Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 12:02:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

THE AVENGERS Movie (Updates)

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE AVENGERS Movie (Updates)  (Read 3035 times)
Trovillion
Superhero Member

« on: December 24, 2010, 11:57:57 pm »

THE AVENGERS Will Shoot in New Mexico from April to September 2011
by Brendan Bettinger    Posted:December 22nd, 2010 at 9:53 pm

Marvel Studios plans to shoot much of The Avengers in Albuquerque Studios in New Mexico, taking advantage of the state’s 25% tax rebate for film and TV productions.  The rebate has lured over 150 projects to the “Land of Enchantment,” including Breaking Bad, True Grit, and Marvel’s Thor.  According to Variety, The Avengers is the largest production to shoot in New Mexico to date.  Secondary locations for the 3D production include New York and Michigan.

The Avengers will shoot from April to September 2011, slightly later than the rumored February start date.  Joss Whedon will direct stars Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man), Chris Evans (Captain America), Chris Hemsworth (Thor), and Mark Ruffalo (Hulk), Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury), Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow), and Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye).  The Avengers is scheduled for release on May 4, 2012.  Click here for all our coverage on the film.

http://collider.com/the-avengers-shoot-new-mexico/66401/?_r=true
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Trovillion
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 11:59:38 pm »

Gwyneth Paltrow Says Pepper Potts Will NOT Be in THE AVENGERS
by Steve 'Frosty' Weintraub    Posted: December 11th, 2010 at 7:22 pm

Earlier today, Screen Gems held the press junket for their upcoming movie Country Strong and I was able to talk with Gwyneth Paltrow.  However, with Joss Whedon’s The Avengers getting ready to film early next year, one of the questions I asked was if Pepper Potts (her Iron Man character) would be making an appearance alongside her boss Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.).  Surprisingly, she said, “no. no Pepper.”  I then asked if this was for sure or was it a maybe.  She said, “I think it’s a for sure.  I think they’re starting shooting soon and they probably would have asked me by now.”

Of course, things might change over the next few months.  But, as of now, don’t expect to see her standing alongside the rest of the team.  Hit the jump to watch what she had to say for yourself and look for the full interview soon.  Country Strong opens in limited release December 22nd and everywhere January 7th.

Report Spam   Logged
Trovillion
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 12:01:02 am »

Kevin Feige talks Marvel Future Projects like ANT-MAN, IRON MAN 3, THE AVENGERS, LUKE CAGE, THE RUNAWAYS, More!
by Steve 'Frosty' Weintraub    Posted: December 10th, 2010 at 6:16 pm

In an online chat on the L.A. Times website HeroComplex, Kevin Feige, the President of Marvel Studios, answered a ton of fan submitted questions.  While he didn’t reveal any major Marvel secrets, he did give updates on numerous Marvel projects that are in development.  Some of the projects he talked about were Ant-Man, The Avengers, Iron Man 3, Luke Cage, The Runaways, The Punisher, Deadpool, Thor, Captain America, Power Pack, and a few others.  Here’s some of the bullet point highlights:

Iron Man will have new armor in The Avengers
The upcoming Marvel movies will continue hiding hidden Easter Eggs
Says the next 3 years he’s working on Iron Man 3, The Runaways, Ant-Man and The Avengers
Don Blake is somehow referenced in Thor
Edgar Wright is still working on the screenplay for Ant-Man
Mentions his love of Dr. Strange, Black Panther, and Luke Cage
We should be seeing the Captain America trailer early next year
They are working on The Punisher. No word if it’s TV or live-action
Wants to bring female heroes to the big screen
A very talented writer is currently working on a draft of Iron Fist right now
Claims Natalie and Chris have amazing chemistry in Thor
Open to an R-Rated Marvel movie
Says some of the upcoming Marvel movies will have after the credit scenes
The ten-minute shorts before the features was just a rumor.
Says Fox is still working on a Deadpool movie
Nick Fury will stay in the modern era
No Invaders in Captain America but there will be Howling Commandoes
Hit the jump for everything he said:

http://collider.com/kevin-feige-interview-ant-man-iron-man-3-the-avengers/64475/#more-64475
Report Spam   Logged
Trovillion
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2010, 12:03:56 am »

Mark Ruffalo Gives His Thoughts on Playing The Hulk in THE AVENGERS
by Max Lichtig    Posted: November 17th, 2010 at 11:29 am

We’ve already reported that Mark Ruffalo will be the next incarnation of the Incredible Hulk in Marvel’s upcoming superhero party The Avengers. Following in the footsteps of Eric Bana and Edward Norton, people are understandably worried about a third actor to take on the same role, especially after comic book fans and audiences alike were more than pleased with Norton’s interpretation. Now, thanks to an interview with IGN, Ruffalo gives us some closure and tells his thoughts on playing Bruce Banner, what he’s doing to prepare for the role, how he’s going to make it different, whether we’ll see a Hulk that can actually talk, and how playing the Hulk is like a sex scene.

Check out what he had to say after the jump.

Speaking to IGN, Ruffalo spoke on multiple Hulk-related topics.  On playing one of the biggest roles in superhero history:

It’s like doing a sex scene. It’s like doing a sex scene with 20 total strangers standing around and someone telling you how you can do it better. All eyes are on you, right?

When he starts shooting:

In April.

How he’s preparing:

You dust off. You go back. I think you go right back to the beginning and dust off your first issue of Avengers and I’ve been doing that. I’ve been watching the 100 hours of Bill Bixby’s Hulk. And I’ve been really thinking about the inception, the original motivation of that character and why they came up with that character. He’s a cross between Doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and Frankenstein. I’m finding a lot of stuff there. And I’m actually going to be physically playing the Hulk. No other actor’s ever done that. So I’ve been getting into Tai Chi and Pilates and doing a lot of movement stuff. I don’t know what I want to do with it exactly, but I’ve been working physically to bring the leviathan alive.

On how he’s too much of a nice guy:

I’ve heard some of the fans and I totally respect them and I hear their concern about Mark Ruffalo being a nice guy, but I assure you just like everybody else I have my very dark side. Maybe more because I’m an actor.

Will his Hulk be unique:

What I’m worried about is bringing some spark of originality and spontaneity to that character. He’s the only one who doesn’t want to be there [in The Avengers] really. Everyone else is sort of digging on their super powers and he’s the only one who doesn’t want to be there, which could be an incredibly uninteresting person to spend two hours with.

Whether the Hulk will be able to speak:

We ended the last Hulk with him smiling and you feel like he’s getting control of it. And I don’t know how deep we’re gonna get into that, but my general feeling is for Bruce Banner/the Hulk and what I hope we talk about is that Bruce Banner is slowly but surely — it’s like riding a wild mustang. At some point you do start to get it a little but under control. And like I said, I don’t know what the final script’s gonna be, but we’ve talked a lot about him at some point being able to penetrate his consciousness with the consciousness of the goliath.

His thoughts on Guillermo Del Toro’s live action version of the Hulk:

Dude, it’s like my generation’s Hamlet. It looks like we’re all gonna get a shot at it. I guess the more the merrier, you know?

There’s no denying that Mark Ruffalo has proved his acting chops in countless movies. I loved him in The Kids are All Right and Shutter Island and think he’s a very natural actor to watch. I am though, along with others, slightly concerned on his ability to bring out his inner Hulk. When I heard of Norton playing the angry green giant, flashbacks of American History X had me immediately on board. However, remembering Ruffalo in 13 Going on 30 or Just Like Heaven doesn’t do the same. Let us not forget that this Hulk will be all motion capture which is something thus far unseen. That means that Ruffalo cannot rely on post-production CGI to fill in the angry blanks. Nonetheless, I’ll stick by his side just because I respect him so much as an actor. We’ll see when The Avengers hits theatres May 4th, 2012.

Report Spam   Logged
Trovillion
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2010, 12:05:32 am »

Disney Buys Distribution Rights for THE AVENGERS and IRON MAN 3 from Paramount Pictures
by Matt Goldberg    Posted: October 18th, 2010 at 12:54 pm

In August of last year, Walt Disney Studios bought Marvel for $4 billion.  That deal did not include character and properties that were already being produced under other studios.  Today, Disney, Marvel Studios, and Paramount Pictures have reached a deal for Disney to handle the worldwide marketing and distribution for The Avengers and Iron Man 3.  Paramount will remain the worldwide distributor of the upcoming Thor and Captain America: The First Avengers.  Disney reportedly paid $115 million for the transfer of the rights to Iron Man 3 and The Avengers.

So what does this mean for you?  It means that The Avengers and Iron Man 3 open with a Disney logo in front instead of a Paramount one.  That’s it.  The Comic-Con presentation will still be under Marvel Studios and nothing really changes except Disney is trying to keep the marketing and distribution of these major films in house.  Hit the jump for the full press release.

http://collider.com/disney-the-avengers-iron-man-3-rights-paramount/55154/#more-55154
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 12:06:42 am by Trovillion » Report Spam   Logged
Trovillion
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2010, 12:08:35 am »

First Look at the SHIELD Helicarrier in Joss Whedon’s THE AVENGERS
by Matt Goldberg    Posted: October 18th, 2010 at 12:23 pm

The first look at the concept art for the SHIELD Helicarrier in Joss Whedon’s The Avengers has gone online.  The Helicarrier was originally supposed to appear in Iron Man 2. According to Spidermedia.ru [via io9], Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige “wants to build one of these puppies atop the convention center for the 2011 San Diego Comic-Con.”  Because Comic-Con isn’t stressful enough without being worried that you’ll be crushed to death by a giant marketing gimmick.

Hit the jump to check out the concept art and to learn more about the helicarrier  The Avengers stars Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo, and Samuel L. Jackson.  It’s slated to open in 3D on May 4, 2012.

Concept art courtesy of Spidermedia.ru [via io9].

Report Spam   Logged
Trovillion
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2010, 12:09:06 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Trovillion
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2010, 12:09:28 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Trovillion
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2010, 12:09:47 am »

For those who who want to know more about the helicarrier beyond it’s a flying aircraft carrier (although I’m pretty sure you figured that part out from the name), here’s some info from Wikipedia:

The Helicarrier is a fictional flying aircraft carrier specifically designed to be itself capable of independent powered flight in addition to the conventional functions of aircraft carriers. It is the signature capital ship of the fictional intelligence/defense agency S.H.I.E.L.D., usually shown in Marvel Comics-published comic book magazines.

Originally designed by Jack Kirby for the Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. serial in Strange Tales # 135 (August, 1965), the Helicarrier concept has survived multiple redesigns whilst rarely straying from its originally depicted role as a mobile headquarters of S.H.I.E.L.D. until recent years.

There have been eight different helicarriers in the comics over the years and it’s unknown which model Whedon will chose, if he’ll blend the functions and designs of the various models, or if his model will be something entirely different.
Report Spam   Logged
Trovillion
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2010, 12:10:08 am »

For those who who want to know more about the helicarrier beyond it’s a flying aircraft carrier (although I’m pretty sure you figured that part out from the name), here’s some info from Wikipedia:

The Helicarrier is a fictional flying aircraft carrier specifically designed to be itself capable of independent powered flight in addition to the conventional functions of aircraft carriers. It is the signature capital ship of the fictional intelligence/defense agency S.H.I.E.L.D., usually shown in Marvel Comics-published comic book magazines.

Originally designed by Jack Kirby for the Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. serial in Strange Tales # 135 (August, 1965), the Helicarrier concept has survived multiple redesigns whilst rarely straying from its originally depicted role as a mobile headquarters of S.H.I.E.L.D. until recent years.

There have been eight different helicarriers in the comics over the years and it’s unknown which model Whedon will chose, if he’ll blend the functions and designs of the various models, or if his model will be something entirely different.
Report Spam   Logged
Trovillion
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2010, 12:11:42 am »

Hulk to be a Motion Capture Performance in THE AVENGERS
by Ramses Flores    Posted: September 24th, 2010 at 5:50 pm

Here’s some cool news for everyone that’s anticipating The Avengers.  Mark Ruffalo has revealed that unlike the previous Hulk movies that featured the creature as an all CGI creation, Ruffalo will actually be playing the Hulk in The Avengers as he’s going to do the performance through motion-capture performance.   We’ve seen the technology used in such films as Lord of the Rings and Avatar, and it’ll be interesting to see a Hulk that is an actor’s creation and not made in some computer.  Hit the jump to read Ruffalo’s quotes about playing the Hulk and Bruce Banner.

http://collider.com/the-hulk-motion-capture-performance-the-avengers/51023/#more-51023
Report Spam   Logged
Trovillion
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2010, 12:14:24 am »

Marvel Studios Discussing BLACK WIDOW Spinoff
by Matt Goldberg    Posted: September 22nd, 2010 at 1:38 pm

In an interview today, Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige confirmed that they’re discussing plans to give Black Widow (played by Scarlett Johansson) her own movie…but only after they’re done with The Avengers.  Speaking to Superhero Hype, Feige said, “We’ve already started discussions with Scarlett about the idea of a solo movie and have begun putting together concepts, but “The Avengers” comes first.”   Hopefully they’ll be planning to give Johansson a little more screen-time in The Avengers.  Her big action scene in Iron Man 2 drew cheers at the screening I attended and I think audiences want an ass-kicking female superhero.

The Avengers begins filming in February 2011 and will hit theaters on May 4, 2012.  Directed by Joss Whedon, The Avengers also stars Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Jeremy Renner, Samuel L. Jackson, and Mark Ruffalo.
Report Spam   Logged
Trovillion
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2010, 04:54:07 pm »

Will THE AVENGERS Battle the Skrulls and the Kree?

by Brendan Bettinger    Posted:December 26th, 2010 at 3:18 pm

We know a few things about production on The Avengers.  The stars: Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man), Chris Evans (Captain America), Chris Hemsworth (Thor), and Mark Ruffalo (Hulk).  The director: Joss Whedon.  Depiction of Hulk: motion capture.  Iron Man’s armor: new.  But we’re still painting in broad strokes.  More ought to surface as Marvel Studios gears up to shoot in April 2011.

For instance, it was rumored in May that the Skrulls and the Kree would team to be the formidable and double extraterrestrial antagonistic force in The Avengers.  That notion has been confirmed by an unlikely local source close to the New Mexico production.  Hit the jump for more, including how the Skrulls and the Kree might interact with our heroes.

The Albuquerque Journal [via AICN] printed the following in a recent writeup of the Avengers‘ planned visit to Albuquerque Studios:

“The Avengers script will blend Iron Man, Thor, and Captain America: The First Avenger story lines as the Avengers battle with two alien races, the Skrulls and the Kree.”

There is no mention of how this information was obtained, but it’s not unreasonable.

The Skrulls/Kree rumor of May suggested that the Skrulls, allied with the Kree, would brainwash Hulk to fight the Avengers.  A cool idea, to be sure — one that creates a conflict deep enough for the foundation of a necessarily ambitious superhero movie.

None of this is fact, yet, but I hope it will be in the next couple months.

Report Spam   Logged
Trovillion
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2010, 04:54:50 pm »

Background on the Skrulls:

skrulls_the_avengers

The Skrulls are an extraterrestrial humanoid race who have created a vast interstellar empire, the oldest known empire still in existence, within the Andromeda Galaxy.. A Skrull can mentally cause the unstable molecules that comprise his or her body to become pliant, enabling him or her to assume other forms through muscular expansion and contraction. Once a new shape has been assumed (human, animal, alien), it takes a conscious act of will to assume another form or revert to natural.. Although the Skrulls became aware of Earth (due to its nearness to a natural warp-space access point) eons ago, it was not until recent times that they considered Earth’s threat. Their first regular surveillances of Earth began in the 1930s. To date most of the Skrulls’ excursions to Earth have been extremely small-scale, with no more than a handful of soldier-infiltrators being dispatched at any given time. It is not yet known how the death of the current ruling family will affect official policy toward Earth or the government of the empire in general. [Marvel]
Report Spam   Logged
Trovillion
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2010, 04:56:03 pm »

And the Kree:kree_the_avengers

The Kree is an extraterrestrial humanoid race who have created a vast empire in the Greater Magellanic Cloud and have, on certain occasions, trafficked with the beings of Earth. The Kree race began on the planet Hala in the Pama system long before the first mammals appeared on Earth. The original Kree had blue-colored skin (later generations interbred with genetically-compatible aliens to produce the pink-skinned second race). Outwardly humanoid to a large degree, Kree bodies are adapted to environmental characteristics on Hala that are un-Earth-like: notably, higher gravity and higher nitrogen content in the atmosphere. Although the Kree cannot breathe Earth’s atmosphere without special apparatus, their denser bodies afford them about twice the average human being’s strength and endurance. Despite their physical superiority and relatively advanced technology, the Kree race has reached the pinnacle of their evolutionary development. [Marvel]

* 0diggsdigg

Tags:
Joss Whedon, Marvel Studios, The Avengers

Related Posts
# First Look at the SHIELD Helicarrier in Joss Whedon’s THE AVENGERS
# THE AVENGERS to Be Shot in 3D. Yippie.
# SDCC 2010: Marvel Studios Officially Announces Mark Ruffalo and Jeremy Renner for THE AVENGERS; Surprises With Full Cast at Comic-Con!
# Mark Ruffalo in Late-Stage Talks to Play The Hulk in Marvel’s THE AVENGERS
# Will the Skrulls Be the Villains of THE AVENGERS?

« Exclusive Behind the Scenes Clip from AND SOON THE DARKNESS Starring Amber Heard and Odette Yustman
Gemma Arterton and Andrew Garfield to Star in CAPA »

8 Comments
User Comments (8 Responses)

The Train! @ December 26th, 2010 5:35 pm

everything i hear about this movie makes me think it’s going to be a bomb. maybe christina aguilera can join the cast as a plucky young woman moving to LA hoping to make it in the entertainment industry, ultimately settling for a gig at a burlesque club in foreclosure. oh yeah, and she has super powers or something.
            tazmaniak @ December 27th, 2010 7:52 am

What do you mean everything you’ve heard about the movie?Outside of who is playing the main characters we don’t know anything.
      captain hulk @ December 26th, 2010 6:02 pm

The plot
      So marvel is taking it movie by movie but everyone does not realize that each movie runs into each other. So maybe in the beginning they actually had a plan of how this was going to unravel. So in light of this how about everyone go through the movies out now hulk im1 and im2. Maybe there are hints and little clues in each movie. Maybe instead of speculating what’s going to happen it maybe right in front of us all!
      EV M @ December 26th, 2010 6:48 pm

The paper in ‘querque (“You don’t wanna know what happened in ‘querque.”) probably researched the AVENGERS movie on the Web and republished the Skrulls/Kree rumor from one of a million websites or blogs ran it already, since it’s been the rumor that won’t quit for some time now.

I don’t believe Marvel Films would go full retard — or full geekout, if you like — with the storyline of their first-ever-team-up movie, not with so much riding on its mainstream blockbuster potential.
      toxiclogic @ December 27th, 2010 6:24 am

I think Whedon could do an alien invasion plot well, but to have both the Kree and the Skrulls jooin forces sounds way to convoluted and confusing for the average viewer. If I had to pick between one or the other it would most definately be the Skrulls. You could do so much with forcing people to try to guess who’s real and who’s really a shape-shifting alien ****.

In any Skrull story line the Fantastic Four are always involved though. The Human Torch/Captain America/Chris Evans thing would be a mess. Knowing Whedon if there was a FF cameo there’d be a pretty funny joke involved.
      tazmaniak @ December 27th, 2010 7:50 am

Seems very unlikely.Whedon has been reading Marvel since he was a kid, so he knows how ridiculous the thought of the Kree and Skrulls teaming up would be.

The movies haven’t been leading up to that.Why the the combined forces of the universe’s greatest empires need to control The Hulk in order to battle the Avengers?

What makes sense is to follow the comics and have Loki seeking revenge by controlling the Hulk.Maybe he’s also trying obtain the Cosmic Cube.That directly ties into Thor and Captain America.

It’s way too early for an alien invasion.I mean, where would you go after that?

As a Marvel fan and a great writer, I trust Whedon knows what he’s doing.
      Thumby @ December 27th, 2010 10:49 am

Thumby thinks that all of you are gay homosexuals who like having butt sex with men and donkeys. tazmaniak is a gay homosexual.
      Reality Check @ December 27th, 2010 11:24 am

Isn’t the guy playing Loki in the Thor movie under contract to appear in the Avengers as well? Isn’t that all we need to know? No Kree/Skrull (for now).

Add Your Comments
Click here to cancel reply.
Name(required)
           Mail (will not be published) (required)

Security Code:

* Collider RSS Feeds
    * Facebook
    * Follow Steve on Twitter
    * Follow Matt on Twitter

Recent Posts

New Mondo STAR WARS Poster: “King’s Lead Hat” by Rob Jones

Wear This: Oz Wars T-Shirt

SUNDANCE 2011: First Images from THE DEVIL’S DOUBLE Starring Dominic Cooper and LIFE IN A DAY, the World’s Largest User-Generated Feature-Film

Top 10 Posters of 2010

Javier Bardem Interview BIUTIFUL

News

Wear This: Oz Wars T-Shirt

Top 10 Posters of 2010

Gemma Arterton and Andrew Garfield to Star in CAPA

Will THE AVENGERS Battle the Skrulls and the Kree?
      Movie Clips

Exclusive Behind the Scenes Clip from AND SOON THE DARKNESS Starring Amber Heard and Odette Yustman

9 Movie Clips Plus an Exclusive TV Spot for SEASON OF THE WITCH

7 Movie Clips and New Images from GULLIVER’S TRAVELS

8 Movie Clips from COUNTRY STRONG; Hear Gwyneth Paltrow, Leighton Meester and Garrett Hedlund Sing

6 Movie Clips and New Images from LITTLE FOCKERS
      Reviews

HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE: Ultimate Edition Blu-Ray Review

HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN: Ultimate Edition Blu-Ray Review

THE A-TEAM Blu-ray Review

FANTASIA/FANTASIA 2000 Blu-ray Review

TRUE GRIT Review

Trailers

MAD MEN x INCEPTION Trailer Mash-up

UK Trailer for SOURCE CODE Starring Jake Gyllenhaal

First Teaser Trailer for Kevin Smith’s RED STATE

First Trailer and Poster for CEDAR RAPIDS

New Extended Trailer for I AM NUMBER FOUR
      Video Interviews

Stephen Dorff Exclusive Video Interview SOMEWHERE

Exclusive: David Keighley (Head of Re-Mastering IMAX) Talks THE DARK KNIGHT, THE DARK KNIGHT RISES, TRON: LEGACY, New Cameras, More

Sofia Coppola Exclusive Interview SOMEWHERE; Plus What Does She Think About the Viral LOST IN TRANSLATION Videos

Elle Fanning Exclusive Video Interview SOMEWHERE; Plus an Update on J.J. Abrams SUPER 8

Djimon Hounsou Video Interview THE TEMPEST
      Interviews

Javier Bardem Interview BIUTIFUL

Director Alejandro González Iñárritu Interview BIUTIFUL

Exclusive: TRON: LEGACY Director Joseph Kosinski on Easter Eggs, Secret Cameos, IMAX, Daft Punk B-Sides, Reshoots, and so Much More

Director Marcos Efron Exclusive Interview AND SOON THE DARKNESS

Barry Pepper Exclusive Interview; The CASINO JACK Star Opens Up About DC, THE KENNEDYS and Terrence Malick’s New Film

Posters

Top 10 Posters of 2010

First Trailer and Poster for CEDAR RAPIDS

Mondo Posters for TRUE GRIT by Aaron Horkey

Jaw-Dropping Mondo STAR WARS Posters by Olly Moss
      DVD

DVD and Blu-ray Deals: Up to 75% Off

DVD Deal: THE WIRE: THE COMPLETE SERIES

Last Minute DVD and Blu-ray Deals

Geek Gifts: Tons of Blu-rays and Box Sets

DVD Deal: SEINFELD: THE COMPLETE SERIES $84.49 (66% off)
      Blu-ray

HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE: Ultimate Edition Blu-Ray Review

DVD and Blu-ray Deals: Up to 75% Off

HARRY POTTER AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN: Ultimate Edition Blu-Ray Review

THE A-TEAM Blu-ray Review

FANTASIA/FANTASIA 2000 Blu-ray Review

http://collider.com/the-avengers-movie-skrulls-kree/66714/?_r=true
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: