Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 05:37:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

2010 new proof ufo attack WTC september 11

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2010 new proof ufo attack WTC september 11  (Read 2028 times)
Delorean Bryson

« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2010, 07:21:22 pm »

February 19, 2001

Honorable Colin Powell
Secretary of State
Fax 202-261-8577

Dear Secretary Powell:

I am an attorney and I represent a client who is presently incarcerated in a Federal penitentiary., He and I. Spoke recently and he informed me that he had information regarding certain terrorists who planned on entering the United States in the very near future for purposes of terrorist activities.

He wishes to speak to you concerning same and he wishes to turn over all of the information he has concerning same which he has indicated is substantial. He asked me to write to you because he feels that he can trust you. DO NOT SEND THIS LETTER TO THE FBI. If he learns that the FBI is aware of this letter, he may refuse to cooperate for reasons which I will explain later.

I do not know whether you know my client, but he is well known in certain government circles, and it is because of the circles in which he has traveled that I believe that his information is accurate.

Because I do not know if you will receive this letter personally or how many eyes will see this letter before it gets to you, I have not included his name. I will be sending a copy of this letter to the Attorney General.

Since time is of the essence, please contact me today. My home phone is 630- xxx-xxxx. I am there now, but will be out from about 6:30 p.m. to about 9:00 p.m. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.

Sincerely,

Louis P. Buffardi

cc: The Honorable John Ashcroft

Copy authorized
5/17/2001 M.J.R.

Exhibit C
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: