Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 02:08:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

200 Year Who'd Remember You?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 200 Year Who'd Remember You?  (Read 222 times)
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« on: October 13, 2010, 10:18:34 pm »

A couple of hundred years from now would you be remembered? If so by who? Maybe you'd be remembered by family stories handed down from generation to generation, that may shed some light on your current life's history. In the past a family quilt was made in remembrance of family kin, or if and event took place like a flood earthquake drought blizzard ect.. or maybe heirlooms, photos it may ajar past family names. Or a good listening to your elders would do the trick to dig up the past' in which would be your grand kids-kids that whom will be telling your past living story maybe down the road?       

However, everyone has a past so therefor people have a history, many of common people somewhat generally know of there family generational history mainly just names and maybe what that person done career-wise. 

A thought into Time. 

Keith,         
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Victoria Liss
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 12:56:13 am »

Most people will be forgotten in two hundred years, unless they get famous.  Personally, I wouldn't want to be famous, and I wouldn't really care if I were forgotten.
Report Spam   Logged
Pagan
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 02:01:41 am »

Imagine the Marquis de Sade.  We still know who he is after three hundred years and what was he famous for?  ****!  Casanova, too.  You can't beat that. Well, you can, but at least neiuther one beat it alone.
Report Spam   Logged

╔╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╗
☼The Pagan ☼
╚╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╝
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: