Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 12:21:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Giant Triangle Mass Sighting In Britain

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Giant Triangle Mass Sighting In Britain  (Read 61 times)
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« on: December 28, 2010, 06:50:59 pm »

Giant Triangle Mass Sighting In Britain

Readers have been calling in their droves to tell us they saw the huge “Dorito” UFO in the skies over the Black Country.

The orange triangle with its three lights was seen over Wednesfield and Dudley by scores of people who phoned the newspaper after an appeal for information.

A flurry of calls was made to Stourbridge based UFO Research Midlands, UFORM, from those claiming to have witnessed an unexplained aircraft in the sky.

The flying object was spotted over Halesowen heading towards Stourbridge on Wednesday at around 7pm.Katherine Hemmings, aged 13, of Beechwood Avenue, saw it at 4pm over Wednesfield High School in Lichfield Road. She was walking home with friends Tasmin Jones and Chelsea Smith when the three felt compelled to turn around. “It was weird because it wasn’t making any noise but for some reason we turned around”, Katherine said. “We all saw this big thing with lights in the sky.

“We didn’t tell anyone other than our families at first because we thought everyone would laugh at us. Our families didn’t know what to think until they saw it in the paper. I have never really believed something like that would be real. I always just thought people who say they have seen a UFO are seeing aeroplanes or birds.” Pat Scotford and her husband Mick saw the UFO when they were in their garden in Devon Road, Wollaston at around 7.30pm.

Mrs Scotford, aged 61, said she too saw three orange lights in the sky. “It looked like it was heading towards Kinver”, she said. “At first I thought it was three planes flying in formation but the lights were far too close together. I’m sure we’re not alone in the universe.”

Steve Poole, chairman of UFORM, said one man filmed over 30 seconds of footage of the craft.

Driver Lisa Timmins, aged 38, saw the object while at her boyfriend’s house in Whitgreave Avenue, Bushbury, some time between 6.15pm and 6.40pm.

She said: “I haven’t got a clue what it was, but it was quite big.”

http://www.expressandstar.com/2007/1...on-dorito-ufo/
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 06:52:48 pm »

UFO Events Spread Over British Columbia Canada

On November 29, 2007 at 4:30 a.m. to approximately 9:00 a.m. on a ranch in Hazelton, British Columbia a man woke up in the early hours of the morning, looked out one of the windows of his home to spot something very unusual in the morning sky. He watched for a while then went and grabbed his spotting scope. What he witnessed through his scope took him by surprise. It was a huge ball of extremely bright white light, which turned out to be a "large" cigar shaped craft hovering in the sky over his ranch.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: