Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 11:26:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Private Enterprise- To mars

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Enterprise- To mars  (Read 23408 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #360 on: September 01, 2010, 05:03:07 pm »

Smiley Well said and very reflective. Yet, I say we're stronger.

Grin Mike, the only reason things are the way they are is because we make it possible. Just as no place is untouchable. It's all about "LIVING" on...
Suddenly, no obstacle is to great. No mountain to high. No sky-dive from space to the ground to bold. We have shown even in our destructivness that we can do anything.

Sometimes we just have to tell those people making statistics, to shove it and push on toward the goal. LOL

I know this sounds abit like I have my head in my butt. I have done some insanely crazy things and survived all of them. I beat my fear of heights by doing a static jump from an airplane at 4,500 ft. I survived living in poverty and crime infested areas of this city all my life. Overcame my fears about people. Did all the stuff that a Boy- does and then some just to see what it was like. And after everything, those who said I would never amount to anything were all proven wrong When I began working back in 1988 and am still working to this day like a good wage-slave does.
 Wink
My point is, all the odds have always been against me. And I pushed on and made it all work out in the end for the better. If I could atleast do a screen play on something like this. I know, atleast one in a hundred people will stop and think hard about the idea. And say, "Wow" that would do the job.

Sudden that boulder falls to the ocean, creating a wave that washes up on a distant shore.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 05:05:47 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: