Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 05:04:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

WOULD YOU HAVE SEX WITH A ALIEN?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WOULD YOU HAVE SEX WITH A ALIEN?  (Read 2288 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2010, 11:54:53 am »

At the rate Lyrans came to Earth and breeded with Earth women we may be carrying around alien genes right now.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2010, 06:52:29 pm »

Not for the sake of discussing faiths. The story of Adam's first wife Lillith is interesting. She and Adam argued about something involving equality and she was angry and went away from Adam. In turn, she called the name of God out loud and flew into the heavens. Never to return. God sent forth 2 angels to retreive her but, she was not returned. So God allowed one hundred of her children to die each day. Bitter she became an unclean spirit.

And then the birth of maybe Jesus> The Virgin Mary....
  Born Human. Made from God.
Revelations: Description of God's thrown.
Ezekiel: Same description
Enoch-Metatron-Thoth
Dogons-Dropa Stones
\\All Of Human History is an example of Divine intervention From then til now.....
We might be key in a role of survival for them?
Or they are Key to our own?
Maybe all life is connected to a little bit of everything out there and here.
Report Spam   Logged

Cassandra
Superhero Member

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2010, 01:28:37 am »

Generally speaking, women do have better hygiene than men  And I'm not saying that to bash all men, I'm saying that because it's the truth. The modus operandi of most women is to attract, that's why they invented bath scents, perfumes, etc.  Even thew scent of menstruation is released to attract a mate.

Besides, what makes you think that aliens have evolved beyond scent?  I never heard that.  For all we know, they could smell worse than people do and have simply evolved to the point where they don't care about personal hygiene!  You never see a grey wearing clothes, for instance.
Report Spam   Logged
Mitch McBushen

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2010, 01:37:35 am »

My little alien pals can break out the anal probes, Mitch is back in town.  And I've made a point to leave myself extra stinky for your smelling pleasure!
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2010, 03:09:42 am »

Cass- That could be..
I mean, from what we do know about atleast the greys is that they don't really have noses.

Yet, if they came from an enviroment that was completely free of odor causing bacterias, and chemicals. How would the air we breathe, and the things that come out of our skin as a result of things like diet, horomonal, and use of chemicals here actual smell to something that doesn't use any of these things?

I'm not just talking genital.

I thought about what it would be like to go back about 10,000 years and taking in a deep breathe of air from back then,hold it, and returning to say modern NY, NY And lettling the air out and then taking in one from today. Could you imagine the difference in air quality and scent?

As for the subject of odor. It is one of the key things in human reproduction.
I do feel inspired by the visual properties of a women's body. However, the combinations of deodorants, shampoos and perfumes that she uses are usually what I remember the most in an encounter.
One tends to become more aroused by pleasant smelling mates.

As for the Alien lover- they might smell really bad.
However, if we are not in control at the moment of that act.
It doesn't matter what we think about them. They will have their way with us regaurdless.

Report Spam   Logged

Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2010, 01:38:31 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8hPoXb99Fw&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Maybe there "A" sexual unlike humans that are "B" sexual they'd b capable of having sex with anything? like dogs humping a leg?

Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2010, 03:06:56 pm »

Generally speaking, women do have better hygiene than men  And I'm not saying that to bash all men, I'm saying that because it's the truth. The modus operandi of most women is to attract, that's why they invented bath scents, perfumes, etc.  Even the scent of menstruation is released to attract a mate.

Besides, what makes you think that aliens have evolved beyond scent?  I never heard that.  For all we know, they could smell worse than people do and have simply evolved to the point where they don't care about personal hygiene!  You never see a grey wearing clothes, for instance.

That's cuz the majority of women work indoors or in non-industry type of work.  Men work in professions that getting dirty is just another day at the job.  Construction, infantry/field military, mechanical, engineering etc.  The fact that a woman can drive her car with the ac on over a bridge in any city in the USA is a result of men getting dirty for a cause.

This is why the terms slob and skank tho derrogatory have 2 different meanings.

To an extent all men have a slob side unless they are like Frasier Crane or are gay ot of necessity.  Whereas skankiness on a woman's part is uncalled for.  Not to incite a double standard here but this has been my observation in life.

If I am wrong I'm sure I'll be called out on it.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2010, 03:11:40 pm »

What has puzzled me is hygiene in deep space.

What you see on Star-Trek and Star-Wars is possible as far as in-ship gravity.  On many of Adamski's trips there was in-ship gravity.  One has to wonder if generating e-fields and m-fields on these ships is the key to gravity ?

Gravity is goingto make all the difference as far as crew hygiene on these space craft.
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2010, 05:34:30 pm »

Jane Fonda as Barbarella
Report Spam   Logged
Mitch McBushen

« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2010, 11:56:56 pm »

Alright, you alien bimbos, I left my window open last night hoping to get some alien lovin' and nothing happened!  Some alien probers you turned out to be.
And, in passing up Mitch, you are passing up a lot of man:

I'd better get me an alien booty call tonight or else there'll be hell to pay!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 12:06:46 am by Mitch McBushen » Report Spam   Logged
Pagan
Superhero Member

« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2010, 11:58:53 pm »

Let's turn the conversation in a new direction:  would you blow an alien?  And, if an alien actually did want to have sex with you, how far would you go with them?

Report Spam   Logged

╔╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╗
☼The Pagan ☼
╚╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╝
Mitch McBushen

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2010, 12:09:26 am »

Did I forget to mention that I am a cousin to George W. Bush?  You get with me, you are getting with American royalty.  Attend me, my space bimbos!
Report Spam   Logged
Jennifer Janusiak
Superhero Member

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2010, 01:16:14 am »

How can you blow them?  They don't have any junk, it would be like a Ken doll.
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2010, 01:10:57 pm »

Maybe aliens rock your world through the head you use to make decisions or communicate with? 
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2010, 03:15:24 pm »

Let's turn the conversation in a new direction:  would you blow an alien?  And, if an alien actually did want to have sex with you, how far would you go with them?

If they were human just as far as you could take it with any human on Earth if they are Feline, Saurian or Insectoid I'd be a little hesitant.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: