Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 09:34:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

WOULD YOU HAVE SEX WITH A ALIEN?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WOULD YOU HAVE SEX WITH A ALIEN?  (Read 2257 times)
Mitch McBushen

« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2010, 11:28:57 pm »

So I stripped off all my clothes last night, lathered my naked body with jello and pudding to make myself more delectable, then opened a window, sat in a chair and waited for the aliens to come to abduct me.  And guess what?  They didn't come! Rotten little black-eyed buggers.

Guess I'll have to go down to the airport and try to get another feel from the TSA people instead.
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2010, 01:01:54 pm »

Alien pocket rocket it'll point yeah to better places?  Wink

ET's finger wasn't jest made to dial home it was also made to probe humans?

Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2010, 10:01:55 pm »

Don’t Chat to Aliens, Says Stephen Hawking

Sleeping Around Advice?  Wink

Whats you talking about hawking's, aliens should never be approached cause it maybe dangerous says stephen hawking - british astrophysicist, extraterrestrial life is almost a real possibility mr. hawking claims? Mr. hawking goes on to say, the search exploration for alien life should be a avoidance instead of a contact quest, because any possibility of alien life that would come to earth would be a visit to our lives to dominate, and to take our planets resources.

68 year-old Stephen hawking compares a alien visit to earth would be as equal to Christopher Columbus coming to the new world, things did not work out to good for the native americans? The astrophysicist stephen hawking is confined to a wheelchair and suffers from ALS also known as lou gehrig's disease and communicates through computer technology via a electronic voice synthesizer.

By Keith

http://oakislandmoneypitblogspotcom.blogspot.com/2010_04_01_archive.html
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2010, 10:04:46 pm »

Alright, you alien bimbos, I left my window open last night hoping to get some alien lovin' and nothing happened!  Some alien probers you turned out to be.
And, in passing up Mitch, you are passing up a lot of man:

I'd better get me an alien booty call tonight or else there'll be hell to pay!

This alien may quench your thirst?   Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Mitch McBushen

« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2010, 01:22:52 am »

Who's that first handsome devil?  I know - me!
Eat your hearts out, liberals!
Report Spam   Logged
Deanna Witmer
Superhero Member

« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2010, 06:12:54 pm »

Not only would the little alien guys probably have diseases, they have probably evolved beyond physical reproduction, too!  That's why they probably kidnap so many people and perform sex experiments on them:  they have forgotten how to do it!
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2010, 12:45:33 pm »

Don’t Chat to Aliens, Says Stephen Hawking

Sleeping Around Advice?  Wink

Whats you talking about hawking's, aliens should never be approached cause it maybe dangerous says stephen hawking - british astrophysicist, extraterrestrial life is almost a real possibility mr. hawking claims? Mr. hawking goes on to say, the search exploration for alien life should be a avoidance instead of a contact quest, because any possibility of alien life that would come to earth would be a visit to our lives to dominate, and to take our planets resources.

68 year-old Stephen hawking compares a alien visit to earth would be as equal to Christopher Columbus coming to the new world, things did not work out to good for the native americans? The astrophysicist stephen hawking is confined to a wheelchair and suffers from ALS also known as lou gehrig's disease and communicates through computer technology via a electronic voice synthesizer.

By Keith

http://oakislandmoneypitblogspotcom.blogspot.com/2010_04_01_archive.html

Great just what we need another Carl Sagan type scientist who speaks out of his @$$.    Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2010, 06:05:21 pm »

Alright, you alien bimbos, I left my window open last night hoping to get some alien lovin' and nothing happened!  Some alien probers you turned out to be.
And, in passing up Mitch, you are passing up a lot of man:

I'd better get me an alien booty call tonight or else there'll be hell to pay!

This alien may quench your thirst?   Wink

LOL Nice
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2010, 06:07:39 pm »

I think I'm going to stick with a topic that is less crowded.
 Angry This mitch guy really irritates me. Peace
Report Spam   Logged

Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2010, 12:04:41 pm »

I think I'm going to stick with a topic that is less crowded.
 Angry This mitch guy really irritates me. Peace

Hi Here for now,

Don't let ignorance have no dictation on your life like this character is trying to do he obviously has a obsessive compulsive disorder?

Lets just turn the page and move on like he don't exist..

Here's a story what happened to me yesterday

This guy came up to me and wanted to fight me for no reason and he used vulgar enticing words to encourage a fist fight and I knew I would of kicked his ass, but it wasn't me and I simply just walked a way. plus I did not want to spend the next couple of months+ in court over something so senseless?     

Keith. 
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 12:24:57 pm by Keith » Report Spam   Logged
Jennifer O'Dell
Superhero Member

« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2010, 12:40:13 am »

Yeah, it's best to just walk away from crap like that. Even if you win it, the cops come and the winner is the one to get all the charges thrown at him.  Probably just drunk or crazy anyway.
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2010, 12:52:31 am »

Your typical grey alien has moved beyond sex, that's why all the experiments.  They don't know what sex is anymore!

Your typical NORDIC alien still has sex, though, and there are reports of that.  In fact, they look just like us.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2010, 03:28:11 am »

Smiley TY Keith, and it's cool....

Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2010, 03:33:33 am »

Your typical grey alien has moved beyond sex, that's why all the experiments.  They don't know what sex is anymore!

Your typical NORDIC alien still has sex, though, and there are reports of that.  In fact, they look just like us.

Jennie, I know from past conversations that this goes well beyond wishful thinking. LOL
However, I am just a little bit curious myself about the Nordic type female. Tall, older women have always made me wonder. I bet it wouldn't be much different. hmmmm..
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2010, 03:36:36 am »

Yeah, it's best to just walk away from crap like that. Even if you win it, the cops come and the winner is the one to get all the charges thrown at him.  Probably just drunk or crazy anyway.

I'm with Jennifer on this. I mean why give that guy the satisfaction of putting you in jail?
Now, if there are no witnesses.  Wink By all means, just pop him one. hahahaha
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: