Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 05:42:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

‘Wonder Woman’ poll: Hall of Fame…or Halloween costume?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ‘Wonder Woman’ poll: Hall of Fame…or Halloween costume?  (Read 155 times)
Justin Garrow
Superhero Member

« on: March 20, 2011, 04:04:15 am »

‘Wonder Woman’ poll: Hall of Fame…or Halloween costume?
March 18, 2011 | 1:47 p.m.

Adrianne Palicki as Wonder Woman (NBC/Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.)

Here’s the first look at Adrianne Palicki as Wonder Woman in the upcoming NBC series that brings the most famous female superhero back to network television. David E. Kelley of “Boston Legal” and “Ally McBeal” fame is taking the character into new territories, to be certain, and there’s already a massive stir of fan angst regarding the suit you see above. What do you think?

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2011/03/18/wonder-woman-poll-hall-of-fame-or-halloween-costume/
Report Spam   Logged

"Some men see things the way they are and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not." - Robert F. Kennedy

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Justin Garrow
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 04:05:36 am »

What was so wrong with her wearing shorts? Why is it considered so incredibly demeaning and offensive to have a woman show her legs nowadays? When did we become Afghanistan?
Report Spam   Logged

"Some men see things the way they are and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not." - Robert F. Kennedy
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 01:44:49 pm »

Amen to that brother.   A Wonder Woman costume with no legs showing ??  WTH ?!!!!!!?
Report Spam   Logged
Brendon Webb

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 11:18:08 pm »

Hate the costume, and it isn't Wonder Woman at all.  Of course, what do you expect from the guy who made Ally McBeal? I am a huge comic book fan, but no way am I watching this show. It will end up being some angst ridden women's libber show, more concerned with relationships than storylines, won't find an audience, will last half a season, if that and get cancelled. And good riddance! Save us the grief and stop it before it airs.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 01:30:22 pm »

Amazing how they can never redo the classics without screwing them up.

I mean you watch the Dukes of Hazzard Movies.  The Begining one was a little better but a cell phone with Hughie Hogg.

It's like those who are doing the remakes never sat down and watched the series.

Don't even get me started on the Transformer Movies.  Unless it was the one from 1986 they sucked.
Report Spam   Logged
Flash
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 12:29:23 am »

It isn't Wonder Woman unless she shows some flesh.  These revisionist writers tend to screw up everything.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: