Atlantis Online
March 19, 2024, 12:04:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Private Enterprise- To mars

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Enterprise- To mars  (Read 23180 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2007, 03:49:07 pm »

Gee, bucky balls within bucky balls.  This is what I figure Iapetus looks like on the inside.  Sacred geometry you say?  What's so sacred about a bucky ball?

That fact that until they were discovered, we had no clue for one. Second I would say the geometry involved. These were naturally made, yet geometrically shaped. What is more sacred then nature?  Wink
The Shimizu TRY 2004 Mega-City Pyramid is a proposed project for construction of a massive pyramid over Tokyo Bay in Japan. The structure would be 12 times higher than the Great Pyramid at Giza, and would house 750,000 people. If built, it will be the largest man-made structure on Earth. The structure would be 2,004 meters (6,575 feet) high and would answer Tokyo's increasing lack of space.

The proposed structure is so large that it cannot be built with currently available materials, due to their weight. The design relies on the future availability of super-strong lightweight materials based on carbon nanotubes.

Look at a possible product of this technology we've been discussing.
And then we have this little project involving the Trans-Atlantic Tunnel.

I'm just thinking inspiring thoughts ofcourse. Thing is, everything we know today was usually considered to be impossible until someone actually did it.

Even the nano-cables manufactured by robots that ressemble spiders is one of the proposed ideas for building the Mega-City Pyramid by Japanese Engineers. Research it.
This is why I think it's possible, and very likely that someone is going to eventually design a giant flying bucky ball to serve as long-term space traveling vehical, complete with human habitats.

I've posted the best information I could find (and then some) on current projects that were remotely close to what might/could be part of the design, and habitat for long durations. Right down to artificial photosynthesis in living plants and beyond. You mentioning a bucky ball, sparked a great idea for future science. LOL
Cheers! Q, your great fun to speculate with. Thank you for being so inspiring to my/and everyone's imaginations.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 10:51:40 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: