Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 12:51:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Jerome Corsi Wants Obama To 'Renounce Lucifer'

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jerome Corsi Wants Obama To 'Renounce Lucifer'  (Read 67 times)
Chastity
Superhero Member

« on: September 21, 2010, 11:39:25 pm »

Jason Linkins
jason@huffingtonpost.com | HuffPost Reporting

Jerome Corsi Wants Obama To 'Renounce Lucifer'

First Posted: 09-21-10 04:15 PM   |   Updated: 09-21-10 04:15 PM

Lucifer aka "Satan" aka "The Devil" has been making lots of news lately! He's the guy whom Christine O'Donnell's high school coven palled around withwhen they learned "The Craft," right? And he's the central figure in the new elevator-based M. Night Shyamalan-produced emo-horrorcore disaster, "Devil". But did you know that Lucifer is the Saul Alinsky of heaven? That's right! Ol' Lucifer was up in God's celestial kingdom, straight up committing voter fraud until Jesus Christ Himself dressed up as a pimp and cold busted him! Or something like that?

These are the semi-coherent connections made by Jerome Corsi -- whom you might remember from that time he claimed that Nidal Hasan was an advisor to the Obama transition team -- with which he regaled the assembled participants at the World Net Daily Taking America Back National Conference this past weekend. You see, Alinsky included a facetious dedication in his book "Rules for Radicals" to Lucifer, the "first radical." And that got Corsi thinking, "Hmmm, you know, I don't recall President Barack Obama ever distancing himself from Lucifer!" And so: GOTCHA!

"I'd like to hear Barack Obama come out and renounce Lucifer," said Corsi, "I don't recall hearing him do it." Obviously, if Obama did this, it would solve everything.
Report Spam   Logged

"Man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity." - Ecclesiastes 3:19-20

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Chastity
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 11:40:50 pm »

I guess the tea party will be contacting Corsi about running for office.
Report Spam   Logged

"Man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity." - Ecclesiastes 3:19-20
Chastity
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 11:42:49 pm »

This is one of the Birther guys, by the way!
Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 12:55:44 pm »

Never mind renoucing Satan.  How about producing that Kenyan Birth Certificate so we can get an American President back into office.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: