Atlantis Online
October 15, 2019, 11:53:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

2010 new proof ufo attack WTC september 11

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2010 new proof ufo attack WTC september 11  (Read 1118 times)
Delorean Bryson

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2010, 07:19:04 pm »

15. Riconosciuto also furnished SA Cutri with information on a false IDl ring in Montreal, Canada, and in New Jersey, and could furnish the exact false ID of 30 terrorists who had been chosen for actions inside the United States.

16. Riconosciuto further told SA Cutri that the 37 Soviet-made missiles were being handled through Thabet Aviation in Quebec City, Canada, which also brokered old but serviceable aircraft (Swearingtons, DC-9s, 747s, and high-performance military) to be used in drug-running and future terrorist attacks in a so-called "40 minute" war scenario by using aircraft as flying "missiles".

17. Riconosciuto further informed SA Cutri that terrorists were taking flight-training in various types of aircraft brokered by Thabet, and if given immunity for himself and his contacts, he would provide specific information where said training was taking place and the identities of the students involved.

18. [blacked out area for the sanitized public report]

19. In his discussion with SA Cutri, other than the immunity request, RicQnosciuto attached no other conditions to his possible future cooperation with the FBI.

20. [blacked out ]

21. In the period between his March 2001 interview by SA Cutri and September 13, 2001, Riconosciuto heard nothing from the FBI or any other federal agency.

22. Riconosciuto was shocked by what happened on September 11, 2001, especially in view of the information he furnished to SA Cutri in March. In his opinion, if properly handled, 911 would not have happened.

23. On September 13, 2001, SA Cutri and a second, unidentified FBI agent inter viewed Riconosciuto in the Legal Room of FCI Allenwood. In spite of what had just taken place in New York and Washington on September 11, and the information Riconosciuto had already volunteered in March,
    SA Cutri: posed the following questions and accusations to Michael Riconosciuto:

a. Wanted to know why Riconosciuto was bothering the FBI and wasting its time.
        b. Accused Riconosciuto of seeking publicity.
        c. Accused Riconosciuto of being "anti-FBI' and "anti-government".
        d. Called Riconosciuto a "conspiracy theorist".
        e. Called Riconosciuto a "know-it-all",
        f. Called Riconosciuto a "hoaxer" and threatened him with prosecution.
        g. Stated that he discontinued inquiry into the information Riconosciuto gave him in March, 2001 because information Riconosciuto gave him about a staff member at FCI Coleman was untrue.
        h. Stated that Riconosciuto was still under investigation because of threats he made against a staff member at Coleman. Riconosciuto took this as a threat.

24. In view of 23, above, Riconosciuto stated that he did not wish to continue this interview without the presence of his counsel, to which SA Cutri replied that as a prisoner, he did not have an absolute right to counsel, which Riconosciuto interpreted as another threat.

26. [blacked out ]

27. [blacked out]

28. In the summer of 2002, Riconosciuto secured the assistance of Senator George Allen (R- VA) in an attempt to nail down the date in March 2001 on which he was interviewed for the first time by SA Cutri. Attached as Exhibit F is a copy of the FBI's official response. Note that while it confirms the September 13, 2001 interview, it "dances" around specific dates of any other interviews.

29. In view of the above, on September 23, 2002, this reporter wrote a letter (Exhibit G) to Senator Allen, asking him to contact the FBI to determine the exact date that Riconosciuto was interviewed in March 2001, and whether or not this interview took place as a result of attorney Buffardi's letter to Secretary of State Powell.

30. According to Riconosciuto as well as an independent source, following the letter referenced above, and without warrants, the FBI seized the computers and other items from persons who were in contact with Riconosciuto, but who are not professionally knowledgeable about "terrorism". The FBI also demanded all letters, documents, correspondence, books, etc., and also inquired about any "Arab" contacts of Riconosciuto's about whom they might be knowledgeable. They were also told that Riconosciuto and Ted Gunderson were making irresponsible statements about the terrorism "issue" and that any help given to Riconosciuto or Gunderson might have criminal consequences.

31. It is this reporter's professional opinion that the possible purpose of such raids and seizures are part of a campaign to eliminate any trace or proof of official knowledge of the type claimed by Riconosciuto, with specific reference to his interview by SA Cutri in March 2001. This view is reinforced by President Bush's recent "go-ahead" to the formation of an official board of inquiry into the failings of U.S. intelligence that allowed 911 to happen.

Riconosciuto's Letter, The Smoking 'Howitzer' of 9-11?

Michael Riconosciuto's 2/5/2001 Letter Warning of Planned
Hijack Plane Attacks in the U.S. by Al Qaeda Terrorists

[Editor's Note: This letter was sent U.S. certified mail (#7000 0600 0027 1175 1175) by Michael Riconosciuto, who is incarcerated at the Federal Correctional Institution (FCI) in Allenwood, PA, .to his attorney, Don Bailey, on February 6, 2001, seven months before planes struck the twin towers of World Trade Center in New York City. The original four page letter was hand written by Riconosciuto and can be viewed at these links: Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4 and certified proof of post mark. I typed the letter shown below without changing abbreviations, contractions, or misspelled words in order to match the original handwritten copy as accurately as possible. .Square bracketed items, "[ ]", are informational clarifications by me, Ken Adachi (or indicate blacked out words). Ted Gunderson included a copy of this handwritten letter as "Exhibit A" in a large multi page report ( Ted Gunderson 9-11 Terrorists' Report) presented to 155 U.S. Senators and members of Congress, to every congressional committee, to the Department of Justice, and to numerous members of the Executive Branch in Washington D.C. on January 7, 2003; two days after interviewing Michael Riconosciuto at FCI in Allenwood.

On Feb.. 13, 2001, Riconosciuto sent a certified letter ("Exhibit B" in Gunderson's Report) to his congressman, Bryan Baird (D-WA), to expedite contact with appropriate authorities to report his intelligence information. Louis Buffardi, a second attorney working with Riconosciuto, sent a letter on February 19, 2001 to Secretary of State Colin Powell and Attorney General John Ashcroft ("Exhibit C" in Gunderson's Report) reporting that he had a client who possessed highly detailed information about an imminent terrorist attack to take place on the United States, but requested that some agency other than the FBI should debrief his client. On February 20, 2001, Riconosciuto requested from the Bureau of Prisons (BOP) ("Exhibit D") a private, unmonitored telephone line to convey sensitive information about 37 Soviet-made missiles being shipped from Bulgaria to Colombia and finally to Quebec City within a 30 hour 'window' of opportunity of interdiction. Attorney Louis Buffardi passed this same information along to the FBI and the US Attorney's Office in Chicago, Illinois, while Riconosciuto spoke directly over the phone with John O'Neill, former FBI terrorist expert in charge of security for the World Trade Center ( killed in the WTC attacks).

On an unspecified date in March, 2001, Riconosciuto was paid a visit by FBI Special Agent Keith Cutri from the Williamsport, PA FBI office. Riconosciuto identified for Cutri an individual in New Jersey who: (1) was coordinating forthcoming terrorist attacks on the U.S.; (2) had information on the movement of Soviet-made shoulder-fired missiles coming into the U.S.; (3) was coordinating skyjacking operations, bombings, and espionage in the U.S.; and (4) knew the identity of "sleepers" in the U.S. and overseas. Riconosciuto also gave Cutri information about a false ID ring operating in Montreal and New Jersey and gave him the exact fake ID's of 30 terrorists who had been chosen for carrying out operations inside the United States. Riconosciuto told Special Agent Cutri that Thabet Aviation of Quebec City, Canada was brokering older D.C.-9's, 747's, and other high performance military aircraft that could be used for terrorist attacks and he knew the names of terrorists who were taking flight training in the US for those very types of aircraft. Riconosciuto indicated that Thabet Aviation was the company scheduled to receive the 37 Soviet-made, shoulder-fired missiles. Riconosciuto's only request of the FBI was immunity from government prosecution for himself and his informants. From the end of the interview with Cutri in March, 2001, until September 13, 2001, Riconosciuto did not hear one word from the FBI, Special Agent Keith Cutri, or any federal investigative agency.

On September 13, 2001, two days after the attacks of Sept. 11, Cutri returned with another FBI agent to talk with Riconosciuto and accused Riconosciuto of being "anti-FBI"; "anti-government"; a "conspiracy theorist'; a "know-it-all"; a "hoaxer"; and a "publicity seeker" who wanted to "bother the FBI and waste its time". Cutri told Riconosciuto that he discounted his terrorist information because the info Riconosciuto had provided about a prison staff member at Coleman, Florida FCI was "untrue". He also warned Riconosciuto that he was under investigation by the FBI for "threats" made against that staff member at Coleman (this trumped up charge by prison officials at Coleman and the FBI was designed to intimidate Riconosciuto and sequester him in solitary confinement for 7 months. Riconosciuto was later acquitted of the charge at a BOP hearing).

The stonewalling, obfuscations, non-response, denials, feigned ignorance, and threats emanating from the FBI, from the Justice Department, and from high government officials in both the Legislative and Executive branches following this Sept. 13 meeting between Michael Riconosciuto and the two FBI agents (including the non-reportage of Riconosciuto's dead-on warnings by major newspapers in the United States approached by Gunderson) leave no doubt that Ted's 9-11 Cover Up Report contains the most powerful documentation to date of the government's complicity and fore knowledge in the tragic events of September 11, 2001. Further details can be read from Ted Gunderson's full public report titled: Terrorism Cover up in America which will posted in its entirety at this web site and at www.tedgunderson.com . Ted's Summary of Michael Riconosciuto's information in the report is listed here. ..Ken Adachi]

Written By Michael Riconosciuto
    http://educate-yourself.org/tg/TCUreportexbA5feb01.shtml
    Posted Sept. 27, 2003

2/5/2001

Don,

I have written to the editor of Insight magazine to request a copy of the Wackenhut letter, and the taped telephone conversation transcript. The Wackenhut letter makes reference to Dr. Harry Fair, describing me as a potential national resource because of certain of my technical abilities. Dr. Fair is the former head of tactical technology research for DARPA. At the time Dr. Fair made this characterization of me, he was in this position. This is a very strong statement for a govt. agency department head to go on record with. It is also significant that the govt. prevented this type of information from being in front of the jury in my case! The motion in liminal filed by the govt, and granted by the judge, contains some of the most bizarre legal reasoning I have ever encountered. The taped conversation was a telephone call I had with an FBI agent to make a pretrial proffer. One of the significant things about my pretrial proffer is that every single detail of it turned out to be true. The only fault in its accuracy is that my proffer was an understatement. Even as such, the US Attorney in charge of drug prosecutions stated that my pretrial proffer was, "a lot of garbage and delusional"! The US Attorney in charge of drug prosecutions actually testified at my trial, so these remarks are part of the actual trial record. My detailed and specific proffer was given almost five years prior to some of the parties I named were indicted on the same charges I outlined in my proffer.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: