Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 01:37:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Republican Sex Scandals

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Republican Sex Scandals  (Read 2024 times)
Jade Hellene
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2007, 02:15:36 am »

Bush is also certainly one of our most photogenic presidents:

Report Spam   Logged

Sort through the media disinformation:
http://mediamatters.org/
Monique Faulkner
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2009, 01:02:36 pm »

John Ensign Affair: Read The Letter He Sent To His Lover

Huffington Post
First Posted: 07- 8-09 05:45 PM | Updated: 07- 8-09 06:10 PM
The husband of John Ensign's mistress spoke publicly for the first time today, claiming that the Nevada Senator continued to pursue his wife, Cynthia Hampton, even after powerful political colleagues tried to stop him.
Doug Hampton said that Oklahoma Senator Tom Coburn and others urged Ensign "to end the affair and help the Hamptons pay off their home and move to Colorado. But Ensign was so infatuated that he continued, Hampton said, reports the Las Vegas Sun.
He also claimed that Ensign paid Hampton's wife more than $25,000 in severance, which could be a possible felony violation of campaign finance law.
Hampton added that Coburn confronted Ensign and urged him to provide millions of dollars in assistance to the Hamptons to pay off their mortgage, in addition to getting Ensign to write a remorseful letter to Cynthia Hampton.
In the letter, Ensign expresses his shame: "I was completely self-centered and only thinking of myself. I used you for my own pleasure not letting thoughts of you, Dough, Brandon or Brittany come into my mind."
But that attitude changed quickly, says Hampton, who claims that Ensign later repudiated the letter and told him "I'm in love with your wife."

Read the letter:
Report Spam   Logged
Edith

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2009, 12:26:46 am »

I'd just like to know why no one ever goes on about all the Demo scandals, like that Ted Kennedy scandal with that poor girl where he was drunk and drove off of the bridge.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2009, 10:26:36 pm »

Republicans/Democrats it's all one big Bilderberg homo-club, push a homo agenda.

You'll never see any homos pushing a homo agenda in the Constitution Party.
Report Spam   Logged
Fran

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2009, 12:43:22 am »

There ain't no homos in the Republican Party either, they are just Demos masquerading as Republicans to try and make us look bad!  The media really loads up on us cause it is all about attacking Christian values so the liberals can keep having their abortions and their gay sex.  Pervs! 
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2009, 01:11:13 am »

Don't be gullible...

Do a google search on Bohemian Grove !!!

Republicans and Democrats alike go there and have all kinds of gay sex gay orgies there.
Report Spam   Logged
Enigcom

Eyes that saw...Ancient Past

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2010, 03:25:40 pm »

In my youth I was a liberal democrat. I remember the great secret of Watergate was that it was truly a call-girl operation for democrats who came to town. The media did a great job of turning that operation on its head. We are so damn dumb. Folks wake up, it is all a silly game to leverage our money away from our families. We should not trust any of them.
Report Spam   Logged
Kristina
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2010, 12:12:34 am »

Say the object of the break-in was a callgirl ring.  You still have government employees breaking and entering into a federal building.

Think of it, the Republicans controlled the White House at the time. If it was a legitimate find they were investigating, they could have easily just gotten a search warrant. That alone should tell you they were up to no good.

Report Spam   Logged

"Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances."

Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: