Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:35:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Darwin May Have Been WRONG, New Study Argues

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Darwin May Have Been WRONG, New Study Argues  (Read 1568 times)
archaeologist

« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2010, 06:44:04 am »

You actually used that lame explanation

what lame explanation? you should know by now that evolutionists look at skeletons and bones and simply apply assumption or conjecture to to explain them.  if you have read ann gibbons' book,  you would know how minute the bones are with which anthropologists use as jumping off spots fo rtheir huge theories.

They haven't been observed in real life is because they are extincted

{extinct not 'extincted'} yes i am well aware of the double standard that evolutionists set for themselves to get around their own rules.

Yes you can observe the evolutionary process by studying old bones.  That's how it is done.  So clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.

no you can't because it is all assumption and the dating systems are faulty. i assure you i most certainly do know what i am talking about but i see you do not. what stele? don't even recall reading it.

your blind faith in evolution and evolutionists just shows you are no different from christians except for the object of your beliefs.

It would appear Robert, that archaeologist feels he is totally in the know beyond all the scientists who have given us what they've learned in all the different fields, so I for one, will leave him to his delusions.  He calls himself archaeologist but decries what that subject teaches

such stupidity means i won't respond to your post and hinduismis not the oldest religion, in fact no one knows where the eastern indian originated from and given the fact that worship of God went back to adam and eve it is not hard to see how wrong you arer.

Your right Qoais, without science, free-thinking and open inquiry I think we would be still in the dark ages.

the same old same old. you evolutionists need to get new scripts. but since you went to the personal attack it is not hard to see you have nothing to refute the truth. evolution does not exist in any form and all secular scientists are wrong.
Report Spam   Logged

Dever is wrong, archaeology is not an unedited glimpse into the past.
archaeologist

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2010, 06:45:30 am »

darwin was never right nor was wallace.
Report Spam   Logged

Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2010, 08:34:39 am »

The Tel Dan Stele mentions the "house of David" but doesn't prove anything.  The Merneptah Stele briefly mentions Israel and Canaan and is more about Merneptah's campaign against the Libyans.  Again, doesn't prove anything.  All this means is that there was a house of David and Israel and Canaan were around.  So what.  What I think of the evolutionary process is not blind faith.  I read the what they know and about what they have discovered and base my own opinion on the subject.  So I am in no way like a Christian or you who believe in myth and superstition.  That was a very mean and insulting they to say.  You are wrong about everything you've said and the bible is a lie.  See, I can say that too.  I can also use your, you weren't there when it all began so therefore you can't know how it all got started.
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2010, 09:51:56 am »

to refute the truth. evolution does not exist in any form and all secular scientists are wrong.

Hee hee hee   Smiley Cheesy Grin

Well, I'm sure glad all those secular scientists are wrong about diseases and how to cure them and how to do operations and restore people to health.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  It's such a shame that they save so many people and relieve their suffering isn't it?

What a perfectly stupid thing to say - all secular scientists are wrong.  Another poster who likes to bait people and get them to argue instead of contributing anything to the knowledge base of any subject.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
archaeologist

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2010, 05:53:47 am »

Tel Dan Stele mentions the "house of David" but doesn't prove anything.  The Merneptah Stele briefly mentions Israel and Canaan and is more about Merneptah's campaign against the Libyans.  Again, doesn't prove anything.  All this means is that there was a house of David and Israel and Canaan were around.  So what.

#1. it gives extra-biblical evidence of king david and israel. there is no extra-evolutionary evidence.

#2. it shows that ancient people could read and write. evolution does not have 1 ancient monument, text, or any other recording to support its claims.

#3. the dating of these monuments supports the biblical record and puts the correct ancient people in the correct country at the correct time just as the Bible says. nothing ancient does that for evolution.

What I think of the evolutionary process is not blind faith.  I read the what they know and about what they have discovered and base my own opinion on the subject.  So I am in no way like a Christian or you who believe in myth and superstition

#1. you have to have blind faith because there is no proof that the evolutionist is correct in his/her assumptions, conjecture, speculations, hypothesizing and so on. there is nothing from any time in history that rallies behind evolution.

#2. they discover partial skeletons, lone bone fragments and build a whole species out of them. the hoaxes alone shoul dmake you question the validity of the evolutionary theory and you cannot hide behond the self-correcting system for any field that falss for so many hoaxes is just not credible.

#3. but you do believe in myth and superstition, for no ancient record backs up any claim evolutionists make and evolutionists do not even replicate true evolutionary changes, they are all artificial experiments extrapolated and attributed to the process of evolution but with NO real proof those claimed changes took places as said.

You are wrong about everything you've said and the bible is a lie.  See, I can say that too.  I can also use your, you weren't there when it all began so therefore you can't know how it all got started.

except i have the evidence on my side. and no i wasn't there BUT I AM NOT the one trying to construct an alternative past. I am taking the words of the ONE WHOS WAS there, believing them and then telling you so you know. i do not have to be there to know the Bible is true but evolutionists do have to be there for they are the ones who are trying to construct an alternative history from nothing.

Report Spam   Logged

archaeologist

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2010, 06:02:31 am »

Well, I'm sure glad all those secular scientists are wrong about diseases and how to cure them and how to do operations and restore people to health.

how can you be sure it was only the secular scientists who did all that. if you remember the majority of early modern scientists were christian or religious pasteur, curie, newton and so many more. so do not be hasty in your accolades {read Men of Science, Men of God by Henry Morris}

It's such a shame that they save so many people and relieve their suffering isn't it?

are they really? why don't you take an honest look at the field and see how much suffering they cause. not just creating medicines whose side effects are worse than the disease itself, but the wrong limbs cut off, the mis-diagnosises, the wrong medication given, the wrong amount and so much more.

if you were honest you would be honest with yourself and carefully examine the whole issue open-mindedly and see how bad they really are. oh and by the way uess who made the weapons people use to kill others and the ammunition to go withthose weapons? who made the mustard gas, the nerve gas and many othe rgases that nations use to threaten other nations?

take a long hard look at the field you treasure fo rit is not pretty. and i am not baiting just stating simple facts
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: