Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 09:54:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

WOULD YOU HAVE SEX WITH A ALIEN?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WOULD YOU HAVE SEX WITH A ALIEN?  (Read 2570 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2010, 03:06:56 pm »

Generally speaking, women do have better hygiene than men  And I'm not saying that to bash all men, I'm saying that because it's the truth. The modus operandi of most women is to attract, that's why they invented bath scents, perfumes, etc.  Even the scent of menstruation is released to attract a mate.

Besides, what makes you think that aliens have evolved beyond scent?  I never heard that.  For all we know, they could smell worse than people do and have simply evolved to the point where they don't care about personal hygiene!  You never see a grey wearing clothes, for instance.

That's cuz the majority of women work indoors or in non-industry type of work.  Men work in professions that getting dirty is just another day at the job.  Construction, infantry/field military, mechanical, engineering etc.  The fact that a woman can drive her car with the ac on over a bridge in any city in the USA is a result of men getting dirty for a cause.

This is why the terms slob and skank tho derrogatory have 2 different meanings.

To an extent all men have a slob side unless they are like Frasier Crane or are gay ot of necessity.  Whereas skankiness on a woman's part is uncalled for.  Not to incite a double standard here but this has been my observation in life.

If I am wrong I'm sure I'll be called out on it.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: