Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:55:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

2010 HALLOWEEN'S HERE AGAIN

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2010 HALLOWEEN'S HERE AGAIN  (Read 1927 times)
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« on: October 02, 2010, 10:19:54 pm »

Halloween 2010, costumes - parties, fireworks, Pranks - visit haunted houses, scary movie month, or just another evening of the week for some? I really don't believe Halloween is just for children many adults enjoy it, dressing up for Halloween this is something people can not grow out of and who could various costume get ups are awesome to see on such a day like Halloween.   

Have a Happy and Safe Halloween Folks,

Keith
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 11:23:11 pm by Keith » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jeanetta Clash
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 11:25:21 pm »

Halloween, the creepiest time of the year. Wouldn't it be great if, for one day, the dead really did walk the earth?
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2010, 11:48:00 pm »

Halloween, the creepiest time of the year. Wouldn't it be great if, for one day, the dead really did walk the earth?

Like thriller.. dawn of the dead or something zombieish like that?
Report Spam   Logged
Misty Allen
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 01:42:57 am »

What kind of Halloween celebration did you have in mind?
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2010, 02:29:28 am »

What kind of Halloween celebration did you have in mind?

Hi Misty

I am always open to new ideas on Halloween, it was more or less created out folklore I imagine? adding to it something originally new would be interesting?     

Keith,
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 01:34:16 pm »

Scary Urban Legends

Horrors!!! This is your directory of scary stories, even scarier rumors, the scariest urban legends, and hoaxes and urban myths guaranteed to make you sore afraid.

1. Ghost Stories (14)

The Kidney Thieves
"Elective surgery" this is not!

13 of the Scariest Urban Legends Ever Told

It's the witching hour on a dark, moonless night. You're huddled with friends around a campfire in the gloomy forest far from town, taking turns telling tales. Someone has just finished recounting a particularly eery ghost story, insisting it was true. Then someone in the shadows clears their throat and begins to speak: "Did you hear the one about..."

Alligators in the Sewers

You can find everything else under the sun in New York City -- so why not giant albino alligators under the streets?!

Another Close Call at the Mall
A fiendish killer disguised as a mild-mannered, well-dressed businessman helps a damsel in distress, then demands that she give him a ride...

Aren't You Glad You Didn't Turn on the Light?

After coming home late and getting ready for bed in the dark, a college coed wakes up the next morning to receive the shock of her life...

Attack of the **** Shrinkers!

Rumors of ****-shrinking sorcerers roaming the streets cause outbreak of pubic panic in West Africa.

Bloody Mary
Legend has it that if you stand in front of a mirror in a darkened room and chant 'Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary' several times, a terrifying ghost will appear.

The Body in the Bed

A classic urban legend. Honeymooners notice a strange odor in their hotel room and decide to peek under the mattress, only to find...

Boiled Brains

Manufacturer's instructions do not recommend drying your hair in the microwave. Neither does this urban legend.

The Boyfriend's Death
They picked the worst possible night to go necking on Lovers' Lane...

Bride-and-Seek
Wedding reception fun and games take a gruesome turn.

Buried Alive!
It is a fact that once upon a time, before modern embalming techniques were developed, people were found on very rare occasions to have been buried alive.

Carmen Winstead
"They Pushed Her." Chain-letter-style Internet postings tell the story of Carmen Winstead, a 17-year-old girl supposedly pushed down a sewer and killed by a gang of girls at her school.
The Choking Doberman

Choking on what, you ask? Horrifying answer here.
The Clown Statue

A babysitter calls the parents who hired her to ask if she can cover up the clown statue in the room where she's watching TV because it disturbs her. The parents tell her to call 911, grab the children, and get out of the house immediately!

Crocodile Eats Golfer
Little did the Palm Beach golfer realize as he tramped off alone to the seventh hole that he was about to become Ol' Mose's last meal.

Do They Eat Babies in China?
Do they eat babies in China? Photos circulating on the Internet purport to show a Chinese man cooking and eating a human baby or fetus. Are they real?

Doctors Find Live Worm in Patient's Eye
Revolting photos show the surgical removal of a live worm from the eye of an unfortunate patient who purportedly contracted the parasite from ordinary house dust.

Don't Lick Your Envelopes!
According to this emailed urban legend circulating since 2000, a woman in California got sick after cutting her tongue while licking an envelope infested with cockroach eggs. A few days later her doctor discovered a live cockroach growing inside her tongue.

The Exploding Cactus
A family receives a cactus as a gift and gives it place of honor in their living room. Weeks later, someone notices that it seems to be... guivering.

The Fatal Hairdo
Girl with a beehive hairdo that can't be washed dies a horrible death after a spider crawls inside and lays eggs, hatching a brood of hungry babies. Legendary proof that vanity can kill.

The Fatal Tan
She made one too many visits to the tanning booth...

The Foiled Abduction
It really happened at a shopping mall to the son of my friend's friend.
The Hairy-Armed Hitchhiker
Watch out, Granny's got a hatchet!

Heads Will Roll
These traditional stories from Fiji and a Native American tribe of the Pacific coast demonstrate you can still get ahead in this world without a body.

The Hook
A teenager drove his date to Lovers' Lane for a make-out session before it was time to take her home. The place was very dark and deserted. A voice came over the radio...

Humans Can Lick, Too
Home alone, but there's nothing to fear with your trusty dog keeping watch under the bed. Or is there?

The Kidney Thieves
Rumors can spread like viruses, and are sometimes just as lethal. Case in point, The Kidney Thieves...
The Killer in the Backseat

Drivers beware - that person following you on the highway may actually be trying to save your life!

The Lightning-Fused Lovers
Two college students making love on top of a mountain during a thunderstorm experience the climax of their lives -- literally.

The Necrophilac's Gift
A very good reason never to sleep with a necrophiliac - as if you needed one.
'A New Twist on Kidnapping' (Flat Tire at the Mall)

A female shopper's gratefulness turns to horror when she discovers that the "good samaritan" who offered to fix her flat tire in the mall parking lot has a briefcase full of knives, rope and duct tape.

The Poodle in the Microwave
An elderly woman comes up with a novel way to dry off her soggy pet in a hurry. Don't try this at home!
Psychic Predicts Halloween Campus Massacre

Resurrected urban legend about a psychic predicting mass murders at a major university on Halloween night brings terror to U.S. college campuses.

The Roommate's Death
There's a killer hiding in the room. Don't turn on the light!

Skinned Tom
Flayed alive long ago by a jealous husband, Tom's ghost still haunts a popular "Lovers' Lane" in rural Tennessee.

Snake Swallows Man!
This charming series of photographs purports to show a gigantic serpent killed and dissected in the process of swallowing a full-grown human being.
Snuff Films
Real-life murders captured on film and video?  The Skeptical Inquirer's Scott Aaron Stine stalks the truth.

The Stuffed Baby
Proof that drug smugglers will stop at nothing to ply their evil trade.

all links to to stories in links
http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/horrors/Horrors.htm
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2010, 01:47:27 pm »

College Murder: A REAL Halloween Horror Tale

This is a true story of jealousy and murder. And, if you believe in that sort of thing, a true story of a lost, mournful spirit still haunting the place where her life was taken.

I spent many late nights in the journalism building, sometimes with fellow students, sometimes alone. I can tell you I did experience some wicked-weird things (cold spots in the air, malfunctioning elevators, creepy shapes and shadows in windows).

Eww A Scarly read

Angelo State University is home to what many skeptics call an urban legend: the story of a ghost haunting the second of floor of the Dorsey B. Hardeman Building. The Hardeman Building is home to the communications, drama, and journalism department. That means, of course, it is also home to the Ram Page.

Therefore, I, and my colleagues, am more than qualified to verify whether the second floor of the Hardeman Building is, in fact, haunted.

From my humble, somewhat intellectual, previously skeptical point of view: it is.

Let me explain how I came to that conclusion.

When I first arrived at ASU, the editor at the Ram Page and others advised me that if I spent enough time on the second floor of the Hardeman Building, I would eventually come around to the belief that something supernatural also calls the building home.

The most convincing part of this tale, initially, is a story that appeared in the April 27, 1978, issue of the Ram Page. The story understandably received top billing and quickly convinced me that the potential for a haunted building certainly existed.

"Photographer Robert Wagner had been formally charged with the Saturday night slaying of freshman Leandra Morales of Eagle Pass."

The story then reveals an eerie, almost gut-wrenching portrait of Leandra's final moments. "[Security officers] unlocked the building and discovered the victim in Room 200, Business Administration Building."

She had been stabbed to death with a pair of scissors.

The Business Administration Building (or BA as it was known) is now the Hardeman Building and Room 200, which was once a classroom, is now better known as the Residence Life Office.

The accused, an AFROTC student, used a pair of scissors to murder the attractive young co-ed after she spurned his romantic advances. (Her portrait is in the archived issue of the Ram Page with the story.) In a follow-up story from the June 22, 1978, Ram Page, Wagner was quoted about his role in the heinous crime.

"I started choking her and grabbed a pair of scissors from a table and stabbed her I don't know how many times," Wagner said. According to the story, Wagner then "dragged Morales' body from the lab to the second-floor classroom down the hall where the body was later found by police."

As a sickening twist, Wagner used a copy of the Ram Page to dry his hands after washing her blood off.

So you can imagine how this horrible scenario sets the stage for what could potentially be a very creepy building. And, in truth, it is.

The second floor of the Hardeman Building consists of one long hallway. At one end, at nighttime, a giant window reflects everything behind you in the hallway. On the other end, home of the infamous Room 200, a large window behind the staircase reveals everything behind you while walking down the stairs.

Setting is important, but not as important as the things that actually happen. And things do happen.

The elevator near Room 200 is well known for its tendencies to operate independent of corporal influence. I once asked an elevator technician if such occurrences were common. "That can't happen," he replied. "Somebody's got to push the button."

The lone, spine-chilling "ding" of the elevator at the end of the hallway is often enough to scare grown men (me) enough that they (I) feel inclined to hurry (run) out of the building.

The following is a rundown of things people have reported seeing or hearing while working or studying on the second floor of the Hardeman Building:

+ electrical equipment turning itself on and off in the editing lab

+ footsteps in the hallway

+ a faint argument between a man and a woman at the far end of the hall

+ previously unplugged radios plugging themselves in and turning themselves on

+ reflections of hazy apparitions appearing behind them while on the staircase

+ telephones ringing incessantly, only to be dead air when answered

+ pictures falling off the wall during the night in locked offices

+ voices where no one can be seen

+ items falling off shelves for no apparent reason

+ "cold spots" in the hallway

As strange as this may sound, I have experienced three of these truly terrifying events myself. This may cause me to lose my credibility as a writer, but I can only report what I see and hear.

Late in the spring semester, almost two years ago, Julie Schlabs (the editor at the time) and I were sitting in her office when we both heard a young woman speak. Naturally, we both stopped to look and see who was visiting our office at such a late hour. The only problem: when we opened the door, the newsroom and hallway were empty, void of any activity.

On a later occasion, I crossed the hall to do some work in another office of the Ram Page only to hear footsteps in the hallway. Out of pure curiosity, I stepped back into the hall to investigate and found no one. Seconds later, I heard the footsteps again and paused to truly ask myself if I heard footsteps and concluded, quite surely, that I did.

Again, I found no one.

The most unnerving experience for me came late last April, coincidentally around the 25th anniversary of Leandra's death. Stacey Patterson, the editor last year, crossed the hall into the same room where I had my "footsteps" experience. The rest of us remained in the main Ram Page office. Suddenly, we heard a loud crash and a scream come from across the hall. Several of us rushed across the hall to find Stacey, pale-faced and obviously shaken, on the verge of tears.

We found in the room that one stack of old Ram Pages, amidst a whole shelf of other stacks, ended up on the floor. We decided resolutely that the stack fell. However, subsequent investigation of the stack's origin proved otherwise. The stack, roughly five inches high, had crashed to the floor as if pushed. Not a single paper remained on the shelf. The situation was odd, to say the least.

That night, we all went home early.

You be the judge of whether such events prove a building is haunted. However, I can vouch firsthand that during the wee hours of the night, the Hardeman Building is full of jumpy journalists—and for good reason.

This list of those who have witnessed unexplainable phenomenon in the Hardeman Building is rather extensive. The only requirement is spending a little time on the second floor

If you'd like to do your own research, the haunting of the Hardeman Building is well documented. A simple search on the Internet reveals a number of others who have documented their experiences with Leandra. The Houston Chronicle even noted the now semi-famous haunting in a Dec. 23, 2002, story:

"We are informed, too, that the sounds of a man and woman arguing are heard late at night in the deserted hallways of the Administration/Journalism Building on the Angelo State University campus in San Angelo."

If you're looking for some late-night horror, come sit by yourself in the deserted hallways of the Hardeman Building. But let me know how things go, because I, most certainly, won't be there.

http://www.asurampage.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2003/10/30/3fa1b1a344ddc?in_archive=1

http://www.myopenforum.com/forum/showthread.php?1604-College-Murder-A-REAL-Halloween-Horror-Tale

This may scare me Maybe ..

keith,  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2010, 02:14:16 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuqKnT7Dv5k&feature=related

Me and my friends had a few old fireworks that we sent off one night. But this is what happens when you DON'T follow the Instuctions on the box......maybe thats why they call them ..INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE.

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME ! ! ! ! !

Ha ha Trained idiots..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2So0alOSx1s&feature=related

My Dad's Home fireworks go wrong, very funny video! New to youtube.

How dumb can you get, LOL as dads home firework experiment goes so wrong.Lets embarress the heck out of this old sod by passing on to friends and leaving our comments, 1,000,000 views should do the trick !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FE2Z6VFUP4&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AETFmvd5sHQ&feature=related

This is one of our many pranks of Spicy Jackalope Productions. In this one Thomas shoots bottle rockets out of his butt.

what hell ha ha..
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2010, 02:19:38 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf4A78ZqLL8&NR=1&feature=fvwp

what a damn fool

Some people are plum crazy..  ha ha
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2010, 07:19:43 pm »

Halloween Ghostly images from right out of stone from a actual treasure isle

Pirate ghost dog interpreted from a pirate skull stone from on a treasure island researched by me Keith

Druid pirate monk also record from out of stone from a actual treasure isle; interpreted by me keith

Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2010, 02:16:21 am »

Amityville little kid ghost

In an interview with George Lutz last year, he was asked about this photo, and here is his reply - George Lutz and his family were the ones tormented in Amityville.
The first time that picture was shown was on the Merv Griffin show back in 1979. It was discovered 3 years after it was taken. Gene Campbell, who was a professional photographer, was brought into the house in 1976 when the Warrens went in with their team. He set up an automatic camera on the 2nd floor landing that shot off infrared film, black and white, throughout the night. There are literally rolls of film with nothing on them. There's only one picture of the little boy. In 1979, I was putting together a book that has yet to be published that included the photographs. The secretary I had at the time was about eight months pregnant. We had dozens of these pictures to choose from that didn't have the boy, and she asked me: "Which one should we put in the book?" I told her to just pick one. She came running back into my office about 5 minutes later saying that every time she picked up the photograph with the boy, the baby kicked her. We then asked my kids if they knew who this was. Missy said it was the little boy she used to play with in the house. I then called the Warrens and the photographer and let them know about the picture."

Close up

There is a definite resemblance to the boy on the right
(photo is slightly distorted due to enlargement)

http://www.ghoststudy.com/monthly/oct04/amityville.htm
Report Spam   Logged
By Demons Driven
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2010, 07:20:36 am »

Creepy picture, of course the face also looks a bit distorted.
Report Spam   Logged
Pagan
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2010, 06:51:28 pm »

I love Halloween!  Say, who's up for dressing up as a prostitute on Halloween night and asking for money? Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

╔╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╗
☼The Pagan ☼
╚╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╝
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2010, 07:34:57 pm »

I love Halloween!  Say, who's up for dressing up as a prostitute on Halloween night and asking for money? Shocked

You can do the tricks, and I'll the treating part  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2010, 02:41:33 pm »

Real Human Skeleton Sold At Yard Sale

If you decorate for Halloween, you probably do what most people do.  Decorate a pumpkin, throw up some lights, maybe some skulls or witches, splash around some fake blood… nothing special.  Just enough to be in the proper spirit.  When Judith and Mitchell Fletcher were shopping for Halloween decorations, they picked up a box full of them at a yard sale only to discover that their decorations were a bit too authentic for comfort.  The yard sale box contained a human skeleton.

Now, don’t worry, this isn’t some kind of serial killer’s trophy, just a normal human anatomy skeleton like the kind found in high school anatomy classes and college professor offices.  They called the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office from their home in Brandon, Florida, and police assured them they weren’t in any trouble and that they hadn’t uncovered a madman’s slaughter lair.

Cops are calling local schools in an attempt to find the stolen skeleton’s true owner.
http://www.popfi.com/2010/10/12/real-human-skeleton-sold-at-yard-sale/
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: