Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:52:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Dr. Brown's Crystal

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dr. Brown's Crystal  (Read 1204 times)
Greg Little

« on: December 05, 2010, 08:34:34 am »

I have posted an article on the background and status of the Atlantean crystal that Dr Ray Brown found in 1970: http://www.mysterious-america.net/brown'scrystal.html
I get so many people asking me about it that I simply needed a place to refer people for the answer. The crystal is real, Brown did exist, everything else is up for grabs.

Greg Little
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Desiree
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 08:13:46 pm »

Hi Greg, just read your article on Brown and the crystal.  Wow!  Has the crystal been examined in more recent times?  Is there anyway that YOU can examine it if you asked?

It also seems that you can't exactly pinpoint the ruins.  Are they anywhere near another Atlantis story, Tony Benik allegedly also found an underwater pyramid that glowed? 

It's a shame that there aren't any better pics of the crystal, this seems to be the best one:

I wouldn't put too much stock in the supposed childhood "friend" who said that Brown told him the whole thing was a hoax.  In the first place, Atlantis seems to attract just as many naysayers as it does believers.  In the second, what in the world would Brown even get out of admitting that?  All it makes him look like is a con man.

What did Edgar Cayce say about the crystals anyway?  Weren't they some kind of power source?
Report Spam   Logged

This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea.
Desiree
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 08:23:21 pm »

Greg, was the In Search of episode that Brown was on entitled In Search of Atlantis, or was it called something else? Thanks!
Report Spam   Logged

This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea.
Greg Little

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 06:35:56 am »

Des: The In Search of episode can be seen on YouTube.
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:

Part 3 has the most material on Brown.
As far as I know there hasn't been what I'd call scientific research done on the crystal. There are a lot of allegations people have about it having powers, and I'm not sure what I'd do with it if I was allowed to examine it.

I only know what is on the web regarding Benik and I doubt it. Cayce of course talked a lot about Atlantean crystals as power sources, but they were not crystal balls. They had facets on them. Like I wrote, because there are so many dubious and questionable aspects of the overall story I tend to lean toward the hoax side but honestly I don't know.
Report Spam   Logged
Desiree
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2010, 12:55:39 am »

Thanks for the youtube links, Greg.  I tried looking for the documentary on Amazon.com, but it isn't sold there!

Alright, I don't know if Brown's story as to how he got the crystal is right either, but I do think that there is something strange and mystical about it. The fact that it is associated with magnetism and supposedly teleported back to him when stolen, that is very strange if true. As for what tests you might do - well, carbon dating and maybe attempting to duplicate some of the things that Brown said it could do? When it is on display, is anyone ever giv en access to it?  Have you ever seen it in person?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: