Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 11:49:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

best of craigslist

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: best of craigslist  (Read 297 times)
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« on: October 26, 2010, 04:29:23 pm »

Emotionally unavailable woman seeking emotionally unavailable man

Date: 2010-05-12, 12:20PM PDT

You:

-Must have a busy schedule. This must be legit. Holding down a 3.8 in the College of Engineering while working two jobs, running a business, publishing original research=busy. Sleeping in until 2 in the afternoon, smoking with your friends, watching re-runs of �It�s Always Sunny in Philadelphia�=not busy.

That way, we can always blame everything on �timing.� (It�s not you or me)

-Must play control games with me. I will push and shove, and it is your job to nonverbally put me in my place by constantly �taking control of the situation.� This is how you will establish your �dominance.� This will not be easy (but that�s what makes it fun).

Other ways to �stay in control:� ask all the questions, do all of the interrogation. If I ever become upset, accuse me of being �emotional� or �unreasonable.� It's always "inside my head." Also, see me when it is convenient for you. Don't always answer my calls. Remain somewhat aloof. You don�t want to let me have the upper hand.

-Must be willing to banter back and forth with me. I will get bored and lose interest otherwise.

-Must be into exciting and potentially dangerous activities, like stealing road signs, driving like a maniac, and getting arrested by the police.

Actually, scratch that last one. There is a difference between risky and reckless. Then there is �retarded.� (I�m still undecided on where to place �posting personal ads on Craigslist.�)

In turn, will never call you too much (although I won�t hesitate to call you out) nor will I make you feel guilty about not �spending enough time with me.� I won�t nag you about commitment (or �where this relationship is going�) because it will never be �that� serious. We won�t talk about feelings because�well, I�d rather not.
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sba/1737517917.html
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: