Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 04:25:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Aliens 'hit our nukes': They even landed at a Suffolk base, claim airmen By Dan

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aliens 'hit our nukes': They even landed at a Suffolk base, claim airmen By Dan  (Read 649 times)
Andrew Waters

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2011, 01:45:49 am »

Hello Booke how are you.

Have you chewed anyone out lately?  Cool
Report Spam   Logged
Brooke
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2011, 01:26:59 am »

Not lately, Andrew, but I suppose I could always follow around Volitzer, he 's usually good for it.

Kidding, Volitzer!

Brooke
Report Spam   Logged

"The most incomprehensible thing about our universe is that it can be comprehended." - Albert Einstein
Andrew Waters

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2011, 11:48:29 am »

Yeah, I recall him taking a lot of good-natured heat on Atlantisrising back when I was a frequent poster, which was several years ago. I made my most recent trip there about a year or so ago.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2011, 02:31:23 pm »

Not lately, Andrew, but I suppose I could always follow around Volitzer, he 's usually good for it.

Kidding, Volitzer!

Brooke

Grin

At least I haven't been banned here.  I can't say that for the TEA Party forums, Ed Schultz Boards or the Colboards.    Shocked  Talk about intolerance.   Embarrassed

Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Brooke
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2011, 11:19:51 pm »

Yeah, I recall him taking a lot of good-natured heat on Atlantisrising back when I was a frequent poster, which was several years ago. I made my most recent trip there about a year or so ago.

Why so seldom?  I thought you dug that place! 
Report Spam   Logged

"The most incomprehensible thing about our universe is that it can be comprehended." - Albert Einstein
Brooke
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2011, 11:22:00 pm »

No danger of you getting banned here, Volitzer, what were you posting over at the Tea Party forum that got you banned?  I thought they were all about Ron Paul and stuff.

Brooke
Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2011, 04:08:37 pm »

No danger of you getting banned here, Volitzer, what were you posting over at the Tea Party forum that got you banned?  I thought they were all about Ron Paul and stuff.

Brooke

Just information about the Constitution Party if the members thought they were being duped with shills in the Republican Party.  Which ironically proved to be right.  Even the C4L people which supports both Libertarian and Constitution Party candidates wrote off many TEA Party sites as being fraudulent.

With Ed Schultz it was cuz I posted Alex Jones films once and the next day I was banned.  I think it was the Obama Deception that did it.

The Col-Boards will ban you if you are more educated than the moderators and prove it.  This one guy over there got tired of me posting so much information about the FED and the neo-feudal agenda of the Bilderberg Group.  He was like "If the economy recovers after a year will you please stop posting all this.  The FED actually helps the economy and is not out to destroy it."   So I took him up on his bet and guess what the economy didn't recover so because I won I got banned cuz he was a sore loser.  That and this one girl was proven to be a fool when I warned her of the dangers of fluoride and she was like "...and what's wrong with drinking fluoride."  So needless to say cuz I made some people look stupid over there I got banned.  I am tempted to log back in under another username but I fear it would be like teaching calculus to kindergarteners.  It's hard enough over at Thom Hartman's forum where at least people are educated and trying to think.  The Col-boards are just full of hyper-sensitive pot smokers.  They even have a topic over there called YES WE CANNIBIS.

Here is a quote which sums up the Fox philosophy/ the Col-boards from an author who has been dead for 19 years:

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
— Isaac Asimov
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: