Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 06:10:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

End times or transition!! Enters a new phase

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: End times or transition!! Enters a new phase  (Read 4780 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2007, 05:46:31 am »

Ive been thinking about this parable in the past few days.

I thought it was completely appropriate piece from the UB considering the times we are in.  I really sense there is a marriage feast about to happen.  I'm so sure this marriage feast is very soon, I also sense we will be caught for that marriage feast where we can be with our friend Jesus in a really heavenly environment. All very interesting.

5. PARABLE OF THE MARRIAGE FEAST

After the scribes and rulers had withdrawn, Jesus addressed himself again to the assembled crowd and spoke the parable of the wedding feast. He said:

"The kingdom of heaven may be likened to a certain king who made a marriage feast for his son and dispatched messengers to call those who had previously been invited to the feast to come, saying, `Everything is ready for the marriage supper at the king's palace.' Now, many of those who had once promised to attend, at this time refused to come. When the king heard of these rejections of his invitation, he sent other servants and messengers, saying: `Tell all those who were bidden, to come, for, behold, my dinner is ready. My oxen and my fatlings Page 1895 are killed, and all is in readiness for the celebration of the forthcoming marriage of my son.' But again did the thoughtless make light of this call of their king, and they went their ways, one to the farm, another to the pottery, and others to their merchandise. Still others were not content thus to slight the king's call, but in open rebellion they laid hands on the king's messengers and shamefully mistreated them, even killing some of them. And when the king perceived that his chosen guests, even those who had accepted his preliminary invitation and had promised to attend the wedding feast, had finally rejected his call and in rebellion had assaulted and slain his chosen messengers, he was exceedingly wroth. And then this insulted king ordered out his armies and the armies of his allies and instructed them to destroy these rebellious murderers and to burn down their city.

"And when he had punished those who spurned his invitation, he appointed yet another day for the wedding feast and said to his messengers: `They who were first bidden to the wedding were not worthy; so go now into the parting of the ways and into the highways and even beyond the borders of the city, and as many as you shall find, bid even these strangers to come in and attend this wedding feast.' And then these servants went out into the highways and the out-of-the-way places, and they gathered together as many as they found, good and bad, rich and poor, so that at last the wedding chamber was filled with willing guests. When all was ready, the king came in to view his guests, and much to his surprise he saw there a man without a wedding garment. The king, since he had freely provided wedding garments for all his guests, addressing this man, said: `Friend, how is it that you come into my guest chamber on this occasion without a wedding garment?' And this unprepared man was speechless. Then said the king to his servants: `Cast out this thoughtless guest from my house to share the lot of all the others who have spurned my hospitality and rejected my call. I will have none here except those who delight to accept my invitation, and who do me the honor to wear those guest garments so freely provided for all.'"

After speaking this parable, Jesus was about to dismiss the multitude when a sympathetic believer, making his way through the crowds toward him, asked: "But, Master, how shall we know about these things? how shall we be ready for the king's invitation? what sign will you give us whereby we shall know that you are the Son of God?" And when the Master heard this, he said, "Only one sign shall be given you." And then, pointing to his own body, he continued, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." But they did not understand him, and as they dispersed, they talked among themselves, saying, "Almost fifty years has this temple been in building, and yet he says he will destroy it and raise it up in three days." Even his own apostles did not comprehend the significance of this utterance, but subsequently, after his resurrection, they recalled what he had said.

There is many warnings in this one and I would really study this.  This is like a basis for Rapture to be with Jesus at the wedding feast with his people only.  Faith people!

This is very exciting how this parable has been in mind for the last 2 days and reading through it completely impresses me.

I for one would like to hand out invites to the wedding of Jesus and his people.  Open to all no matter what or where!  No matter who.

Any takers before the boat leaves!

Lets go to see our friend we have in Jesus.

Anyway I believe this is a very real thing and keep in mind and be prepared at any time any place, it will just happen.

Thinking on the Logistics I would say that the Seventh Angel will announce the completion of the Seventh mystery will the recording is still in process.  Therefore it could happen at anytime as I feel I have discovered the main bulk and all the knowledge form all over the place is forming a oneness.  I feel the Seventh Angel will declare the earth belongs to Jesus and then Rapture occurs to be with Jesus for all his people of faith, a mustard seed is fine.

Thats when we vanish and nothing else happens for a period of time.  The world will be in shock and everyone will experience a general quickening to the matter before them.  Then perhaps the prophecies will begin...maybe in the way as described or perhaps with some slight variation.

But there will always be that unknown in the back of everyones mind in this period, all I say is have faith in the demonstration and where it leads to.   In the, in between time, most people will become more spiritual and will look for the knowledge of what occurred.  Well if this occurs, I'm glad I was helpful in someway to help people on the Path as mankind goes through the Abyss to the judgment of the last rebel and the return of us all.

All the while we will be in the Kingdom of Heaven having real rest and revitalization in a new body that would respond to the tree of life of immortality.  In this time I believe that Jesus will be planning for the new planet where we will be all involved and participate in building a new world.  Everyone will have there role in the new world with Jesus and Melchizedek but I think Jesus eventually will do other things in his universe as this planet stabilizes.  But his Holy Spirit will always be with us which is Jesus thinking on the trinity level.

Sevens
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 09:00:56 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Majeston

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2007, 12:05:17 pm »

P1050:1, 95:6.5 Zoroastrianism is the only Urantian creed that perpetuates the Dalamatian and Edenic teachings about the Seven Master Spirits. While failing to evolve the Trinity concept, it did in a certain way approach that of God the Sevenfold. Original Zoroastrianism was not a pure dualism; though the early teachings did picture evil as a time co-ordinate of goodness, it was definitely  eternity-submerged in the ultimate reality of the good. Only in later times did the belief gain  credence that good and evil contended on equal terms.

P1050:2, 95:6.6 The Jewish traditions of heaven and hell and the doctrine of devils as recorded in the Hebrew scriptures, while founded on the lingering traditions of Lucifer and Caligastia, were principally derived from the Zoroastrians during the times when the Jews were under the political and cultural dominance of the Persians. Zoroaster, like the Egyptians, taught the "day of judgment," but he connected this event with the end of the world.

Report Spam   Logged

"melody has power a whole world to transform."
Forever, music will remain the universal language of men, angels, and spirits.
Harmony is the speech of Havona.

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper44.html
sevens

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2007, 01:02:00 am »

Hey Majeston,

The only difference is about my view of judgment day is that its not the end of the world but perhaps and enlightenment to a transition to a new world, not the end of the world but perhaps a vast improvement of the current system to service all mankind for all his needs spiritual and physical.

Also what about the Parable of the Feast in the UB, I thought that this a clear description of the parting of the ways....in The Urantia Book from the master himself in his own words.

Anyway

I just posted this, Im amazed by the synchronicity of your post about the Seven master spirits and my post on the UB forum about the Seven Master Spirits

----------

Hi Iris

sounds pretty good to me, what would be good is a unity of all things that which (the every day bloke on the streets) man can comprehend that will lead them to the Father.  I feel even if the unifying force of the Father which can embraces art and science without exclusivity, pride and prejudice would definitely have positive effects in leading man by faith to the Father in "The Kingdom of Heaven"

I feel that Rodan was right and that was to "seek first the realities of heaven" which is defiantly part of the path that reaches unification, a oneness on all levels of every part of truth and that sets the captives of fear.... free, through truth and enlightenment through discoveries, I feel that is essential for man to overcome and to have certainty in ways that includes discovery, even of the first places.  That would be an ultimate revelation for man to be shared with all brothers and sisters with no pride or prejudice only invitation to enjoin and expand in support of the fathers truth.

I also feel that "in all of man's efforts to stabilize society and facilitate the solution of its material problems."  is so true.  Society has to reduce the fear level through certainty and with truth, which can be demonstrated for the purpose of the Father.  This may have been foreseen and documented by precious books and is also part of the great mystery.  I believe that such a demonstration of the Father through the enlargement of religion gives man a perfect opportunity for his ultimate destiny. 

A more enhanced and fear reduced society with less fear through a fair and high level demonstration would bring about more brotherhood and mutual prosperity for all which would fix all our problems.

I feel, we are at a time where all this possible and can be an actuality of the potential of the highest degree. 

On another note, if the prophecies actualizes but with variation, are correct we could witness Jesus coming again which maybe first example of Infinite and finite living in the Ultimate situation.

The future Epoch could be the first example of Ultimacy that will be the basis of the extending universes of the ultimate beyond the finite time/space reality.  It would be like finite and eternity living side by side completely conscious of each other.  The Absolute and the Ultimacy living side by side.  This planet could be the first example through the improved ascension process that Jesus our friend and brother brought to this planet.

Quite possible thought and potential but its a matter actualizing the greatest potential and that is my aim in this journey.  To actualize the reality directly to Paradise in my personal journey to the ancient places.

Plus its great fun and affords great journey.

Personally, I just cant help proclaim this beautiful experience because I'm just inspired in the Father and his works which really includes the great Urantia Book.

One basic conception of the absolute level involves a postulate of three phases:

1. The Original. The unqualified concept of the First Source and Center, that source manifestation of the I AM from which all reality takes origin.

2. The Actual. The union of the three Absolutes of actuality, the Second, Third, and Paradise Sources and Centers. This triodity of the Eternal Son, the Infinite Spirit, and the Paradise Isle constitutes the actual revelation of the originality of the First Source and Center.

3. The Potential. The union of the three Absolutes of potentiality, the Deity, Unqualified, and Universal Absolutes. This triodity of existential potentiality constitutes the potential revelation of the originality of the First Source and Center.

The interassociation of the Original, the Actual, and the Potential yields the tensions within infinity which result in the possibility for all universe growth; and growth is the nature of the Sevenfold, the Supreme, and the Ultimate.

In the association of the Deity, Universal, and Unqualified Absolutes, potentiality is absolute while actuality is emergent; in the association of the Second, Third, and Paradise Sources and Centers, actuality is absolute while potentiality is emergent; in the originality of the First Source and Center, we cannot say that either actuality or potentiality is either existent or emergent--the Father is.

and this one I just found..fantastic

While the Seven Master Spirits are hardly expressive of threefold Deity, they are the  eternal portrayal of sevenfold Deity, the active and associative functions of the three ever-existent persons of Deity. By and in and through these Seven Spirits, the Universal Father, the Eternal Son, or the Infinite Spirit, or any dual association, is able to function as such. When the Father, the Son, and the Spirit act together, they can and do function through Master Spirit Number Seven, but not as the Trinity. The Master Spirits singly and collectively represent any and all possible Deity functions, single and several, but not collective, not the Trinity. Master Spirit Number Seven is personally nonfunctional with regard to the Paradise Trinity, and that is just why he can function personally for the Supreme Being.

I'm just thinking the Sevenfold scheme and the Supreme Being breaking new ground into the Ultimacy, the first time ever to happen through a rebellion torn and hardened planet in the finite.  Where the infinite and finite co join in ultimacy!  The Ultimate revelation!

Could this be the New Heaven and Earth!

continuing

But when the Seven Master Spirits vacate their individual seats of personal power and superuniverse authority and assemble about the Conjoint Actor in the triune presence of Paradise Deity then and there are they collectively representative of the functional power, wisdom, and authority of undivided Deity--the Trinity--to and in the evolving universes., Such a Paradise union of the primal sevenfold expression of Deity does actually embrace, literally encompass, all of every attribute and attitude of the three eternal Deities in Supremacy and in Ultimacy. To all practical intents and purposes the Seven Master Spirits do, then and there, encompass the functional domain of the Supreme-Ultimate to and in the master universe.

As far as we can discern, these Seven Spirits are associated with the divine activities of the three eternal persons of Deity; we detect no evidence of direct association with the functioning presences of the three eternal phases of the Absolute. When associated, the Master Spirits represent the Paradise Deities in what may be roughly conceived as the finite domain of action. It might embrace much that is ultimate but not absolute.

just brilliant.  The Supreme being in the world stage of action.

Remember Enoch and the Sevenfold instruction and a new heaven and new earth, the ultimate.  finite and infinite in Union.!

Quote: Excerpts from the book of Enoch 300 B.C.    A mystery that is unfolding in the current planetary timeline.

1 Enoch 104:10 Another mystery also I point out. To the righteous and the wise shall be given books of joy, of integrity, and of great wisdom. To them shall books be given, in which they shall believe;

1 Enoch l04:ll And in which they shall rejoice. And all the righteous shall be rewarded, who from these shall acquire the knowledge of every upright path.

1 Enoch 92:l2 Afterwards, in the seventh week a perverse generation shall arise; abundant shall be its deeds, and all its deeds perverse. During its completion, the righteous shall be selected from the plant of everlasting righteousness; and to them shall be given the sevenfold doctrine respecting every part of his whole creation,

1 Enoch 92:17  The former heaven shall depart and pass away; a new heaven shall appear; and all the celestial powers shine with sevenfold splendor for ever. Afterwards likewise shall there be many weeks, which shall externally exist in goodness and in righteousness.

1Enoch 1:8 Then shall all belong to God; be happy and blessed; and the splendor of the Godhead shall illuminate them

Supreme-Ultimate/Finite/Evolution but not absolute.

sevens
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 01:13:57 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2007, 06:32:30 am »

In the following I believe is a standard for the elect and faithful for the Feast with Jesus.

As to the chances of mortal survival, let it be made forever clear: All souls of every possible phase of mortal existence will survive provided they manifest willingness to co-operate with their indwelling Adjusters and exhibit a desire to find God and to attain divine perfection,even though these desires be but thefirst faint flickers of the primitive comprehension of that "true light which lights every man who comes into the world."

6. THE FAITH SONS OF GOD

The mortal races stand as the representatives of the lowest order of intelligent and personal creation. You mortals are divinely beloved, and every one of you may choose to accept the certain destiny of a glorious experience, but you are not yet by nature of the divine order; you are wholly mortal. You will be reckoned as ascending sons the instant fusion takes place, but the status of the mortals of time and space is that of faith sons prior to the event of the final
Page 448 amalgamation of the surviving mortal soul with some type of eternal and immortal spirit.

It is a solemn and supernal fact that such lowly and material creatures as Urantia human beings are the sons of God, faith children of the Highest. "Behold, what manner of love the Father has bestowed upon us that we should be called the sons of God." "As many as received him, to them gave he the power to recognize that they are the sons of God." While "it does not yet appear what you shall be," even now "you are the faith sons of God"; "for you have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you have received the spirit of sonship, whereby you cry, `our Father.'" Spoke the prophet of old in the name of the eternal God: "Even to them will I give in my house a place and a name better than sons; I will give them an everlasting name, one that shall not be cut off." "And because you are sons, God has sent forth the spirit of his Son into your hearts."

All evolutionary worlds of mortal habitation harbor these faith sons of God, sons of grace and mercy, mortal beings belonging to the divine family and accordingly called the sons of God. Urantia mortals are entitled to regard themselves as being the sons of God because:

• 1. You are sons of spiritual promise, faith sons; you have accepted the status of sonship. You believe in the reality of your sonship, and thus does your sonship with God become eternally real.

2. A Creator Son of God became one of you; he is your elder brother in fact; and if in spirit you become truly related brothers of Christ, the victorious Michael, then in spirit must you also be sons of that Father which you have in common--even the Universal Father of all.

3. You are sons because the spirit of a Son has been poured out upon you, has been freely and certainly bestowed upon all Urantia races. This spirit ever draws you toward the divine Son, who is its source, and toward the Paradise Father, who is the source of that divine Son.

4. Of his divine free-willness, the Universal Father has given you your creature personalities. You have been endowed with a measure of that divine spontaneity of freewill action which God shares with all who may become his sons.

5. There dwells within you a fragment of the Universal Father, and you are thus directly related to the divine Father of all the Sons of God

all the best
sevens
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 06:37:04 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2007, 06:55:22 am »

Note the triangle and circle, the symbol that goes back right back to the first places and connects to the symbol on the Pyramid shaft plug.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2913917811608134658&q=tomb+of+jesus&total=591&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

and

One box had an inscription Joshua Ben Joseph the exact name of Jesus in the Urantia Book.

more to add to the mystery, however I believe the UB account that his bones where dissolved using a time/space technique. 

However I felt the symbolism was fascinating and points to the Bible and its secret relating to the pyramid which connects to the first submerged places.

Much on the movie I do discount and is speculation.  I believe the UB account more accurate.  But thats my view.

A UB search on Mary Magdalene

http://www.urantia.org/cgi-bin/webglimpse/webglimpse/usr/local/www/data/papers?query=Mary+Magdalene&submit=Submit

Digging into the circle within a triangle symbol

I feel that they researchers are relating the symbol with the followers of Jesus.

How intriguing is this.  Note we have followed the circle in a triangle symbol before I saw seeing this particular information.

Here is the video where they link the circle in a triangle link with the followers of Jesus.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2913917811608134658&q=tomb+of+jesus&total=591&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Here is the circles in a triangle symbol the very same found on the plug of the shft in the great pyramid.

The temples in Dilmun where triangles with a hole in the middle of the roof of the temple.

But the symbolism goes back even further to Dalamatia which was built on the design of Jerusem, the Jerusem Triangles that are 100 of them divided in 10 triangles in each subdivision.

Dalamatia City was built this design, a smaller version of the Jerusem circles

and the original

The rediscovery of the tomb

The Circle in the Triangle Chevron.

I believe this all connects right up to Jesus to Jerusem triangles and circles.

Interesting inscriptions found on the wall.

Interesting shapes

The researchers saw the 3 mm but in actual fact they were probably a depiction of the Dalamatia city triangles in metaphor to the Jerusem triangles as spoken about by Jesus perhaps in a intimate way with his followers.

Here are the Martian Triangles, 3 MMMs found near the face.

the triangles of Dalamatia City

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/persian/persian_gulf44.jpg

Dalamatia city triangles.

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/persian/persian_gulf46.jpg

from this video

The Jerusem Circles in the Urantia Book http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper46.html

8. THE JERUSEM TRIANGLES

The purely local and routine affairs of Jerusem are directed from the one hundred triangles. These units are clustered around the ten marvelous structures domiciling the local administration of Jerusem. The triangles are surrounded by the panoramic depiction of the system headquarters history. At present there is an erasure of over two standard miles in this circular story. This sector will be restored upon the readmission of Satania into the constellation family. Every provision for this event has been made by the decrees of Michael, but the tribunal of the Ancients of Days has not yet finished the adjudication of the affairs of the Lucifer rebellion. Satania may not come back into the full fellowship of Norlatiadek so long as it harbors archrebels, high created beings who have fallen from light into darkness.

When Satania can return to the constellation fold, then will come up for consideration the readmission of the isolated worlds into the system family of inhabited planets, accompanied by their restoration to the spiritual communion of the realms. But even if Urantia were restored to the system circuits, you would still be embarrassed by the fact that your whole system rests under a Norlatiadek quarantine partially segregating it from all other systems.

But ere long, the adjudication of Lucifer and his associates will restore the Satania system to the Norlatiadek constellation, and subsequently, Urantia and the other isolated spheres will be restored to the Satania circuits, and again will such worlds enjoy the privileges of interplanetary communication and intersystem communion.

There will come an end for rebels and rebellion. The Supreme Rulers are merciful and patient, but the law of deliberately nourished evil is universally and unerringly executed. "The wages of sin is death"--eternal obliteration.

The Jerusem Circles

5. THE JERUSEM CIRCLES

The residential reservations assigned to the major groups of universe life are designated the Jerusem circles. Those circle groups which find mention in these narratives are the following:

1. The circles of the Sons of God.

2. The circles of the angels and higher spirits.

3. The circles of the Universe Aids, including the creature-trinitized sons not assigned to the Trinity Teacher Sons.

4. The circles of the Master Physical Controllers.

5. The circles of the assigned ascending mortals, including the midway creatures.

6. The circles of the courtesy colonies.

7. The circles of the Corps of the Finality.

Each of these residential groupings consists of seven concentric and successively elevated circles. They are all constructed along the same lines but are of different sizes and are fashioned of differing materials. They are all surrounded by far-reaching enclosures, which mount up to form extensive promenades entirely encompassing every group of seven concentric circles.

Page 524 1. Circles of the Sons of God. Though the Sons of God possess a social planet of their own, one of the transitional-culture worlds, they also occupy these extensive domains on Jerusem. On their transitional-culture world the ascending mortals freely mingle with all orders of divine sonship. There you will personally know and love these Sons, but their social life is largely confined to this special world and its satellites. In the Jerusem circles, however, these various groups of sonship may be observed at work. And since morontia vision is of enormous range, you can walk about on the Sons' promenades and overlook the intriguing activities of their numerous orders.

These seven circles of the Sons are concentric and successively elevated so that each of the outer and larger circles overlooks the inner and smaller ones, each being surrounded by a public promenade wall. These walls are constructed of crystal gems of gleaming brightness and are so elevated as to overlook all of their respective residential circles. The many gates--from fifty to one hundred and fifty thousand--which penetrate each of these walls consist of single pearly crystals.

The first circle of the domain of the Sons is occupied by the Magisterial Sons and their personal staffs. Here center all of the plans and immediate activities of the bestowal and adjudicational services of these juridical Sons. It is also through this center that the Avonals of the system maintain contact with the universe.

The second circle is occupied by the Trinity Teacher Sons. In this sacred domain the Daynals and their associates carry forward the training of the newly arrived primary Teacher Sons. And in all of this work they are ably assisted by a division of certain co-ordinates of the Brilliant Evening Stars. The creature-trinitized sons occupy a sector of the Daynal circle. The Trinity Teacher Sons come the nearest to being the personal representatives of the Universal Father in a local system; they are at least Trinity-origin beings. This second circle is a domain of extraordinary interest to all the peoples of Jerusem.

The third circle is devoted to the Melchizedeks. Here the system chiefs reside and supervise the almost endless activities of these versatile Sons. From the first of the mansion worlds on through all the Jerusem career of ascending mortals, the Melchizedeks are foster fathers and ever-present advisers. It would not be amiss to say that they are the dominant influence on Jerusem aside from the ever-present activities of the Material Sons and Daughters.

The fourth circle is the home of the Vorondadeks and all other orders of the visiting and observer Sons who are not otherwise provided for. The Most High Constellation Fathers take up their abode in this circle when on visits of inspection to the local system. Perfectors of Wisdom, Divine Counselors, and Universal Censors all reside in this circle when on duty in the system.

The fifth circle is the abode of the Lanonandeks, the sonship order of the System Sovereigns and the Planetary Princes. The three groups mingle as one when at home in this domain. The system reserves are held in this circle, while the System Sovereign has a temple situated at the center of the governing group of structures on administration hill.

The sixth circle is the tarrying place of the system Life Carriers. All orders of these Sons are here assembled, and from here they go forth on their world assignments.

The seventh circle is the rendezvous of the ascending sons, those assigned mortals who may be temporarily functioning on the system headquarters, together Page 525 with their seraphic consorts. All ex-mortals above the status of Jerusem citizens and below that of finaliters are reckoned as belonging to the group having its headquarters in this circle.

These circular reservations of the Sons occupy an enormous area, and until nineteen hundred years ago there existed a great open space at its center. This central region is now occupied by the Michael memorial, completed some five hundred years ago. Four hundred and ninety-five years ago, when this temple was dedicated, Michael was present in person, and all Jerusem heard the touching story of the Master Son's bestowal on Urantia, the least of Satania. The Michael memorial is now the center of all activities embraced in the modified management of the system occasioned by Michael's bestowal, including most of the more recently transplanted Salvington activities. The memorial staff consists of over one million personalities.

2. The circles of the angels. Like the residential area of the Sons, these circles of the angels consist of seven concentric and successively elevated circles, each overlooking the inner areas.

The first circle of the angels is occupied by the Higher Personalities of the Infinite Spirit who may be stationed on the headquarters world--Solitary Messengers and their associates. The second circle is dedicated to the messenger hosts, Technical Advisers, companions, inspectors, and recorders as they may chance to function on Jerusem from time to time. The third circle is held by the ministering spirits of the higher orders and groupings.

The fourth circle is held by the administrator seraphim, and the seraphim serving in a local system like Satania are an "innumerable host of angels." The fifth circle is occupied by the planetary seraphim, while the sixth is the home of the transition ministers. The seventh circle is the tarrying sphere of certain unrevealed orders of seraphim. The recorders of all these groups of angels do not sojourn with their fellows, being domiciled in the Jerusem temple of records. All records are preserved in triplicate in this threefold hall of archives. On a system headquarters, records are always preserved in material, in morontia, and in spirit form.

These seven circles are surrounded by the exhibit panorama of Jerusem, five thousand standard miles in circumference, which is devoted to the presentation of the advancing status of the peopled worlds of Satania and is constantly revised so as to truly represent up-to-date conditions on the individual planets. I doubt not that this vast promenade overlooking the circles of the angels will be the first sight of Jerusem to claim your attention when you are permitted extended leisure on your earlier visits.

These exhibits are in charge of the native life of Jerusem, but they are assisted by the ascenders from the various Satania worlds who are tarrying on Jerusem en route to Edentia. The portrayal of planetary conditions and world progress is effected by many methods, some known to you, but mostly by techniques unknown on Urantia. These exhibits occupy the outer edge of this vast wall. The remainder of the promenade is almost entirely open, being highly and magnificently embellished.

3. The circles of the Universe Aids have the headquarters of the Evening Stars situated in the enormous central space. Here is located the system headquarters of Galantia, the associate head of this powerful group of superangels,  Page 526 being the first commissioned of all the ascendant Evening Stars. This is one of the most magnificent of all the administrative sectors of Jerusem, even though it is among the more recent constructions. This center is fifty miles in diameter. The Galantia headquarters is a monolithic cast crystal, wholly transparent. These material-morontia crystals are greatly appreciated by both morontia and material beings. The created Evening Stars exert their influence all over Jerusem, being possessed of such extrapersonality attributes. The entire world has been rendered spiritually fragrant since so many of their activities were transferred here from Salvington.

4. The circles of the Master Physical Controllers. The various orders of the Master Physical Controllers are concentrically arranged around the vast temple of power, wherein presides the power chief of the system in association with the chief of the Morontia Power Supervisors. This temple of power is one of two sectors on Jerusem where ascending mortals and midway creatures are not permitted. The other one is the dematerializing sector in the area of the Material Sons, a series of laboratories wherein the transport seraphim transform material beings into a state quite like that of the morontia order of existence.

5. The circles of the ascending mortals. The central area of the circles of the ascending mortals is occupied by a group of 619 planetary memorials representative of the inhabited worlds of the system, and these structures periodically undergo extensive changes. It is the privilege of the mortals from each world to agree, from time to time, upon certain of the alterations or additions to their planetary memorials. Many changes are even now being made in the Urantia structures.The center of these 619 temples is occupied by a working model of Edentia and its many worlds of ascendant culture.  This model is forty miles in diameter and is an actual reproduction of the Edentia system, true to the original in every detail.

Ascenders enjoy their Jerusem services and take pleasure in observing the techniques of other groups. Everything done in these various circles is open to the full observation of all Jerusem.

The activities of such a world are of three distinct varieties: work, progress, and play. Stated otherwise, they are: service, study, and relaxation. The composite activities consist of social intercourse, group entertainment, and divine worship. There is great educational value in mingling with diverse groups of personalities, orders very different from one's own fellows.

6. The circles of the courtesy colonies. The seven circles of the courtesy colonies are graced by three enormous structures: the vast astronomic observatory of Jerusem, the gigantic art gallery of Satania, and the immense assembly hall of the reversion directors, the theater of morontia activities devoted to rest and recreation.

The celestial artisans direct the spornagia and provide the host of creative decorations and monumental memorials which abound in every place of public assembly. The studios of these artisans are among the largest and most beautiful of all the matchless structures of this wonderful world. The other courtesy colonies maintain extensive and beautiful headquarters. Many of these buildings are constructed wholly of crystal gems. All the architectural worlds abound in crystals and the so-called precious metals.

Page 527 7. The circles of the finaliters have a unique structure at the center. And this same vacant temple is found on every system headquarters world throughout Nebadon. This edifice on Jerusem is sealed with the insignia of Michael, and it bears this inscription: "Undedicated to the seventh stage of spirit--to the eternal assignment." Gabriel placed the seal on this temple of mystery,and none but Michael can or may break the seal of sovereignty affixed by the Bright and Morning Star.

Some day you shall look upon this silent temple, even though you may not penetrate its mystery.

Other Jerusem circles: In addition to these residential circles there are on Jerusem numerous additional designated abodes.

Page 527 7. The circles of the finaliters have a unique structure at the center. And this same vacant temple is found on every system headquarters world throughout Nebadon. This edifice on Jerusem is sealed with the insignia of Michael, and it bears this inscription: "Undedicated to the seventh stage of spirit--to the eternal assignment." Gabriel placed the seal on this temple of mystery,and none but Michael can or may break the seal of sovereignty affixed by the Bright and Morning Star.
Urantia Book search on the Seventh stage of Spirit.

http://www.urantia.org/cgi-bin/webglimpse/webglimpse/usr/local/www/data/papers?query=seventh+stage+of+spirit&submit=Submit

The seventh jubilee marks entrance into the mortal finaliter corps and the beginning of the eternity service. The attainment of the seventh stage of spirit realization by a finaliter will probably signalize the celebration of the first of the jubilees of eternity.

and

One of us holds the opinion that this vacant place in the corps will be filled by some type of being of origin in the new universe of their future service; the other inclines to the belief that this place will be occupied by some type of Paradise personality not yet created, eventuated, or trinitized. But we will most likely await the entrance of the finaliters upon their seventh stage of spirit attainment before we really know.

and more

The Perfectors of Wisdom will always require this complement of experiential wisdom for the completion of their administrative sagacity. But it has been postulated that a high and hitherto unattained level of wisdom may possibly be achieved by the Paradise finaliters after they are sometime inducted into the seventh stage of spirit existence. If this inference is correct, then would such perfected beings of evolutionary ascent undoubtedly become the most effective universe administrators ever to be known in all creation. I believe that such is the high destiny of finaliters

and more and more

Within the completed power-personality synthesis of the Supreme Being there will be associated all of the absoluteness of the several triodities which could be so associated, and this majestic personality of evolution will be experientially attainable and understandable by all finite personalities. When ascenders attain the postulated seventh stage of spirit existence, they will therein experience the realization of a new meaning-value of the absoluteness and infinity of the triodities as such is revealed on subabsolute levels in the Supreme Being, who is experiencible. But the attainment of these stages of maximum development will probably await the co-ordinate settling of the entire grand universe in light and life.

there is much in the seventh stage of spirit searh in the urantia Book link in the above.

sevens
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 05:44:50 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2007, 08:54:58 am »

A time line riddle.  Little out there but could be important for the future.  Who knows!

How I entered into the mystery of the ancient places.  I declared the 40 day test on July4th 06 .  I extended my 40 day test to cover a 70 day period which ended September 11th adapting it to Enoch's 10 week end time judgment process, since it started in the same month and first week as I found out later..  In the Seventh Part I discovered the two Nodite Dilmun cities.  Babel/Dilmun and Tipura/Dilmun on September 16-17 at 12.00am 06.  6 days after the end of the 10 week Enoch test.   second stage of the test.

On June 28th 07 I discovered Dalamatia City as described in the Urantia Book on 6 days before the second season of the 40 day test. Like a perfection in the timeline of discovery that have order in time and in prophecy  I just feel into through this discovery journey.

I see in the following the characteristics in Jesus' words that describe the timing of the discoveries 6 days before, at the beginning of the 40 day test or Enoch's 10 week judgment and the discovery of the first city Dalamatia 6 days before the the second season the the 40 day test Enoch timeline in a literal sense.

Just looking at the numbers 6 days before  then 70 day prophecy period and 6 days at the end another  discovery earlier at the beginning.

So the numbers separated by discovery and days and prophecy  is

6 - 70 - 6

The number of our planet is 606 UB) and I see a 7 which could mean Sevenfold in the timeline.  Quiet possible.
6days discovery 70days  prophecy Enoch judgment period and 6 days after another discovery but at the end according to the Hadith which says the test extends to 439 days which September 18th 07 One day after the date but a year later when the Dilmuns was discovered in 06.  I find that quite symbolic.

and what did Jesus say to Thomas

and here is another intersecting parallel from the Book of Thomas.

"Tell us how our end will be." Jesus said, "Have you discovered, then, the beginning, that you look for the end? For where the beginning is, there will the end be. Blessed is he who will take his place in the beginning; he will know the end and will not experience death,"

I see parallels in this mystery

Remember Thomas did have his doubt about Jesus' resurrection, this could be the same situation.
In this journey

Dalamatia is the Beginning,  you have to look at the end of the prophecy timeline to find the beginning at Dalamatia which is the beginning when discovered, the beginning was discovered at the end of the journey within the complete timeline.  This is the confirmation of the condition and stipulated by the Lord Jesus.  In perfection of discoveries and timelines in prophecy.

Sevens
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 08:55:44 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: