Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 01:27:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plato's Atlantis: Fact, Fiction or Prophecy?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=CarolAnn_Bailey-Lloyd
http://www.underwaterarchaeology.com/atlantis-2.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Christine O'Donnell Says She'd Stop The Whole Country From Having Sex

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine O'Donnell Says She'd Stop The Whole Country From Having Sex  (Read 97 times)
Jenna Bluehut
Superhero Member

« on: September 25, 2010, 12:47:52 am »

Jason Linkins
jason@huffingtonpost.com | HuffPost Reporting
Christine O'Donnell Will Stop America From Sexing Each Other (VIDEO)

First Posted: 09-24-10 01:44 PM   |   Updated: 09-24-10 02:49 PM

Sweet sassy molassey! People are still finding clips of GOP Delaware Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell saying strange things on the teevee? Apparently, Christine O'Donnell was, all this time, one of the most televised figures in politics. Additionally, her desire to stop the unmarried masses from making sweet, sweet love to one another was astoundingly ambitious.

From Greg Sargent, here's a clip of O'Donnell enthusiastically vowing to keep America from having sex.

It all went down on a 2003 episode of "Scarborough Country," which was "Morning Joe" before Mika and the Starbucks sponsorship, when the dude who hosted "The Grind" on MTV would just show up wearing a T-shirt and just start straight up opining at Joe Scarborough! It was a wild, more unrestrained time in American life, and Christine O'Donnell had a dream of throwing a wet towel on the whole thing:

WATCH:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8Uur58Idcw&feature=player_embedded

NIES: I tell them to be careful. You have to wear a condom. You have to protect yourself when you're going to have sex, because they're having it anyway...There's nothing that you or me can do about it.

O'DONNELL: The sad reality is -- yes, there is something you can do about it. And the sad reality, to tell them slap on a condom is not --

NIES: You're going to stop the whole country from having sex?

O'DONNELL: Yeah. Yeah!

NIES: You're living on a prayer if you think that's going to happen.

O'DONNELL: That's not true. I'm a young woman in my thirties and I remain chaste.

So there you have it! If you've been having trouble getting laid, maybe Christine O'Donnell is the one keeping it from happening.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 02:12:24 am by Jenna Bluehut » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 01:05:36 pm »

Jason Linkins
jason@huffingtonpost.com | HuffPost Reporting
Christine O'Donnell Will Stop America From Sexing Each Other (VIDEO)

First Posted: 09-24-10 01:44 PM   |   Updated: 09-24-10 02:49 PM

Sweet sassy molassey! People are still finding clips of GOP Delaware Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell saying strange things on the teevee? Apparently, Christine O'Donnell was, all this time, one of the most televised figures in politics. Additionally, her desire to stop the unmarried masses from making sweet, sweet love to one another was astoundingly ambitious.

From Greg Sargent, here's a clip of O'Donnell enthusiastically vowing to keep America from having sex.

It all went down on a 2003 episode of "Scarborough Country," which was "Morning Joe" before Mika and the Starbucks sponsorship, when the dude who hosted "The Grind" on MTV would just show up wearing a T-shirt and just start straight up opining at Joe Scarborough! It was a wild, more unrestrained time in American life, and Christine O'Donnell had a dream of throwing a wet towel on the whole thing:

WATCH:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8Uur58Idcw&feature=player_embedded

NIES: I tell them to be careful. You have to wear a condom. You have to protect yourself when you're going to have sex, because they're having it anyway...There's nothing that you or me can do about it.

O'DONNELL: The sad reality is -- yes, there is something you can do about it. And the sad reality, to tell them slap on a condom is not --

NIES: You're going to stop the whole country from having sex?

O'DONNELL: Yeah. Yeah!

NIES: You're living on a prayer if you think that's going to happen.

O'DONNELL: That's not true. I'm a young woman in my thirties and I remain chaste.

So there you have it! If you've been having trouble getting laid, maybe Christine O'Donnell is the one keeping it from happening.

So she's a feminist-Republican working on behalf of the NWO ??

Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Dana Monsour
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 05:33:16 pm »

This is what you get when you let your party get taken over by extremists.  I find it a bit sad.  Sad
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 07:21:42 pm »

The TEA Party is more like an anti-NWO rebellion, so the fringe elements will rear their ugly heads time to time.

The "TEA-Party" isn't actually a registered party.  Just like when you say Americans do you mean black, white, yellow, mixed etc.  Do you mean Albert Einstein or George W. Bush or Jeff Foxworthy... ?
Report Spam   Logged
Misty Allen
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2010, 01:35:46 am »

Christine O'Donnell

the candidate that makes auntie Rove projectile vomit

and she still has 10 more IQ points than Sharron Angle and Michelle Bachman COMBINED.

all the Palin DROIDS

who will deny raped women a safe legal abortion
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 03:00:40 pm »

Yeah they need to see if they have a Constitution Party candidate ?

Events in Delaware:

ATTENTION VOTERS:
The Constitution Party of Delaware will be holding its Convention at Bogeys-Bar and Grill, in Middletown DE. at 7pm till 10pm. On the 30th of July.

Please register with the Constitution Party before then so that your voice will be counted as to who you would like to run for office.

If you need to register, there are 3 ways you can do this....Go to the Department of Elections or call Patti Brown(492-3733) to get a form or stop by at one of our drives to fill out your form.

We will be posting times, dates, and places where our drives will be, to get people registered. Please pass along this e-mail to your contacts as we need as many voters as possible to be at the Convention...............

Thanks, Patti Brown 

Bogey's Bar & Grille
631 Bayview Rd
Middletown, DE 19709
302-449-1952 

Nope I guess not....

not yet anyway.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: