Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 04:33:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Tomb Discovered in France, Findings May Challenge the Tenets of Christianity

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tomb Discovered in France, Findings May Challenge the Tenets of Christianity  (Read 4131 times)
Waldron

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2011, 04:54:45 pm »

Scriptural Evidence for the bloodline of Christ

Not only does Isaiah chapter 53 talk about Jesus; but it also talks about his children.

Isaiah 53

1 who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we
shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was
despised, and we esteemed him not.

4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and
with his stripes we are healed.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep
before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living:
for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in
his mouth.

10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his
seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall
bear their iniquities.

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul
unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

The New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance Of The Bible

Generation #1755 (and who shall declare his generation) Isaiah 53:8

#1755 "dowr, dore; or (short) Dor, dore; from 1752 prop. A revolution of time, i.e. an age or generation; also a dwelling - age, x ever-
more, generation, In-lever, posterity.

#1752 duwr, dure; a prim root; prop; to gyrate (or move in a circle), i.e. to remain,-dwell.

The New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance Of The Bible

SEED #2233 (for sin, he shall see his seed) Isaiah 53:10

#2233 zera, zeh'-rah; from 2232; seed; fig, fruit, plant, sowing - time, posterity; -- x carnally, child, fruitful, seed,(-time), sowing - time.

#2232 zara, zaw-rah: a prim, root; to sow; fig, to disseminate, plant, fructify; -- bear, conceive seed, set with, sow (-er), yield.
Report Spam   Logged
Waldron

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2011, 04:56:50 pm »

"Main Entry:

dis·sem·i·nate
Pronunciation:
\di-ˈse-mə-ˌnāt\
Function:
transitive verb
Inflected Form(s):
dis·sem·i·nat·ed; dis·sem·i·nat·ing
Etymology:
Latin disseminatus, past participle of disseminare, from dis- + seminare to sow, from semin-, semen seed - more at semen
Date:
1 : to spread abroad as though sowing seed 2 : to disperse throughout "

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/disseminate

Isaiah 53:8-10 (New International Version)

8 By oppression and judgment he was taken away. And who can speak of his descendants? For he was cut off from the land of the
living;for the transgression of my people he was stricken.

9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death, though he had done no violence, nor was any deceit in his
mouth.

10 Yet it was the LORD's will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the LORD makes his life a guilt offering, he will see his
offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand.

Isaiah 53:8-10 (New American Standard Bible)

8 By oppression and judgment He was taken away; And as for His generation, who considered That He was cut off out of the land of
the living For the transgression of my people, to whom the stroke was due?

9 His grave was assigned with wicked men, Yet He was with a rich man in His death, Because He had done no violence, Nor was
there any deceit in His mouth.

10 But the LORD was pleased to crush Him, putting Him to grief; If He would render Himself as a guilt offering, He will see His
offspring, He will prolong His days, And the good pleasure of the LORD will prosper in His hand.

Isaiah 53:8-10 (New Living Translation)

8 Unjustly condemned, he was led away. No one cared that he died without descendants, that his life was cut short in midstream. But
he was struck down for the rebellion of my people.

9 He had done no wrong and had never deceived anyone. But he was buried like a criminal; he was put in a rich man's grave.

10 But it was the Lord's good plan to crush him and cause him grief. Yet when his life is made an offering for sin, he will have many
descendants. He will enjoy a long life, and the Lord's good plan will prosper in his hands.

Isaiah 53:8-10 (21st Century King James Version)

8 He was taken from prison and from judgment; and who shall declare His generation? For He was cut off out of the land of the living;
for the transgression of My people was He stricken.

9 And He made His grave with the wicked, and with the rich in His death, because He had done no violence, neither was any deceit in
His mouth.

10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise Him; He hath put Him to grief. When thou shalt make His soul an offering for sin, He shall see
His seed, He shall prolong His days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in His hand.

More Scriptural Evidence for the bloodline of Christ

Psalm 22 (Septuagint)

22:1 O God, my God, attend to me: why hast thou forsaken me? the account of my transgressions is far from my salvation.

22:2 O my God, I will cry to thee by day, but thou wilt not hear: and by night, and [it shall] not [be accounted] for folly to me.

22:3 But thou, the praise of Israel, dwellest in a sanctuary.

22:4 Our fathers hoped in thee; they hoped, and thou didst deliver them.

22:5 They cried to thee, and were saved: they hoped in thee, and were not ashamed.

22:6 But I am a worm, and not a man; a reproach of men, and scorn of the people.

22:7 All that saw me mocked me: they spoke with [their] lips, they shook the head, [saying],

22:8 He hoped in the Lord: let him deliver him, let him save him, because he takes pleasure in him.

22:9 For thou art he that drew me out of the womb; my hope from my mother's breasts.

22:10 I was cast on thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

22:11 Stand not aloof from me; for affliction is near; for there is no helper.

22:12 Many bullocks have compassed me: fat bulls have beset me round.

22:13 They have opened their mouth against me, as a ravening and roaring lion.

22:14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are loosened: my heart in the midst of mybelly is become like melting wax.

22:15 My strength is dried up, like a potsherd; and my tongue is glued to my throat; and thou hast brought me down to the dust of
death.

22:16 For many dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked doers has beset meround: they pierced my hands and my
feet.

22:17 They counted all my bones; and they observed and looked upon me.

22:18 They parted my garments [among] themselves, and cast lots upon my raiment.

22:19 But thou, O Lord, remove not my help afar off: be ready for mine aid.

22:20 Deliver my soul from the sword; my only-begotten one from the power of the dog.

22:21 Save me from the lion's mouth; and [regard] my lowliness from the horns of the unicorns.

22:22 I will declare thy name to my brethren: in the midst of the church will I sing praise to thee.

22:23 Ye that fear the Lord, praise him; all ye seed of Jacob, glorify him: let all the seed of Israel fear him.

22:24 For he has not despised nor been angry at the supplication of the poor; nor turned away his face from me; but when I cried to
him, he heard me.

22:25 My praise is of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.

22:27 All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the Lord: and all the kindred of the nations shall worship before him.

22:28 For the kingdom is the Lord's; and he is the governor of the nations.

22:29 All the fat ones of the earth have eaten and worshipped: all that go down to the earth shall fall down before him: my soul also
lives to him.

22:30 And my seed shall serve him: the generation that is coming shall be reported to the Lord.

22:31 And they shall report his righteousness to the people that shall be born, whom the Lord has made.

The Strong's New Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible

(SEED) #2233 Psalms 22:30

#2233 zera, zeh'-rah; from 2232; seed; fig, fruit, plant, sowing - time, posterity; -- x carnally, child, fruitful, seed,(-time), sowing - time.

#2232 zara, zaw-rah: a prim, root; to sow; fig, to disseminate, plant, fructify; -- bear, conceive seed, set with, sow (-er), yield.

The Strongs Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible

Generation #1755 Psalm 22:30

#1755 "dowr, dore; or (short) Dor, dore; from 1752 prop. A revolution of time, i.e. an age or generation; also a dwelling - age, x ever-
more, generation, In-lever, posterity.

#1752 duwr, dure; a prim root; prop; to gyrate (or move in a circle), i.e. to remain,-dwell.

Council of Nicea in the year 325

Among the nearly 200 Gospels circulating in the first three hundred years of this era, the Catholic Church canonized only four.
(Matthew, Mark, Luke & John) That's only 2%; the other 98% was hidden from the people.

The text below is from the Gospel of Barnabas

"At this time there was a great disturbance throughout Judea because of Jesus. The Roman soldiery, through the operation of Satan,
[had] stirred up the Hebrews, saying that Jesus was God come to visit them. So great [was the] sedition [that] arose, that near the
Forty Days all Judea was in arms, such that the son was against the father, and the brother against the brother. Some said that Jesus
was God come to the world; others said: 'No, but he is a son of God'; and others said: 'No, for God has no human similitude, and
therefore does not beget sons; but Jesus of Nazareth is a prophet of God.' This [sedition] arose because of the great miracles which
Jesus did.

To quiet the people, it was necessary that the high-priest should ride in procession, clothed in his priestly robes, with the holy name of
God, the teta gramaton (sic), on his forehead, and the governor Pilate, and Herod rode in a similar manner. Then, three armies
assembled in Mizpeh, each one of two hundred thousand men that bare sword. Herod spoke to them, but they were not quietened.
Then the governor and the high-priest spoke, saying: "Brothers, this war [has been] aroused by the work of Satan, for Jesus is alive,
and we ought to resort to him, and ask him to give testimony of himself, and then believe him, according to his word."

So at this everyone was quieted; and having laid down their arms they all embraced one another, saying to one another: 'Forgive me,
brother!' *On that day, therefore, every one laid this in his heart, to believe [whatever] Jesus said. The governor and the high-priest
offered great rewards to whoever should come [forward and] announce where Jesus was to be found.

At this time, by the word of the holy angel, we, [had] gone to Mount Sinai with Jesus. There Jesus [and] his disciples kept the forty
days.

When this was past, Jesus drew near to the river Jordan, to go to Jerusalem. And he was seen by one of them who believed Jesus to
be God. Then, crying with great gladness [over and over] "Our God comes!" he reached the city [and] moved the whole city saying:
Our God comes, O Jerusalem; prepare you to receive him! And he testified that he had seen Jesus near to [the] Jordan.

Then everyone, small and great, went out from the city to see Jesus, so that the city was left empty, for the women [carried] their
children in their arms, and forgot to take food to eat. When they [saw] this, the governor and the high-priest rode forth and sent a
messenger to Herod, who [also] rode forth to find Jesus, in order to quiten the sedition of the people. For two days they sought him in
the wilderness near to [the] Jordan, and the third day they found him, near the hour of midday, when he (with his disciples) was
purifying himself for prayer, according to the Book of Moses.

Jesus marvelled greatly, seeing the multitude which covered the ground with people, and [he] said to his disciples: "Perhaps Satan
has raised sedition in Judea. May it please God to take away from Satan the dominion which he has over sinners." And when he had
said this, the crowd drew near, and when they knew him they began to cry out: "Welcome to you, O our God!" and they began to do
him reverence, as to God. Jesus gave a great groan and said: "Get from before me, O madmen, for I fear [that] the earth shall open
and devour me with you for your abominable words!" At this the people were filled with terror and began to weep.

Then Jesus, having lifted his hand in token of silence, said: "Truly you have erred greatly, O Israelites, in calling me, a man, your God.
And I fear that God may for this give heavy plague upon the holy city, handing it over in servitude to strangers;. O a thousand times
accursed Satan, that has moved you to this!"

And having said this, Jesus smote his face with both his hands, whereupon arose such a noise of weeping that none could hear what
Jesus was saying. Whereupon once more he lifted up his hand in token of silence;, and the people being quieted from their weeping,
he spoke once more: "

I confess before heaven, and I call to witness everything that dwells upon the earth, that I am a stranger to all that you have said;
seeing that I am man, born of mortal woman, subject to the judgment of God, suffering the miseries of eating and sleeping, of cold and
heat, like other men. Whereupon when God shall come to judge, my words like a sword shall pierce each one [of them] that believe
me to be more than man." And having said this, Jesus saw a great multitude of horsemen, whereby he perceived that there were
coming the governor with Herod and the high-priest. Then Jesus said: "Perhaps they also are become mad."

When the governor arrived there, with Herod and the priest, every one dismounted, and they made a circle round about Jesus,
insomuch that the soldiery could not keep back the people that were desirous to hear Jesus speaking with the priest. Jesus drew near
to the priest with reverence, but he was wishful to bow himself down and worship Jesus, when Jesus cried out: "Beware of that which
you do, priest of the living God! Sin not against our God!"

The priest answered: "Now is Judea so greatly moved over your signs and your teaching that they cry out that you are God; wherefore,
constrained by the people, I am come here with the Roman governor and king Herod. We pray you therefore from our heart, that you
will be content to remove the sedition which is arisen on your account. For some say you are God, some say you are son of God, and
some say you are a prophet." Jesus answered: "And you, O high priest of God, why have you not quieted this sedition? Are you also
perhaps, gone out of your mind? Have the prophecies, with the Law of God, so passed into oblivion, O wretched Judea, deceived of
Satan!"

And having said this, Jesus said again: "I confess before heaven, and call to witness everything that dwells upon the earth, that I am a
stranger to all that men have said of me, to wit, that I am more than man. For I am a man, born of a woman, subject to the judgment of
God; that live here like as other men, subject to the common miseries. As God lives, in whose presence my soul stands, you have
greatly sinned, O priest, in saying what you have said. May it please God that there come not upon the holy city great vengeance for
this sin." Then said the priest: "May God pardon us, and do you pray for us. Then said the governor and Herod: "Sir, it is impossible
that man should do that which you do; wherefore we understand not that which you say.

Jesus answered: "That which you say is true, for God works good in man, even as Satan works evil. For man is like a shop, wherein
whoever enters with his consent works and sells therein. But tell me, O governor, and you O king, you say this because you are
strangers to our Law: for if you read the testament and covenant of our God you would see that Moses with a rod made the water turn
into blood, the dust into fleas, the dew into tempest, and the light into darkness. He made the frogs and mice to come into Egypt;,
which covered the ground, he slew the first-born, and opened the sea, wherein he drowned Pharaoh;. Of these things I have wrought
none.

And of Moses, every one confesses that he is a dead man at this present. Joshua made the sun to stand still, and opened the Jordan,
which I have not yet done. And of Joshua every one confesses that he is a dead man at this present. Elijah made fire to come visibly
down from heaven, and rain, which I have not done. And of Elijah every one confesses that he is a man. And [in like manner] very
many other prophets, holy men, friends of God, who in the power of God have wrought things which cannot be grasped by the minds
of those who know not our God, almighty and merciful, who is blessed for evermore."

Accordingly the governor and the priest and the king prayed Jesus that in order to quiet the people he should mount up into a lofty
place and speak to the people. Then went up Jesus on to one of the twelve stones which Joshua made the twelve tribes take up from
the midst of Jordan;, when all Israel passed over there dry shod; and he said with a loud voice: "Let our priest go up into a high place
whence he may confirm my words." Thereupon the priest went up thither; to whom Jesus said distinctly, so that everyone might hear:
"It is written in the testament and covenant of the living God that our God has no beginning, neither shall he ever have an end." The
priest answered: "Even so is it written therein."

Jesus said: "It is written there that our God by his word alone has created all things." "Even so it is," said the priest. Jesus said: "It is
written there that God is invisible and hidden from the mind of man, seeing he is incorporeal and uncomposed, without variableness."
"So is it, truly" said the priest. Jesus said: "It is written there how that the heaven of heavens cannot contain him, seeing that our God
is infinite." "So said Solomon the prophet," said the priest, "O Jesus." Jesus said: "It is written there that God has no need, forasmuch
as he eats not, sleeps not,; and suffers not from any deficiency." "So is it," said the priest.

Jesus said: "It is written there that our God is everywhere, and that there is not any other god but he, who strikes down and makes
whole, and does all that pleases him." "So is it written," replied the priest. Then Jesus, having lifted up his hands, said: "Lord our God,
this is my faith wherewith I shall come to your judgment: in testimony against every one that shall believe the contrary."

And turning himself towards the people, he said: "Repent, for from all that of which the priest has said that it is written in the Book of
Moses, the covenant of God for ever, you may perceive your sin; for. that I am a visible man and a morsel of clay that walks upon the
earth, mortal as are other men. And I have had a beginning, and shall have an end, and [am] such that I cannot create a fly over again."

Thereupon the people raised their voices weeping, and said: "We have sinned, Lord our God, against you; have mercy upon us. And
they prayed Jesus, every one, that he would pray for the safety of the holy city, that our God in his anger should not give it over to be
trodden down of the nations. Thereupon Jesus, having lifted up his hands, prayed for the holy city and for the people of God, every one
crying: "So be it," "Amen."

When the prayer was ended, the priest said with a loud voice: "Stay, Jesus, for we need to know who you are, for the quieting of our
nation." Jesus answered: "I am Jesus, son of Mary, of the seed of David, a man that is mortal and fears God, and I seek that to God
be given honour and glory."

http://www.sambloodroyal.com/ScripturalEvidence.html
Report Spam   Logged
Rennes-le-Château
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2011, 10:45:16 pm »

Fascinating documentary, I wonder if it has been verified yet?
Report Spam   Logged
Okane

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2011, 11:11:16 pm »

If it has been, I doubt the media would report on it.
Report Spam   Logged
Okane

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2011, 02:28:51 pm »

The movie:

Bloodline Pt.1

Report Spam   Logged
Okane

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2011, 02:29:40 pm »

Bloodline Pt 2

Report Spam   Logged
Okane

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2011, 02:30:11 pm »