Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 09:31:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Darwin May Have Been WRONG, New Study Argues

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Darwin May Have Been WRONG, New Study Argues  (Read 1718 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2010, 11:25:16 am »

It would appear Robert, that archaeologist feels he is totally in the know beyond all the scientists who have given us what they've learned in all the different fields, so I for one, will leave him to his delusions.  He calls himself archaeologist but decries what that subject teaches. Perhaps he and Ostanes should get together and turn the world on it's ear Cheesy  Between them, they must know everything in the world and beyond, that there is to know.  At least, that's what they seem to be saying.  

I don't believe EVERYTHING science teaches, but let's give credit where credit is due.  Without the scholars in these different fields, we would still be back in the dark ages, believing the world was flat and putting to death anyone who said different and burning people at the stake because they had a vision or the "second sight".   I've never claimed to be an expert on anything.  What I've said, is that I've researched what others say, so I can learn for myself.

I said that Hinduism was the oldest religion, because most reference books list it as the world's oldest (organized) religion; mainly because it has the oldest recorded history which stems from Dravidianism which is estimated to have been in practice around 6000 BCE and therefore predates Sumerian, Babylonian and Egyptian beliefs. ( Hinduism itself, dates back to 1,500 BCE, when the Vedas, the sacred texts of Hinduism, were written.   Hinduism as a religion has no known creator, as it was put together from a variety of traditional beliefs from different cultures and mythologies.)   If one wants to split hairs, one could say perhaps that witchcraft or a type of shamanism was the first religion, perhaps resulting from dreams and visions acquired in a trance state, or altered state of consciousness.
If you know something different archaeologist, why not so state, instead of just telling me I'm wrong?  

Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: