Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 03:53:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

WHAT DAY DID ATLANTIS ONLINE BEGAN ?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT DAY DID ATLANTIS ONLINE BEGAN ?  (Read 4337 times)
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2010, 08:54:37 pm »

You weren't around then, I am just letting AO members here and now know what transpired where to bring about Atlantis Online.

You said 2005 January why did a forum administrator Veronica Poe just say 2007 in January just before you, Now who's right here  Huh
I was wrong.

Can you repeat that last inaccuracy part for the record without excuse?

Embarrassed
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2010, 09:08:30 pm »

You weren't around then,

Keith
Position:    Superhero Member
Date Registered:    February 03, 2007, 10:22:46 pm
Last Active:    Today at 08:58:16 pm

Name:  Volitzer
Position:  Superhero Member
Date Registered: February 04, 2007, 06:54:21 am
Last Active:  Today at 06:57:37 pm

_______

You said I wasn't around then, while you were distributing your controversial defaming finger pointing? It appears I was here before you dude by a day to be precised?  Embarrassed

Mnnnm.. what else is flawed in your story on this subject?    

Keith,
Report Spam   Logged
Veronica Poe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2010, 01:08:47 am »

I suppose it was a special day (January 20, 2007, it seems I was incorrect as well, as I thought it was the 21st).

For the record, it wasn't just about Byron that we opened the forum, many of us found the atmosphere at the old forum a bit stifling as they moved and closed topics at will, showed favortism towards conservative posters whilst being hostile towards liberal ones, also, the mods there would actively engage in arguments with other posters then banned people they disagree with.  That, in our view is extremely bad form.

Now we have banned a few people here, but it was mostly for spamming or posting fitlhy or racist material.

Enough of the past, though! It has been a lot of fun having this forum and I think we have all done a good job making the forum what it is today.

Peace,

Veronica
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2010, 03:23:22 am »

So its the 20th of january that is the AO anniversary day, that works for me cause I get paid early in the month and around the 20th of every month?

So' what would be a good tittle for the AO headline for the grand celebration on the thread?  I hope I am around long enough to enjoy many of them?

Grin

Keith,
Report Spam   Logged
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2010, 07:20:08 am »

How's about Atlantis Online anniversary celebration??
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2010, 03:32:08 pm »

You weren't around then,

Keith

_______

You said I wasn't around then, while you were distributing your controversial defaming finger pointing? It appears I was here before you dude by a day to be precised?  Embarrassed

Keith,

You may have been a member but the way you act at times you act as if you have no idea who Brig, Smiley, Byron and BigFatFurry Texan were ?  It is possible to be a member at a site and not post for a while.  Look at all the phantom members we have now.

I used to be real good at dates when music was a lot better.  Since 2000 most 90% of the music out there is crap and music sales reflect it despite down-loadable technology.

At least I admit when I am wrong rather than disappearing from the forum all together cuz my position is so weak.

Ye who cast the first stone... yadda yadda yadda.....    Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2010, 03:34:28 pm »

How's about Atlantis Online anniversary celebration??

How about we call Doug Kenyon from Atlantis Rising and buy adspace in Atlantis Rising Magazine promoting the forum ?    Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2010, 04:06:18 pm »

You weren't around then,

Keith

_______

Keith,

You may have been a member but the way you act at times you act as if you have no idea who Brig, Smiley, Byron and BigFatFurry Texan were ?  It is possible to be a member at a site and not post for a while.  Look at all the phantom members we have now.

I used to be real good at dates when music was a lot better.  Since 2000 most 90% of the music out there is crap and music sales reflect it despite down-loadable technology.

At least I admit when I am wrong rather than disappearing from the forum all together cuz my position is so weak.

Ye who cast the first stone... yadda yadda yadda.....    Wink

Your a corny guy..
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2010, 05:35:20 pm »

Gee now what does this nwo spam have to do with the nature of this threads subject?  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2010, 08:42:12 pm »

Gee now what does this nwo spam have to do with the nature of this threads subject?  Roll Eyes

Simple, I can admit when I am wrong however no matter how much evidence is posted about your politicians, liberals never admit when they are wrong.

I'm still waiting on that Birth Certificate apology.  It turned out Obama was Kenyan born and raised in Indonesia and is not Constitutionally eligible to be a US President but I have yet to hear any concessions from any of the Obamanoids here.

Check-mate.   Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Sarah
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2010, 11:02:54 pm »

You may have been a member but the way you act at times you act as if you have no idea who Brig, Smiley, Byron and BigFatFurry Texan were ?  It is possible to be a member at a site and not post for a while.  Look at all the phantom members we have now.

Nonsense, Keith was there, too, (at Atlantis Rising).  He posted under our Ancient Mysteries forum, with several topics about Oak Island.  The reason why you perhaps did not remember hiim is bwcause you tended to spend your time in the political forum, Volitzer.  Most of us (the cool people there) tended to peruse Ancient Mysteries.

Sarah
Report Spam   Logged

"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand fail..." - King David, Psalms 137:5

http://www.zwoje-scrolls.com/shoah/index.html

http://www.holocaustchronicle.org/
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2010, 01:15:16 am »

You may have been a member but the way you act at times you act as if you have no idea who Brig, Smiley, Byron and BigFatFurry Texan were ?  It is possible to be a member at a site and not post for a while.  Look at all the phantom members we have now.

Nonsense, Keith was there, too, (at Atlantis Rising).  He posted under our Ancient Mysteries forum, with several topics about Oak Island.  The reason why you perhaps did not remember hiim is bwcause you tended to spend your time in the political forum, Volitzer.  Most of us (the cool people there) tended to peruse Ancient Mysteries.

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

I guess I am fortunate to not have to put up with certain political nonsense like many of the politically correct spirits here that have done over the years.. hence and then at the other bogus past forum ar site. Cause politics is not my original forte cause I do not like dealing with ignorance, but anyone can figure out a Democratic society is the sensable way of life.

Keith Smiley     
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2010, 11:35:41 am »

I know it's nice to remember the day something wonderful happens. However the story of what created this forum is no less interesting for sure. It took the courage, a ****, and creative thinking that lead to an objective that was reached. Not to mention that an ever going database of Atlantis information found world wide is collectively placed by people who wonder and learn from all we do.

Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2010, 01:27:34 pm »

Nonsense, Keith was there, too, (at Atlantis Rising).  He posted under our Ancient Mysteries forum, with several topics about Oak Island.  The reason why you perhaps did not remember hiim is bwcause you tended to spend your time in the political forum, Volitzer.  Most of us (the cool people there) tended to persue Ancient Mysteries.

Sarah

You know Sarah given your Jewish background you may want to check in the the political forums some time to see the parallels between NAZI Germany and Bilderberg-America and their New World Order roots.  If you end up getting thrown into a FEMA Camp when and if they ever decide to make their big push the irony will be most humiliating.
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2010, 01:45:35 pm »

Moderators,

I thought you guys had arranged for Volitzer to have his own litterbox.  Now he's spamming all over the place again with his political diatribes.  Can anything be done about this?

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: