

Baal's are simply alternative Gods to our True Father...though you know him not for the curse of Eliza upon you....

Anything opposite to the True Father, is in FACT evil.

Can your God's show me their natural image on our Earth creating us in The True Garden and their name on top of the great pyramid and inside?

Can your God's show me their true Garden of Eden?
Can your God's go back to 6000.bC?

2300.bC was roughly the epic of Gilgamesh and his flood story and Sumer which fades around 4000.bC.

Ours is 6482.bC. to the Great Flood, but Father was here before that, which we do also know.

Can your God's back up their names by displaying them on this Earth?
No, they cannot because their is only ONE true Father.
And you don't need 72 idiots who can't even say his name in front of a king when questioned...
but like you Julia, they can say the false name of .........GOD.

The freaking jews didn't even become noticed until roughly 1300.bC.

So why would God come from them and have a womans name to boot?

Ya is a woman's name, and evil tempted a woman, but a lie is opposite of truth, so you believe the Cat of Two Tales lie by the Dark Prince that Ya was a man.

So he can take your souls as he did those 72 black square heads of the 12 Tribes of David, which is where this evil Hillel character comes from in Babylon.

To further prove to you that YA was a woman of ill repute, just look at the name YAOWEH.
The Y is a symbol for Woman,like V. The W, is M or man upside down, or inverted mountains or BARED BREASTS, hence another symbol for Woman.
AO, meaning Woman came OUT of MAN, A=God or Man.

The H comes from Heavan and Hell, which is all part of Satans great lie upon you.
There was no letter H in our older Linear A, it is a Ba al letter as you will see.

So too, the H tempted Yaoweh, to place itself as a tail on the end.
A Black Cat's tail as the evidence clearly reveals.
It has nothing to do with prejudice, but everything to do with facts.

Don't worry Julia, The left over followers of Evil will be howling for a long time just as you do now..

For their Dark Prince has been beheaded and behearted by me and my Father.

The Evidence you can see for yourself in the Garden of Evil in Kenya where upside down trees grow and animals of a different nature.

You know, where the Rothschilds Manor is also in Kenya.
Good place for Steven King to film a movie if you get my drift.

You could learn something from watching Al Pacino in "Devil's Advocate", and how rich corporations and the brotherhood of evil who also stage the wars along with Hitler, Saddam Hussein, Iraq, and the next plan for Korea and Vietnam like the good ol days when they need another diversionary tactic.

Just like their secret plots in revelations says in the bible for world domination.
It is us they want to end and have their own kind like Hitler, the German Nasi Jew also wanted.
Find a target, blow a hole, and move in the evil sons to run governments and businesses.

I do hope you understand where I am coming from Julia.
Don't take it personal, but I feel quite confident you will see the light someday.

thankyou.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 08:36:21 am by Paulo Riven » Report Spam   Logged

[R]...Riven The Seer and Royal Bloodline to Atlantis...[R]

New! Tribes of Atlantis Academy of Atlantis Research Forums; http://tribesofatlantis.freeforum.ca/index.php
Website; https://sites.google.com/site/tribesofatlantis/
Paulo Riven

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2007, 08:21:10 am »

Thanks Tom;

Actualy, I'm conducting the Choir you can say.

Like everything else Tom, much new writings are in store for mankind as the evidence unfolds.

Sometimes I think Georgeos is relying on Tarot card readins from Maria, for the intelligence he portrays for having studied atlantis for some 15 years.

He hasn't even realized the Critias is an altered account like the bible, and is fixated by Cecrops and the Hellenized greeks and 1009 years before.

Nor does he realize Tala and Mansura is an Atlantean city upon the Delta Nile that one can even see the exact likeness of Critias' "modern description" of Atlantis with the Concentric "Z" apartments,canal,oval race track and portioned lots.

To boot, the faded image of my Lion of Tala of immense proportions,(2stadiums by 3 stadiums) is still visible for all to see!

He's fixated on Spain as Atlantis, but like the wealth of my island which was brought to us from all countries far and wide, and much sought after by those greedy Spaniards, he wants to claim Atlantis for himself and his nation also!!

He can't, because Atlantean cities were world wide, and more than one city, but many, had the concentric circles like Bur At Alitan in Egypt also or Santander in Norther Iberia in the Pyrannees mountain range.

So, as you can find one city and say it is Atlantis, so too can you find another, perhaps even older, for the chronologies still await their logging in the new book.

2 I am certain are disclosed, Tala and my other location in Mozambique with the 55 foot circular wall imprint still visible.

Azores Atlantis I, is more difficult for the water and money.
Maybe he'll smarten up, drop the tarot cards, and take a trip to Tala to see for himself. Smiley

« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 08:39:56 am by Paulo Riven » Report Spam   Logged

New! Tribes of Atlantis Academy of Atlantis Research Forums; http://tribesofatlantis.freeforum.ca/index.php
Paulo Riven

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2007, 08:21:40 am »

[R]...The Secret Message of Linear A Letters by Paulo Riven...[R]

Linear A, our true heritage language of first speaking when we said,"da da" or "ma ma", as your children still do, is one of the most miraculous works of our Father Creator, JA MN. Though you don't fully understand why he is our True Father Creator yet for alterations of your histories 2400 years ago.

In it's simplicity of complexity, we only have to do what it says and talk like a baby. Smiley

Just add the "Uman Standing Confident" letter A to every letter to speak.

The Linear A alphabet had 12 letters,d-j-k-m-n-p-q-r-s-t-w-z
 and 5 vowels,A-e-i-o-u.

If you link to my Garden of Avila page, you can see the drawings of the letters in old Linear A.

http://www.mts.net/~perasa1/The%20Garden%20of%20Eden%20in%20Avila.htm

Aa - Air,Origin,Father,Mother(god/goddess)
...No letter B for "Bad" yet...hmmm
Ca (ka) is here or came in, so casa is also house, or house of children,
Da - Da Pa Pa can be Father or Ma for MAn or Mater(mother)
Ea - can be also,and, or many,and from,in the air
(no F,G,or especially "H")
Ia, Sacred,with Father,beside, along with, and also with
Ja -is like "yes I know, so to it is to know JA for Knowledge,
or it can also be used for "right now!" as in Atlantean Portuguese.
Ka - with, guard of Father,knight,soul,(King).

(no letter L for Atlantis, so ATA / ATAN / ATANA / ATANTA / ATANTE or ATANTEN (ATATENEN)
(compare TATENEN-Risen Land,Egypt >TA >earth)

Na is purified,exhalted,praised,water,sacred,above,in the air
Pa is Father or GrandParent,or for (por favor) Father, for something, or plant seed
Qa is where,what, with, with father the seed was planted with woman (Queen)
Ra is for Royal Father's Son,raise,rise up,go forth
Sa is male child, Se is female,knowledgable children, have knowledge,know.
Ta is Earth
Ua is OF The Air, from above,Us of Father (UMANS),and you,all of you Atlanteans,who is Smiley
Wa is what?,water,water of Mother(upside down M) Woman,cry.
Za is the N on it's side,(toppled purity) sin, bad, don't do! No! (for sinners it would mean "Yes")

[R]...FATHER JA-MN'S SECRET MESSAGE IN LINEAR A BY PAULO RIVEN...[R]

..."THE CARINA NEBULA STARSHIP LOG BOOK DESTINATION ATLANTIS EARTH"...

Linear A symbols:

So to, our Father comes from beyond...Carina Nebula.
I definitely know our Father landed here on Atlantis Earth.(TA)
This strengthens that belief also for the letter symbols by themselves,like my Gardens of Goodness and Evilness,
tell an even older legend,and our 10 fingers and toes.Smiley

The letter A, or a 'T' with arms mid center of the top line on either side,
looks like a StarTrek Spaceship Symbol. The Voyage of Father to Earth.
The D looks like the landing port, or "here we stand".
E look like a powered Station.
I is the flag of Neptune's Trident planted on Atlantis Earth.(further proof we are Atlantean)
O is construction of buildings
J is next for The Father, djet or JA.
K is for the Knight guards the Kingdom (cross INSIDE of a Circle.)
M is for the building of The Pyramids with outstetched arms for growth,(airshafts)
N is for the blessing of Earth and the Waters upon Earth
P is for the prosperity of Earth and growth of trees and plants
Q is for the Seeding of The Earth with a Uman by a Woman (Queen Mage)
R is for a Royal Prince, King's Son is created (JASA)
S is for a Boy Child in a Woman (Y symbol for SA-boy,SE-girl)
T is for TA or Earth, so to the "Clamped" C symbol positions the Earth in our Fathers Universe.
U is for undoing by Evil drawn as an upside down cross on a curved east pole.
W is for return to the "Ark", board the ship with the ladder,depart,went away,cry,wa.
Z is for Zin or Sin,Last letter,FALLEN,Fallen of Father,THE FALLEN SON,DARK PRINCE.
"...DRAWN BY THE EGYPTIAN ANKH SYMBOL..."
(cross with a circle on top to mean never ending,continuous paradox, evil-8=888=8888 Finale.)

Imagine That!

Reporting Live From Atlantis Earth,
The Father's Chosen Atlantean, King Paulo J.Tx.C.Mn, April 18th,8489.aJA-(2007.ad.)

To Know Is Immortal.

Father's letters;
a,d,e,i,j,k,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,w,z.

Baals letters;
c,b,f,g,h,l,v,x,y.

Report Spam   Logged

julia

« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2007, 09:45:49 am »

Mr.Riven:
I dont believe any of nonsense that you put here In the name of Atlantis whatever..I am a science woman, so, these nonsensethings doesnt mean to me anything.
by the way, I am not a jew, i was borne as orthodox christian, I dont belive any of the particular religion, I belie ???ve in GOD!!!
And as you so hatefully put, I am not a follower of devil, I am really a very good woman Who sacrificed her life for her children and her family.Let me tell you something,I slept only with one man until now, and this is my husband, how did I follow the devil??I think what devil is described It is YOU!!
You just undermine and put down here some people(obviously you think blacks are devil so, devil came from Kenya),Even if I am european and Not black or jew , I am going to fight with you in every step..you are creating a ridiculous story in the name of ATlantis, You put the faces of the God in Africa(I think God is an energy has no face whatsoever, ) I consider this A BIG SIN!!
You go ahead and write some science fiction book about Atlantis, or Poseidons adventures or hades or hell what so ever,and go ahead and make allience with Hitler, Saddam , Stalin or Milosevich But, please stay away from Peaceful and Nurturing and good woman like me..Go To Hell! Huh
 Huh Roll Eyes Angry
Report Spam   Logged
julia

« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2007, 09:51:44 am »

and, By the way Mr.riven, My God goes not 6000 or 60000, or 6 million BC, My God goes beyond the Time, beyond the Places, he is everywhere, everytime and  sees everything hears everything..And he doent put his face on the stones..Ok?? Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
Majeston

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2007, 12:37:37 pm »

The Names of God

The early Semites regarded everything as being indwelt by a spirit. There were spirits of the animal and vegetable worlds; annual spirits, the lord of progeny; spirits of fire, water, and air; a veritable pantheon of spirits to be feared and worshiped. And the teaching of Melchizedek regarding a Universal Creator never fully destroyed the belief in these subordinate spirits or nature gods.

The progress of the Hebrews from polytheism through henotheism to monotheism was not an unbroken and continuous conceptual development. They experienced many retrogressions in the evolution of their Deity concepts, while during any one epoch there existed varying ideas of God among different groups of Semite believers. From time to time numerous terms were applied to their concepts of God, and in order to prevent confusion these various Deity titles will be defined as they pertain to the evolution of Jewish theology:

Yahweh was the god of the southern Palestinian tribes, who associated this concept of deity with Mount Horeb, the Sinai volcano. Yahweh was merely one of the hundreds and thousands of nature gods which held the attention and claimed the worship of the Semitic tribes and peoples.

El Elyon. For centuries after Melchizedek's sojourn at Salem his doctrine of Deity persisted in various versions but was generally connoted by the term El Elyon, the Most High God of heaven. Many Semites, including the immediate descendants of Abraham, at various times worshiped both Yahweh and El Elyon.

El Shaddai. It is difficult to explain what El Shaddai stood for. This idea of God was a composite derived from the teachings of Amenemope's Book of Wisdom modified by Ikhnaton's doctrine of Aton and further influenced by Melchizedek's teachings embodied in the concept of El Elyon. But as the concept of El Shaddai permeated the Hebrew mind, it became thoroughly colored with the Yahweh beliefs of the desert.

One of the dominant ideas of the religion of this era was the Egyptian concept of divine Providence, the teaching that material prosperity was a reward for serving El Shaddai.

El. Amid all this confusion of terminology and haziness of concept, many devout believers sincerely endeavored to worship all of these evolving ideas of divinity, and there grew up the practice of referring to this composite Deity as El. And this term included still other of the Bedouin nature gods.

Elohim. In Kish and Ur there long persisted Sumerian-Chaldean groups who taught a three-in-one God concept founded on the traditions of the days of Adam and Melchizedek. This doctrine was carried to Egypt, where this Trinity was worshiped under the name of Elohim, or in the singular as Eloah. The philosophic circles of Egypt and later Alexandrian teachers of Hebraic extraction taught this unity of pluralistic Gods, and many of Moses' advisers at the time of the exodus believed in this Trinity. But the concept of the trinitarian Elohim never became a real part of Hebrew theology until after they had come under the political influence of the Babylonians.

Sundry names. The Semites disliked to speak the name of their Deity, and they therefore resorted to numerous appellations from time to time, such as: The Spirit of God, The Lord, The Angel of the Lord, The Almighty, The Holy One, The Most High, Adonai, The Ancient of Days, The Lord God of Israel, The Creator of Heaven and Earth, Kyrios, Jah, The Lord of Hosts, and The Father in Heaven.

Jehovah is a term which in recent times has been employed to designate the completed concept of Yahweh which finally evolved in the long Hebrew experience. But the name Jehovah did not come into use until fifteen hundred years after the times of Jesus.

Up to about 2000 B.C., Mount Sinai was intermittently active as a volcano, occasional eruptions occurring as late as the time of the sojourn of the Israelites in this region. The fire and smoke, together with the thunderous detonations associated with the eruptions of this volcanic mountain, all impressed and awed the Bedouins of the surrounding regions and caused them greatly to fear Yahweh. This spirit of Mount Horeb later became the god of the Hebrew Semites, and they eventually believed him to be supreme over all other gods.

The Canaanites had long revered Yahweh, and although many of the Kenites believed more or less in El Elyon, the supergod of the Salem religion, a majority of the Canaanites held loosely to the worship of the old tribal deities. They were hardly willing to abandon their national deities in favor of an international, not to say an interplanetary, God. They were not universal-deity minded, and therefore these tribes continued to worship their tribal deities, including Yahweh and the silver and golden calves which symbolized the Bedouin herders' concept of the spirit of the Sinai volcano.

The Syrians, while worshiping their gods, also believed in Yahweh of the Hebrews, for their prophets said to the Syrian king: "Their gods are gods of the hills; therefore they were stronger than we; but let us fight against them on the plain, and surely we shall be stronger than they."

As man advances in culture, the lesser gods are subordinated to a supreme deity; the great Jove persists only as an exclamation. The monotheists keep their subordinate gods as spirits, demons, fates, Nereids, fairies, brownies, dwarfs, banshees, and the evil eye. The Hebrews passed through henotheism and long believed in the existence of gods other than Yahweh, but they increasingly held that these foreign deities were subordinate to Yahweh. They conceded the actuality of Chemosh, god of the Amorites, but maintained that he was subordinate to Yahweh.

The idea of Yahweh has undergone the most extensive development of all the mortal theories of God. Its progressive evolution can only be compared with the metamorphosis of the Buddha concept in Asia, which in the end led to the concept of the Universal Absolute even as the Yahweh concept finally led to the idea of the Universal Father. But as a matter of historic fact, it should be understood that, while the Jews thus changed their views of Deity from the tribal god of Mount Horeb to the loving and merciful Creator Father of later times, they did not change his name; they continued all the way along to call this evolving concept of Deity, Yahweh.

>>>>

1:1.3
When you have once become truly  God -conscious, after you really discover the majestic Creator and begin to experience the realization of the indwelling presence of the divine controller, then, in accordance with your enlightenment and in accordance with the manner and method by which the divine Sons reveal  God , you will find a  name  for the Universal Father which will be adequately expressive of your concept of the First Great Source and Center. And so, on different worlds and in various universes, the Creator becomes known by numerous appellations, in spirit of relationship all meaning the same but, in words and symbols, each  name  standing for the degree, the depth, of his enthronement in the hearts of his creatures of any given realm.

1:1.4
Near the center of the universe of universes, the Universal Father is generally known by  names  which may be regarded as meaning the First Source. Farther out in the universes of space, the terms employed to designate the Universal Father more often mean the Universal Center. Still farther out in the starry creation, he is known, as on the headquarters world of your local universe, as the First Creative Source and Divine Center. In one near-by constellation  God  is called the Father of Universes. In another, the Infinite Upholder, and to the east, the Divine Controller. He has also been designated the Father of Lights, the Gift of Life, and the All-powerful One.

1:1.5
On those worlds where a Paradise Son has lived a bestowal life,  God  is generally known by some  name  indicative of personal relationship, tender affection, and fatherly devotion. On your constellation headquarters  God  is referred to as the Universal Father, and on different planets in your local system of inhabited worlds he is variously known as the Father of Fathers, the Paradise Father, the Havona Father, and the Spirit Father. Those who know  God  through the revelations of the bestowals of the Paradise Sons, eventually yield to the sentimental appeal of the touching relationship of the creature-Creator association and refer to  God  as "our Father."

1:1.6
On a planet of sex creatures, in a world where the impulses of parental emotion are inherent in the hearts of its intelligent beings, the term Father becomes a very expressive and appropriate  name  for the eternal  God . He is best known, most universally acknowledged, on your planet, Urantia, by the  name   God . The  name  he is given is of little importance; the significant thing is that you should know him and aspire to be like him. Your prophets of old truly called him "the everlasting  God " and referred to him as the one who "inhabits eternity."

http://urantiabook.org/newbook/papers/p001.htm
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 12:46:02 pm by Majeston » Report Spam   Logged

"melody has power a whole world to transform."
Forever, music will remain the universal language of men, angels, and spirits.
Harmony is the speech of Havona.

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper44.html
julia

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2007, 03:50:53 pm »

Dear majeston;
for me there is only one God..And he(or she,or it) is universal, can see everything. can hear everything, knows everything. was always there and will be there until eternity..this is my God.i dont care aboy elohims, yahwehs , jesuses whatever..I have respect for the other belivers, but, i am aginst to discuss like a church Quire in here..Suppose to be a scienetific discussion about AToantis , I cant find it nowhere..
Mr riven makes only commercial for christianity..
Report Spam   Logged
Majeston

« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2007, 06:17:19 pm »

Julia,

I posted that for a specific reason.  ®iven should understand why.

Did you even bother to read it and understand it?
Report Spam   Logged

"melody has power a whole world to transform."
Forever, music will remain the universal language of men, angels, and spirits.
Harmony is the speech of Havona.

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper44.html
Paulo Riven

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2007, 06:32:45 pm »

Julia, you are quite mistaken, and I apologize for your mis-understanding.

I do believe in good deeds and to reward those good deeds on the scale of truth.

So if you feel you have done more good than bad, that is your truth, and never the less, a good grace for God in your vision of understanding.

What you really and truly need to understand is the word God, which is False.

For he is The Father Creator and no other name other than his true name, which I am trying to show you not only by his wisdom, but also by the research and actual untouched photos by the secret of his miracles.

Do you know of anyone else who has seen The Father's name on top of The Great Pyramid, tho there be some 6 billion of us and half with computers and access to Google Earth or The Hubble Space Telescope?

Many have Seen but do not See, Hear but do not Hear,Speak but do not Speak.

What you are saying is that same thing that darkness wants you to say as it also binded H to Hell and Heavan....Vanity and Ignorance of Truth.

Yes, ye have meanings of truth, Julia, and feel right in your truths, and I say ye are a good woman as ye say.....

But you Falter in Knowing The Truth and lash out with resentment, another sign of the immaturity of sin, rather than to ask with curiosity.

Soon you will call me all sorts of nasty names and cast darts with no sharpened points at me.

Because you are afraid of Truth, yet so proclaim it to hide.

Ye nor anyone can hide. All is Revealed and Will Come to Be Revealed, not only by me, but by our True Father also.

For as I said, I do not claim self purity, and admit that I too was once a Sinner and T-emp-T-ed like the other Ca TT les of H-orns.

Neither is it Heavan but, The Eternal Kingdom of The Oval Light.

Of this, ye will know upon your ascension, that day comes, I swear unto you, unless your eyes are darkened and fear the light to join the endless Greys of TormenT upon this Earth....your Ghosts or Darkened Spirits of unseen Forces lost to eternal Darkness for fear of the light.

Nor is it Heart, but Corecon or CoreSon or CORE OF THE SON that beats within your gift of eternal perpetuaty, your life force or Alkaline Battery, your Soul, which gives you feelings and power to fuel your memories and thoughts from The Father.

Not this word GOD, for ye have Sinned in this name and many have ye called by this name.

Which backwards is DOG.

Neither do I glorify in vanity my Atlantean Portuguese people and claim that our Father came from Portugal, but Africa as it is true to witness by me and by your Scientists of Archaeology and DNA research which ye cannot deny.

And The Greatest Miracle is for us To Know The Father, and to be able to witness with our very own eyes and not tainted scrolls of faded ink or altered Heiroglyphs upon the Temples of Persecutions.

Neither do I speak of Today, but of a time you forgot, for after Alexander The Great, ca 332.BC, The Second Book of Baal and DRUNKEN BACTRIAN WINES OF PERVERSIVE ORGIES was written to tell you The Greatest of Lies.....

For tell me, where are the names of the American Indians or South Americans other than to say races of a different color as they also say a God of No OneZ name...but a God of many different names for many different cultures of only one Father's Creation, and nary a Two.

For the Creations of Two are The Evils upon you as they also became for our Earth and The Animal Kingdoms as well.

Your Baal book has succeeded for the past 2000 years, for 20,000 years they said in your Baal book, (which Persians and Arabians like to add many Zeros to their numbers), that Evil would be let loose, and then after would be shut up in the pit of Hell.

He has been Shut Up Eternaly, by Me.

As I will also Shut up The Whores of Eliza to not destroy your daughters thoughts any more, or FLATTEN THE HILL OF EL so EL can return to his White Cloth as your Lord, and riven his clothe of BLACK..

For Black is The opposite of White, not Black people are condemned, for they too paint their stones white and border their houses and gardens in Africa, those of the Ones.

Those of The Twos make VooDoo Dolls, for they know why some trees grow uside down in Africa and the Desert bears witness of The Burnt Lands of Phaestos who rode the Chariot of Fire.

Pray, Julia, Ye do not find such a Voodoo doll as Eliza in your home, for the power you and your families would surely know and wish to be the wiser of knowing the signs as I and my Family have witnessed.

Surely as Ye claim and know goodness, then Ye must also know the works of Evil.

Unless Ye claim falsely in your replies.....

So, as it is also written in our records which you can research for yourself...

The Father JA was the most widely and accepted Father for Africa and India and Europe because it is written in Linear A, the Core of our speaking, NOT OF Forked Tongues like CuneiForm.

From The Time The Pyramids were built,verified, until roughly after 600.bC, when the Spells of The Holy Bible and those clothed in the Blackness of Heavan and Hell was being written, and as you can see, has binded people around the world for some 20,000 years of His Evil Reign, or 2000 years from ZERO TO YOUR CALENDARS.

I have also proven that JANUBIAN or JA's Nubians who ventured out of Africa into Arabia, spoke the truer ADVANCED languages which changed into CuneiForm when they went North to Persia and Babylon.

Since you believe in the Holy Book, which I too know and have read the entire book in 3 months,old and new, then you also know that this one you call by the False name of GOD, said that the Forked Tongue of The Tower of Babel had been built to confuse languages.

He is telling you that Evil came upon the Earth and altered his Creations, both Animals and Umans.

There fore you have things that are Black and White, so to say only Good and Evil, not be Racist for the colors of people, for be they what color, there is a 1 inside them waiting to get rid of the 2 and prosper their lives and the lives of all families.

If you google Jainism, which you can read much about in the old days, then you will know what I say is in Truth.

But we too must be aware of altered Truths, even if it be written in Jainistic books from India or Elsewhere.

For the power of The Star of David or The Eternaly Star of Sin is qutie Evident.

Open The Interlocked Pyramids of Our Father, and Ye will have Freedom to not bind The Pyramids as ye have done with The Evils of Khufu.

Though, you praise the histories of Cuneiform for lack of knowledge and secret spells of evil Forked Tongues,but only wish to see good in that.

For The Miracle of our Father's Letters, were meant to be understood by All.

So to English is the Intended language of our Father to take down the Tower of Babel.

As I have taken down The Evil Two and Sealed It.

Though you're modern minds lack wisdom to know this, but by revealing the light of Truth, so too has Darkness Fallen to it's Black Abyss never to return here.

But, the sons and daughters still need to be found, revealed and also bound by The Light of Purity.

It is this Purity I seek for you in endless hours of no sleep for the last 5 years.

And Free For Your Will of What is Truly Right and Proper with words of Positivity and not Negativity.

Negative Minds are Rotted of Two, be that you for your torments by them to confuse you and stir you into madness in hopes of taking your soul to the pits of Baal B Q's by your anger for Vanities and False Truths.

Research can be Self Rewarding.

Yea too, Ye will betray Me as you did my Brother, but Ye Can Never Win, neither Physicaly Nor Spiritualy, for my Will is Given to my Father Ja Mn for Eternity to be Reborn, and not lied to with promises of success or pleasures or perverted things of False Oracles stained with The Black Blood of Brine.

My Clothe today and tomorrow, even upon my death, will always be WHITE.

Be it what why I leave this Tormented place of Sin and False Wars to further the Sins, for an act of Evil WAS a count for Two.

Tho Two, I bid Adieu Eternaly!!

For after all, was not there more than one who sailed The Ark?
Deukalion,Holy Bible,Gilgamesh, etc,etc?

Their is Only One True Ark or Armoured Rogue Knight who protects The True Cup oF The True Father.

Though it bothers me to use the letter H or say this name GOD.

But Evil also became your understandings, as you know it was so.

So too, you forgot your Atlantean Bloodlines of That Cup.

My True Father I Found under this veil of Darkness and those who still try to tempt me like my stepdaughter once again bringing Spells of Darkness from her Zionist Teachers of School, today as I write you.

They wanted me to look into a cut paper tube with two mirrors inside of it for they think I am that stupid to not know the works of Evil.

What would ye see if ye looked through that prism she brought home today?

Why The Star of David = Star of The Devil.

.111.They, those Hillels,and followers there of Two, shall see the Pit and Scream Eternaly for their Souls of No Return to be reborn of The Light or Eternal Kingdom of White.111.

Bare Witness.

Paulo J.T.C.Mn. April 19th/ 6:15pm, 2007 after Zero.

To Know Is Immortal- UMANS of MN and WMN.

Think before Ye Speak, and Seek out what is True in your Cores of The Pure Son's Eternal Pulse of Purity.

AMEN - JA's MEN OF - JA MN.

Report Spam   Logged

Paulo Riven

« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2007, 06:38:21 pm »

I will read in due time Majestic, right now, once again as you may have read...
those evil teachers still try to instill their tricks to bring evil into my home again.

It upsets me, and I wonder what future this family has...

For be they choose evils... then I will leave them unto their own Sins.

And Great Sinners are they, though I try to make them understand.

But they did not grow up knowing this understanding the power and forces of evils or voodoo dollls or spells, but understood plenty of evil sins, be they once prostitutes or pregnant 17 year olds of teen evils or defiled from ill reptutes in the past, which many I can tell ye of.

It is my forgiveness of understanding why they do and do not see evils that bides my patience.

Time is running out for them and for those worshippers of evils.

6 years have I cared for them a Good Man.

Never to be gratified by them but cursed with words of hatred or evils, such as I wonder why these forums are colored Red and not Atlantean colors.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 06:40:45 pm by Paulo Riven » Report Spam   Logged

julia

« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2007, 08:55:32 am »

:DApology accepted Riven..forget about it
Report Spam   Logged
Paulo Riven

« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2007, 07:58:08 pm »

thankyou Julia.

I  was just searching for Atlantis and my bloodlines, then, as I said, The Father nudged me to look on top of The Great Pyramid, as you can see the great alteration in the course of this research and to try to find out what is true or not.

Basicaly, JA, translates to JAO or John for English.

Seems like their was a magical forest of merry men and round tables and Avalons of Lords of The Rings.

The battle for Mid Galaxy, you could say of our precious Gem of Water.

Here is another viewpoint for you of how and why elite families became controlled by Sin.

[R]...The RothsChilds SecreT and The Prince of Darkness..Baron Von Ben Herr/Frau HermaphrodietZ...[R]

All is not in Vanity…Ben of JA’s MiN... For From My Father You Fell for Zin.
(notice I didn’t say BenYAmin )

MaYeR- AmsCHel de RotHsCHild… 1743-1812ad (German Jewish). H-Amish.

Founder of The Rothschilds, who was born in a little Cr00kEd H0use 0f EliZa. (literaly)
A Cr00keD man once walked a Cr00ked Path.

How To Straighten The Path of PtaH.

InHerited His “Nasi” Soul From The Dark Prince For All The World's Wealth.
(he really didn't have a choice considering the Evil power of Eliza's offspring from Athirat, and Sekhmet of Snoferu. (3474.bC/ Egypt)

The Dark One Who toppled our Earth in 6482.bC, changed white to black, and not necessarily people, but animals and trees as well.

That is why Khenya is Khem’s Ya, or The Drift Valley where The Rothshilds Manor Estate sits nearer her cursed Kingdom in Khenya.

Just South, across the border, is the True Garden of Creation in Tanzania.

Not one of you 6 billion have told us this like our Father’s name on Top of The Great Atlantean Pyramid in Cairo, so listen and listen well to understand the curse upon the Rothschilds and others like the Rockefellers or what have ye.

Though it pains them and their AlliYA’s to witness these greatest of Scribes upon them selves, for a True Scribe Is The ScRIVENeR of Royalty.

One White, One Black, The Chess Board Is Set, White Knight to take Black Bishop. Queen to Mate.

Who is the Queen Ben?

Canada and Britain, both have on their shields the Lion and the Unicorn.
Both shields have a crown around the neck of the unicorn, and a chain to the ground (imperial enslavement)
No Crown or Chain on The Lion’s neck.
The Rothschilds emblem, does NOT have the chain around the Unicorn.

You can't own the Rothschilds but you can own governments or nations.
(sell a horse for 2.5 million buy it back for 20 dollars more, place value on market as some say)

Which means that they are owned by Rothschild and the Rothschild Governer of Councilers tells them what to do for The 52 Stars of Abrahim of 72.
The 70 preists and The Two Giants. (Zinof Heru and Sekhmet)

5 , 7 and 3 are 15, while 6 and 3 are 9, and 3,4, and 1 are 8
4 to the left, 3 to the Right, 4 to the left and 3 to the right
5 is 10 For The Lion of The Dark Eagle To Enter The Core.

Everything else is Grey P00paH as you see on your befuddled house of commons or assembly of nations meetings on TV with the Political fall asleep jargon of confusion in an endless circle like the serpents entwined that they worship as they too are carved in the seats of Cathedral Aix, France for The Sound of Horns.

Pretty much like the Presidential Speeches with the Broad Arsed Black Sponge Baal Square Heads inside their Puppet Heads.

The Rothschilds are German Jewish Zionists or ZZ Top > World Bank Holders/ Financers / Bildeburgers, etc, who run Canada, America, Britain, Australia, Europe, The Sinai, Egypt and slither towards the Eastern Market with their War stratagems of Iraq and next Vietnam to hiss in the burning Bush of Twin Serpents.

This sets strategic losses for dirt fill and rulers placed as pawns, while destroying valuable relics and pilfering money from nations banks or museums and raising the economic market for oil or interested parties, and of course, Socrates favorite lesson of law, how not to repay your debtors who can’t tell a pigeon from a pigeonette.

Although you think it's a war for a good cause, it's really just blowing up pieces of the dammed to clear the path to the east which of course, big money returns in the end and more arms buildup for, why just for Eliza’s fun of course and to protect the son of the lost…Solomon, of course, for Free Masons worship him also for 33 is Satan himself, but like His topsy turvey world, you have to FACE THE  3’s together like The Pillars of Boaz and Joab, so they form the number 8, or The Eternaly Trapped Number of Time and your Computers.

So to be 33 is also to be like Hillel, an 88 or a Serpent or Demon or Daemone or Hermes Trismegistus.

Sort of gives you a clear eye of The Twin Towers, kill much more birds with two stones rather than one in the bush, for better to have a bush of two.
They gain the money from insurance and media coverage and justice, which all goes back to the Rothschilds and other Investors, and they get to do a "Stewie of a delicious Idea" to collect thousands of Souls for Their Baron Master by the act of an evil deed, which makes them all turn into rats and squeek with joy, then go run in a hole to collect Gullianni Cheese. At the same time, the tremendous cost of rebuilding the towers are avoided and the stock market is tainted with blotted ink to better hide false transactions or deals of selling the horse of course, of course said the horse, or as some people say of  conversations today.

It’s all about money, because the more money you have the easier it is to sin for your own vanities of fantasies and fuel their arms buildup of other financial traps.
Too much of anything….

Then again, who was wealthy enough to build the Twin Towers back in the 60's?
Onassis, Hughes Rockefeller and Rothchilds, who like Canada’s Bronfmanns, have family ties, much like The Jobs of Gates, or The Gates of Job who control your corrupted computer mediums with serpent codes of 0, 8 for windows and Mac 40 for Apple.

Most prominent authorities, you will find have Serpent names, like Gates and Jobs, or Bush or H names, Z names, Bens, Elies, Wash ing tons of people down the drain in government and religious centers for their very very long arm not including aries mites of eliza (ARMY) and the lice of eliza who wear your defense and police uniforms. HOOVEr, TRUMan, ROOSevelt, NiXon us, C Lint On, ReAG Hen, SeSSionS, etc, etc, all code names of Black Libraries like the libraries in your schools and internet educational studies or The Ben Zaidman Libraries of Eliza’s Hell Whores with Brimmed Speckled Glasses.

Or those possessed fake Christian or Evangelican organizations around the world and on tv and full of “LightHouses” for The Fallen Ones who know not god, The Father, but fat and greedy preachers who scream out…Yalla,yalalala yal a Ya Ya, for The Red Lipped **** of Eliza’s Ministeries like a Python ravishing on a steer as the tear rolls out of the Steers Eye.

Seems the ailing towers would have cost way too much to fix, so they can sell the ol horse, topple it and buy it back for 20 dollars more, then market the returned value and profits from a never ending insurance paper of flip flopping the buck, not to mention the billions for staged wars that are laundered through black slickened pipelines, and of course, ridden the debtor with their very own money.

Black Planes with Iron Eagles hit the buildings you say, and The Pentagon?
With that much power in The Western Hemisphere, like the Borat Movie, only a Nasi could get away with it.

As they say, to have murdered John F Kennedy, is one thing, to keep it covered up is another job of those Nasi’s.

The Rothschilds, Were Controlled and Cursed by the Dark Prince Zatan who has an estate on His Real Hometown in Kenya.

(Khem's YA), where The Garden of Evil lies at the Rift Valley where his 3 headed dragon also is, one with the fat **** of YA's grey stone face, one of the Red Dragon (Hannibal),one of the Serpent asp, from left to right as you see in my google satellite photo with The Dark Seal Crest clearly visible, where the Evil Spirit was beheaded and behearted, and sealed in the great pit for my Excalibur Sword of Water that quenched out "the fire" of The Burning Sword.

That is why The Dark Prince’s Zoul, (BAR0N BEN JA(YA) MIN),has his symbol on top of the Family Crest with The Black IR0n Eagle.
Same as Egypt and Germany of course and The Six Sided Toppled Pyramids of Zionist Davidians. The Star of  The Devil’s Child. The Pyramids Trapped like 88.

That is why those GZH's, worship THE DARK MASTER.
Prince of Darkness of Your Worlds Wealth and Souls.

Who wouldn't fear Satan, especially a whining Hebrew, Satan is not that stupid as he saw them in Egypt and followed them home to “khuf-u-fuhk” Eliza, the Queen of Og.

That's why they have broad arses and square heads from the stone walls while they get the ol Hershey Highway Hump for The King of The Hill of Hillel.88, the one who conjured it with The False Ritual of Twin Whores from Egypt's Isis or Hathor and Sekhmet, who merged with Athirat of Babylon of The House of David, of The Six Sided Star of The Two Twin Pyramids of JA toppled to mean YA, The **** of Lies. For a lie is upside down. One Pillar Stands, the other is UPSIDE down in the Star of David or Devils ID 10 T's.

I see the point of those Hebrews and German Zionists who crap their pants and do as they are told, or their faces will distort and the works of their master will scurry them under the rocks like cockroaches. No matter who they are, Hitlers, Ben Amins, Governments, whatever, who can argue with their master when he is The Dark Prince himself or herself, obviously it is a Hermaphrodite, the hidden secret of the master and why he hated himself so much, though for a Baron, he does have John Kennedy's charisma, and is a homosexual and lesbian at the same time or he can go and khufu him/herself.  That is why the Egyptians said that Ptah was the SELF CREATOR because they knew he was an Herm APHRO DITE, or a BLACK PHARAOH who was both a man and a woman….ZNOF HERU.

ZON OF HELLS RULES = Snoferu = Khufu = Khafre = Menkaure, who finaly succeeded the 150 years of plagues upon Egypt.
For The Murder of Philitis The Good Shepherd (Philo = Zionist Scribe) = Jesa The Pure who was murdered on the altar in The Serapaeum near The Red Pyramid where, as I have also revealed, The Missing Sphinx or Twin to Cairo is indeed missing. The Photos you can see in my website.

He must be a hermaphrodite because he is the Master of Whores also, and the family name hints many times of gods and goddesses, mothers and ya's like the letters in YAOWEH, which have 5 Female letters (5 Arrows of Rothschild), and 5 brothers for the stems of the arrows. 10 Fallen Rotted Children.

Y is a Woman with a ****
O is Ove, Ovum,Womb, Seed
W is Woman, breasts, open **** (M for Man Upside Down)
E is Egg, Eve, Eden, El, Lord, Every, Even, Ecstacy , Estrogen, Evil

So it was, but no longer is, for the Dark One’s Spirit has been Decapitated by The Flaming Sword of Avila of The True JA or JAO,
which translates into JOHN for English understanding. The Dark Ones 2000 years, as written in your bible of 20,000….HAS EXPIRED.

So too it fits to find a John with a ****, isn't that strange!
JA and YA.

YA is the opposite, hence, The Red Lipped **** with The Upside Down PitchFork, or inverted Y for The Sorcerery of EVe in The Father's Garden in Avila.

I gather, Eve prostituted herself to the Baron or Dark Prince, hence Cain and Abel were born according to the Hebrew writings, for Cain Sleweth Able.

Or an Adomite Iron Rod Came and tamed A BAAL> Hebrews and Babylonian Sumerians.

And they call Mary Magdelaine (Mage is lame) a prostitute also. (Sage is Male)

We know who the real Harlot of HeLl 88 is though.

Let’s See Better Understanding From The Secret of Linear A, our oldest language roots of Atlanteans from Old Middle Earth.

The Father of The MisFortune of RothsChilds.

Mayer Amschel RothChild. Serpent Child.

ma mother
aa of gods and goddesses
ya queen
ea risen of
ra kings child

aa - gods and goddess
ma - mother
sa - son
ca - with,came,here
ha - has,had,hat,hag,have,hate,hatred
ea - and with,risen of
la - that place,lay,lamb,lamp,lame

ra - kings child
oa - exhalted of
ta - earth
ha - has,here,hades, hate,hat
sa - son
ca - with,came,
ha - here,had,hades,hate,hat
ia - worshiped, with him
la - there,that place
da - dammned,of

rothscd
hil
torch s d
torched
torches
hill
second throne
Scorched Earth

I can only say that they should be thankful to be freed of The Master.

By Me.

For The Pen is Mightier Than Wealth, Industries, Armies or The Sword.

Unum Cum Virtue Multiorum

One With The Strength of Many.

To Know IS Immortal.
Not to Die Rich by Da Reich of Mon Herr's and Fraus Evil Sins upon yourselves.
For no bank in The Eternal Kingdom of The Oval Light will allow your deposit.
There is a bank of Hollering in Hades where you can deposit forever with no penalties and plenty of interest
.....for their customers are just dying for compounded gates and split divine ends.

Sad Ye Darkened ones won't be reborn to enjoy sex or money again, here or elsewhere.
For Evil, like us, also enjoyed fun. They still had familes, children, feelings, but alas, powerless and forever chained of Cain.

You made your choice, or were born into it.

What could you do?

Poor, Poor Rothschilds.

Great Minds build great things....
Rotted Minds build....

That is why your future will fall out beneath you for the better to return to your ancestors of valor when they once were.
Don't ask for the Key Benji.
Do Take Care.
Hope your Future looks very bright.
Don't forget your Tan lotion for the Naught Club and The Ship of Fools.

I bid you a Hillel of a night.

The Portal is Sealed Eternaly.

8888 has been altered.

Your plan is dumbfounded.

U Fuhk of YA.

Znof Heru -Zin of He Ru -Sin of His Rule

To Think, I be The lesser of The True Power.

What will you do when my Father comes Ye Clever Persuadors of Broad Arses?
You cannot hide, nor will your military or wealth save you.
Be they what size.
For every 1, 10 Shall Fall unto your Pit, be they in millions, thousands or hundreds or swarms of locusts and bats.

For The Angels of Goodness Have I
And The Angels of Hell have I

In My Left Palm and In My Right.

And Both will bide My Will For I AM The Trinity of Umans.
My Father IS the Uman of The Trinity…See?

To Water Your Hill.

For I Saw All As It Was, When Once I too Sat upon your Hill of Contempt of Sekhmet’s Eye.

And Gazed upon The Raze of The Temple Serapaeum.

And Trees Grew Upside Down in Kenya and Draconian laws entranced the Animals and twisted their horns or mis-colored their coats.

For The Two Gods are older Than our Time. For First Came The Light, Then The Fire.

And Our Father Watered His Garden to Quench your thirst, and darkened skins.

So you could be Free. But Freedom Turned to Queen Bee.

And Black Has Turned To White, then Black and Now White…See?

Plea Za; DreZZ Appr0priatELy F0r The RiTe 0ccaZi0nZ.

And d0n't bring R0TTeD Wine.

ZinFandel Pleaze, White.

Dinner at 8:08?

D0n't Be LaTe BaR0n.

.111.You know, what is it that goes forward but yet backwards?
Why the one to cover the altar of course of course said the horse!!!
Steel,Copper of Bronze?
Nah, let's make it Electrum like the good ol days.
Why, it is Straight this time though.
And The Bl00d T0 Be sHeD is n0T ReD.
For 2000 years HaD Eye To Return a Bridge For You.
But let's not be Cr0ss.
Just Know Who's The BoZZ.111.

You know, if only all this money could make me think....
but, time is of the money, so were your histories...
that's why you didn't know the truth Benji.

Because it's older than your family.

As old as Snoferu and Khufu.
This Stain of Cursed Misery upon you.

I would say you deserve all that money.
What else could give you freedom to hide from your ugly truth?
And the power of that thing unexplained?

Ah, if only the Princess could kiss The Frog.

Adieu Mon Ami.

Be a good sport and Sail The Seas Like Ulysses and Tie yourself to the mast.

For The Sirens call upon The Rocks.

.111.Y0uR C0rEc0ns CleNcH TigHT T0 eTeRNiTy T0NigHT!!!.111.
.111.0H wHaT A MAz0Nz DEligHT!!!...111.
.111.LeT AlL NATi0Ns UNiTe.!!!...111.
.111.IN THis SAcRed RiTe.!!!...111.

There is such a thing that money just can't put a price on....

WISDOM.

To Know Is Immortal.

Sorry Benji, but My R actually has True Meaning.

Isn't it nice how we both have R's?

Some things were meant to be but....

A is Risen and Z is Fallen…that is unchangeable wisdom.

Letters don't lie....Humans Do because they fell from the Risen Arms of Shu...UMANS...See?

Don't take it too hard, same for your Zion buddies, I know, they've been lying to YAO’ All this time, oh well, at least they had fun bending their arses over and getting Hellanized to flatten their Square Heads upon The Split Stone.

I understand it will take some time to get over that their God is a Woman.
They just didn't know he was changed from the real man and disguised… or did they?

For it was all just topsy turvey, wasn't it? M = W S =Z, JA = YA or JAO = YAO.

The Star of David, Upside Down Pyramid.
The Spells of Eliza and Eleazar or Razaele like Raphael from the Whores of Athirat and Lilith.
Nathaniel, The Hanger of Nations In Hell or The Hand of Nations of Eloim.

Doesn’t sound much like a True Rothschild, does it?

Woe for the bad Jews were not wise but Judacized by the Pharisees and Sadduccees.

And Judas' Soul is broken eternaly for Carina Nebulae shows when your Father/Mother combined as one (Hephaestus/Athena > Znof Heru = Zatan / SekHmet = Black Cat of Two Tales of TempT and Draco powered Jupiter up high.

The Black Clothe is laid out on The Altar for Your Falter.

Tis Your Turn.

Oh, You're master whom I locked up in the pit forgot to tell you?
Avraham didn't mention it to your governors?
Oh, he's just not that bigger to fessing up to you Benji is He?.

After all, they worship stones and flatten their heads square for 72 virgins with no hymens.
And they did **** themselves to you, so the old saying is, once a worn shoe….

tsk.tsk to Wit!!

.111.SHip T0 SH0re N0 M0re T0 EvEn The Sc0re f0r tHe b0tt0m of Benji's Bu0yZ.111.

"A little servant girl. (Hitler's mother).came to Vienna
> and became a domestic servant, mostly working for
> rather rich families. But she was unlucky; having been
> seduced, she was about to bear a child. She went
> home to her village for her confinement.Where was
> the little maid serving in Vienna? This was not a very
> difficult problem. Very early Vienna had instituted the
> system of compulsory police registration. Both servants
> and the employers were exposed to heavy fines if they
> neglected this duty. Chancellor Dolfuss managed to
> discover the registration card. The little, innocent maid
> had been a servant at the.Rothschild mansion. ..and
> Hitler's unknown grandfather must be probably looked
> for in this magnificent house. The Dolfuss file stopped
> at this statement." > "It appears to me that Hitler knew about his connection
> long before his Chancellorship. Like his father before
> him, when the going got rough, the Hitlers went to
> Vienna. Hitler's father left his home village at an early
> age to seek his fortune in Vienna. When Hitler was
> orphaned, after his mother died in December of 1907,
> he left for Vienna not long after the funeral. There he
> seemed to drop out of sight for ten months! What
> happened during this ten-month stay in Vienna is a
> complete mystery on which history sheds no light. It
> makes sense, now that it has become established that
> Hitler was a Rothschild, that he and his cousins were
> getting aquainted, and his potentiall for future family
> endeavors was being sized up".

.111...HILLEL 88 = HILL OF HELL = 7 Days of Creation = 7 Laws of Hillel The Serpent Tongued...111.

.111.But tHen aGain, it is 0nlY FeaR and Pain,
All else is VanitY 0f tHe Vein t0 Gain.
WHen Y0u SleeP witH PitCHf0rKed Y's 0f Lies.
DeCeit was B-Red 0f BlaCK Rain 0f n0 sane.

T0 tHink Y0u aRe a H-Uman...Benji, BenYi, Benja,BenYa 69 Yin Yang Ya

I Feel saddenned F0R Y0u t0 Be B0rn 0f ZeR0.......ZaYim.

It's n0t FaiR t0 a Ya0nG B0Y.

I Zee Y0uR Resentment f0R tHe l0st 0 Z0l0m0n.

F0r tHeY Snipped Y0ur j0hn and Called Y0u Y0Hn WitH a Yam,

and made an entRailment f0r all 0f Cannan t0 C0me.

neitHer C0me n0R G0.

neitHer came n0r Went.

neitHer please n0r tease.

But 0nly t0 SneeZe...AxH00...

I g0t Y0u...U Fuhk 0F FeuHrs...111.

.111.L00k t0 tHe LiGHt t0 Be WitH FligHt.111.
.111. f0R BeautY Was tHy faCe pHaRoaH.111.

.111. tHe jaded fl0WeR GRew 0n El's HIll tHat day f0r y0u.111.

.111. f0r tH0se CleveR PeRsuasiVe 0f tHe 72 br0ad aRses.111.
.111. tHeY eVen Beat Y0u at Y0ur 0Wn Game.111.
.111. the seats in Y0ur BanKs HaVe dust.111.
.111. wHile t0 tHe Waves Ye SteeR int0 tHe DusK.111.
.111. HaVe a l00k at WH0's deaRest of aBRaHim.111.

.111.I Bid tHee adieu, poor child and it was the greatest of games of Bordeaux or Normandy.111.

.111.True Men of The Hill.111.

.111. The White Lion (Paulo) and The Chained White Unicorn.(RothChilds)111.

Thanks Ben.
Sir Valiant Knight of Darkness Undeserved.
Have Good Fun with Your New Wings.

If Ye want to be a Falcon, be per-asa (for the speed of wings)

T0 Kn0w Is Imm0rtal

Let The Sun Shine.

He Is Your True Father...Hephaestus, not Ya, for that was your curse.
You are a True Fire King while I am a Water King.

Holder of The Excalibur of Water.
Ascender of The True Son
Rescuer of The True Father
Filler of The Sacred Cup
Revealer of All
Returner of 10:10 and Father Time
Reverter of Revelations
King of The Double Falcons
Son of The True Father
The Lion King
Keeper of The Rays
Mr.44
Keeper of Wisdom and Time for 8489
Armoured Rogue Knight
Family of Mn
SaJaRa
Sage of Ages
Ascender of Atlantis
Atlantean by Birth
Warrior of Men and Women
Pilot of The Dragon Claw Orbis Ship
Redeemer of Plato and Socrates
Revealer of Hesiod and Herodotus…The Mylo Twins…The Tenth Book of Kings.
Vanisher of The Greys
Perfector of The Pyramids
Purifier of The Apis Bull
Sniper of The Asp
Keeper of The Gardens of Evil and Good
Waterer of The Garden of Avila.
Slayer of The Dark Prince
Slayer of The Three Headed Dragon
Breaker of The Dark Seal
Freer of Slaves and Soldiers
Sealer of  The Dark Gates
Opener of The Pure Oval Light
Straightener of The Crooked Path.
Feeder of The Childrens Hunger.

Thru Death You Have no Victory.
Thru Life I Own All.

For I am The White Door of The Oval Light.
Path To The Eternal Kingdom of Rebirth and Recreation.

Know This From a Real Uman with a Royal Rod and no vaginYA.

For our Union of Umans will Arise To Prosper.
For no greater wealth can purchase our wisdom and our power.
The Power of The True Crown.
The Royal Crown .

True Lion King of The Rightful Throne of Our True Father JAO with The True Crown of Royalty.
The Royalty of Umans of Mn and WMN.
The Rising Arms of Shu and Atlas.

King Paulo J.T.C.Mn.- SaJa
King of Atlantis Earth.

The Royal Crown of MN.
Mnemosyne of Time.

For My Soul Heals All Wounds and Preserves Eternity of Rebirth.
Me Eyes See Through All, though physical or spiritual or hidden
My Mind Is Your Future and Your Past.

For I have slain your Abomination The Prince of Darkness, The Hermaphrodite.

With My Mind and My Father's Will.

Have a look at your Fallen Zon's Zpirit beheaded by The Flaming Sword near his 3 Headed Dragon and Dark Seal where The White Stone Faced **** Cursed You.

http://www.mts.net/~perasa1/

TA TREE OF JAO.

Your True Father Creator.
As you can witness in The Garden of Avila.

Near Atlantis II Mozambique.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 08:01:45 pm by Paulo Riven » Report Spam   Logged

Paulo Riven

« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2007, 10:26:45 pm »

[R]…What is the understanding of all this research?…[R]

Most importantly, keep in mind that although this research took a turn towards our Holy Bible and the many different religions for this Earth, it is not to be compared to any Religions or Cults, for as I stress fervently, this is a Quest for Self Truth, therefore, the Freedom from Broken Oracles of Blackened Alters, be they of what Religions have you upon yourselves.

And to know who and how our True Father came to be and is said to have created us in the likeness of his Self Image from his World, or Man and Woman and Child.
MN, WMN and X (Ch) or Children. For X marks the spot for The First Son in The Garden of Avila as it also does for X Risen or Christ, the Blood and Spirit of The First Born Son of our Father who we were told is named Jesus The Christ. This gives us a deeper meaning of Christianity, and not as you know it and you will come to understand why all the Churches and Religions are just pawns along the Chess Board of The Ethereal World we live on veiled under the Blackest of Popes, Priests, Clergymen, Preachers or World Leaders and Governments of today as I write you.

And, to come to understand our True Selves and True Histories to the best of my knowledge, though it is far from the best to confirm, but many, many clues for us to ponder in our minds of confusion and why we are here on this Earth and our True Purpose to Water The Garden of The Father… JA MN.

JA MN, is our Oldest Father that we have recorded upon ourselves since to at least the height of The Building of The Pyramids and until sometime after 600.bC, when Religions and our World changed for the Zero Date of our Calendar when our Son Jesus The Christ, was murdered by Zero Followers of Tainted Libraries and False Oracles garbed in Black and not White.

To Reveal to us the truths of our 5500 years of Suppressions and Alterations.
The reason for this you will come to know within these pages of ScRIVENed Revelations.

Now, to truly understand Good, and Evil, is to truly understand the purpose of the two and why they came to be, for First there was The Light of The Father who Created our Sun. Then, out of The Sun or Hephaestus, came The Fallen Angel of our Father who envied Him, who we know as The Dark Prince of Satan (ZaTaN), which in meaning from our Linear A Secrets we understand it to mean, The Fallen Sins of our Sacred Earth upon us. Za-TA-N (N is for purity, na, not, TA = Earth, Za = Zin/Sin,do not sin, or water like Nu or Nuns of Egypt.)
 So too our Planets were born in our “Milky Way” Galaxy, which we will also come to understand why they named it the milky way for the Two T’s of TempTion of CaTTle, or The Cat of Two Tales, Sekhmet and Hathor. The mothers of The Stone Faced YA, The Red Dragon and The Horned Asp, which you will see in The Garden of Evil some 266.66 miles north of The True Garden of Avila in Tanzania where The RothsChilds Manor is placed.

We must also understand as Umans of Compassion, why Evil, like us are also forms of beings who for no choice of there own, are bonded eternally by The Chains of Cain or The Dark One. Like us, they to admire their own kinds, their own forms of fun, and what is wrong to them as it is to us also in parallel worlds of opposition. They too admired their leaders and teachers of their Dark Wisdoms, and like us, they too miss them, though their minds revert to hate.

For in us All, is The Will and The Reform to be Saved, be ye Good or Evil, for a twinkle of light, can reflect to reveal our universe in all it’s Darkness. So Too there is hope for us All.

For as they are Evil to us, so too are we Evil to they. The greatest of lessons here of understanding for us, is that we are in fact both Good and Bad, but the purpose is to arise The Fallen Son with New Wings of Understanding and absolvement of Self Hatred for his Hidden Deformity, or The Hermaphrodite which the Egyptians called The Self Creator for their hidden knowledge of Snoferu. (Znof Heru) The Black Zin of Heru, or The Darkened Sin who was both a Man and a Women, or The ultimate harlot, The Twin Faced Ya of Egypt, Babylon and Mesoptoamia when their tongues became Forked with the Serpent languages of the Secret Initiates of Evil that changed from their more advanced South Arabian counterparts who spoke Janubian, or JA’s Nubians that migrated across the Red Sea into Arabia and India and progressed north to The Levant as the new but mysterious Phoenicians of The Pharoahs and The Pharisees who evolved the Sadduccees, or The Scribes of The Secrets of Evils.

Now as you will find, as I also have in the beautiful and mysterious message of our oldest language, Linear A, the Symbols for the letters themselves, which 17 are of the Fathers and 9 are of The Baals, such as the evidence tells us, by themselves tell us a HIDDEN MESSAGE OF GALACTIC PROPORTIONS, the birth and fall of the pure religion and The Fallen letter of Z for our sins since we fell from Grace. Where they too added the Baal letter “H” to Umans for Humans, HeaVan and Hell which evolved into the Baal’s Second Book, your Holy Bible. This is yet to be fully understood and revealed by me, although part has been revealed in my Secret of Linear A post.

To dress your Priests, Nuns and leaders in Black Brazened Adamonite Iron, period.

So, as it also was that fateful day, back in 6482.bC when they murdered the First Son of our Father at the very young age of 4, for JASA was the First Sons Name, and The Lord of Evil (he is not to be considered a God), who fell from Grace, toppled our Earth which caused The Greatest of Floods and altered the works of our Father upon our Earth including some Umans, Animals, Trees that grow upside down, and living or botanical things of Creation.
Although, most of you blame The Father as you also do for people’s deaths or tragedies without wisdom to know that an act of Evil is just that, so if the death or cause be destructive or evil, it is of The Works of The Dark lords messengers.

Not The True Father who Created Us, whatsoever, period.

In my teen years around 17 years of age, more or less, I had a physical vision on a paper I was holding in my hand with Oil on it, that displayed a procession of Egypt and a message of Evil having arose out of Egypt. I wondered what this meant, and until my research commenced, like myself, I have now come to understand why this is True, as I sense in all earnesty, that these works be true unto thy selfs, though the temptations of confusion stir us.

The natural and miraculous photos from Google Satellite or The Hubble Space Telescope, I have no answer for you, but they are as taken, and only Google or Hubble Labs, could have purposefully drawn subliminal messages on them, for it is not of my doing other than to outline what I see from Psychic Readings.

So the purpose can only be of two, either Good or Evil.
Good to know the truth and to witness that they also reflect the hidden segments of our bible by themselves as seen.
Evil, in the sense to say the legend of Atlantis, is Satan’s trick to trap the Son of Men so they become known, like myself, though for myself they would falter because The Lord of Darkness is Fallen into The Pit and Sealed by my mind and my Father’s Will.

However, there is a factor of 10 – 1 for The Truth to prevail over The False, as this scientific and psychic research will show you.

I myself may also have doubted, were it not for the fact that those Ben Zaidman schools of Witches who teach all our schools and universities, gave a voodoo doll of their Queen Witch, Eliza, to my 3rd grade step-daughter to bring home, then just recently, they gave her a toilet paper roll with 3 mirrors inside in hopes of me looking through it as my step-daughter and my girlfriend asked me too.
No wonder my step-daughter had a dream of Hell in her closet like the movie Poltergeist, and welts appeared suddenly on her legs and body.

Those teachers are fortunate that I am not Evil, for they would not be alive today, but their sins shall be repaid in full, not only by our new governments of true understanding, but also by my Father Creator.

Stupid are they, for I know the works of Evil and know that had I looked inside the roll as they intended for the prism, is for one to see the Evil Star of The Devil. Better known as The Star of David and The Stone Faced **** with The Serpent on Her Forehead and her place as one of the Heads for The Three Headed Dragon of Revelations in your holy bible, along with The Red Dragon and The Horned Asp for the other two heads visible in my google photo at the Rift Valley of Kenya, (Khem), where The Rothschilds estate is located also, and for very good reasoning which we will come to understand.

Like our Sons, or The Secret of The 10 Kings, from Mr.04 – 94, where I am Mr.44, The Dark Family, as complete opposites to us, or Topsy Turvey, also had their 10 Rotted Children, hence the conjured name of Rothshilds from Bauer and from some other fake Hebrew names like Ben, Abraham, or Asher or Philos, for example which we can clearly see by the symbol of 10 Arrows on The Rothschilds Family Crest, 5 Fallen Sons and 5 Fallen Daughters.

I began this research from the memory of my earth Father’s words, telling me that we arose from Kings and Queens of Portugal, so I googled Azores Islands, where I was born on the mid Atlantic Ocean on All Saints Day in 1961.aD.
A few links down, on the web page, I noticed the word Atlantis, so I went there and read Plato’s Timaeus and the Altered Critias which came after.
Something inside me rang true, and so, off I went with Frodo and Sam to find The Truth of The Lord of The Ring…Our Father and his Atlanteans.

These things I know to be True…

1)…My Bloodlines so far traced to Queen Lenor of Portugal and the largest and noblest Royal families of Valor and Religions for Europe.

2)…Atlanteans are Real and still exist today, as many of their cities and kingdoms like Tala and The Delta nile and in the 55 foot circular wall in Mozambique, near the Garden of Avila also portray . The “new” Egyptians are actually evolved Atlanteans as our very Gods and Goddesses also are who Created Us, so too we all are Atlanteans for the focus of this research after 6482.bC.

3) The Pyramids were built for a very, very specific reason. To know our True Father and His Call to us for our Help to fee the Soul of his Son, at least that is my understanding of why we witness the image of the Hubble Carina Nebula telescope picture. This was our Father’s nudge on my shoulder last January, 2006 to look on Top of The Great Pyramid and Inside to witness his name that was worshipped in Africa, Egypt, Libya, The Levant , Arabia, Europa and India since at least to the building of The Pyramids and up to our Altered Book of Baals and Zero to our Calendars, for we truly understand A is Risen and Z is Fallen.

4) The Secret of The Pyramids and The Egyptian Book of The Dead and The Eye of Ra, are all hidden writings of where The True Garden of The Father was created according to the Pyramid Roseline, which testifies to 33 degrees of shift at 6482.bC. Caused by The Dark Lord and not by our Father JA MN, though you blame him as you do acts of destruction or evil without true understanding of The Fallen letter.

5) The Father JA, translates into JAO, or simply for our modern English “JOHN of MEN. Therefore JA MN or JAO MEN, so too, his Risen A is for AMEN or ALL of MANKIND or The Standing Confident Uman. A. is Father (god), A.A is Mother (goddess).

6) The linear A letters of our Father, are in their own right, the Secret Log of his Voyage here and how purity fell and evil arose.

7) The Gardens of Goodness and Evil, by themselves reflect the very words hidden in our Holy Bible or The Second Book of Baal, The First Book was the Book of ToT, the great  White Teacher which also was altered to The Book of Thoth, the Dark Brother or great Black Teacher in Disguise. Naturally, this wisdom came out of Egypt’s hidden relics like they also stole from the Pyramids and took to Arabia to strengthen Mohammed ca 800.aD.

Cool JA was altered to YA, The Harlot of Hermaphrodites, The Perfect ****, Man and Woman combined in one body.
Therefore, the best of lies and persuasions and deceits.
The letter Y is Women separated from herself to form the letter V, as Eve was also tempted and inherited her dual nature, good and evil, not of her fault or choice, but stubbornness which Za took advantage of, this Darkest of Sorceres.
Therefore, they insert a “****” or the line below the V to exemplify as in truth that Y is in fact a man and woman integrated or an impregnated Virgin of Defilement from The Dark Lord, such as the Stone Faced Queen YA with the Serpent Symbol on her Forehead dressed like The Arch Bishop of Black Clothes for The Priests and Nuns and Bishops and Popes of This World. Black is death, simply and opposite of life and all that is White like the light of our Father who created us where they first built the concentric circles of Atlantis.

9) Though yet undisclosed by me, The Secret of The Concentric Circles is of The Three, To Water, To Land (feed) and To Protect, much as our Father naturally protected The Garden of Avila with the Mountains and Hills around there, although Evil was lurking just North across her border in Kenya as we will witness and discover The Dark Seal, The Fallen Za, and The Three Headed Dragon that personifies to a T, the writings of Revelations, although there is a dark and hidden secret of truth to revelations, not of our destruction but of Evils master plan for our destructions set for 8888 which today is 8489, for their time continuum of 11:11 or a mere 399 years to 2406.aD.
The clue I will provide for you is that the Circles, where The Atlantean Light was first remembered, was made by our Father’s SpaceShip when he landed here, which is still preserved by a very mysterious culture who remembered Alien beings in their legends still spoken of today.

10) Since our Earth was not only altered by Evil, such as adding H to Umans or upside down trees in Kenya, or animals with twisted horns and strange colors, and matters of some of our Father’s creations altered, so too are the very best of our Economies, Governments, Leaders, Schools, Universities, Businesses and much, much more entities of the followers of Evil. Neither they, nor our selves can deny this today, for we ourselves succumb to Evils and premeditated thoughts of Evil negatives imposed upon your minds, both young and old, which can be verified by ALL of our MEDIAS of Information. (corrupted Ogham codes along the lines of the number 8.

11) – Since we are compassionate Umans, and since we know that the Dark Lord came from the Sun like our Planets of our Father’s Creations, then too we understand that these exact opposites of us and like us, are also beings either in the physical or material worlds. As we are Evil to them, so too they are to us the exact opposite, which is the key word for Evils works, topsy-turvey town.
They too, like us have their own forms of fun and mischief and rules of wrong and right, though their perception favors wrong, they also miss their families who perished and teachers of great wisdoms who taught them as well, either in human or spirit form. For it was a continuous battle which people today still sacrifice their lives for in Wars, Gangs, Prostitutes, Drugs, etc.

12) When my Father, JA MN, nudged me on the shoulder to look on top of his pyramid, then too I understood his 5480 year old call for help, and who and what my purpose is here on this Earth, for also as you can see, the hidden Temple of The Broken Altar of Our Good Son, has been discovered by me, far, far away from Egypt, let alone The Gardens of Goodness and Defilement.

13) The Evil ones know how to look for the next Son who will arise in the 2000 year period of our Solar Cycle of some 26,000 years roughly, although Atlantis may be one of their tricks of our altered truths, (Atlantis is Real remember, like parts of our Bible, sic Critias The Hebrew Judges of the altered legend of Timaeus). So too we understand how the exact opposite of The Mystery of The 10 Kings of Atlantis, alters to the 10 Kings of Darkness, or Baal Lords which we can also provenance by the 10 Arrows of Rotted Children for The altered and chosen black library name they call themselves from Bauer, and Bens, Abrahams, or Ashers, etc, etc, all secret codes like the very names of your authorities in Government, Schools or what have you or the Baal Kings of Manetho for example, because the Greeks were also HELLANIZED by THE HELLANIZED REFORMS OF THE FALLEN HEBREWS OF SIN, not the good Hebrews or Jews, that understand the True Father and not a two faced Harlot.

14) The Provenance of this research, as it is known for the Evil ones of Hebrews Ya’s of Eliza, the **** of Og in Mesopotamia or Boz Dag, (Og/Magog) clarifies that The Dark Lord or Prince, has indeed Fallen as we see by The Flame of The Crooked Sword in our Garden of Khenya. So too, their Darkened One of Black has become reborne with White Wings and returned to our Father’s Kingdom for him to teach the Evil ones to be only bad but cause no further malice upon our Earth, and so too as it is for the freedom of our Wills, which the Father knowingly gave us, so too we must endure with Good and Bad, but be not this ….!!

15) The Age of The Great Purification or Aquarius is upon us.

16) A 5500 year old Suppression of Malice, Alterations, Battles and False Histories and Religions, has dominated us in every form and still does today as the American Zionist led Hebrews still push upon Iraq with intent for Vietnam to be revived next to further the cause of the Grand Herr/Frau Prince of Square heads and broad Arses or Armed Mites and Lice of Eliza, the Queen of Two Faced Whores.

17) Our Father landed here long ago from another World, be it either to form this galaxy or to perhaps have escaped the ruin of his world, as we also see reflected by the image of Mars with the huge Chasm on one side, as if it was attacked upon by those of the realm of Orion. For to mislead us into Orion, The Warrior, rather than Carina Nebula, like our Gardens also adjacent to each other, is in fact the works of Darkness and Falseness for The Three Stars who mirror 8 like The Free Masons and Zionist Nasi’s (Nazis) of Hillel 88, The Demon of Talmud.

18) The Provenance and understanding of this Research, clarifies to me, that I am The True Father’s Chosen Son, Mr.44 in line, and the True King of our Earth which was once named Atlantis.(sort of but closer to Tatenen for L was not in linear A back then until Linear Baa EL….see? A name evolved from TA. Besides, how is this possible for a person of no academic standing to know all these things and speak such words of hidden wisdom and reveal unto yourselves for you to witness?

19) The RothsChilds WERE the link to The Dark Lord and The **** of Ya, not of their own doing, perhaps choice, which they had not.
 The Black Iron Eagles of German Jewish Nasi’s or Nazi’s, which developed from their Great Demon Sage, Hillel who died a Serpent Demon at 88, for they themselves write in the TALE OF MUD or TALMUD, (Earth’s Lamentations over us the dammed) that he understood Demonic languages. So too like The Dark Ones True Number, 8, he died at 88.
The Number 8 is Satan as The Free Masons also worship the number 33 or face the threes together like the false pillars of joab and boaz and you have the number 8, fair enough? Ron L Hubbard and The Sintology of Scientific Churches also preaches along the lines of 8. The 7 days of Creation are The 7 Laws of Hillel or The Hill of El or The Hill of Hell after EL the White Lord was converted to The Black Lord for his Sin upon The Hill of Sekhmet also. Micro-Soft and Apple, or THE GATES OF JOB (jobes daughters), also personify the Ogham Secret of The Serpent 8 in their very own computer programming from the initiates of evil works. Apple is Mac 40, a integer of 8. Hence, the purpose of imposing on our minds, ”Dinner at 8” for example of premeditated thoughts of unknown negativity.

20) WE ARE NOT CONDEMNED, but are to be purified, both good and evil and to have better understanding of ourselves to be normal Umans and Humans in this life form. For as a twinkle of light shines endlessly in our Universe, so too is our Father’s lover for us endless and YE TOO CAN BE SAVED to be REBORN through the Portals of The Oval Light.

21) All these works are of The Greatest Unison of Energy.

22) The Unison of Energy has been altered back to real time of 10:10 from 11:11 by revealing The True Father, The True Gardens and The Truth of Time.
So too, we will set all our clocks ahead one hour for our alignment of our North Star at the Apex of The Horizon. Therefore, 10:10 from 11:11. (although time went backwards the clocks go ahead, strange isn’t it?)

23) These works would not be possible by relying entirely on your Bible or researching false histories, but by relying on the ring of truth in your hearts and verify with research and most importantly because of….

MY MIND AND MY FATHERS’S WILL AND ETERNAL LOVE FOR HIS FAMILIES OF PURE MEANING IN UNISON.

Bare Witness (reveal to others and preserve) to These Works for some day you will come to know, should My Father’s will allow, for me to Write your Third Book, which I will call and have reserved for the purpose of more long nights of endless sleep,

[R]…PRIMERA MATERIA  De JAO…[R]

The First Material of John – The Father.

The Man from Apollo One Starship.
The First Mission.
The Landing of Atlantis.
The Secret of Linear A and why it is Hidden.

Tho Ye See and Do not See.

To Know Is Immortal.

.111…Go To The Light….Allways for Aeons…111.

Eternal Love

Your Chosen Atlantean King by The Grace of My Face Upon Your Garden of Avila….

May New and Risen senses of hope, prosperity and understanding be preserved in your immortal Corecons, for it is The Core of The Son.

With White Wings of Speed…..PER ASA (for fast Wings)

Go not with Fear in Your Hearts (Corecons) but with a burst of Joy and World Peace.
For our Father wants you to love him as he did for you and your freedoms.
For Truly we could have been genetically altered to worship only him.

No Greater is there a Love than Our True Fathers.

I hope this clarifies the puzzling analogies of this website which is designed more for experience than for brain integrations of scholarly types with footnotes and spectacled glasses.
Seeing is Believing, who ever thought you could actually see our Father not only Visually in Tanzania’a Magical Garden of Creation, but also disguised in his letters of Truth by the Symbolisms drawn in antiquity and grateful are we for the rewards of our hard working Scientists and Archeologists. It saddens me to see all their sacrifices altered at times, as we know is also true.

For Letters do not Lie, but Humans do, until we return to UMANS.

Thank You for Teaching me Well with Gratitude, UMANS.
I hope this Website inspires you to greater heights of internally spiritual developments, for yourselves, your loved ones and most importantly, the children.

For this Research is as it has become since 2002/2003.aD.
It is not pre-meditated as you will come to know like your Authors, but a true to life experience by me and with the help of you as you all followed along with your Papyruses and Staffs of Wisdom through the Valley of Darkness.

The Royal Crown of The Family of MN
King Paulo J.T.C.Mn – SaJaRa
8489 (2007.aD)
Atlantis (Earth)

Miracle of Mnemosyne.
Keepers of Wisdom and Time.
Armoured Rogue Knights of The White Cloth of Purity.

I Love You All To Never Fall.

I Will You To Have Better Understanding of Hidden Meanings
And Preserve our Tomorrows.

By The Grace of My Face in Your Garden of Avila.

These works focus primarily for our Earth AFTER the Greatest of Floods in 6482.bC, where our understanding lies for the most part and The Great Sin of December The Tenth, Three Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy Four, before Zero, or 3474.bC when 885 (888?) years was lost from Khufu’s deception of Solar Temples of Re. (Re is She, Ra is He, therefore Prince and Princess…See?)

[R]…Riven The Seer and Royal Bloodline To Atlantis…[R]

Report Spam   Logged

cleasterwood

« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2007, 06:50:32 am »

What's with all the Khufu bashing?  Herodutus wasn't alive during Khufu's reign so how the heck does he know what he did?  It's all hearsay, nothing more.  And after hundreds and hundreds of years, information gets misconstrued.
Report Spam   Logged

Ra's Warrior & the Talismans of Time!  http://www.talismansoftime.com
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: