Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 01:41:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

℘.s ℓ ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ♥

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ℘.s ℓ ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ♥  (Read 525 times)
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2010, 01:49:13 am »

Maybe but It'll probably get censored Pagan? ****. But here's something I surfed that I thought was romantic, man and woman romance stuff. 

I was watching back to the future II today on AMC space channel new years movie marathons 2010, and doc said something like this? " Woman are the second most mysterious things in the universe" or something to it like that? I am on board with him on that.

Keith,
Report Spam   Logged
Pagan
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2011, 11:26:50 pm »

Well, if we weren't mysterious, how could we screw with your heads as much as we do?  Also, people don't respect anything that comes too easy to them.
Report Spam   Logged

╔╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╗
☼The Pagan ☼
╚╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╝
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2011, 04:44:13 am »

Well, if we weren't mysterious, how could we screw with your heads as much as we do? 

No Arguments here.  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2011, 02:50:59 pm »

The point is that it is beyond just screwing with men's heads it is now at a point where women are adding to their own self-destruction or having to have men build all kinds of networks to deal with the caualties of female stupidity.

How many hookers end up dead in a year cuz they can never seem to get their act together and find a man who loves them for them ?

How many women end up in a state of un-healthiness cuz they won't exercise or eat right ?

Why is as technology advances and more women go to college that women now-a-days have less common sense than their 20th Century counter-parts ?

How can women be as critical of men as they are when if all men were to step off the Earth for 2 months everything would fall apart by then ??

My biggest fear is the world my nieces will inherit, where they will be the only savvy women left on a planet of fluoridated/estrogenated women without any critical thinking skills ?

Some serious stuff to consider.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: