Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:21:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Do You believe'n GOD

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You believe'n GOD  (Read 174 times)
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« on: September 26, 2010, 04:20:22 pm »

Many religions/cultures have many interpretations in god even secret society's somewhat do believe in a higher existence to themselves? The universe is still misunderstood but the human being strives to unlocking its secrets. Then we must ask ourselves whom is god can anyone riddle me that without an deception? Dire straights a vancouver rock group has a lyric in there tunes it goes; two of them say they are jesus one of them must be wrong. the lyric must be referring to alah Vrs. Jesus the religious thing is a controversial issue because it expects you to just go on faith? It is sad religious wars killed more people than recent conventional wars. One thing is for sure everyone will sooner or later meet the almighty in time if in deed he does exist.

Sunday Sermon

Keith,     
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Warrior of God
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 05:59:11 pm »

This is a good idea for a topic. If you don't mind a suggestion, Keith, I woul add a poll to the topic, that would go like this:

Do you beleive in God?

1. I believe in God as organized religion has defined Him.

2. I believe in God, but believe that oirganized religion has Him wrong.

3.  I don't beleive in God, or religion at all, for that matter.
Report Spam   Logged
Sign of the Cross

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 07:40:36 pm »

Yes, the violence about religion is truly disheartening.
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 08:52:44 pm »

This is a good idea for a topic. If you don't mind a suggestion, Keith, I woul add a poll to the topic, that would go like this:

Do you beleive in God?

1. I believe in God as organized religion has defined Him.

2. I believe in God, but believe that oirganized religion has Him wrong.

3.  I don't beleive in God, or religion at all, for that matter.

Sounds like a good Idea Warrior of God..
Report Spam   Logged
archaeologist

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 05:26:24 am »

Many religions/cultures have many interpretations in god

your giant run on sentence is basically incoherent and without a point. just because manyreligions have an 'interpretation' about God doesn't mean they have the truth. if it goes against what the Bible says then it is wrong

the violence about religion is truly disheartening.

it isn't religion thatis violent but the sin nature that governs man that is leading to the violence. greed, hatred, lust, power are not of God nor true christianity but come from evil. to blame religion would be to blame the wrong thing.
Report Spam   Logged

Dever is wrong, archaeology is not an unedited glimpse into the past.
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 11:29:27 am »

Many religions/cultures have many interpretations in god

your giant run on sentence is basically incoherent and without a point. just because manyreligions have an 'interpretation' about God doesn't mean they have the truth. if it goes against what the Bible says then it is wrong

the violence about religion is truly disheartening.

it isn't religion thatis violent but the sin nature that governs man that is leading to the violence. greed, hatred, lust, power are not of God nor true christianity but come from evil. to blame religion would be to blame the wrong thing.

So your saying that people have not killed because of their religious faith and from believing the bible is the inherent word of god?  If you are then you are sadly mistaken.
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: