Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 02:48:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Private Enterprise- To mars

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Enterprise- To mars  (Read 23559 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #210 on: October 02, 2007, 04:00:54 pm »

Yeah wassup crackpot? u know who this is here for now. now i'm gonna shoot holes all in yo work.
or at least try to. first I have to actually READ it........ Grin

Yes I do know who this is, and you are welcome to shoot it full of holes all you want. As I told you before, that is what this thread needs.  Grin

BTW, your still ugly.  LOL kiddin
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #211 on: October 02, 2007, 04:34:23 pm »

Please exuse my manors. MDsungate I would like to introduce a personal friend of mine from here in town.
KaosMonst3r......
Kaos, this is a buddy of mine from afar and good clone MDsungate!

Kaos is an artist, and hard working young man. He is also a very intellectual person when it comes to everything we discuss. I told him about our giant interplanetary flying bucky ball, and he could not resist the oppurtunity to join the forum. If you see him and I locking horns on ideas, please don't be alarmed.
We do this daily on all kinds of ideas and theories. However, we keep each other honest about how feisible these things really are to do.

He also pocesses a wealth of information that might be extremely interesting to many of the others.
I think him and Unknown are definitely going to hit it off once Kaos explores some of the other subjects within.

Kaos- Pagan is alot like the people your used to hanging out with too. She's on the proper, yet goth side of the spectrum in thought. She's also brutally honest about how she feels. As are you!
I encourage you to look through some of the subject lines.

Peace to you both my brothers....
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 04:40:46 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #212 on: October 03, 2007, 11:12:40 am »

Once upon a long time ago, I had access to Bob Lazar's web site.  A lot of people think he was a fraud, altho now, one can't access the site.  Whether he was really a qualified scientists or not, his explanation of bending gravity was basically "bringing the mountain to Mohammed".  It's too bad the web site is gone because he also had a demonstration showing the power source of the alien ships.  Basically, it was very, very simple as most good systems are.  Very few moving parts to wear out.  But we don't have element 115 here on earth.

Maybe someone can try to access his website at http://www.boblazar.com/ and let me know if they get in or if it's operational.  When you first go there, you get a password but my computer doesn't either remember it, ot the site isn't working anymore.  I think everyone gets the same password, but one must at least remember it!

Check out this site regarding hyperdimentional physics at work creating man-made hurricanes with pentoganal centres instead of round.

http://www.enterprisemission.com/weblog/2005/08/hyperdimensional-katrina.html

There's a lot to read there but I'm sure you'll find it facinating.

As for the earth being patterned after space - why not?  Whoever created the planets out of chaos or whatever, probably WAS following a pattern themselves of previous models.  How did they hang the planets in space and then have them orbit the sun?  Now ain't that high tech stuff?  And probably did it with their "mind" not anything physical Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #213 on: October 03, 2007, 11:41:42 am »

http://www.boblazar.com/

I did try to sign in and it wouldn't except the password I gave.
Let me try this:  myspace.com/oharry1
The "ParaNoramlIAm Network"

You can go through my webpage, check my friends and he has a page of his own here.
Contains everything from crop circle photos to ET itself.
Musics not bad either.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 11:44:06 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #214 on: October 03, 2007, 12:16:08 pm »

If we know how they are born and we know how to create them, why don't we know how to stop them?
Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #215 on: October 03, 2007, 12:19:31 pm »

Smiley  Welcome aboard the “USS PRIVATE ENTERPRISE” Koas!  Unfortunately we can’t “beam you up” just yet, but shooting some holes in this thread shouldn’t be too hard, LOL.  So you’re an artist, huh?  I’m a musician.  Hopefully this thread will be a multi media event!

Hi Qoais.  I thought you forgot about us.  Element 115, huh?  That’s very HEAVY, LOL. 

Okay well let’s get Koas and the other readers up to speed on that:

TAKEN FROM:

http://www.mufor.org/lazar.htm

In 1989, Robert Lazar came forward with an incredible story: He had been recruited by the US government to work at the top secret Groom Lake/Area 51 research base better known as "Dreamland" (actually at the S4 site, Papoose Lake which is a few miles to the south of Groom Lake) to reverse engineer alien spacecraft! Here are a few things he learned.

Was this craft built in the Zeta 2 Reticuli solar system?
Description of Exterior: The exterior skin of the disc is metal, which is the colour of unpolished stainless steel. The "Sport Model" sits on its belly when it's not energized and not on tri-pod legs. The entry hatch is located on the upper half of the disc, with just the bottom portion of the door wrapping around the centre lip of the disc.

Description of Interior: The interior of the disc is divided into three levels. The lower level is where the three "gravity amplifiers" and their wave-guides are located. The reactor is located directly above the three gravity amplifiers on the centre level and is centered between them. This center level of the disc also houses the control consoles and seats, both of which are too small and too low to the floor to be functional for adult human beings. The walls of the centre level are all divided into archways. At one point in time, when the disc was energized, one of the archways became transparent and you could see the area outside of it just as if the archway was a window.

View a "cutaway diagram" of these two levels!

The disc's reactor uses a fuel, which does not occur naturally on Earth. This fuel is a super-heavy, stable, element with an atomic number of 115 and does not appear on our periodic chart. Element 115 has a twofold purpose: First, it is the source of a gravity wave that is unknown to Earth's scientists, the "Gravity A" wave. Second, it is the source of the anti-matter radiation, which is reacted to provide power.

The Gravity A wave emanates from the nucleus of Element 115 and actually extends past the perimeter of the atom. The propulsion system of the disc amplifies and focuses this Gravity A wave to cause space/time to bend, much like space/time bends in the intense gravitational field of a black hole. The ability to direct gravity to cause space/time distortions allows the disc to cross-vast expanses of space/time without traveling in a linear mode at a high rate of speed.

Inside the reactor, the Element 115 is transmuted to Element 116 which is unstable and immediately decays releasing antimatter. The antimatter is reacted with gaseous matter which causes a total annihilation reaction, the 100 percent conversion of matter to energy. The heat from this reaction is converted to electrial energy by a solid state, near 100 percent efficient thermoelectric generator. It is this energy that is used to amplify the Gravity A wave.

This mode of travel is one of the two methods of propulsion used by the disc. In this mode, the disc's gravity amplifiers [see below]

are in the "delta configuration" and are pulsed sequentially in a rotational pattern. This amplified Gravity A wave is so powerful that the only natural occurring source of gravity that could cause space/time to distort this much would be a black hole!

The other mode of travel is the "omicron configuration" and is used for short range travel near a source of gravity such as a planet or star. When a disc travels near another source of gravity, like Earth, the Gravity A wave, which propagates outward from the disc, is phase shifted into the Gravity B wave, which propagates outward from the Earth, and this creates lift. The gravity amplifiers of the disc can be focused independently and they are pulsed and do not stay on continuously.

Okay Kaos, this one should be easy to take down, and you won't even need photon torpedoes, LOL. 

Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #216 on: October 03, 2007, 02:06:41 pm »

Koas!  Unfortunately we can’t “beam you up” just yet, but shooting some holes in this thread shouldn’t be too hard, LOL.  So you’re an artist, huh?  I’m a musician.  Hopefully this thread will be a multi media event!

Take aim old-buddy. Shoot!
 Grin

It will only make a good idea better.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #217 on: October 03, 2007, 02:17:17 pm »

MD, I can understand the super gravity feilds in Lazars statement being something that can be produced differently perhaps.

Nothing about the Anti-gravity is mentioned, which is equally interesting.
The size and weight of the disc was also not equated. Nor were the calutions of the OD and ID of the disc in relation to the drives and power source.

Thus, you really can't blow apart Lazar just yet.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #218 on: October 03, 2007, 02:22:50 pm »

MD, do you have any information on the robotics of of our spider-bots?

Kaos, I know it's alot of very detailed and lengthy doing, but I would love to see a full color version of several pictures in-stages about the construction of this project. Any thoughts?
Report Spam   Logged

KaosMonst3r

« Reply #219 on: October 03, 2007, 03:15:40 pm »

Ok so maybe i need some heavy reading to catch up but i'll eventually start chewing what i bit off

but for now consider the uses of this tech and modified versions of it

http://bioinformatics.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/22/22/2819?hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=&FIRSTINDEX=0&maxtoshow=&HITS=10&fulltext=augur&searchid=1&resourcetype=HWCIT

could come in handy for repair of nanobots and human tissue given the proper tweaking.

why not take the needed dna for a vaccine then use the same technology to make the virus more useful to mankind.

but then i even ask myself how would the ecosystem react to it's own natural way of killing things to control the speciese contained whithin it if we take this responsibilty from nature?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 03:55:25 pm by KaosMonst3r » Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #220 on: October 03, 2007, 04:16:02 pm »

Building and controlling a team of nanobots to seek and destroy infected tissue within a simulated terminally ill patient, a University of Houston computer science student and his teammate have advanced to the 2005 Microsoft Imagine Cup world semifinals.

With two consecutive wins so far, Jonathan Dowdall, a UH graduate student, and Mike Hall, his collaborator, have advanced to round three of four in the visual gaming category with their Team ContAInment, the "AI" capitalized to represent artificial intelligence. An annual competition, the Microsoft Imagine Cup challenges participants to excel in one of nine IT-related categories and is designed to recognize students who demonstrate excellence in a diverse range of technical and artistic pursuits. According to Microsoft, entries are expected to address the competition theme to "imagine a world where technology dissolves the boundaries between us."

Out of about 2,000 participants in the world qualifying round March 15, Dowdall and Hall tied with eight others for first place, with Team ContAInment being the only U.S. team in that top group. In the national elimination round April 15, they were the top-scoring team in their division. Now, advancing to the third of four rounds, they will compete in the world semifinals May 15. The first two rounds of competition took place online, as will the third, which will narrow the playing field to six teams that will travel to Japan July 27 to compete in the world finals for a grand prize of $8,000.

As visual gaming participants, Team ContAInment had to write an algorithm to build and control a team of nanobots within the simulated human body of a terminally ill patient. The nanobots are injected into the blood stream to locate and collect infected tissue. While attempting to deliver medicine to these sites, the nanobots are attacked by white blood cells in the patient's immune system. For each round of competition, Microsoft adds another challenge, such as a virus that attacks the nanobots.

"The visual gaming challenge is actually a logistics problem that you are solving, and path planning is a big part of it," Dowdall said. "The strategy involves a collaborative multi-agent programming system of nanobots, and you must give them intelligence - the algorithm - so they know how to react in their environment."

To put it very simply, a computer program written by Team ContAInment tells the nanobots to move up, down, left or right or to follow any other variety of instructions in reaction to what they encounter in the simulated environment.

As head software developer for Associate Professor Ioannis Pavlidis' Computational Physiology Laboratory at UH, Dowdall is well prepared for this challenge. Pavlidis has gained a reputation for his work in medical imaging, bioinformatics, robotics, computational biomedicine and biometrics that have various medical applications. Being part of this research group has given Dowdall a solid background in applying computer science to medicine.

"Projects like this where students are given an opportunity to harness their imaginations often provide the type of forum where ideas are born," said John Bear, dean of the UH College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics. "It's great to see ingenuity of this caliber receiving worldwide recognition."

For a related story, see

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/24235.php
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 04:18:00 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #221 on: October 03, 2007, 04:22:25 pm »

Kaos, could you imagine actually turning a virus into something useful that the body could use to destroy cancer cells? Then convert these new cells or sperm cells into stem cells needed for regrowth. All controlled by nanotechnology.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2007, 04:23:57 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

KaosMonst3r

« Reply #222 on: October 03, 2007, 04:30:40 pm »

Actually that's a good idea but i think we should grow the virus instead of harvesting it so as to preserve the way things naturally work with microbes and viruses.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #223 on: October 03, 2007, 07:30:18 pm »

For many of you out there that have pondered the question pertaining to the many forms of advanced space travel, this will shed some insight. Two representatives of mankind came close on evaluating the principles of space travel in their publishing's. First, Bob Lazar is right about element 115 as the primary element that fuels the advanced reactor in off world interstellar spacecraft. Also, in that gravity does play a part in the movement of a craft across vast distances of the universe, but he tends to go astray, when it is proposed gravity is in the form of a wave and is produced on the atomic level within the spacecraft’s reactor. According to his theories, which are covered under mankind’s explanation following this paper, he proposes that gravitational waves emanating from element 115 are amplified and focused at distant points. The greater the amplification, the greater the compression of the nearby fabric of space there is between the point of origin and the destination. His theory concludes, that faster than light space travel is accomplished by closing the distance between two points with amplified gravity waves, which closes the distance between two points. The theory falters, when you have to consider an anchor point in space needs to be established in order to compress linear distances between the initial start point and its destination. How would equilibrium be maintained at the point of origin in relation to nearby cosmic masses, if the craft generates a focused gravitational wave, in what was a balanced local area? Would not the gravitational forces produced within the spacecraft that is responsible for closing the distance between two points, also crush the craft and it’s occupants? Careful scrutiny of this theory reveals flaws. Curves and folds in the fabric of space and time do not exist in the version presented by mankind; there are no shortcuts. Considering Albert Einstein’s work, he is correct in his Unified Field Theory with an explanation of new phenomena. He proposed that there are four primary forces in the universe: a vibrational force, which controls the frequencies of matter and energy, nuclear force, gravity, and its opposite and balancing counterpart, the repulsion force. The vibrational and repulsion forces are new phenomena, and were dismissed by scientists and are still unknown to general science. Both are key elements for movement to occur in exotic spacecraft. His other proposed theory on the curvature of space and that worm holes are a path to other parts of the universe, were given to mankind only to expand the present day concepts of the universe. The point is; we may not be alone.   

The movement of a spacecraft through the cosmos is a multi-step process. Three main steps have to occur in order to achieve travel throughout the universe. Step 1: The creation of an internal gravitational and external repulsion fields to provide gravity and protection of the exterior skin of the ship. Step 2: The ability to engage local gravitational fields emanating from moons, planets and stars. Step 3: Density switching, it is an advanced technology, which can transmute matter and energy to different vibrational levels, allowing access to parallel universes. These steps, none of which to the dismay of mankind involves propulsion. Instead, it is the elimination of an unknown balancing force to gravity, the repulsion force, which is perceived as weightless to mankind when in outer space. The repulsion force, once removed from a craft’s equilibrium as a stationary object, allows the force of gravitational particles flowing towards nearby cosmic objects to attract the spacecraft at speeds approaching the speed of light for the corresponding density level or parallel universe. Our universe exists in 3rd density, the lowest vibrational level among the infinite levels in the universe. The energy source element 115 will be addressed and also the process of how power is produced in the reactor. Plus, how molecular interlacing of the bonds in the metals of spacecraft produce superior strength, seamless access points, and a variable metallic transparency all unusual qualities not seen in general population here on Earth.  The first step is creation of an internal gravitational field that counteracts the G-forces of the cosmic object, usually a moon, planet or star that the spacecraft and its occupants encounters during movement. The artificially produced internal gravitational field, a field that only affects the local internal area of the spacecraft, takes one of two forms, the shape of a spiral galaxy (the natural shape of gravitational fields) or the variant, the shape of a bell. This is why saucers and other forms of spacecraft when allegedly seen mimic those forms. In this closed system, gravity particles are independent from particles outside the field or the spatial area in close proximity of the craft, flowing from all directions in the localized area. The interior particles are attracted to the three gravity-repulsion excitor flow generators below the main floor. This enables the craft to flip in any direction, while the occupants remain locked to the floor. Since the gravitational field is self contained, the direction of all gravity particles within the craft are moving towards the artificially produced center of mass, the neutral point of the three gravity-repulsion generators. All G-Forces due to any maneuver with a local cosmic mass are eliminated. Any occupying mass inside of the craft only encounters the force applied by the internal flow of gravity particles moving towards the gravity-repulsion flow generators. This phenomena is due to an artificially produced field of gravity particles that crowds out the natural gravity particles flowing towards the center of the local cosmic mass, allowing no force to be applied from the natural particles to any internal independent mass located within the craft. It is similar to the gravity felt on Earth, which dictates motion of all mass on or near its surface. Although the Sun’s gravity controls the movement of the Earth’s orbit, this planet’s gravitational force is dominating, overwhelming any gravitational force produced by the Sun. Even though there are two gravitational systems at work, they are independent from each other. Noting that we do not feel the gravitational effects of the Sun on Earth, but its gravitational influence can be seen in subtle tidal movements outside of those caused by our moon. The artificially produced charge, which attracts the gravity particles, is also responsible for the polarity reversal of particles, creating repulsion particles. This is achieved by the stacking of gravity particles continuously flowing towards the charged center. The gravity particles, which have settled at a point of neutrality between their charge and the attracting charge of the generators, are now being pushed by gravity particles following in the rear. Gravity particles at the point of neutrality are now pushed passed it and begins to assimilate the charge of the core. Now the gravity particles once opposite in polarity to the charge of the core, are like charges. As the charge in the particles build, the repulsion force between the particle and core overcomes the containment pressures of the incoming gravity particles stacked on top. With polarity and directional flow reversed, these particles are ejected outwards at a certain speed and field concentration. The result is a crowding of the local spatial area within and around the craft with a field of repulsion particles, deflecting outside gravitational particles from applying a force to the mass of the craft. Repulsion particles build at a predetermined distance (force field) from the spacecraft, which emulates its shape. This is accomplished by distributing a charged field at an equi-distance point from the spacecraft that reverses the gravity particle charge. The key to creating a force field is being able to slow to the conversion of the polarity and charge of the repulsion particles to gravity particles at a predetermined point. The directional flow of the particles reverses back towards the generators, the artificial center of gravity. As repulsion particles build at the field edge it is an exponential rate of change vs. distance that dictates the repulsion or force field’s strength. The field edge overloads with repulsion particles, polarization reversal of the particles occurs to the excess from a charge created by the spacecraft. The longer, the time period it takes for a repulsion particle to change to a gravity particle charge, the greater the repulsion particle builds up at an exponential rate at the edge of the energy field. When in operation, the field completely envelops the craft and the repulsion of matter and energy is in proportion to the field strength. The repulsion particles at the field edge also have another property; they present a razor thin like profile during high-speed movement through atmospheres of cosmic objects. The field edge negates the formation of all sonic booms and frictional heating of the metallic skin by slicing through the atmosphere, by allowing no contact, thus eliminating any buildup of air pressure and heat at the edges of the metallic surface of the spacecraft.

Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #224 on: October 03, 2007, 07:32:08 pm »

More on this complete statement given by Lazar can be found here:
http://www.grantchronicles.com/astro19.htm
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: