Atlantis Online
March 18, 2024, 11:37:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

[R]...Tribes of Atlantis...[R]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [R]...Tribes of Atlantis...[R]  (Read 55186 times)
rockessence
Superhero Member

Using rocks and minerals to heal the earth and us.

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2007, 03:17:24 am »

Hi Riv,

What did the double falcons look like...got a link?
Report Spam   Logged

ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
Paulo Riven

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2007, 02:55:16 pm »

The Worship of The Double Falcons was symbolized by Two Falcons above flag staffs or temple symbols,
such as we saw on The Narmer Palette also.

The Falcon represents the Heiroglyphic letter "A", so Two Falcons would be A.A.

A= God
A.A=Goddess
A.A = AtlAntis (AtlA)
A.A = AvilA = AfricA.

The Kingdom of Father (god) and His Wife.(goddess)

Here is a link to Francisco Raffaele's excellent Egypt site where his chronological map shows us The era of The Double Falcon Worship.

(click on the chart)

http://xoomer.alice.it/francescoraf/hesyra/dynasty0.htm

Here is another excellent view of The Double Falcons in Heiroglyphs.

Solon: "Tell me Uadjahor, where lies Atlantis?"

Egyptian Priest: "Solon, as the Falcon flies west, to the risen land, over the empire of lions and Kings, Avila (Africa),and further west (2nd Falc.) over the the realm of Nu (Ocean), lies a once fertile sunken (flooded) land, where knowledge and the teachings of spirituality come from."-SaJaRa-Riven 2005.aD.

Atlantis!!

See?

Now isn't that the biggest Easter Egg you found?

Happy Easter for you and your families rockessence...Smiley

« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 04:36:22 pm by Paulo Riven » Report Spam   Logged

[R]...Riven The Seer and Royal Bloodline to Atlantis...[R]

New! Tribes of Atlantis Academy of Atlantis Research Forums; http://tribesofatlantis.freeforum.ca/index.php
Website; https://sites.google.com/site/tribesofatlantis/
Paulo Riven

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2007, 04:37:37 pm »

Traveller; (Book of Thoth Forums)
Ok you have made an introduction, now lets get down to it.
What is this image? What is it's source? Where is it? What does it represent? How is it relevant to your cause?
It would really help if the text was large enough for people to read. Otherwise it is just an image with silly squiggles on it.
If you could explain things a little better you would do your cause a better deal.
State your case in modern english and remember logic.
Cheers
Thanks Traveller,

Maybe you could title this thread "Decoding Tribes of Atlantis" or Understanding Tribes of Atlantis, or something along those lines, Traveller. No need for 2 Tribes of Atlantis Threads here in Thoth Forums.

I apologize for I only have 15 megabytes of webspace from my ISP provider, so the pictures have to be downsized.

If you save the pictures to your hard drive, then you can zoom in for better understanding or words difficult to make out.

True, I understand that it is complicated to follow, because their are many different levels of understanding as the research progressed from some 5 years ago more or less.

It would take me a great deal of time to put everything into perspective to qualify as a scholarly thesis for everyone's approval where they all cry for sources.

For the most part, I am the Source from your knowledge bases that we can find on the internet or in books.

As I also stated, I have no means to be archaeological for lack of opportunity and of course financial reasons.

My biggest concern right now for us, is in fact preserving the true Garden of Avila (Eden), which I strongly believe in and have very valid reasons for that belief, let alone Atlantis and Atlanteans, as you know.

The Picture you asked about, Traveller, is a picture of where I believe Atlantis I or Azores Atlantis, our original middle Earth, once was, some 300 miles IN FRONT OF THE TRUE PILLARS OF HERCULES or The Straites of Gibraltar, which is the "Throat" of the Atlantic, hence the Phoenicians called those Mauritaneans, "Gualatas" or named Cadiz,Spain, Gades.

Because "Ga" means an animal body part in Phoenician, specifially "throat".

Not only a hedged fence, in meaning for Gades.

We also understand that in Critias, which translates into Latin as "Hebrew Judges", that Gadeiros, The Twin to Atlas, was also called "Eumelus", which is not only abundant in Sheep, but also abundant in, and most importantly for the Greek-Phoenico translation, 

CATTLE.

So like the meaning of "Critias" and not the original "Timaeus", we have to be careful of Byzantine, or Eastern doctrines and translations, for they also doctrined the Greek Myths which is prevailant in the myths of Phoenicia, Babylon,Sumer and Akkad also, which we should understand why as The Secret of Hesiod,Herodotus and The Persian Wars testify to.

As I also have shown we understand the terminology behind the meaning of The Slaughter of The Bull.

But let's leave all that for later, because it involves the religous aspect of this research which took a turn not of my choice, as you may or may not know, for I was looking for firstmost, my Royal Bloodlines to The Royal Crown of MN, Atlantis and Atlanteans.

Now as stated, the picture above is Atlantis Azores I, the old middle Earth before it moved East.

I try to maintain the knowledge those scholars spoke about, and the knowledge of Plato when he stated in front of the pillars also.

Those men were well educated and knew the names of the other Oceans, and in their time, Oceanus became a thing of the past also for their new understanding of better Sea Voyages and Cartographers, such as they knew the Euxine or Black Sea and The Erythranaen or Indian Ocean.

The term in front of, or Atlantic is specific to the Atlantic Ocean which could not be measured for it's great size, and the true Harbour spoken of, is in fact the mediterranean basin BEHIND the pillars of Hercules.

So it is with strong reasoning of research that the Alluvial Atlantis map portrays the lost Sub-Continental Island of Atlantis, which was the largest island as they said, some 2000 by 1000 miles in Area is my belief, or roughly 5-7 times the size of Iberia.

The image, is from a Satellite pic, where on the right side top, is Europe, (Portugal and Spain), and below is Africa and the Atlas Mountains.

When I also discovered the research and article in The New York Times ca 1979 of Professor Aksyonov and crew who claimed steps, and walls around the Amperes and Josephine Seamounts down below, this strengthened the belief of my theory also for the words of Plato preserved.

It is important for us to realize Plato only preserved the legend as passed on through his Royal Families and schools of highly initiated individuals.

Basicaly, all this information was hidden by The East and Egypt.

They knew that it would take a long time to make the world believe Atlantis and Atlanteans didn't exist, so they projected that image of a myth like they do the H-oly Bible.

Because they want to fade out their falsities and lies also.

They couldn't hide Atlanteans, but they could subjugate and did subjugate them as Egypt clearly testifies to, and over time covered up or altered the hidden truth.

So too we must be careful of Critias and not so much Timaeus.
Sort of like Alexandria and Pergamon, See?

The words of Herodotus telling us about the Atalantes or Atarantean cultures around the Atlas mountains and Lake Tritonis, the Hesperidean Cyrene regions of north west Africa, also testifies to what Plato preserved and the abundance of Atlantean cultures in Africa, not to mention they told us the Atlanteans also ruled Europe upto Tyrhennia.

Naturaly, they would tell you that because the indo-europeans had already interjected and brainwashed the Greeks, so their histories became lost ca 700 - 440 bC, as The Secret I revealed of Hesiods' 9 muses and the 9 book titles of Herodotus, which are the same, clearly tell us from my latin translation of the book titles in boustrephodon, or backwards.

No Doubt.

One very important thing I learned from playing video games of a more mature nature, like Myst, Riven, or the many Adventure Company "Puzzle" games I play for my passion of them and to immerse ourselves in different and strange worlds of visual reality, is that to solve those puzzles or games, you have to really become a part of the game as if you were really there, where everything that is seen or heard could have some hidden clue.

The same it was for Tribes of Atlantis and it's purpose to uncover everything that is seen and heard for our cultures of Antiquity.

So, the feeling I try to impose on us all, is for us to think like Atlanteans and have a better understanding of which cultures are closer to Atlantean cultures and not "Serpent Cultures" of Forked tongues and twisted religions.

Which I truly believe we will come to know as we do the truth of Atlanteans and The Garden of Avila.

Basically Traveller, the research reveals.

Not only was there Atlantis Royal City, but also that Atlantis is highly probable to have been our old name for Earth, which evolved from TA in Linear A, the true Roots of your English language and not Linear B, for it came from Linear A.

So the Atlantic received it's name from the Atlantean cultures.

pre 6482.bC: Azores Atlantis I- Mid-Atlantic - Josephine Torre Seamount

Greatest Flood Occurs finalizing the sub-continents break down.

post 6482.bC: Atlantis II - Mozambique, Africa near the Garden of Avila

3500.bC to present - Atlantis III, Tala and Al Mansura
The Lion of Tala, The Concentric "Z" apartments, Canal, Race Track, portioned lots.

Now I say this as Kingdoms of Atlantis, not specificaly Atlantis Royal City.

Last year in January, as you may know Traveller, the research took a turn from our Father's knudge on my shoulder to look on top of the Great Pyramid.

So the religious aspect arose and The True Garden disclosed, is my belief and choice of provenance.

As I also state "Seer", this is for my psychic capabilites that I have in fact witnessed, and for the Earth Readings provided and for my naturaly gifted instincts to look at certain locations.

Such as disclosing The Temple of Man some 3000 miles away from Egypt where I was researching after I discovered the missing Sphinx, you could think of as that example of instinct.

Because I pretended I was those olde Egyptian Sailors and imagined where they would land as recorded in our histories.

I don't want to disclose the Temple for now, but a good researcher could find it if they wanted to. Smiley

Good Research is Good Provenance.

I hope to provide us with that provenance, which I believe we do in fact have more truth than against.

Most importantly is that I really want us to know that this is not about my website, for no money I ask of thee, but of a great miracle of...

The Message for World Peace and The Truth of Our Histories.

Happy Easter Traveller, and I look forward to answering your questions as from others.

I apologize if some posts sound repititous or like "flaming", but as you can see, their other new discoverers who seek the truth also, so I have to re-expain as I do now.

For The Glory of All of Us.
Happy and Abundant Easter Baskets.

Paulo.
Report Spam   Logged

New! Tribes of Atlantis Academy of Atlantis Research Forums; http://tribesofatlantis.freeforum.ca/index.php
Paulo Riven

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2007, 07:20:24 pm »

Atlantean Secrets by Paulo Riven.

The True Garden of Avila in Tanzania, Africa (Avila)
http://www.mts.net/~perasa1/The%20Garden%20of%20Eden%20in%20Avila.htm

Looking at my discovery of our True Garden of Avila, for those who don't know, I updated some aspects of the website which includes a new back ground of ancient letters of our old Linear A, or evolving Azilian script or South Iberian script, emphasis on south, and if we accept these letters for their face values.

Like everything else, debateable.

Now part of the mysteries, of uncovering our true past, lies also in uncovering their true meanings which we seek to know, eventualy.

Such as the true meaning of Christian (Kristian/Xristian) or H-Oly, or our AlpHa-betH or The Bible.

That is if us Atlanteans should say Alfabeta or Xristian or Oly/Ola for "LOOK".

Gazing upon those old letters as the source reveals, for I am not the source, and don't recall at this exact time of once again forwarding messages for our Atlantean Knowledge Libraries.

I came to find some hidden understanding of hidden meanings.

As you know, and I strongly believe, for the Wisdom of The Double Falcons, that our Alphabet is comprised of A to Z.

True.

Therefore, as I have shown, the letter A to Alpha or Our Beginning, then it is with reason that we can attribute this letter to our Atlantean Father Creator.
According to our Chronicles, we would think of Him as Neptune or Evanor.
According to our Earth, or Atlantis, we know him as The Father, JA-MN.

Bear in mind, we are only in our Second Year of His Discovery and research unlike the millions of Africans, Indus, and Arabians from an estimated time of the Pyramids or roughly 3500.bC and upto some time after 600.bC.

Well, we understand why, because the Septuagint and Gnostic Gospels were in their wake of understanding around Alexander the Great or roughly 330.bC.

Then the Bible came along, and our Calendar reverted to Zero.
Big Mistake for Us All.
Because those men were not smart enough to write The True Words of The Father and His Son.
They were clever enough to proclaim their own and instill Fear of Weakness.

As I have shown, A is for The Father, A.A is for His Wife, The Mother.
Father Creates, Mother Nurtures and gives us Life, then teaches our early footsteps.

A is for Risen Origin.  A.A is for AtlA and AvilA or Atlantis and Africa.
In other words, our Double Falcon Ancestors of early Egypt and The Delta Nile ca 3250 - 3500.bC.

That is why they "CAP" you to Pharaoh Menes ca 3200.bC.

Dare I say that Menes was not a Pharaoh but a King of The Royal Crown of MN, as I also am?

Here's the point and look at the letters as my back ground picture for my Garden of Avila article.

The Letter A, or Origin, is drawn as a T, with "arms" on either side of the horizontal line.
I would imagine, like our Dragon Claw Orbis Ships, and the carving on the Gebel-el-Arak Knife ca the Double Falcon Era, that we would only have to draw a "smile", or half filling circle on top of that "T" to represent UMANS of Atlantean Kingdoms.

Now I have shown, that the letter A is as in our Alphabet, First.

What is Last?

Why the letter Z of Course, which we know is THE FALLEN LETTER at the end of our Alphabet, or in other words, THE ENDING or OMEGA.

Don't get it yet?

Remember when I said that Evil Arose out of Egypt from Khufu and Snoferu for their greatest of Sins upon us, according to my Atlantean Library?

Well, Z is for Zero or The Black Broken Oracles of The Black Blood of Brine.
Baals,Bes,Sekhmets, Hathors, Osiris,Isis,Horus, 12 Houses of David, Temple of Zolomon, 72 Clever and Persuasive "REVERTED" or bad Hebrew priests of EliZa and EleaZar who persuaded the Greek Ptolomy of God, though they knew not his True Name in The Letter of Aristeas.

Well we already know that the Greek Myths were altered by The East as was your Second Book.

The Zerpent Lands of "Z", The Gates of Hell that Alexander The Great wanted to shut forever.

But AriZtotle, had darker things on his mind, so his mind was good to find the poison for Alexander and the true intent of "cleaning up THE CATTLE.

That is the word for today and tomorrow to be very aware of-
CATTLEZ FOR Z.
For you are their Cattles as The Secret of The Apis Bull reveals to you and The Slaughter of The Bull.  Not Good.

Now LOOK or OLA at the drawing for the letter Z in old Atlantean.

That's is correct,      THE "EGYTPIAN" ANKH.

Imagine That.

No, I did not mis-spell Egytpian.

Because it makes you go PTOOEY!!

Now look at the drawing for the letter Jay.
Notice this type set makes it look like an I.
Typesets are fascinating for those German publizherz like Gutenberg of Hamburgers and Cattle.
Especially when they pump out Biblez or Hiztoriez for Moneyz.

The letter J looks like a pillar, or The Pillar of Djet, the backbone or principal of our thoughts, better known as PTAH from MIN.
Not the other way around.

For me, that also bears witness for JA.

See the letter K, it's a circle with a cross in it.
Why K is for King!!
Royal Crowns and not Pharaohs Fallen Crowns.
To Wit as Egypt lies in her DIZGRAZE.

Look at N, .111. above the I, or a Trinity such as N or water is also pure for our understanding of Neptune or Neith before she became Isis.

S is drawn by the capital Y, which we can view, like V, for WOMAN.
Hence, we know Eve's dual nature to tempt man with evil.
Though that be not true, for the Evil Sorcerer, like those magicians of pharaohs in your bible, is the one truly Responsible for Eve's temptation.

The Apple in The Tree of Knowledge was intentionaly meant for our Father to teach His Children Wisdom, it was not bad as projected into your minds.

Now look at the letter Q for Queen, like K for King.
Beautiful, Isn't it women?

An EGG perched on top of a pedestal with little arms poking out!

Isn't that something!!
Sort of like the Egg or Orbis on the back of Atlantean Dragon Claw Ships!!

And of Course, coming from a Royal Bloodline of Mn, and truly I say this unto yourselves........

The Letter M is what?

A Pyramid with outstetched arms like the AIRSHAFTS.

Two Things as a NewBorn Atlantean I will tell thee, for your safeties and preservations of purity.

Wear not a Crucifix, or Cross or Ankh.

Don't eat Cattle, drink their milk only.

You can in fact eat pork  if you must have meat, and if you are evil and must kill our Father's creations, then it is for survival, female cows ye may not eat but sustain on their milk, like goats, and make cheeses from them or your sour creams what have you.

For survival, for now until all is purified, ye may eat only of Male Bulls, and no young of any kind.

Because The Bull marked your Great Sin when once it marked Great Kings of Royal Crowns who did not slaughter them as your "CRITIAS" lies upon yourselves or your histories.

They are secrets of those Z'zzzzz.
Perhaps even GZ if you like.

And I don't like this Phoenician Word of God.

He is Father, and like His Son, you understood not when he too spoke of The Father.

But you understood all the GA-GA Bull Manure for The Barbeque Pits.
Aquarius is finaly here, thank the Father.

April 09/ 8489.aJA (2007 ptooey).

The Message is Heard.
The Atlantean Voice is Louder.

Thy Kingdom Come.
Thy Father's Will.

To Know Is Immortal.

Your King. Paulo J.Tx.Mn.
AMEN > JA-MN.
Atlantis (Eart)

Report Spam   Logged

Paulo Riven

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2007, 05:03:30 am »

[R]...The Garden of Evil in Kenya's Rift Valley by Paulo Riven...[R]

Who was it that tempted us into great Sins for our Histories?

Since We Know, that Evil tempted The Garden of Eden in The Bible, and the Serpent and Sorcere are present at The Garden of Avila in Tanzania, then it only goes to figure, that Evil must have been lurking nearby somewhere near The Garden of Eden or Avila.

Now the Garden of Avila, is nearer to the border of  Kenya, where the overhead image portrays the wing of the Phoenix, laying across The Border, so to injure it's wing, to say on the neighbouring land of Mr.Zero's in Kenya's Rift Valley of Volcanic and Blackened Waters.

South, the little freak of a sorcerer headed towards The Garden of Avila to tempt Eve or Aja.

To those Zero Worshippers out there, I bring you your Garden now Destroyed along with your Mr.Zero for you to witness, just as my Garden of Avila witnesses my Father and His Son that you tried to destroy to Cattle the Umans of Earth into temptations and sins of taxes and money.

Say Good-Bye to your little friend Za Ha.

Google Earth Co-Ordinates for The Garden of Evil in Kenya's Rift Valley about 266.66 miles from The Garden of Avila in Tanzania.

The Dark Seal
2/15/38/85 North  36/36/00/91 East.
Elevation 1682 feet

The Dark One with his heart ripped out, wearing his black hat.
The Brave Monk 's Face below.
Large Crater - Sealed.
1/10/43/23 North 36/16/49/93 East

The Dark One Fallen And BeHeaded.
1/57/30/93 North 36/28/27/89 East
North on Top.
Large Dark Eye (Black Circle) looks to the Head of Zero.

MT.Kilimanjaro, Tanzania.
Sorcerer of Darkness (Left Side)
Battles The Brave Angel of Light.
"Z" markings.
Red Crater just left of Main Kiliminjaro Crater.
3/02/44/57 South 37/13/42/41 East
Elevation 12,449 feet.

Right, A is Risen, Z is Fallen.

How Stupid of Me to Forget!!

Lest Ye Remember.

SaJaRa- The Royal Crown of The Double Falcon.
A.A Atlantean King Paulo J.Tx.Mn
The Seer and Royal Bloodline
Atlantis (Earth)
April 10th, 8489.aJA. (2007.aD.after Zero)

There is no other Hero Than Our Father and His Family of Good Light.

AMEN
JA-MN.

Report Spam   Logged

Paulo Riven

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2007, 06:43:07 pm »

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/tribes-of-atlantis-by-riven/web/the-gardens-of-good-and-evil
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

http://groups.google.com/group/tribes-of-atlantis-by-riven

The Garden of Evil in Kenya's Rift Valley.
The Dark Seal

The Dark One Wearing his black hat with his Evil heart ripped out.
The Brave Monk below The Dark One.

The Dark One Fallen and Beheaded as The Evil Eye gazes at him.

The Sealed Crater just left of The Dark One in his black hat.

The Pointer to The  Evil Garden telling us to look more north along the Rift Valley.

The Sorcerer of Evil (Left) Battling The Angel of Good (Right) at Mt.Kilimanjaro near The Garden of Avila.

Report Spam   Logged

Majeston

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2007, 07:34:47 pm »

Riven my friend,

you are smoking so very heavy shitttttt.

Wink
Report Spam   Logged

"melody has power a whole world to transform."
Forever, music will remain the universal language of men, angels, and spirits.
Harmony is the speech of Havona.

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper44.html
+Faith+
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2007, 01:47:32 am »

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/tribes-of-atlantis-by-riven/web/the-gardens-of-good-and-evil
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

http://groups.google.com/group/tribes-of-atlantis-by-riven

The Garden of Evil in Kenya's Rift Valley.
The Dark Seal

The Dark One Wearing his black hat with his Evil heart ripped out.
The Brave Monk below The Dark One.

The Dark One Fallen and Beheaded as The Evil Eye gazes at him.

The Sealed Crater just left of The Dark One in his black hat.

The Pointer to The  Evil Garden telling us to look more north along the Rift Valley.

The Sorcerer of Evil (Left) Battling The Angel of Good (Right) at Mt.Kilimanjaro near The Garden of Avila.

Fascinating work, Riven, by what means was all this revealed to you?
I wish that God blessed me with the vision to see what happened in the past.  I would like to know, for certain, all of life's mysteries.

God Bless,

+Faith+
Report Spam   Logged

(Psalms) 31:5,
"Into your hands I commit my spirit; redeem me, O LORD, the God of truth."
Paulo Riven

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2007, 05:54:04 am »

Faith asks: (Atlantis Online Forums)
Fascinating work, Riven, by what means was all this revealed to you?
I wish that God blessed me with the vision to see what happened in the past.  I would like to know, for certain, all of life's mysteries.
God Bless,
+Faith+

First of, let me protect you: .111.Faith.111.

Faith, I came to Canada but a child of 4.
I awoke to the world by looking out of a plane window over the Atlantic Ocean as I left the purified land of Victoria.
Not only as the real Queen of England, but as my birthplace, mid-Atlantic Azores Islands, as you know and of this, I can bare for all to witness as solemn truth for their it is recorded as here.
Atlantean Portuguese language encoded in my DNA.

I remember nothing of home, but a golden plain and a little "shack on the prairies", for my island of Teceira, in a re-ocurring dream I had in Canada for some 3 years, more or less until around 7-9 yrs of age.

In my dream from mnemosyne, I see myself as a standing baby in diapers holding onto chicken wire fence, and looking down at the white chickens.
I look to my right, and I see the Shack, or our homestead, on an ascending rolling plain to hill, behind her.

Standing on The Hill, IS a Black Bull, which is typical to us Portuguese or Spanish cultures, or our Atlantean ForeFathers as Timaeus tells us.

The Black Bull symbolizes a King, as you may also know of our world histories.
True Kings, never sacrificed a Bull, nor did our Atlantean ForeFathers.

Being slow, and an immigrant to english, I had few friends, besides my parents were strict but loving and followed the church every Sunday and taught me The Bible from the Catholic point of view.

So here in Canada I grew up with the pre-meditated societal infrastuctures of pyschology for their wealth of Zero which contributes to the sinful life of regrets and weaknesses for oneself to understand, why.

Naturaly, I turned to my best friend around 7 and alone.

I loved him so much that I drew a picture of him praying on the rock with his head looking up to the light.

So if I tell you that I could paint a rembrant, rubens, DaVinci, Chagall, picasso, van gogh, frazetta, Boris Alejo, Phillipe Druillet, or even a Michaelangelo, it is because His Son granted me that blessing in return at 7 years of age.

Then I served Church for some 16 years until my Father died in my arms at home at 55 when I was 22. I gave him mouth to mouth and cpr, and franticaly, I tried to carry him from the rec room to my car.

He was too heavy so I managed to lay him on the other couch.
The night before I thought he looked pail from his heart condition, and asked him if he wanted to go to the hospital around 11 that night.

He's said, " No, I'm okay"
I said " Are You sure?"
He lied and died a Hero that day.

I always remembered his words to me saying we were related to kings and queens of portugal, but I remembered not who they were, so, as you can witness from my joining Atlantis Rising Forums, some 4 or 5 years ago, so too my search for Atlantis and Atlanteans began.

The Legend of Atlantis, made me realize who I AM from her Ocean.

When I googled Azores, a few links down, was a link to Atlantis.
I too, as you, thought it a myth for Disney Movies, because we all know the power of Disney, for that too, without my knowledge or understanding, was what THE FIRST words I said in English on the airplane, as we approached Montreal and I saw the tiny roads and cars moving along over the clouds.
"Look Mom, it's Disney Land"!! Then I thought hard how I knew that but couldn't.

I believe, as you ask Faith, my means of knowledge are as you can see, Spiritual. That is where my Gift comes from, for I so loved His Son and our True Father, and I too, had many doubts of our Bible after I read it in 3 months.

For All I do other than high school, is self-taught, including finding out my Truth, thanks in part to my Earth Father, Paulo B. de Mn, for allowing me to find the truth of our Royal Bloodlines of Mn, who as I have said, are the largest and noblest houses of Kings and Spirituality for Portugal, Spain,France and Belgium.

So far, traced to a Queen Lenor of Portugal ca the 12 th century, or before Christopher Columbus.
We know of Menestheos for Europe, Minos and Mneseus for Crete, and Min, for Egypt, and all is Mnemosyne, or MN and WMN and UMN.

I believe the Royal and Spiritual Power of the Royal Crown of Mn is evident as it also was for The Double Falcon Atlanteans. (A.A) .ca 3500.bC in Africa and Arabia.

Now to further add to this mystical spirituality, I also found out that our island was regarded as a Jewel, and it was also strangely called, "Jesus Christ Island" where as you know Faith, I was born on All Saints Day, or November the First. Scorpio Rising.

To make matters even more perplexing, I have been psychic since around 9 when I first predicted while sitting in the back seat that a car was about to rearend us, so it was so.

One time standing on a street corner I watched two cars coming down two streets, instead of crossing the street, which much time I had, I had a premonition that those two cars would collide, they did, but braked enough to have "bumped" each other.

I predicted the exact day a teen friend of mine while I was young also, would have her baby girl.

I've had uncontrolled third eye visions, which I experienced that this third eye not only appears as a 1-3 second oval flash, but that it also can be projected onto a wall to allow vision.

That was also uncontrolled, and proven not once, but twice in front of 5 guests while we played cards, when I told them the color and type of pants they were wearing.

I also experienced a near death ascension, much like our Carina Nebula picture without any vision but darkness, stars and an Oval Light above me with my left arm raised. I almost died at 16 of Carbon Monoxide poisoning in our tent trailer. Below me, I saw the lost and despaired Greys reaching out for me as I ascended. Good thing I believed in The Oval Light, for here I am telling you, and trying to show you that all I say is in truth as Plato and Socrates also swore to.

Because I believed IN THEM and ATLANTIS.

I also have said, that around 16 years of age, that I experienced a natural forming vision on a paper of Evil arising in Egypt. I should of kept the paper for the image would still have been on it for the oil.

This too, was in the back of my mind when I wondered why Egypt remembered Atlantis, but all is hidden, so they thought.
As I also wondered why those monuments of Pyramids and almost out of this world relics portrayed the image of foreign or alien intervention only to find out that it too was foreign to the commonly understood Southern Egyptians who migrated from Thinis and Kum Ombo.

Remember, as a Human, I learn as you do, and what appears to the best of my knowledge, the purpose of my task has been almost completed for the benefit of World Peace and better understanding about how sinful we really are for Zero.

That is, after I realized just who I really am, and my rebirth as an Atlantean at the Age of 44, therefore, I also call myself Mr.44, as you know.

Why?

Because, as I have sworn to and provided the evidence for you, our Father knudged me on the shoulder to look on top of The Great Pyramid.

So truly I say, the Garden of Goodness in Tanzania and the Garden of Evil in Kenya, (KHEM-MET), have the same Spiritual Purposes as our Father.

Just as The Temple of The Rising Son on The Broken Altar also portrays or The Missing Lion Sphinx near the Red Pyramid, which as spoken, is the identical twin to The Great Pyramid.

That is in correctiveness, our Atlantean Pyramids.
To provenance the research, I have truly revealed the Secret of Herodotus and Hesiod which cannot be denied, for it is written in Greek Muses and in The 9 Book Titles of Herodotus, which according to Hesiod and us today, is some 2707 years ago.

The Legend of Atlantis from Egypt, came out 2577 years ago.

As you can see, the timeframe is of no relevance, but the meanings are.

I apologize that my research has taken a turn towards your religions, but they too are for a grandiose purpose of My Father in Spirituality of Uman Creation, who I have also come to know as JA-MN.

Though not all do I as yet know, for as I said, this is my mission, not either of my Fathers, be they Earth or in Spirit.

Now I tell you this, no wealth have I, but inheritance of a Kingdom that is right and truthful for the power of goodness in a true King chosen by our Spirit Father, and I swear unto you, not by me for the testimony of my face upon The Babe in your True Garden of Avila as those Satellite photos portray, for the Garden is still as you can see for thyself with your machines also if thee be not lazy and slothen.

This I say unto you, though I ask not that you believe me, but just believe IN ME and this miracle of wonderous research upon yourselves along the path of commemorative truth.

My mission I have succeeded in to know the riddles and of these, many have I shown unto yourselves, though scorned, belittled, ridiculed, and mocked by many or shut down from Zero Worshipping Forums that are recorded on the list of persecution for themselves.

Now I say unto you this, for the sanctity of your Second Book and common beliefs, which near you come but far you stray.

The Real Son of Man, died December the Tenth, Three Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy Four before The Chosen One who was altered, but His Wife was not but portrayed a Virgin and Zero to Power The Temple of Phoenicia and Egypt.

Nor was he crucified, nor laden with a Cross or murdered, this One you call Jesus Christ.

True, He was a chosen one, LIKE ME, to lead the lost to immortality through Him and His True Teachings of Goodness, for neither does our Father Command to Destroy You, nor did our Father ever Flood your Earth.

Zero Did.

Now all this talk with the Holy Grails, and Templars and DaVinci Codes sends us a very strong message, tho portrayed to disbelieve.

That Jesus and Mary Magdelaine fled to Europe towards France and had a daughter named Sara, for Sara is in meaning to "princess", etymologicaly, for also in linear A I taught you that SA means "Child" or Son or Daughter perhaps for Sera and King we know as RA, no doubt for Egypt who also said "RE".

We also know that the Phoenicians went on a rampage to the very western ends of the mediterranean.

Good thing they weren't Atlanteans, because they might have found Jesus and Mary on that Jewel in the Ocean past Saturn's Seat, where Christopher Columbus also sailed to in 1492 for the Atlantic "Blue".

Then we have to think about Apollo for our Histories and Paulo for Christianity and The Bible, or your Second Book of Conformities from mixed legends for the False Temple and Blackened Oracles of Zero like Constantine's Baachic Cries.

Let me put it to you this way, as a Catholic, you know I wore a silver crucifix for a long time.

When I discovered the truth, I ripped it off and threw it into the garbage.

Now I know the Truth because it is revealed.

To Wit the paradox of my life here on Atlantis (Earth)

My name is Paulo J. Tx .C. MN

Still don't know who I am?
Still lack in belief?
Is my Staff not long enough?

Will Ye Too Be Immortal To Know The Path?

.111.Not only as my mission, did I return our Father's Son and Reveal Our Father's True Name, but I also took Evils Son in return, and only by The Flaming Sword, can His Black Head be Severed as you can also witness in Kenya near his Pit of Cattle Herders, where they too are headed those Zeros of H-Masons and Skulls and Aries Thinkers.111.

It's not the Anti-Christ you should watch out for.....for his name was JUDAS.

It's The Good Guy.

The Purifier of The Trinity.

Because Through Me, and Our Father you will not learn Evils and Fears towards Us, nor slaughters and meanings of Cattle, nor enmity upon yourselves or slaveries of taxes and money for Zero.....

especially our Young who they prey on for they are you...

as you can see and do the wickedness of thought.

You will learn Love and come with love but not fear in your Hearts, for Our Father does not want you to Fear Him, that day comet....

But to greet Him with the Miracles inside you and know the true words of purity and compassion as He Created You.....

For The Glory of All of Us.

It is by your Glory that We Can Succeed.

Not by Money, though hard for you to understand, but if these works come to pass, then you will understand with the Tri-Caria Merit System, free healthcare and sustenance for All.

Great Minds accomplish Great Things.
Rotted Minds.......

I Give You Tomorrow in Preservation for I have Freed you of your Bonds of Sin.

.111.Zero is no More For Atlantis Eternal.111.

As I have shown you with your very own Hubble TeleScope, so Too I have Shown you with Google Earth to know and witness, that these be not words of ink or scolls of conjectures, but visions of miracles.

For We Are That Miracle, You and I.

Together We Learn.

The Message of World Peace Is Known.
The Son is Truly Risen.

Best of All, you now know The Secret of The Pyramids and The Eye of Ra which tell you about our Father, His Son and The True Gardens.

A is Risen.
Z is Fallen.

Let Our Children Laugh and Grow to be Grandparents and know not Wars and BloodShed any longer.....

Let our True Wisdoms and Religions and Good Teachings be Preserved be they what Nation, and destroy not their beliefs but preserve them with caution, for to know is immortal.

Most importantly, remember, there IS only One Father Creator for Our Galaxy....

Amen - JA-MN.

By His Spiritual Guidance, which still tingles my left hand since I discovered his name last JAnuary.....

That is The Source, for His Gifts are truly wonderous for All of Us, be they you or me.

I have Blue Blood too, as you Water Children of Atlantis.

Have Good Fun, Have Bad Fun (Cool, naughty, kinky) but be not and teach not Evil, for it will do you no goodness in remembrance upon your ascensions.

For Truly it is Rich to Be Remembered for Nobility and Compassion like The Knights Templars who discovered the truth also about the lies of Solomons temple and Constantine...

So Rich in our Father's Kingdom they became, even though those Phoenicians murdered them too.

For an act of Evil counted for mr.Zero to collect, be they wars what have you...

though no longer can he collect for he has been beheaded by the flaming sword as you can ssta see Zawi.....

Return Egypt to her rightful glory of Atlanteans and The Double Falcons, and Egypt will be Forgiven and Revived as she once was a great nation of nations to mark your histories by......

In Our Father's Land of Avila....

Lest My Father comes sooner than a midnight thief upon you....

Do you wonder about Apollo?
Perhaps Paulo J The Christ?
To Die when Due, is To Be Reborn The Dew.

Beware The Cattle Herders and H-orned Rams of Aries Herders of Forked Tongues, for they turned the letter S into a Z......

For Some still have Black Hands and Black Brothers...

Though they are without a Father and no clue for their tomorrows...

You don't have any clues in Eternal Darkness.

Wouldn't you like to appear on the Dew, again to play and enjoy Good Sex, perhaps in a different Galaxy for Uman Portals?

Choose Wisely, for Great are The Rewards We have in mind for Umans.

The Pit IS Sealed.

All Else Is Healed.

More Shall I Reveal For Your Prosperities of The Royal Crown of Mn.

The True Crown of The People.

When you Cry, Save a Tear in your Hand, Drop it into a glass of Water and Drink of it....

Thee Be Wise and Know from His Son.

So as you can see Faith, it is by our Father's understanding that I am revealed and have revealed and not only by the research which was my stepping stone or "rock of the prayer",, and for one to read our Earth as I do with pictures is easy, if you want to see, just don't overdo it and let your imagination flow...whatever image you think may be something, look closer until you see the message and look for a more definitive message with many markers and not just simple things, such as our Gardens or Carina Nebula.

It's just Earth Readings, for This Earth too was made by our Father.
He likes Drawing as do I, only His paint brush is Huge!!!

Hope this clarifies some reasoning in your doubtful minds.

Atlanteans.

SaJaRa
King of The Royal Crown of Mn.
Paulo J.Tx.C.Mn.
8489.aJa. (real time after your Great Flood of 6482.bC and The Re-Birth)
This April 11th, 2007 after Zero.

Besides, we can date JA to the building of The Pyramids, be that what be or 3500.bC to roughly the Septuagint revival.

5500 years of JA or 2000 years of Zero?

Report Spam   Logged

Paulo Riven

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2007, 09:20:54 am »

Take a peak: Tanzania's magnificent Mount Meru

Tanzania is famous for the much-climbed Kilimanjaro. But a less well-known and equally challenging mountain sits nearby. Kate Humble took a dizzying trek up magical, mist-covered Meru
Published: 17 March 2007

It's easy to believe that Tanzania has only one mountain. Kilimanjaro is justifiably famous: at 5,895m, it's not just the highest mountain in Africa, it is the tallest free-standing mountain in the world. Better still, apart from calling for a good level of fitness, climbing it doesn't requiremountaineering skills.

Every year, more than 25,000 Gore-Tex-clad souls trudge up the slopes of "Kili". If they make the summit and are lucky enough to get a clear view, they will see that Tanzania does, in fact, have other mountains. One of them is Mount Meru, which stands in the little-visited Arusha National Park and which I had come here to scale.

Arusha can't compete with the Serengeti on size or diversity but it is spectacularly pretty, with lakes and forests and its own mini Ngorongoro crater. There are no lion or cheetah, but there are hyena, leopard and elephant.

There has been an eight-year drought in the region, but when we visited recently the rains had finally come and the bush was lush once more

Source Article; http://travel.independent.co.uk/africa/article2364646.ece

Cuneiform> (Cunning Form)

Type Logophonetic
Genealogy Cuneiform
Location West Asia > Mesopotamia
Time ~3300 BCE to 100 CE
Direction Variable

The term "cuneiform" is very deceptive, in that it tricks people into thinking that it's some type of writing system. The truth is that cuneiform denotes not one but several kinds of writing systems, including logosyllabic, syllabic, and alphabetic scripts. In fact, "cuneiform" came from Latin cuneus, which means "wedge". Therefore, any script can be called cuneiform as long as individual signs are composed of wedges.

Many languages, including Semitic, Indo-European, and isolates, are written in cuneiform, as the following list shows:

Sumerian
Akkadian/Assyrian/Babylonian (Eastern Semitic)
Elamite
Eblaite
Hittite
Hurrian
Utartian
Ugaritic: This is actually an alphabetic system.
Old Persian: a mostly syllabic system, but there is a bit of logograms.
source article: http://www.ancientscripts.com/cuneiform.html

Chinese
Type Logographic
Genealogy Sinitic
Location East Asia > China
Time 1500 BCE to Present
Direction Top to Bottom
Chart of some chinese characters through time;
http://www.ancientscripts.com/images/chinese.gif
source article;
http://www.ancientscripts.com/chinese.html

Writing is thought to have originated around 3500 BC in Mesopotamia and perhaps originated independently in Egypt as well. The oldest scripts are known as Cuneiform in Mesopotamia and Hieroglyphic in Egypt. These writing systems had developed over time from the use of pictographs, signs and symbols. The available evidence suggests that writing might have developed in the Arabian Peninsula from the early Sinatic script around 2000 - 1500 BC.

By around 1000 BC two families of ancient writings had developed in the Arabian Peninsula. The one in the north (the North Arabic family) was called Musnad al-Shamali and the one in southern Arabia (the South Arabic family) was called Musnad al-Janubi.

Musnad al-Shamali (North Arabic) spread out around the first millennium BC through northern Arabia, and from this developed the Lihyanite, Safaitic and Aramaic writing systems, which flourished in the north of Arabia around the middle of the first millennium BC. From Aramaic Nabataean script and from Nabataean, Arabic writing developed.

Meanwhile the use of South Arabic forms of writing also expanded, and developed into the Sabaean, Qatabani, Hadrami, and Hassanean scripts.

With the rise of Islam, Arabic spread all over the region, both north and south, and the more ancient writing forms vanished. Thus none of these other writing systems has been in common use in Arabia for around 1,400 years.
source article; http://www.mnh.si.edu/epigraphy/e_pre-islamic/preislamic.htm

Sabaean
This large pre-Islamic inscription is depicted on a rock near a well in southern Arabia and consists of ten lines. It is popularly known as "the inscription of Abraha." The inscription is still in its original location; a replica is on display in the museum.
Transliteration
b kh ya l / r h m n n / w m s ya h ha /
m l k n / a b r ha / z ya b m n / m l k / s b a / w z r ya d n / w h dh r m d t

Transcription
B'khail / ar-rahman / wmaseeha /
malikan / Abraha / Zaybm / malik /
sab'a / w zarydan / w hadarmaut

Translation
With the power (help) of god, and the Jesus (=Christian) King Abraha Zeebman (King's title), the King of Saba'a, Zuridan and Hadrmaut.

source article; http://www.mnh.si.edu/epigraphy/e_pre-islamic/fig04_sabaean.htm

Musnad al Janubi (South Arabic)
http://www.mnh.si.edu/epigraphy/e_pre-islamic/musnad-al-janubi.htm

------------Riven note;
It doesn't surprise me to see our writing systems dated to 3500.bC in likeness of a time when mankind became confused and built the tower of babel and spoke in forked tongues or "Serpent Languages".
Nor does it surprise me that this was also around the time of The Atlantean Battle because they murdered The Son of Man,Dec.10/3474.bC to ignite that war and abandoned God and Atlanteans who suffered the blame.

Clearly I see identifiers from our old Linear A languages more predominately in India,China and Japan and in the Older Era of Elamite,Sumerian or Proto-Sinaitic scripts that evolved into Phoenician and Cuneiform.

What else that becames apparent, is that the South Arabic script of JANUBI (Ja's Nubians) was more advanced than the north Arabic scripts who developed into those Serpent Languages such as....

Cuneiform> (Cunning Form)

Type Logophonetic
Genealogy Cuneiform
Location West Asia > Mesopotamia
Time ~3300 BCE to 100 CE
Direction Variable
Sumerian
Akkadian/Assyrian/Babylonian (Eastern Semitic)
Elamite
Eblaite
Hittite
Hurrian
Utartian
Ugaritic: This is actually an alphabetic system.
Old Persian: a mostly syllabic system, but there is a bit of logograms.

--------------------
[R]..Riven The Seer and Royal Bloodline to Atlantis..[R]
Report Spam   Logged

Paulo Riven

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2007, 12:03:37 pm »

The Ngorongoro Crater (Garden of Avila Tanzania-Riv.)

The Ngorongoro Crater in the foreground is part of the Serengeti savanna famous for its wildlife. It is located between Lake Natron in the north and Lake Eyasi and Lake Manyara in the south. Behind Mount Meru and Mount Kilimanjaro can be seen.

http://earth.imagico.de/view.php?site=kilimanjaro

http://www.ngorongoro-crater-lodge.com/?gclid=CISktMi7vYsCFRCiQQodP0b7mg

What is the Ngorongoro Crater?

The Ngorongoro Crater is the remains of a once massive volcano, nearly three million years old, on the eastern border of the Serengeti National Park. Now collapsed and eroded to leave the world's largest unbroken caldera, it forms an extraordinarily fertile ‘bowl’ in the midst of rolling highlands, with permanent water sources and steep sides ensuring that the wildlife that thrives here has little reason to leave.

Situated in the midst of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, a wildlife preservation area roughtly the size of Crete, the crater forms an important aspect of the northern Tanzania safari circuit.

Ngorongoro Safaris and Wildlife
The crater is the spectactular stalking ground of around 20,000 to 30,000 wild animals at any one time, the most densely packed concentration of wildlife in Africa. The crater thus holds an astonishing microcosm of East African wildlife within its boundaries, and thus has achieved renown as 'the eighth wonder of the world', and attracts a growing number of visitors each year.

In order to preserve the quality of the experience and the environment, measures have had to be taken to limit the number of people inside the crater at any one time, and safaris are now limited to one per day for each vehicle either as a morning or an afternoon trip. It remains a rewarding safari location, even when time is limited.

Ngorongoro Crater Habitats and Highlights
The Crater comprises areas of grassland, swamps, lerai forest (small patches of forest made up of yellow-barked acacia and yellow fever trees), and Lake Makat, a central soda lake filled by the Munge river.

These habitats attract all kinds of wildlife to drink, wallow, graze or hide, and although the animals are free to move in and out of this contained environment, the rich volcanic soil, lush forests and spring-fed lakes on the crater floor incline both grazers and predators to remain.

Ngorongoro Crater is one of the last remaining areas in Tanzania where you are likely to see the endangered Black Rhino: a small population is thriving in this idyllic and protected environment, and it remains one of the few areas where they continue to breed in the wild.

Crater Lodge Video Download
Please click here to download video footage of The Crater Lodge
http://www.odysseytravels.com/video/tanzania/crater_lodge.wmv

Please contact us for bookings / further information
UK: Tel 44 (0) 20 7471 8780
USA: Toll Free 1-866 356 4691
info@tanzaniaodyssey.com

Ngorongoro Conservation Area and the Crater Highlands, Northern Tanzania Safari

The abundant caldera of the Crater is the centrepiece of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, which extends over 8,000 square km of lush, rolling highlands with smaller craters and lakes that may be explored at leisure by vehicle or on foot. This region, roughly the size of Crete, forms an important part of the northern Tanzania safari circuit.

The Ngorongoro Conservation Area is unique and important in that its aim is to preserve the wildlife and the traditional lifestyles of the tribal pastoralist people who are allowed to continue their way of life here. These are predominantly Maasai peoples, who move seasonally through the Crater Highlands and, although they may not inhabit the crater itself, they continue to take their cattle to the fertile crater floor to drink and graze.

The People of Ngorongoro

Over 40, 000 predominantly Maasai pastoralists inhabit the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, and this provides a unique African safari experience in which it is possible to witness these statuesque herdsmen wrapped in their red shuka cloth grazing their cattle alongside predators and prey. For this double consideration, the Ngorongoro Conservation Area has become a World Heritage Site and earned Biosphere Reserve status.

Nearby, to the west of the Crater in the eastern Serengeti Plains, is Olduvai Gorge, an archaeological site famous for its fascinating fossil sites, specifically the earliest known examples of bipedal footprints. This historic site is thus considered 'the cradle of mankind'.

Some map pics for Archaeologists and Geologists. Smiley
http://www.ntz.info/gen/n01203.html

The site of our Creation is just north of the ngorongoro crater at the region on the map called coincidently MATATA PLAIN.

TA =Earth = ATLANTIS. (A-TA-LAN)

Wasn't it Disney's Lion King that used "Hakuna Matata" as the word for Love? Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Paulo Riven

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2007, 07:00:23 am »

.........The Cr00KeD Veins 0f The Blackened (Khem) Bl00d 0f Brine - By Paulo Riven..................

To Address The Nations;

Know that for everything there is something,for every action a reaction, for every thought a counter thought.
So too in all of us their lies good and evil and teachers of good and teachers of evil.
In every culture, their rests the Two, The Good and The Evil.
Some Hebrews wanted to kill the Son, some did not.
Those who did not were helpless for those who did were powerfulness with armies of wickedness and governments of corrupted religions and philosophies for perversions of self righteousness and sinful lifestyles.

This is about those who are sinful and not those who are pure....

And how we too can have freedom of choice to say what is seen through the eyes of evil.
For these translations, be they evil upon you, or demeaning, know that it is to open your eyes to what may or may not be possible to explain the greatest of attrocities upon our very selves and our families.
For as I said, for every culture lies the one and the twos.
And to understand the twos, is to return to the One of Security for Eternity.

I hope to preserve your Eternities with a better sense of inner security.
And the power of Words with hidden meanings and purposes.

Though Ye May know not.

But ye will learn The Message of Carefulness as our Father Wished upon yourselves to sense dangers for he knew Evil was lurking nearby in the lands of KHEM and KHEN YA (KHEMS YA).

Peace be With you for My Father's Eternal Kingdom should ye be the wiser of Pure Light.

Follow in my footsteps through the Valley of Darkness
With your Papyrus' and Staffs of Protection.

For I Rid Thee of The Evil Two of Eternal Darkness.

Know This as The Gardens of Pure and Evil are Revealed to Witness in Tanzania and Kenya (KHEM'S YA).

http://www.mts.net/~perasa1/The%20Garden%20of%20Eden%20in%20Avila.htm

Rabbi and Rabbinism  ( popes,priests,bishops,cardinals,Nuns,Sisters,Monks,Brothers,Bens,Eli's, all in the same boat of Charon )

The special condition which prevailed in Palestine after the Restoration led to the gradually increasing importance of the Temple, and of the priesthood ministering in it. The spirit of Esdras's reform outlasted the reformer and survived in the authority henceforth attached to the Law, an authority soon to overshadow the prestige of the Temple and of the priesthood itself; and tended to put into prominence the teachers and expounders of the Law, the Scribes (Sopherim).

Originally the word scribe meant "scrivener";

but rapidly it was accepted as a matter of course that the scribe who copies the Law knows the Law best, and is its most qualified expounder: accordingly the word came to mean more than it implies etymologically. Knowledge of the Law became the chief passport to fame and popularity. The earliest scribes, like Esdras, who came to be hailed as the model of the "ready scribe" (i.e. skilful) in the Law of Moses (Ezra 7:6), were priests; but in time a large body of lay teachers came to swell the ranks of the scribes. As gradually the spell of Hellenistic fashions fell upon the priesthood, the lay scribes found themselves more and more the only guardians and exponents of the Law. When the Pharisees began to be recognized as a distinct sect (about 150 B. C.) the scribes as a rule adhered to them as being the most scrupulous observers of the Law (yet Mark 2:16, Luke 5:30, and Acts 23:9, seem to imply that some scribes belonged to the party of the Sadducees). At any rate, from that time onwards the scribes were accepted as the accredited teachers of the people. Until the fall of Jerusalem they were chiefly congregated in Judea; but in later times we hear of their presence in Northern Palestine, even in Rome, and in every important centre of the Dispersion.

Hillel
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/07354c.htm

A famous Jewish rabbi who lived about 70 B.C.-A.D. 10. Our only source of information concerning him is the Talmud, from which the following account of Hillel's career can be gathered. He was born in Babylonia,and was a descendent of the family of David. Although he lived in poor circumstances, his zeal for God's Law prompted him to devote himself to its study while yet in Babylon. Out of the same zeal, he went, at the age of forty it is said, to Jerusalem, where Shemaiah and Abtalion were at the time the leading teachers. In the Holy City he hired himself as a day-labourer to earn his own living and that of his family, and also to meet the expenses of receiving instruction. He thus spent the next forty years of his life, with the result that he understood, we are told, all languages, including those of the inanimate and of the brute creation, and of the demons themselves. Some time after the death of Shemaiah and Abtalion, Hillel was recognized as the best jurist of the day, and was so regarded during the last forty years of his life. He is also represented as the head of the Sanhedrin with the

title of Nasi (prince),

as the founder of a lenient school, in usual opposition to the stricter school of Shammai, as the author of seven hermeneutic rules, as the framer of certain decrees which happily accommodated some points of the Law to the changed circumstances of his age, as the ancestor of the patriarchs who stood at the head of Palestinian Judaism till about the fifth century of our era. Hillel was surnamed "the Great", and also "the Elder", and over his tomb were uttered the words "Oh the gentle! Oh the pious! Oh the disciple of Esdras!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hill el > Hill of Lords > Hill of Hell > Hitler > NaZi > Nasi > Hillel
German Zionists?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

ZEAL = FOOD
----------------------------------------------------

You know, words are very powerful indeed, indeed.
The PZychology is all we need.
To be HypnotiZed.

What goes forward
but also backward
and sheds no light
but only it's skin?

Ezra = Ez Ra = He's King = Eazy King = King ZEAL = Raze.

God = Go Da = Go Dar = Go Dark = Black Dog

Evil = Ev iL = EVE ILL = Live = Lie Vex = Liver

Holy = Host Lye = Host lie = Hole - Whole Lies

Heavan = Heal Van = Heave Any

Hell = He Ell = He El = Hello = Eloim = My Hole

Jesus = Jes Us = Just Us = JEZ UZ = JEWZ UZ = Us Jews who wrote your bible.

Judas = Jew Daz = Saddened JewZ of JudaZ (Zadu)

Zon = Noz = nose = knows = Zion = No Iz

Bethlehem = Bet Hole Hem = Me Hel Hate Be

Soloman = Sole of Man = nam o los = name of Lost

Abraham = A Bra of Ham = A Brazened Hamburger = ma har ba = mother harm bad

Adam = A Dam = The Damned Damaged from Adomite Steel.

Cain = Cane = Crippled = Beating = Rod

Abel = A Bel = A Baal

Seth = Set H = Set Ha = Set Hat = Set Hatred

Joseph = jo seph = jot sephalim = jot scribe = jobes scribes

Magdelaine = Mag de lai ne =Mage of Lain nex = Mage of Lame Next

Hyksos = Hyke sos = Hike Zoz = Hike ZeuZ = Zeus

Pharaoh = Pha ra oh = PTAH = Phather King o H = Father King oF Ha = Father King of Hat = Father King of Hate.

= Father King of Hykzoz = Father King of High Zeuz = Father King of Holez.

OSiris = O Sir IS = OH Zire IS = OH Father Is.

ISis = I ZIZ = I ZIZTER = I sisters = Eye of Sisters = Witches

Horus = Hor us = Horn us = Horn of Us = Hole of UZ.

Pope = Po pe = Por Pet = Poor Pets = PuppetZ.

Catholic = Cat's hole I See

Christian = Ch ris ti an = X rise ti any = Excercise to many

Muslim = Mus Lim = Must L im = Must Let Him

Islam = Is Lame = His Lamp = His Lamp = His Lamb

Protestant = Pro Test ant = For Testament = for Test and Tame.

Judaean = Ju da ean = Jus dam = Just Damn = Jews damn = ean = also or any

Anglican = Angle Wican = Angel Wican = Angel I Can

Angel = Ang el = Angry Lord

Demon = De Mon = Of Man.

DaLai Lama = Da Lai Lama = The Lain Lamb

Hate = Ha te = Har tem = Hard temp = Hard Time = Ha E = Hat El = Lords Hat = Hat Evil

Cattle = Cat tle = Cat Tale = Cat's Tail

Satan = Sat an = Sat Any = Seat Any = Seat Many

Lucifer = Luc if er = Luck if Err = Luck of Errors = Light of Darkness.

Ezekiel = Eze ki el = He's King Lord = He's King of Hell

Our modern name for the Evil word F--- comes from Khufu......... U Fuhk.

Woe is the greatness of sins for all these years upon yourselves.

PREMEDITATED.

As The Hypnotist of Psychology performed his illusions of purity.

Words are very powerful, indeed, indeed.

Linear A, will tell you the Secret of Words.

Just Add an A to every letter, all 26.

2+6 = 8 = Eternal number of Sin for the serpents to coil in the "burning bush" of ARRARAT = AR Ra RAT = ARE KINGS RATS.

The End of Times would have been 8888, today is 8489.

How Shall we ever purify ourselves to know not sin?

Why To Know of Course.

For it is immortal.

Let this be a lesson of caution amongst yourselves, be thee what religion or nation, but know, that through the eye of evil, you can surely see the meanings of powerful words.

Be they w0rds 0r ZpellZ For The Barbed Baal's Queen's pit.

Why Q is For Queen of Course.

Is not this Queen YA?

For my Father is JA.

What is it that goes forwards and yet backwards...

Why Evil of Course.

Look To The Meanings of All.

I apologize for any one who feels harmed or disgraced, or racist, but know this....

YEE TOO CAN BE SAVED.

Is not the religions of our World the same as The Tower of Babbels?

Is not the Stain to see of Egypt and Khufu who poisoned the Hyksos as Shepherd Kings and corrupted the pure Hebrews and Mesopotamia?

ME SO PO TAM IA

Me so for tame you

My soul to tame you

My Zo ul to tame you

My Zo will to tame you

My Zonz will to tame you.

My Zonz of Hell will Tame You.

With Cunning Form = Cuneiform

Why did you learn this Serpent language when your brothers and sisters in South Arabia spoke your true language?

Because Ye Too Fell into Sin as we all do.

For it is neither your fault nor ours.

But IZ EVIL ZONZ For some 5500 years from Znof Heru = Snoferu.

Is the Cr00KeD Path not straighter, I ask thee?

Will The World agree to Peace or Evils?

Shall I, being the possesser of the Keyz re open your pit in KHEM = Burnt?

.111.Eternaly Never, I Say, For What is done can never be undone here on this Earth of Atlantis.111.

Your sins are your own to Purify.

Will ye Show your Sins to My Father,when he Comet?

So he can purify you in The Good Light of The Tree?

Or shall money and taxes forever be your sins of perversions and weaknesses and hinderances of growth?

I will till the soil for you, so you can feed your family.
I aks no money, only feed my family in return.

I will build your houses for you, so you can sleep your family.
I ask no money, only build my families house in return.

I will share my wisdom with you, so you can feed your family,
I ask no money, only share your wisdom with me.

I will cure your sick, to keep your family
I ask no money, only cure my sick in return.

I will love you, so you can heal your family.
I ask no money, only love me and my family in return.

For The Sword of Truth no longer Burns.
Unto The Light I Hold The The Sword of Water.
For pure will be The Reflection and no Ripple to Topple you.
For The Glory of All of Us and Our Childrens Eternities in The Eternal Kingdom of Re-Birth.

For in The Garden of Avila, I have granted you all The Vision of Truth.

Amen JA MN.

Peace Be Yours Eternaly....
For Eternity Have We Missed You.

We of TA TREE.

And Pure Energy of All That is Good,Abundant,and Beautiful.
Only My Father can grant you Eternal Life in The Eternal Kingdom.
Only My Father can give you rebirth or your reincarnations through the Oval Lights of Wisdom and Compassion.

The Dark one could never keep a promise, could he?

Woe be unto the sellers of darkness...

for what is a hundred years on this Earth of Longevity?

A Very Short Time to preserve yourselves from Eternal Darkness.

Oh, it was a gay ol time, wasn't it?

GAY > GAI >(Gaia/Earth) > GA YA > GAD of YA > GADFLY OF YA (IO) <> Gates of HELL-EN.

BeZideZ, Ave ye een to see the suffix that .bat or .net or .ocx or .ram or Active X or Web or Net be thee codes for languages of ArieZ and The Horned Rams of Egypt and Phoenicia to FASTEN THYSELVES to the Veins of Zero on your Computer?

Come Put Errors.

Television - Tel Evi Sion / Tel AviV Zion / Tel Evils Zon
Tell The EvilZ of IZ ZON.

Music > Mu Sick > Much Sick.

Drugs > Dr ugs  DARK UGLINESS

Money > MO NEY > MOB NEED > MOBS NEED

Prostitute > Pros Tit Ute
For Tith of Uter - For Tith of Uterus - For Money of Uterus

Hood > Ho od > Hole o da > Hole of The Damned

Doctor > Do ct or Do cut More

Lawyer > La wy er Lay way er > Lay with her > lame ways err > lame ways of Error.

Banker > Bank er > Bank Errors > Ban ka er > Bank with Error
Ba nk er > Baal > naki > error(Hers). Bank Here With Errors > Bank Here with Her...Bank of Her= Elizabeth = Eliza = Razael=eleazar= World Bank = ZZ Top.

United nations
Unit ed nati ons
Unit of the Births of Nasis.

Unit of The BrotherHood.

Government

Go Ve rn me nt
God Vex ruin men nat
God Will Ruin Many Nations.

GOddog
Go dd og
Got dead ogle
Got dead eyes
Got dead Gaze
Go to the place of Og

Go to the place of Ogham.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogham

As I said, His name is Father Creator- JA MN.

Our Father's name is not God,nor Lord, this Phoenician word of enmity upon yourselves, for in that name you do Evils also and have written in your book that He is Evil and Destroyed you as you yourselves destroyed His Son in False Rituals that day of Zero.

Only problem is in your Second Book, He is a She, and we understand why that is for JA is male and YA is Female as the Y clearly tells us.

LORD > LO RD > LOST ROD > RODS OF LOT.

HOST > HO ST > HOT SAT > HOT SATAN > HAT OF SATAN > HOT SEAT > HOLE OF SATAN.

Ye Who are Umans, are much, much more worthy of all this Crap.
Sad, for how much you endure and toil for the cattle farms.
Then, you have to watch your children go throught the same things.
It is not any Humans fault to Sin, as clearly you can see why and understand....

IF ye listen to the message.

The Truth?

Why, that is your choice for freedom is your greatest gift.

I am The Messenger of Truth.

Will Ye Know The Truth of The Message?

World Peace.
World Purification of Prosperity For All.

We like to have fun too.
And we love Good Sense.
It makes for a better time of understanding true Fun.

.111.Not medias of Hatred or words of Forked Serpent Tongues.
Be They They Self Condemned of Revelations.111.

Tsk Tsk.

Is my Staff yet not long enough?

Is the ancient ink visible on the scroll of Evils?
Do thee know to steer away from evils?

Will thee rid us all of Evils?
Will our Childrens Minds be Wiser To Know The Hidden Meanings?
Will they stop injecting these hidden meanings into our childrens educations and shows or music?

Will our Children Preserve Us?
Or Will They Fall Like The Last Letter of The Alphabet?

TEMPLE > TEMP LE > TEMP LES > TEMPT LESS > TEMPTATIONS OF LESSER > TEMP EL > TEMPTATIONS OF EVIL > TEMPTATIONS OF LORDS

So too did Alexander The Great Fall with His Library for Hypatia by The Philo's of Persecutions.

For did not they disguise The Father's Son's name as Philitus The Good Shepherd Upon Egypt in the time of the darkened one named Khufu who cast 150 years of evils and plagues upon Egypt from His Very own Master of KHEM, Mr.Zero?

Or Brother of No Merit?

Who was it that wore the Roman Commander's name?
Pontius Pilate?

Bridge of Piled Ruin.

To do evil is to do the opposite of good or worse than bad.
So Live is Evil also, as you simply know or God is Dog and Male is Elam.
The opposite of Boy is Girl.

Then the opposite of Man is Woman.

So too, the opposite of JA is YA.

Much like the opposite of S is Z.

The Serpent Sorcerer of No Destiny.

So to say JA, is Good, but to say YA is Evil,for we know Eve was tempted into Evel in The Garden of Creation.

For as it was not only by your ignorance of knowledge and self will that ye have fallen to temptation,
but it also was the same for Woman, for in purity, women are not Evil nor should be stereo typed as evil or bringers of evil.
Nor should they be beaten upon, nor thy father, nor they children but educated to be the wiser of evils and hidden meanings.

For Evil not only reveals itself, but also destroys itself.

So lay not blame upon yourselves, but come to terms with New Eyes of Vision and self understanding of hidden meanings.

For Truly as Socrates said, There is a Pigeon and Pigeonette.
Though ye know not to tell the difference, but one cannot be the other.

Therefore, JA cannot be YA, nor was man ever destined to be a woman.

To change a man into a woman, or to inject homosexuality into men's minds,
is the same to worship YA but not JA.

For YAOWEH WAS A WOMAN.

The Bowels of Sekhmet
The Eternal Darkness.
The Khems of Egypt
The Eliza's of Beth.

Letters Don't Lie.
Humans Do.

The H of Hyksos,Homosexuals,Harlots,Hatred,Homocide,Humility,Hunger,Hosts,Hell,Herpes,Hitlers,
He-Brews,He-Bras,Healots,Hangers,Hurt,Harm,Hiss,H-Bombs,Hallucinagens,Hankering,Hills,Homes,Holy,Humans,Hogs,Herds,Hotels
(BrotHels>Brothers Hells),Hinge,Hook,Horn,Horse,Him,Her,HAM,Hit,pHaroaH,H-Avila-H,p Hoe nicia,Hamass,Hawass,Hump,wHores,Heroin,Hydro,Human Resources,Hilton,Hughes,Hitler,(CoHen,like Albert of Sony and Borat of the stupid and sick movie that downplays America because you americans are weak for perversions,like everyone else and eager to sinful ways.)

Notice the sickest part of the movie Borat was when he was in Texas?
Ah yes, inject more disgusting and putrid homosexuality into your weak little pea brains not worthy of a woman.
Ah yes, their god YA is a woman, so by making you gay keeps you away from harming their mother of evil> ELIZA THE DARKENED VIRGIN.

Throughout the movie they portrayed america as sinful, and the jews as evil.
At the end of the movie the jews were the good guys and christianity was symbolized once again as Evil by the portrayal of people stabbing at christ on the cross with a pitcH pHork.

Borat told you he's from Russia, but he is actualy a Jew also for his last name in the shows ending titles is also Cohen.
The same can be said for the Da Vinci Code where they cleverly avoided any blame.
WiZe They Be Think TWo Be For Their Money of Og Ma GOG and GZ on The Tele V they own.

Tho Two Not Be of Zee.

I'm quite sure humans are sick of this 5500 year old broad arsed pHart of KHEM PHaraoHs with the latest style in Broad Arsed pants made by Zawi Hawass Industries and The Dark Brothers!!

And quite sick of all the corruption and destructive methadone crack music of self destruction.

Why just read the titles of the songs, ID 10 T's, and Think about it...

You'll understand the ways of premeditated Evil.

Warning, The Following movie can permanently damage your neuro cells with sick and demented suggestions of mind control and weaken your self worth, and may or may not cause you to ruin your life,families or commit suicide...
we do anticipate your young will become wHell educated in the process of this cartoon or tv series or movie.

If we cannot educate them of the ways of evil with your stereos,newspapers and tv sets, then we can just tell our Teachers in your schools to inform us and see that the Black Books are taught wHell.

If you don't listen, then we will weaken you financily by setting you up for downfalls so you fall behind on your bills in hopes of your family separating, or we'll just give you drugs and alcohol, but we will put disgusting pictures of stained teeth on your cigarette packs, rather than pictures of barf,gross car accidents, veneral diseases and such on your alcohol bottles.

Then again, how about Green Vd warts on the cover of your condom wrappers or Green Hemmerhoids for the lost black sheep of Homosexuals or whatever sick and putrid thing we can also add to your societies of corruption?

To Become Weak and Fall for Zero and The Red Lipped **** of Justice and Armies.

eh Family Guy?

JUSTICE > JUST ICE > JUST LICE > JEWS LICE > JUDAEAN LAWS > JUSTINIAN LAWS > JUST LIZA > ELIZA
POLICE MAN > PO LICE > FOR LICE > WORKERS OF LICE > FOR LIZA > FOR ELIZA

AMERICAN > AM IN ERROR OF WICANS AND SORCERERS OF BROAD ARSES AND SQUARE BLACK HOODS WHO STAND BEHIND YA'S PREZIDENT.

RABID ARE THEY FOR THE FERMAMENT OF EVILS.

ARMY > ARE MY > ARES MYTES > ARIES THE RAMS MITES > ARMIES > ARM IES > ARM DIES > ARMED LIES > ARMS OF ELI > ARMS OF ELIZA.

SOLDIER > SOL DIER > Soul Dies Here > SOLD IER > SOLD YOUR SONS LIVES TO ELIZA's ARMIES.

Their is no purpose to kill, but every purpose to reform what is Evil.

Have ye not the purpose nor will of reform?
Have thee not the knowledge to sustain and apprehend assaultants without death?

Of course ye do.

United We Stand,United we Shall never Fall again.

Teach your children hidden meanings of corruption, make them aware
and to watch carefully over their teachers.

For we know A is Risen and Z is Fallen.

.111.D0 N0t Zee n0r D0 The W0rkZ 0F EVILZ.111.

Purify Your Hearts for My Father's Eternal Kingdom,That Day Comet.

.111.Prepare Ye For The Path of My Father JA MN FOR HE IS A MAN.

For Greater Than I is Father JA MN.

Armoured Rogue Knight
The Black Dragon of Evil Slayer
Holder of The Excalibur of Avila

Miracle of Mnemosyne.

SAJARA-Paulo J.Tx.C.Mn.

The Riven of False Scrolls of Evil.
The Breaker of The Zealz of PerZecutionZ.

The Lion King
Wearer of The Ring of Truth.
Mr.44

Royal Crown of The Twin Falcons of MN.

Revealer of Revelations
Opener of The Pure Path.
Ascender of The Sun.
Keeper of The Rays.
Waterer of The Royal Garden of Avila in Tanzania.
Seed of Purity and Eternal Portals of uMaNs.
Straightener of The Crooked Path.
Preserver of The Pure Oval Light.
Throne of Our Father's Tree.
The Will of One.

Sage of MIN
Light of Pure Eternal Energy.111.

[R]...Riven The Seer and Royal Bloodline To Atlantis...[R]

Originally the word scribe meant "scrivener" in old Hebrew;

Imagine That!! Those with the cunning and persuasive words of the most clever, had prophecized me without their knowledge, but written and preserved it in their very own languages and educations. Smiley

.111.TWO BAAD TOZE ARZEZ OV ARIEZ ARMED BLIND TO ZEE ME OF TA TREE.111.

.111.FOR TA GLORI OF ALL OF US UMANS OF ATLANTIS.
VICTORI OF VICTORIA.111.

Defeat For Queen Eli-ZA-Beth. (lords of ZA The Fallen Son, for SA is The Risen Son...SEE?Huh)
Perjurer of The Royal Crown.

To Eat of The Olive: www.mts.net/~perasa1

Eat not The Cattle To Test Your Will of Purifications.

For The Slaughter of The Bull, is The Slaughter of Your Pure Son.

TEACHER > TEACH ER > TEACH ERRORS > THE ACHES OF HER > ELIZA.

(Read the true story about the Eliza Voodoo Doll my stepdaughters Teacher gave her in 3rd grade school up here in Canada.)

Report Spam   Logged

Paulo Riven

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2007, 10:53:03 pm »

ATHIRAT

©2004 Thalia Took, aka The Artist Formerly Known As Mary Crane.
 http://www.thaliatook.com/OGOD/athirat.html

Athirat is the Canaanite Earth and Mother Goddess, called "Creator of the Gods", who is also known as Asherah. The God El, (the name just means "God") is Her brother and husband; She is famed for Her great wisdom and as such acts as El's counsellor. She is known for Her protective attitude and kindliness towards Her many children, and frequently persuades El to act on their behalf. She was said to be the mother of the seventy gracious Gods, as well as the Gods Ba'al and Athtar the Terrible, the King of the Earth who is perhaps a desert God, Marah, a benevolent Water-Goddess, and Anat, the Maiden Warrior Goddess. She is often confused with Ashtart (better known by Her Greek name, Astarte), as well as Anat, and the three may all represent differing aspects of the same Great Goddess.

Athirat is associated with the Tree of Life, and a famous ivory box-lid of Mycenean workmanship found at Ugarit, dating from 1300 BCE, shows Her as symbolically representing the Tree. She wears an elaborate skirt and jewelry, and though **** Her hair is delicately dressed; She is smiling, and in Her hands She holds wheat sheaves, which She offers to a pair of goats.

When El was young, he came across two beautiful Goddesses washing their clothes in the Sea. They were Athirat and the Goddess Rahmaya, and, after buttering Them up by cooking a meal for Them, He asked them to choose between being His daughters or wives. They choose the latter and became the mothers of the Gods Shachar "Dawn" and Shalim "Dusk". Rohmaya is evidently a double of Athirat, and perhaps these two aspects of the Mother Goddess bear some connection to Ashtart as Goddess of Morning and Evening Stars, i.e., the planet Venus. (Shalim is considered in some lineages to be the father of Helel, the "Light Bringer", in Latin, Lucifer, the Morning Star.)

Athirat is a key player in the 14th century BCE Epic of Ba'al. In this tale, the River-God Yam has been made King of the Gods by His father El; but His rule was harsh, and the Gods begged their mother Athirat to intercede for them. She offers Herself to Yam, but Ba'al Her son will not hear of it; instead He sets out to destroy Yam Himself. After He succeeds, He laments that He has no palace, as befits a son of the Goddess Athirat. He entreats Her to get El's permission to build this house, which She successfully does. In this Epic of Ba'al it is important to note that Athirat, Ashtart and Anat are seperate and distinct Goddesses with their own roles and personalities.

Athirat is a powerful Goddess, and many times the other Gods ask for Her to help Them, or to try to influence Her husband El for Their good. As the keeper of Wisdom She is the one who chooses the successor to Aleyin (an aspect of Ba'al as the dying vegetation God), and after His death She instructs Anat in the proper ritual needed to ensure the fertility of the vines.

She is connected with the Sea, as She is said to live by its shores; and Her sons are called "the Cleavers of the Sea": She was invoked to protect sailors and sea-farers.
She shared El's temple in Ugarit (the modern Ras Shamrah) and many representations of Her are known from that site. She was considered the consort of Ba'al-Hadad in Syria and had a temple there. The Ashtoreth of the Hebrew Scriptures, worshipped along with Ba'al as a divine pair, may refer to Athirat the Mother Goddess, or to Ashtart (Astarte). There is much confusion on the subject, among both ancient and modern sources, and it's likely I'm just as confused, though I have done my best. As "Ba'al" is properly a title meaning "Lord" and was used of differing Gods depending on the location, it is quite possible that what is meant in the Bible by "Asheroth" simply refers to the local chief Goddess as the consort of Ba'al or El, which in some places would be Ashtart, in others Athirat. See Ashtart for the Biblical references.
Like Ashtart, Athirat is associated with the lion. She is generally shown as a **** Goddess with curly hair cupping Her breasts with Her hands. She is also associated with the snake, and an alternate name for Her is Chawat, which in Hebrew transliterates to "Hawah", or in English "Eve"; so She may well be the root of the Biblical Eve. Like the later Carthaginian Goddess Tanit, whose name means "Serpent Lady", Athirat was represented as a palm tree or pillar with a snake coiled around it, and the name Athirat derives from a root meaning "straight".

Atargatis of Syria is likely a late combination of or confusion with both Athirat and Ashtart/Astarte.
Alternate spellings: 'Athirat, Airat, Asherat, Asherah, Sherah. In the Ugaritic texts She is called Ashertu, and called the unfaithful wife of Elkunirsa, a forerunner of El. The Hittites knew Her as Ashertus or Asertu; to the Amorites She was Ashirta; and to the Akkadians She was Ashratum.

Titles: "Athirat-of-the-Sea", "Lady of the Sea", "Mother of the Gods", "In Wisdom the Mistress of the Gods", "Mistress in Wisdom", "Lady Who Treads Upon the Sea"; Elat or Elath, "Goddess" (this likely makes Her related to the Arabian Goddess Al-Lat); Labi'atu, "the Lion Lady"; Dat ba'thani, "Lady of the Serpent"; Rabat Chawat 'Elat, "Great Lady Eve the Goddess"; Qadshu or Qadesh, "Holy" is a title used of Her as well as Anat. In the Sinai She was given the epithet "Lady of Turquoise", and the Egyptians equated Her with their Hathor.

-CAT OF TWO TAILS-SEKHMET-...Riven.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 10:55:12 pm by Paulo Riven » Report Spam   Logged

Paulo Riven

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2007, 03:31:23 pm »

posted 04-18-2007 02:58 PM04-18-2007 01:58 PM     

In response to Spain’s Georgeos Montexano’s  theory of 9000 years as 1009 years before 570.bC, Atlantis Rising Forums

After the Sant Orini and Mt.Aetna event ca 1625.bC, the Cycladic Circus switched tents.
As it also was for the eastern delta Nile and Tanis.

The HykZOZ, were on the rampage and messed up a lot of histories, including Greeces,Phoenicias and Egypts, for they themselves considered their merit to be also of Egyptians and maintained a CO-EXISTENCE OF PANTHEONS AROUND THE EASTERN MEDITERRANEANS.

H-ENCE THE LETTER H.
Which stands for H-eavan and H-ELL, as you know or their claims of the Holy sHepHerd Kings..sheep herders, which in truth they were goat herders or caTTle herders for they worshipped THE HORNED ZEUS AMMON, which tells you of their integration with Egypt and the miracle of THE TRUE ORACLE OF AMMON in Libya where Alexander The Great visited, and with very good reason may I add, for he seeked to shut the Gates of Hell, something I have done for him in return,personaly and the evidence can be read and verified to the Cat of Two Tails, SekHmet and AtHirat.

Or The Path of The Serpents from KHEM to pHoenicia from the pHaroaHs.

Linear A, had 12 letters and 5 vowels, 14 came after which they altered it to Linear Ba-al.

So too they altered your very own Histories all the way to Carthage and Gades, as you have witnessed from your studies.

The Atheneans, according to our histories, claim foundation around 1450.bC where the hidden message is that they weren't really in agreement with this CECROPS as their True King, nor Cadmus or any HELL ENIZED Persio-Assyrian who came through... tHracia or THRASHia.

For their hidden secret of meaning barbarian foreigners,like the small chick also was for Egyptians, was to use the word SERPENT.

And with very good reason they say that Cecrops or ZeKHropZ, was HALF MAN AND HALF SERPENT.

sHortly after, Greece plunged into her Dark Ages and we can understand the real truth behind the purpose of THE TROJAN WAR....

To reclaim what was righfuly theirs.

So like Hera, and THE KRITIAZ, those Kings names are mentioned who ARE NOT MENTIONED in THE TIMAEUS.

In truth Erichthonios and those other 2 kings of like names are really HERIKTHONIOZ kings from THE HELLENNIC CONVERSION OF BRAZEN WARRIORS with THOU SHALT BE TO DEATH on their lips and daggers.

Most importantly, as we always must look to the hidden MEANINGS of the preserved legend, we understand that the Egyptian Priest clearly said that Athens was founded 1000 years before Egypt.

In the aspect of Athens recorded histories, is to day around the 2500.bC for Egypt, or to say mistakenly 100 years, would mean 1550 for Egypts foundation.

Naturaly, like Critias, this is Absurd for we also know of many wars BEFORE the founding of Athens and 1450.bC like the Elysian Wars or The Battle of Ares with the Etruscans who called themselves Olympians or Holympians if you like.

The purpose of Critias was also to INTEGRATE the true histories for themselves and the writings of Pergamon, which in truth we know because...

the ID 10 T's said THAT ZEUS WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF ATLANTIS.

Given that facts have yet to be confirmed, we can view this as the Hyksos takeover of THE EGYPTIAN DELTA NILE or even the Cycladic Circus.

To say this, for Egypt, and to witness my LION OF TALA upon her, and the exact likeness of the concentric "Z" apartments, the canal and racetrack still visible there, is the very same to say that for the time you gentlemen speak of, or this 1009 years, is to say that TALA was ATALANTIS for THE MODERN WORLD.

But not the Ancient World, for we all are Atlanteans, for My Father also IS.

AND ATLANTEANS NEVER INVADED ANYONE, but only DEFENDED what was rightfully theirs as it also is by the WILL of MY FATHER, rightfully Mine.

You do recall, as it is also arising today for these great works upon thy selves, that in the legend of Atlantis in Timaeus.......

A sudden silence was felt around the then know world of 3.

We know why that Silence was felt by All.

December 10th,3474.bC at 8:08am in Egypt.

You have to be a true Atlantean to know this.

A name with my Father's meaning as given to me at birth on an island that was much sought out for by the Spaniards, Europeans and Persians for it's wealth.

For all countries brought that wealth to us before and around Columbus even from as far away as Peru as your legend of Atlantis also says of Atlantis.

When you understand meaning, then you understand Time.

When you understand time then you will come to know why those Sailors around the time of Colombus and nations from many countries brought their wealth to us....

For they called my birthplace of VICTORIA, the rightful name for England also...

JESUS ChRIST Island.

For My Brother's name was also Jesus The Christ as my birth initials bear witness of meaning.

Their is a kind of silence going on right now.

Today.

As I am for my Cup of Blood.

With Love
P.J.T.C.MN.

http://www.mts.net/~perasa1

Report Spam   Logged

julia

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2007, 07:54:55 pm »

Dear Mr Riven:
O yes, long live the ATlantean King riven, down with jews, all other lesser races..And eligions..Long lIve Rivens kingdom of hitlertis pardon Atlantis.. Cheesy Roll Eyes Grin
Do you belive in all thoese ridilculous things that you wrote??by the way, I dont like Borat eirther.he makes fun of all Kozak nation.And everybody laughs..but, i am sorry..I can not belive your stories either
A proverb from my country:
If only you are aware of who you are, what the other people thinks is not importsat.
I salute you with Love and Peace!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: