Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 09:27:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ice Free Antarctica Until 3,000 B.C.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ice Free Antarctica Until 3,000 B.C.  (Read 2698 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2010, 09:52:50 am »

You don't even seem to be interested in the topic anymore (or any new ideas)

And what have you contributed lately?  I notice my thread is 140 pages long, built that large because I've been posting information that I've found in my travels, searching for Atlantis.  How many pages is your thread?

You have a very tiresome manner of debate, do you know that?

No, I didn't.  Sorry.  I thought we were looking for the truth.  At least, I am.  I suppose that is tiresome isn't it?   

Helios, I was not making "it personal" so much, as trying to point out that even after I posted the messages from the scientists, you still were maintaining - like Ostanes - that the Antarctic was ice free.  So - like him - you're wearing the same shoe in other words.  Even after you've had the facts from the scientists, you still went on to say
I am sure if we thought about this, we can see the flaw in this thinking.  First off, Antarctica didn't need to be ice free for long, only for a period warm enough for a civilization to flourish there.

Let me quote you from another thread Helios:

It's hard to find good relevant information on Atlantis, there is so much New Age/channeling stuff on Atlantis.  Strictly speaking, I try to stay away from the mystics and stay with science.

So really, you don't believe in science then?

I have noticed also that Bianca,Jim Allen, Greg Little, and many, many others have all left this forum after arguments with you

I'm afraid you don't know what you're talking about.  Bianca and I were friends, up until the American election, and I said I liked Mr. Obama.  Then she turned on me.  She turned on  a number of other people who thought they were close friends and that was because of things that were going on behind the scenes regarding Greg Little and the A.R.E.

Jim Allen and Greg Little are professionals, they've written books, and put themselves out in the public domain.  They are adults and have to expect people to query their ideas.  The only reason they post in forums, is to promote their books.  It has nothing to do with what I said, that they aren't posting here.  For instance, if you check it out at Unexplained Mysteries, you will find that Greg Little pops in every once in a while, to mention some little thing that he's up to, say regarding Egypt and the illegal digging, and then he doesn't show up again until something else happens.  It's not like he takes part in the forums.  Most authors don't have time to participate in forums, so they have their own blogs.  Said authors are making money off of the story of Atlantis.  Of course they're going to be ticked off, if someone comes along and shows the buying public that they're chasing a rainbow.

but the forum is all about the researchers

You mean the ones still pretending Atlantis exists, so they can make money from it?
I am a researcher too.  I don't dive, I don't crawl around in caves, but I search out the truth.  But I guess the truth does hurt, in more ways than one. 

so I have to ask, what are you even still doing here?

Let me quote myself.

In this forum, people are free to express themselves, although there are a few who still don't get it, that even though someone doesn't agree with them, that person is still entitled to have their say without being insulted.  How boring it would be, if this was just a mutual admiration society, where everyone agreed with what everyone else said, and no one did any research for themselves.

Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: