Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 02:03:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Private Enterprise- To mars

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Enterprise- To mars  (Read 25362 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #480 on: April 15, 2013, 06:20:43 pm »

I appplaud your efforts but if Venusians, Martians, Saturnians and other Lyran civilizations can't speed up Mars' habitation rate what makes you think anyone living on Earth can ?
  Well, to answer your question as seriously as I can; I believe we can do it because it is in our collective nature to venture beyond what is considered impossible.
I can't sit back and believe that we can't do it, when I know for a FACT that we have and can do it. Besides Volitzer, this isn't just about going to Mars. It's about solving the problems of prolonged durations in space and inhabiting the heavens above.

Our only real hurdle is, THE SYSTEM and the dynamics involved with it. If people did what they knew could be done and money was not at the heart of the problem, we would have done it already and then some.... And that is a fact too. Which means that I have to agree with Rachel for the moment about our current stand still on progressing toward the goals presented here in this thread. Smiley
It's never been a matter of us not having the know how. It's merely a problem involving those who control the resources at this time.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 06:25:05 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: