Atlantis Online
March 19, 2024, 02:47:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Private Enterprise- To mars

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Enterprise- To mars  (Read 23216 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #450 on: January 07, 2013, 11:08:39 am »

I will do that and thank you Rachel for the support in this... I appreciate it.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #451 on: January 10, 2013, 03:53:15 am »

Next investment, Dragon software and printer ink...  Smiley

Then; attempt a contact with none other then James Cameron.
He and some others are making a company called Planetary Resources and they plan to privately fund mining asteroids. Research it.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 11:59:07 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #452 on: January 12, 2013, 02:23:37 am »

Good luck with James Cameron!  I heard he can be kind of crabby sometimes.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #453 on: January 14, 2013, 04:50:01 pm »

I was browsing the net to see if there was anything on an Exodus that involved space travel......
 Shocked I found something that was interesting in my research.

Created By DR. AHEE ILOTEN AND CAPT. ALEXANDER SKY, to bring awareness to the issue of public space travel, The Galactic Exodus Project will organize and manage all the necessary elements to accomplish our goals. We are a multigenerational mission into the stars.
To long have we wandered awake, but in a dream.
We understand that our days are numbered, and that the earth will be destroyed when the sun's cycle goes supernova. With the news of $10 Trillion being “lost” in 2010 by the Federal Reserve, our researchers followed the money trail offshore and discovered that this led to a conglomerate of private corporate industries working together under what we are calling “The Secret Space Program”. The richest families controlling these private industries are attempting to be the first ones into space to colonize the new world and seed their domination over it. Will these select few be the only ones to seed the universe with their DNA?

What is the mission?

Our mission is to subvert the plans of the top 1%.
We will create our own gene pool made from the most creative, loving, and excellent personality types. You may be one of us already. If you are found through testing and training to be the most genetically suited to multi generational, long term, migration, you can come with us. WE WILL COLONIZE A PLANET WITH VALUES OF LOVE, CREATIVITY, COMMUNICATION, BEAUTY, COMPASSION, SUSTAINABILITY, HEALTH, AND KINDNESS.

What can I do to help?

Pass this on to everyone who can help us! The Galactic Exodus Project, is a multi-generational movement to foster self-sustainable culture focused on living with, and caring for this earth while we prepare for the exodus into space to ultimately colonize 2nd Earth.
Join us and help spread the word. Play "OCCUPY LOVE" at rallies, meetings, and protests.

How can galactic exodus be
possible?

We have stolen the technology from the government and plan to make our own ship, support structure, and exit plan. You are the missing piece to our puzzle. Only you can change the world, only you can make this dream a reality, and only together can we be as one.

Why should we risk our lives and listen to your music?

We have come out into the open for a short time, risking everything, risking our lives to ask you for your help. We are the children of the revolution. A revolution of access to information, a revolution of truth, and a spiritual revolution of love. The time is now, the time is go.

Will your dna be the pinnacle of earthly evolution?

We are looking to train and cultivate individuals and families of quality, for the most exciting adventure of all time. All persons of sound mind, and un-mutated DNA may apply.

If you come with us, it will mean leaving the earth forever. By opting in, you submit to training and testing for you, and your children. If chosen for exodus, a multi generational agreement will be signed. You and your future offspring will be bound to complete the migration and all the sub missions of Project Galactic Exodus.

It is possible, that you would be lucky enough to depart this doomed world, and seed the universe with hope, love, and humanity.

We thank you for your interest and your support.

Capt. Alexander Sky
Commanding officer G.E.P.

Dr. Ahee Iloten R.M.
Director of Alien Technologies

If you have interest in joining our movement, please friend us on FACEBOOK, find our songs on CDBABY and BANDCAMP, visit our blog at theroguemechanica@blogspot.com, BUY OUR MUSIC, and come to a live show!

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1740821/pg1
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 04:51:34 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #454 on: January 15, 2013, 01:04:12 am »

Actually, from what I heard, the sun won't be going supernova for millions of years, and humanity will be extinct by then, most likely. In fact, the currency system will probably collapse long before then and all that money the rich have will be worth nothing.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #455 on: January 15, 2013, 01:31:04 pm »

That is one of the biggest points behind accomplishing all of this....
If we all worked together to make the impossible happen, it can.
A man or woman's worth isn't determined by how much money they have.
It's about what they did to contribute something for the good of all.

Aboard the Exodus, or even on the surface of Eden.
No money means anything. It's about being a part of history and the part you did in creating tomarrow, today.
Philosophically speaking.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 07:00:03 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #456 on: January 16, 2013, 07:09:46 am »

To begin with, I thought of a Buckyball design that could make an awesomely strong self-assembling frame work for a death star sized space station. Now because the plan requires the frame to be as internally stable as the external frame work I would need a design that offers the best of both worlds.

hyperdodecahedron

Animated

Wink At 120 dodecahedra, with 3 to an edge, and 720 pentagons. The 120-cell has 600 vertices and 1200 edges. It is one of the six regular polychora. One can only guess at the structural strength.

The dual of 120 cells is a 600 cell design:
Animated

It is composed of 600 tetrahedra, with 5 to an edge. The 600-cell has 120 vertices and 720 edges.

Note the natural spherical shape that this geometry creates.

This was taken from page 12 of this thread... This is an over all look of how I see the Exodus Space station being designed.
From a 3-d CG model into a modulation of RF and EM frequencies to manipulate the sub atomic structure of matter and more or less telling it to self assemble into this moon sized habitation in space.

Well in a nut shell, it's about some very smart people coming together in secret and activating a quantum computer that they use to manipulate matter... By instructing atoms to self-assemble, the Exodus space station. After it's completion, this very same group does the impossible by committing the single greatest act of kindness ever..... They mine asteroids to generate enough money to free the world's people of all debt, hunger war and disease. More began to enlist and more discoveries lead to the eventual Exodus from Earth. They found an Earth like planet that they named Eden.
There are no fight scenes or battles... Not one shot was fired. We did what was needed to be done and not one of the world's most elite even knew what happened until it did....
It was like a conspiracy carried out by the 99% lol
In the book, I am writing it Backwards.... We are on Eden and I'm showing how all the events lead up to the Exodus AD, the Eden project on Earth, and the construction of Atlantis Prime on the planet Eden...
Bet I will be called a Free Mason? NO... I'm just free minded.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 08:33:10 am by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Lisa Wolfe
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #457 on: January 16, 2013, 10:45:21 pm »

This is a cool image:

You have to love  GIFs!
Report Spam   Logged

If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do. The smallest act of kindness can be the greatest thing in the world.
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #458 on: January 17, 2013, 08:01:27 am »

Smiley I thought so too.... Thank you.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #459 on: January 17, 2013, 07:50:36 pm »

Wink Metallic design....

Support structure model.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 07:54:58 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #460 on: January 19, 2013, 12:24:21 pm »

Smiley As for how this could be done, slight advances can be made to 3D printing techniques that could work in atomic assembly.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #461 on: January 19, 2013, 12:28:50 pm »

Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #462 on: January 19, 2013, 02:51:06 pm »

Grin   Now, for more conformation. Please look at this video and tell me if you think this idea can be done today.

This youtube video is remarkable and shows the method in which I speak of....
The materials needed will come from Asteroids.
Report Spam   Logged

Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #463 on: January 21, 2013, 01:55:31 am »

A man or woman's worth isn't determined by how much money they have.
It's about what they did to contribute something for the good of all.

It isn't determined by that, but this society will try and make you think that, it's all about money!  Ours is a sick society.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #464 on: January 24, 2013, 02:04:07 pm »

Smiley   This is true Rachel, to an extent. Yet, loving yourself and all life is up to us.... Not everyone else. It's all about a choice.
We can conform, or rise above our programming because ours is a free will. Collective consciousness, can be manipulated by a "Virus", of free thought and free form.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 02:05:16 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: