Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 08:01:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

A S T R O L O G Y - Western

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A S T R O L O G Y - Western  (Read 2542 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« on: August 10, 2007, 04:59:57 pm »

Here we go, , Sungate!

Ah, Mike, you brought back so many memories!  It's been such a long time since I had the
luxury of delving in Esoteric Astrology.  Like you, family duties had to come first.....

Now, that I live alone and I have the time, I am not - surprise! - so inclined any more.  The
'esoteric' just doesn't seem to appeal to me right now, maybe when Neptune moves into
Pisces I'll feel different, who knows?

The four Royal Stars are well represented in the WORLD Tarot Card.  I have three of the four
prominent in my chart, especially Regulus which conjuncts my Mercury exactly.  Mercury is also the
most elevated planet in my horoscope, so I am personally well acquainted with them.  They are not
always a blessing......I lack Fomalhaut or any planets in Aquarius, as a matter of fact.  How about
you?  e-mail me you BD facts and I'll do the same and we'll compare notes......

The Angel Theory?  Well, it goes well beyond the Bible, back to Sumerian and Babylonian times.  There
are lots of 'winged beings' represented in their cultures.  I think the Bible is plagiarized from different
Middle Eastern cultures, including the above.  So, it all makes sense.  The Royal Stars are the major
Fixed Stars that we have inherited from Arabian Astrology.  Some Astrologers don't pay much attention
to them, but I think they have great influence.   Believe me, that Regulus can surely do an number on me!

Yes, Saturn is  upon my Mercury right now, but Pluto is also right about that degree of Sagittarius,
so (for a change) it is not being too malevolent on me this time - especially with the lunation in Leo.

Still, we are looking at some pretty rough times ahead.  Kind of world wide, especially with the coming
eclipse of September 11/12 2007.  Better brace ourselves.....We'll need some 'cherubic' help.

I am really impressed with your having such an distinguished Astrology  teacher.  Funny, I had an English teacher.

Both of us learned from foreigners.....

BTW, all that you quoted  not only ties in with Esoteric Tarot, but also with the Kabbalah!  (scratches
head...).  If one can follow all of them, one never ends with a definite answer, it kind of goes round and
round.  Interesting, though.  Thanks for bringing to my attention!

Ciao, caro!
b

« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 04:32:23 pm by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: