Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 04:33:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Christine O'Donnell 'I'm You' Ad Parodied, Winningly (VIDEO)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine O'Donnell 'I'm You' Ad Parodied, Winningly (VIDEO)  (Read 283 times)
Jenna Bluehut
Superhero Member

« on: October 09, 2010, 01:39:16 am »

Jason Linkins
jason@huffingtonpost.com | HuffPost Reporting

Christine O'Donnell 'I'm You' Ad Parodied, Winningly (VIDEO)

First Posted: 10- 8-10 11:57 AM   |   Updated: 10- 8-10 04:24 PM

While most of the rest of the nation's elite campaigners have reliably gotten down into the intellectual gutter this campaign season, you really have to give credit to Christine O'Donnell in Delaware for transforming that Senate race into a high-concept campaign for the nature and meaning of the self. (She really won her primary on the same night, with the backing of the same political coalition, as ****-emailing, NY Post-brawling Carl Paladino? What a world, right?)

As you know, O'Donnell has gone all out to suggest that "she" is "you," and by extension "me" and "us" are "her" and "we" are "one" with "each other," and, yes, I'm starting to see precisely how she means to defeat onanism in our time! Chris Coons responded by saying that "he," and by extension "us," are not "her." The whole thing sort of makes me want indie-guitar virtuoso Marnie Stern to jump into the Delaware race on the "This Is It and I Am It and You Are It and So Is That and He Is It and She Is It and It Is It and That Is That" platform. But as things stand, Delaware has already become what Alex Balk calls "the most ontological race in the nation."

And with that in mind, I think this (slightly NSFW) video parody from the Destructor Bros. is pretty pitch-perfect.

WATCH:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8ABXZcfZCQ&feature=player_embedded
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 01:10:37 pm »

It's more than Obama can say being a Kenyan born, Indonesian raised communist.
Report Spam   Logged
Tory Patrick

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 04:45:04 am »

He is not.  Get a clue, Volitzer and stop pandering to racists.  Course, maybe you are one, too..?
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 03:26:16 pm »

He is not.  Get a clue, Volitzer and stop pandering to racists.  Course, maybe you are one, too..?

Hi Tory

That's the same old kind of nonsense like the republican slash teabafflers mindless b.s, but oddly the more you ignore it (them) the more they become a bigger nuisance? 

They kinda remind you of certain idiot dumb jack ass's back in elementary school..  Grin 
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: