Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 12:32:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Private Enterprise- To mars

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Enterprise- To mars  (Read 23422 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #240 on: October 07, 2007, 02:39:17 pm »

I need Via Mars2 & Dr.Lee

Grin
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #241 on: October 07, 2007, 05:03:52 pm »

One more favorite:

United States Patent 5333444 Link to this page:
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/5333444.html

Abstract:An electromagnetic thruster for marine vehicles using a jet of water driven by the interaction of a mutually perpendicular intensified magnetic field and an intensified electric field is disclosed. The intensified magnetic field is produced by superconducting coils cooled by a coolant such as liquid helium. An intensified electric field is produced by passing high amperage current across the seawater jet. These interacting fields produce a Lorentz force perpendicular to mutually perpendicular electric and magnetic field vectors which is used to drive the seawater jet. In some embodiments, the force may also be used to draw water into the jet from the boundary layer flow around the vehicle thereby reducing boundary layer turbulence and associated radiated noise.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #242 on: October 07, 2007, 05:10:32 pm »

An origional idea I think D3D may like is........

Using the interaction of spirit energy from within to interact with a highly sensitive material that morphs from the emotional will, or thought as a result in the way spirit energy is emmited.

Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #243 on: October 09, 2007, 05:02:35 pm »

Smiley  Hey, did you get to read what Childress said about Marconi?

If it's at all true, then Marconi did it without element 115, LOL.

Here's an excerpt of it:

SECRET CITY IN SOUTH AMERICA

A number of European scientists were said to have gone with Marconi, including Landini. In 1937, the enigmatic Italian physicist and alchemist Fulcanelli warned European physicists of the grave dangers of atomic weapons and then mysteriously vanished a few years later. He is believed to have joined Marconi's secret group in South America.

Ninety-eight scientists were said to have gone to South America where they built a city in an extinct volcanic crater in the southern jungles of Venezuela. In their secret city, financed by the great wealth they had created during their lives, they continued Marconi's work on solar energy, cosmic energy, and anti-gravity. Working secretly and apart from the world's nations, they built free-energy motors and ultimately discoid aircraft with a form of gyroscopic anti-gravity. The community is said to be dedicated to universal peace and the common good of all mankind. Believing the rest of the world to be under the control of energy companies, multinational bankers and the military-industrial complex, the story goes, they have remained isolated from the rest of the world, working subversively to foster peace and a clean, ecological technology on the world.

The part about the multinational bankers, kills me, LOL.   Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #244 on: October 09, 2007, 09:27:46 pm »

It makes me woder if our goverment is controlling the city now....
If it's true I mean. If they read this story, then I'm sure they've investigated it.
Leaves the imagination to wonder about though. LOL

Let's see if we can get an E-mail adress from S. America from someone there that might know something about this. Then we'll share your thread as well as mine to with them..
Why not try it?   Grin

Neither of us have anything to loose by this you know.  Roll Eyes
And, we don't have to spend a ton of money in getting there to boot.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 09:34:09 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #245 on: October 09, 2007, 09:38:30 pm »

Believing the rest of the world to be under the control of energy companies, multinational bankers and the military-industrial complex, the story goes, they have remained isolated from the rest of the world, working subversively to foster peace and a clean, ecological technology on the world.

This sounds all to familiar, doesn't it?
Report Spam   Logged

DDDnD3D

« Reply #246 on: October 10, 2007, 06:36:26 am »

*** Sungate *** Do you have a fix on this location in Southern Venezuela? Seems like it may be Cerro Marahuaca at 8448.8 ft. in the Amazonas Region? Did you find this information in "Anti-Gravity & The World Grid"? & If so . . . what page please?   Thanx.       DD****D   c.
Report Spam   Logged
mdsungate

« Reply #247 on: October 10, 2007, 09:08:23 am »

Smiley  I'll print more of what the article by David Hatcher Childress says about this secret city.  It's taken from an article entitled:

"Tesla & Marconi"
by David Hatcher Childress
Atlantis Rising Issue 13
from AtlantisRising Website

Here's some more of it:

We have information on this astonishing high-tech city from a number of sources. In South America the story is a common subject among certain metaphysical groups. Says the French writer Robert Charroux in his book The Mysteries of the Andes (1974, 1977, Avon Books), the Ciudad Subterranea de los Andes, is discussed in private from Caracas to Santiago. Charroux goes on to tell the story of Marconi and his secret city, plus the story of a Mexican journalist named Mario Rojas Avendaro, who investigated the Ciudad Subterranea de los Andes (Underground City of the Andes) and concluded that it was a true story. Avendaro was contacted by a man named Nacisso Genovese, who had been a student of Marconi's and was a physics teacher at a high school in Baja, Mexico.

Genovese was an Italian by origin and claimed to have lived for many years in the Ciudad Subterranea de los Andes. Sometime in the late 1950s he wrote an obscure book entitled My Trip to Mars. Though the book was never published in English, it did appear in various Spanish, Portuguese and Italian editions.

Genovese claimed that the city had been built with large financial resources, was underground, and had better research facilities than any other research facility in the world (at that time, at least). By 1946 the city already used a powerful collector of cosmic energy, the essential component of all matter, according to Marconi's theories, many of which he had derived from Tesla.

In 1952, according to Genovese, we traveled above all the seas and continents in a craft whose energy supply was continuous and practically inexhaustible. It reached a speed of half a million miles an hour and withstood enormous pressures, near the limit of resistance of the alloys that composed it. The problem was to slow it down at just the right time.

According to Genovese, the city is located at the bottom of a crater, is mostly underground, and is entirely self-sufficient. The extinct volcano is covered in thick vegetation, is hundreds of miles from any roads, and is at thirteen thousand feet in the jungle mountains of the Amazon.

The French author Charroux expressed surprise and disbelief at the statement that the city was on a jungle-covered mountain that was 13,000 feet high. Yet the eastern side of the Andean cordillera has many such mountains, from Venezuela to Bolivia, spanning thousands of miles. Several such cities and mountains could exist in this vast, unexplored, and perpetually cloud-covered region.

Yet a secret city in a jungle crater was the least of the claims. Genovese insisted that flights to the Moon and Mars were made in their flying saucers. He claimed that once the technology had been conquered, it was relatively simple to make the trip to the Moon (a few hours) or Mars (several days). Genovese does not mention pyramids or what they did on Mars. Perhaps they created a Martian base in one of the ancient, sand-blown pyramids of the Cydonia region.

There have been many reports of UFOs in South America, especially along the edge of the mountainous jungles of the eastern Andes, from Bolivia to Venezuela. Is it possible that some of these UFOs are anti-gravity craft from the Ciudad Subterranea de los Andes?

Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

« Reply #248 on: October 10, 2007, 10:53:48 am »

Smiley  HereForNow, you've got to check out what Bianca is posting in this thread:

VIMANAS USED QUICKSILVER.  Here's a link:

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1980.0.html

Mercury Vortex engines were apparently a electrical plasma propulsion system.  And apparently the design for the engine has been staring us in the face every time we go to a hospital or drug store.  (The symbol for the hypocratic oath, the two intertwineing snakes on the rod symbol)

Check it out.  Maybe we don't have to wait for the technology to be developed.  Maybe it's already been done, and we just have to reinvent it, LOL.
Report Spam   Logged

DDDnD3D

« Reply #249 on: October 10, 2007, 02:40:44 pm »

***The Secret City is an IMPORTANT TOPIC and should be moved to the most appropriate section. Secondly there is alot of discrepancy and vagueness as to the exact location and IT IS IMPORTANT THAT WE NAIL THIS ONE! rather than tolerate more misleading and deceptive claims creating more confusion? THIS IS WHERE WE HAVE TO START SEPARATING THE SCIENCE FICTION FROM REALITY? According to my ATLAS, an elevation of 13,000 ft. does not exist in the alleged area of THE SECRET CITY in Southern Venezuela that just begins to border the Amazon Jungle! The Highest Elevation in this area is in the extreme Southeast corner exactly at the intersection of the Guyana/Brazil borders and this is Mt. Roraima at 9081 ft.? The Highest Peak is in the North 40 miles from the coast called Pico Bolivar at 16,386 ft. and is the major peak of the Cord De Merida of the most North Andes. Going south to San Cristobal and into Columbia the Andes approach 13,000 ft. But this is hardly south Venezuela Amazon territory & No Roads???      *DDn***
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #250 on: October 10, 2007, 04:04:18 pm »

Smiley I have to smile when I see several threads all kinda supporting and backing up other threads.
Maybe we should all ask the MODS to combined all the threads that speak on using science-fiction and ancient super-technology, (which are alike) and put them together.  Wink

Then we don't have to **** off DDD anymore.  LOL
Secondly, what is it exactly about this secret city that has you so interested D3D?
HMMMM

Do you work for uncle-Sam?
If so, I'm not going to continue posting in front of you.  Tongue
(Kidding)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 04:10:17 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

« Reply #251 on: October 11, 2007, 03:35:17 pm »

Smiley  All kidding aside, I think D3D is right about it being an important topic.  But I’m not sure how much we can find out about a “secret” especially a “secret city” in an area which is largely unexplored. 

David Hatcher Childress is great at putting down legends and myths that circulate in given remote areas of the world.  But his sources are hard to list, (as they were probably told to him through a translator, or what he could gather from what a local peasant is telling him.)

So while this is definitely not science fiction, it falls into the realm of the unsubstantiated.
I’m sure there’s more on this intriguing tale that we could find out, however.

I’m not sure just where this kind of post belongs.  But if HereForNow doesn’t object, lets just keep posting it here.  Or we could post it in the Tesla thread, because part of the tale is that Tesla faked his death after being asked to join the other scientists in the “secret city”.  Marconi was after all his student, and a personal friend despite their dispute over who invented the radio.   Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #252 on: October 12, 2007, 01:31:01 am »

3D has already answered the question as to how to find this city.  By astral travelling.  You can go anywhere you want to that way, which leaves me somewhat surprised that WHATEVER is hidden in the realms of the earth, aren't found already.

3D - I've asked you quite a few times, and you've never answered.  What kind of work do you do?  I know you're on a ship, or were, so does that mean you DO work for the Navy or something?
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
mdsungate

« Reply #253 on: October 12, 2007, 03:48:37 pm »

Smiley  Hi, Qoais,

Remote viewing, huh?  I read a book on it by Dr. Courtney Brown called Cosmic Voyage
He founded The Farsight Institute, a non-profit organization whose purpose is to conduct scientific research of the remote-viewing phenomenon, and to train remote viewers.

I’m not sure how reliable remote viewing data is.  But I’ve had my own astral projection experience, so I can say from personal experience that there’s definitely truth to what has been generally considered a pseudoscience by mainstream scientists.

From what I know of it however the viewer needs to be given the exact coordinates, no?  And we only know a VERY aproximate location, which is SOMEWHERE in the Andes.  So will that work?
 Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #254 on: October 12, 2007, 06:01:10 pm »

I'm not sure that remote viewing and astral travelling are the same thing.  I think in remote viewing, a lot of psychic power is involved, especially in "sensing" what happened in a certain place at a certain time, while in astral travelling the soul is actually disengaged from the body and travelling on it's own connected by a "silver cord".  Astral travelling is as fast as the speed of thought.  You "think" to be somewhere and you're there.  You can cover a lot of ground in one go that's for sure.  The higher trained you are, the better you are at it.
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: