Atlantis Online
March 18, 2024, 11:34:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Private Enterprise- To mars

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Enterprise- To mars  (Read 23174 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #150 on: September 11, 2007, 03:55:36 pm »

Imagine buildings that are contructed to support plant life as well as artistic design.
 Then placing them on an Earth-like planet.

Buildings that erect themselves made of buckyball shaped supports constructed from nano-tubes, and covered in genetically engineered plants. How will technology change our lives in the next 10 years?

If scientists and analysts at the market research firm IDC are proven right, paraplegics will be able to walk thanks to sensors embedded in their legs that will receive directions from a computer.

Doctors will monitor a person's vital signs through a computer that is connected to tiny sensors implanted inside the body.

Buildings made of "nanotubes," or carbon particles that are a thousand times stronger than steel, will withstand virtually any natural disaster.

And the Web will be intelligent enough to give users exactly what they are looking for: no more scouring hundreds of pages on Google.

These are but a few of the predictions made by IDC last week about the technologies of the future, said John Gantz, chief research officer for IDC.

While even IDC admits that some of these concepts are a bit far-fetched -- like molecular-level "nanomachines" that spin cloth, make buildings and manufacture prescription drugs. Other researchers and scientists agree that many of these ideas will eventually materialize.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 04:06:06 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #151 on: September 11, 2007, 04:47:57 pm »

Molecular self-assembly is the assembly of molecules without guidance or management from an outside source.There are two types of self-assembly, intramolecular self-assembly and intermolecular self-assembly. Most often the term molecular self-assembly refers to intermolecular self-assembly, while the intramolecular analog is more commonly called folding.

A hydrogen bond is a special type of attractive interaction (perhaps a variation of a dipole-dipole bond) that exists between an electronegative atom and a hydrogen atom bonded to another electronegative atom. This type of bond always involves a hydrogen atom, thus the name. Hydrogen bonds can occur between molecules (intermolecularly), or within different parts of a single molecule (intramolecularly).[2] The typical hydrogen bond is stronger than van der Waals forces, but weaker than covalent, ionic and metallic bonds.

Intermolecular hydrogen bonding is responsible for the high boiling point of water (100 °C), as opposed to other group 16 hydrides. Intramolecular hydrogen bonding is partly responsible for the secondary, tertiary, and quaternary structures of proteins and nucleic acids.
With this in mind, think of the debris in space. Solar winds, and countless other minerals. It's funny that what most would have considered science-fiction, can be science fact if we apply our collective resourses to achive a singular goal.

The Only Walls Holding Us Back, Are The Ones We build!
 Wink

« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 08:10:58 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #152 on: September 11, 2007, 08:18:53 pm »

Beyond Imagination

Not only are there pieces of man-made debris floating around in space, there are also numerous pieces of useless "junk" on the Moon, Venus, Mars and Phobos (Mars’ only moon). Some of the objects may be considered to be monuments; such as flags and plaques left to inform explorers from other worlds of human civilization. However, many objects are just useless pieces of garbage. Some people believe that all of the objects on these four different worlds should be left alone. If a nuclear war or any other disaster will wipe out humanity, all the objects would be clues of what life was like on earth.

In addition to these two forms of space garbage, yet another exists. Four man-made NASA probes have been sent out to explore lands outside our solar system. Pioneer 10, Pioneer 11, Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 are all currently exploring areas outside our solar system. When these probes were launched in the 1970’s, no plan was designed to bring them back to earth. Their booster rockets are still orbiting the earth aimlessly. They still, to this day continue to travel for no purpose out of this solar system into unexplored space.

Of these three types of space debris, naturally, the one that occurs closest to the earth poses the only major hazard to humans. Debris that orbits the earth can very easily hit space shuttles, space stations and vital man-made satellites. Most of the small pieces of debris are from the explosions of satellites in near-earth orbit. Even debris the size of a thumbtack can be dangerous. If a piece of metal the size of a thumbtack orbits the earth at 17,500 miles per hour and collides with a space shuttle that is moving at the same speed in the opposite direction, a substantial amount of damage can occur. Obviously, even greater damage can occur if the object is larger. In 1989, NASA scientists discovered a cloud of nuclear debris leaking from a Soviet space reactor that was used to power spy satellites. It is very possible that there are other leaking reactors and that their nuclear clouds could be a burden to further space exploration. In addition, the dangers of space walks could increase as even microscopic pieces of debris might puncture a space suit.

Earth-orbiting space debris can also be hazardous when it eventually spirals into the earth’s atmosphere and crashes into its surface. Most small pieces burn up once they hit the atmosphere. However, larger particles can break up and reach the surface of the earth. Three-fourths of all debris that hits the earth lands in one of the oceans and poses no threat to humans (unless it is part if a nuclear powered satellite). In 1978, parts of Cosmos 954 (a Soviet satellite) fell to the earth in northern Canada. That same year, increased activity on the sun’s surface caused the earth’s atmosphere to expand. This caused parts of the US Skylab satellite to fall to the earth in 1979 hitting sections of the Indian Ocean and western Australia. Neither of these regions were highly populated and therefore no humans were harmed. Scientists have estimated that thirty percent of the earth’s surface is land and only one percent of the land is densely populated. Therefore, if a large piece of debris falls to the earth every ten years, serious damage to people would occur within three thousand years. Bad luck could result in serious damage occurring next year. As cities spread, the chances of relevant damage will no doubt increase.

Scientists have acknowledged the problem of space debris for nearly two decades. They have developed methods of tracking the orbit of the debris. The United States Surveillance Center located beneath the Cheyenne Mountains tracks nearly seven thousand bits of space junk. Radio waves are launched from the site and then bounce off pieces of space debris. This enables people on earth to know the exact location and orbit of each object. This helps scientists at NASA choose safe orbits for the upcoming satellites. In June of 1995, the United Nations Committee in the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space met in Vienna, Austria and planned to create mathematical models to locate and chart the paths of all space debris.

Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #153 on: September 11, 2007, 08:38:57 pm »

Why It Can Work!

Astronomical observations and astrophysical theory tell us that the solar system formed by the collapse of a vast molecular cloud. A portion of the cloud collapsed into the primitive Sun surrounded by a disk of gas and dust. Planets, asteroids, and comets formed in this disk. One of the most exciting discoveries made by meteoriticists in NASA's Cosmochemistry Program is that meteorites contain tiny grains that once inhabited the interstellar cloud. These grains, called presolar grains or stardust, are typically only a few micrometers in diameter. They survived cloud collapse and heating in the accretion disk surrounding the nascent Sun. These relicts from stars give us a close-up look at the grains that inhabit interstellar space and offer a highly informative complement to astronomical observations of stars and interstellar clouds. They are minuscule bits of stars available for close study.

Evidence that the grains are presolar comes from the relative abundances of the isotopes of common elements, such as silicon, oxygen, and carbon. The abundances of the isotopes differ from all samples of typical solar system material as found on the planets, asteroids (as sampled by meteorites), and comets. The aberrant isotopic compositions are caused by nuclear reactions in dying and exploding stars. All the isotopes of elements other than hydrogen and helium are synthesized by nuclear reactions in the interiors of stars. The isotopes are expelled into interstellar space by stellar winds or monumental explosions. Many condense into dust grains. These products of the life and death of stars mixed into the cloud from which the Sun developed, forming the raw materials for the solar system. Thus, the solar system is a mixture of materials from countless stars. During the formation of the solar system, most of the material was homogenized, giving the normal solar system isotopic compositions for the elements. A small percentage of grains escaped homogenization, giving us a window into the nature of stellar evolution and interstellar clouds.

Now....

The next generation of materials for magnetic recording media will require i) the design of regular arrays of ferromagnetic nanoparticles with well controlled morphology and behaviour and ii) to physically separate these particles, either by vacuum or by a nonmagnetic material to fully discriminate the bits of information. Other requirements are the chemical stability, the obtention of a definite direction for magnetization, the mecanical stiffness… The growth of carbon nanotubes by a catalytic CVD process requires the presence of nanoscaled transition metals particles (Fe, Co, Ni), which are ferromagnetic. These particles are encapsulated after growth on the top of the nanotubes. Moreover in appropriate deposition conditions they took a very anisotropic shape, and the particle fullfills the nanotube which is a nonmagnetic material. Various other carbon nanostructures can be grown (nanocones, carbon nanofibers, …) depending on the experimental CVD and the metallic dispersion parameters. The magnetic properties of these arrays of Co nanoparticles encapsulated into carbon were investigated by SQUID and MFM. Different magnetic behaviour were evidenced - Superparamagnetic behaviour for small particles (5 à 8 nm) encapsulated into non oriented nanotubes - Strong magnetic anisotropy in the plan of the substrate for nanoparticles (~30 nm) encapsulated at the top of nanocones, due to an exchange coupling between a metallic core and a thin antiferromagnetic CoO external layer. - Strong magnetic anisotropy perpendicular to the plan of the substrate of metallic nanowires (diameter~25 nm and aspect ratio from 1/4 to 1/10), induced by the cork-like shape of the nanoparticles. In this case the coercitive field (750 Oe), the magnetic anisotropy combined with high density (1010particles/cm2) and the weak dipolar interactions evidenced by MFM are very attractive for dense storage media.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 08:48:34 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #154 on: September 12, 2007, 11:58:06 am »

Smiley  QUOTE FROM HereForNow:

I'm actually smiling too. It's really nice to know that I'm not alone. I bet your friends in the "real" world raz you by calling you an alien too I bet.

LOL, Actually even my wife and children think I’m an alien!  When anything extraterrestrial comes up they say my relatives are trying to contact me! 

I like the theme of your creative writing.  I’m not sure it’s marketable to the mainstream public, but I’d surely be a fan!  It would beat some of these “reality” shows.  800 channels to watch and there’s nothing of interest to me besides the History Channel, Discovery Channel, and Science Channel.  But I’ve seen most of what they air already several times.  So I read while the Science Channel is on showing the latest Mars probes.  We need to get these guys going with some better plans!  NASA is shooting for the next trip to the moon in 2020.  And they’re planning to extract oxygen and water from the moon rocks there and live in a tin can that would give my parakeets claustrophobia! Somehow I don’t think this is how the Atlanteans did it.
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #155 on: September 12, 2007, 03:14:36 pm »

Smiley See, we are the same in ways...

In regaurds to how they are planning the mission, I would have to agree with you.
It seems futile for them to survive in such a limited amount of space with all the what if's, and fewer options. They, on the other hand are probably going anyways.  Undecided

Beleive me, if I knew a way to get our plan off the ground. I would spend the next, however many years
at our mission control center working day and night.  Smiley Then again, I did hit the 3 number daily lotto for $50.00.... Yesterday.

I bought chinese food for the family, and put gas in my truck.

Back at the ranch.......
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 09:32:56 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #156 on: September 12, 2007, 09:50:17 pm »

http://www.zyvex.com/nano/

Manufactured products are made from atoms. The properties of those products depend on how those atoms are arranged. If we rearrange the atoms in coal we can make diamond. If we rearrange the atoms in sand (and add a few other trace elements) we can make computer chips. If we rearrange the atoms in dirt, water and air we can make potatoes.
Todays manufacturing methods are very crude at the molecular level. Casting, grinding, milling and even lithography move atoms in great thundering statistical herds. It's like trying to make things out of LEGO blocks with boxing gloves on your hands. Yes, you can push the LEGO blocks into great heaps and pile them up, but you can't really snap them together the way you'd like.

In the future, nanotechnology will let us take off the boxing gloves. We'll be able to snap together the fundamental building blocks of nature easily, inexpensively and in most of the ways permitted by the laws of physics. This will be essential if we are to continue the revolution in computer hardware beyond about the next decade, and will also let us fabricate an entire new generation of products that are cleaner, stronger, lighter, and more precise.

It's worth pointing out that the word "nanotechnology" has become very popular and is used to describe many types of research where the characteristic dimensions are less than about 1,000 nanometers. For example, continued improvements in lithography have resulted in line widths that are less than one micron: this work is often called "nanotechnology." Sub-micron lithography is clearly very valuable (ask anyone who uses a computer!) but it is equally clear that conventional lithography will not let us build semiconductor devices in which individual dopant atoms are located at specific lattice sites. Many of the exponentially improving trends in computer hardware capability have remained steady for the last 50 years. There is fairly widespread belief that these trends are likely to continue for at least another several years, but then conventional lithography starts to reach its limits.

If we are to continue these trends we will have to develop a new manufacturing technology which will let us inexpensively build computer systems with mole quantities of logic elements that are molecular in both size and precision and are interconnected in complex and highly idiosyncratic patterns. Nanotechnology will let us do this.

When it's unclear from the context whether we're using the specific definition of "nanotechnology" (given here) or the broader and more inclusive definition (often used in the literature), we'll use the terms "molecular nanotechnology" or "molecular manufacturing."

« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 09:51:48 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #157 on: September 13, 2007, 10:13:18 pm »

Shocked And we thought we were alone?

Originally posted by cosmicsurfer

"As a result of the Aether Physics Model, the term "Aether" is once again brought into the scientific lexicon as space-time (or more accurately, space-resonance) is shown to include mass, charge, geometrical shapes, and is driven by a massive, dynamic Gforce. The Aether is clearly identified and shown to have an active part in maintaining the existence of the physical Universe.

Differences between the Aether Physics Model and the Standard Model of physics.

1. In the Aether Physics Model charge is always represented as a distributed charge (i.e. coul² instead of coul)

2. All subatomic particles are seen just as experiment and mathematics presents them, as primary angular momentum (two-dimensional matter); not as solid particles and not as waves. This eliminates wave/particle duality.

3. The photon in the Aether Physics Model is essentially an outward expanding electron and not a point particle. The outward expansion causes the photon to lose the electrostatic charge but retain its electromagnetic charge. The photon moves at the speed of light, thus causing the photon to appear as though it were in free fall and massless.

4. In the Aether Physics Model the electron and proton have two types of charge, electrostatic and electromagnetic. The electrostatic charge has a spherical angle and the electromagnetic charge has a steradian angle. The neutron and photon also have electromagnetic charge, but the neutron has a null electrostatic charge and the photon has no electrostatic charge.

5. The structure of the Aether is such that it appears there are two toroids spinning in opposite directions, which contributes to the structure of subatomic particles and atoms. This configuration allows for half-spin electromagnetic charges, which cover 360 degrees of arc. The half-spin, steradian electromagnetic charges of subatomic particles are attracted together according to the strong force law, which is similar to Coulomb's electrostatic force law.

6. In the APM the mass and electromagnetic properties of all subatomic particles always have the exact same mass to electromagnetic charge ratio. Even the Aether has the same mass to electromagnetic charge ratio.

7. In the Aether Physics Model, Aether (space-resonance) is seen as an essential component of reality. All physical matter exists within space-resonance and this space-resonance is dynamic, not lifeless or static.

8. The Aether Physics Model has a mathematically correct Unified Force Theory, the Standard Model does not.

9. The APM also acknowledges a conductance constant for free space, the Standard Model does not. This conductance constant is essential to understanding the true nature of the Quantum realm as it is directly responsible for producing electromagnetic charge.

10. The Aether Physics Model explains General Relativity Theory in terms of the electrostatic charge of the Aether and the strong charge of matter.

e² = 8pi * a * e.emax²

This replaces Albert Einstein's explanation as the equality between the space-time curvature tensor and the mass-energy tensor:

G = 8pi * T

Not only does the APM explanation explain why light bends around massive objects, but it also explains plasma physics."

http://www.quantumaetherdynamics.com/

There are four commonly known, fundamental dimensions; mass, charge, length, and frequency. Quantum matter has only two dimensions of length, that is, it only has surface characteristic. There is no quantum matter that is solid. It is the distance between surfaces that provide the third dimension of length producing “solid matter” as we perceive it at the macro level of existence.

We perceive time as normal and frequency as the reciprocal because subatomic onta move only in the forward dimension of time. In reality, the onta are acting like “time diodes”. What we really see is a pulsed forward motion of time, not unlike a rectified AC current produces pulsed DC current. Since all subatomic matter beats to the same pulse in forward time, time appears as linear to our perception.

Visualizing the forward and backward time, it is possible to see how time and space are curved such that distributed frequency appears as spherical and space appears as a loxodrome. But once again, this geometry can only be seen from beyond the material world (such as being visualized in our mind through meditation.) When the material world is viewed from within the material world, i.e. from the body’s senses, then we are viewing from half-spin perspective and see only three dimensions of space and one dimension of pulsed, linear time (normally called 4D reality.)

The presentation of time and space in terms of curvature implies that curved geometry is inherent to Aether. In the Aether Physics Model, the curved geometry of Aether is presented as a function of frequency squared. Frequency squared resolves to a sphere with a surface constant of 4p.  In this sense, the spherical constant could be considered a “fifth dimension” in addition to mass, charge, length, and frequency.

When expressed in cgs units, permeability, permittivity, conductance, and rotating magnetic field (Aether unit) are expressed solely in terms of the 4p spherical constant and the speed of light. So it is shown that Aether is a function of curvature and motion, much like the ancient philosophers taught.

Not only can it be seen that the Aether is a function of spherical geometry and the speed of light, but the fact that charge can be expressed entirely in terms of the other three dimensions shows that charge is indeed a derived dimension. Strong charge is equal to angular momentum times Aether conductance.

The strong charge has half-spin, as the angular momentum that produces strong charge can only move in forward moving time. In order to convert strong charge steradian geometry to electrostatic spherical geometry, the strong charge must be multiplied by 4p. And since the elementary charge comes from a 1-spin Aether sphere, 2 must multiply the half-spin strong charge in order to be equal in spin to the elementary charge.

The fine structure constant is the proportion by which the strong charge must be multiplied in order to bring the elementary charge sphere and equivalent strong charge sphere into unity. So it can be seen that there is another conservation law of physics, it is the conservation of charge geometry.

The rotating magnetic field is not just a single magnetic field spinning in one direction. It is a bi-directional spin composed of two toroidal shaped electromagnetic charges spinning adjacent to each other, but in opposite directions.  In the two-spin version of rotating magnetic field, it is also oscillating between forward and backward time.

There are two manifestations of the rotating magnetic field. There is the two-spin manifestation, which is the full Aether unit and has the geometrical constant of 16p2. Then there is the one-spin manifestation of rotating magnetic field, which applies when two onn bind together. One spin rotating magnetic field has a geometrical constant equal to the toroidal onn (4p2) times 2, because there are two oppositely spinning onta in a binding.

The bi-directional spinning toroids component of the equation are equal to the quantum measurement unit of double cardioid. The mass to strong charge ratio of the onn is the source of electromagnetism. The rotating magnetic field unit is therefore described as an electromagnetic double cardioidal spin, or rotating magnetic field."

http://www.16pi2.com/chapter_5_secrets_of_the_aether.htm

Wow, a lot to think about in this short review.  First off, what first comes to mind is that someone else also has come to the same conclusion in regards to a two way flow of time.  Secondly, if there is a two way flow of time then how do large scale "mediums" fit into such a paradigm?  Fortunately, MM has the edge in defining CG and MI geometries as a first approximation that certainly takes this relationship beyond the speed of light. In this case of a dual time nature, the mediums would move in opposite directions and have polarity.  So, then the next step is that such a medium flow must then demodulate into lower frequencies that maintain forward and reverse angular momentum, the regeneration of matter and antimatter, and gravity and antigravity.  Obviously, we only see the effects of forward time, gravity, and only in rare circumstances do we see antigravity, levitation, cold energy, and other time dilation related effects.  Why? If we finally can understand and answer correctly that question, then we will resolve many issues in physics and evolve our science and this civilization to an advanced technological level that would accelerate the FTL exploration of our universe.

John
Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

« Reply #158 on: September 14, 2007, 02:33:46 pm »

Smiley  I’d head that the Aether idea was making a comeback from the 19th century.  Darwin too, is under attack as well after 100 years of clinging to a belief that does not have one shred of evidence.  The pendulum swings the other way, huh?
But I doubt you’ll see Darwin or Quantum mechanics disappearing from the college textbooks anytime soon.  It takes more than better theory that explains what the old one doesn’t.  You have to prove the old theory wrong first, and then present the new theory.  It’s kind of like science’s royal throne.  The old king has to die first!  LOL.

I’ll have to digest this for a while.  Too much thinking at one time, gives me a headache.  That’s a big chuck of information.  I’ll have too pick on it for a while, LOL. 
 Wink
Report Spam   Logged

DDDnD3D

« Reply #159 on: September 15, 2007, 05:33:35 am »

*** ODDBALL IAPETUS *** the Front cover of "Science News" weekly . . . Aug. 18 2007 . . . Vol. 172, #7 . . . pg. 104-106    www.sciencenews.org                    . . ."a well preserved relic from the early days of the solar system," . . . "may be the Rosetta stone of the outer solar system," says Dennis Matson of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) in Pasadena, Calif.       *DDn***   c.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #160 on: September 15, 2007, 11:24:15 am »

You know, it's funny that all of this information is surfacing like it is.
Once upon a time, I was debating theories with so called experts on thermodynamics in the myth busters forum. They indirectly called me a quack and told me that some of these ideas were outside of the reality limits. I replied and told them, "Reality is only what we can explain using our sences, and most of what we need to know is outside of those abilities to understand for now. The reason you say it won't work is because others think so"....

Here it is 6 years later, and Adam and Jamie were wrong...  Grin
It's about time to see what types of clean, green energies can be produced using the theories we've all had and make it happen. Even if it is for ourselves to explore, for the sake of heating and lighting our own homes.

Networking our collective ideas, have already lead to greater posibilities then any of us could have imagined. Meaning what we won't see on TV or in magazines.
Thank you D3D...

Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #161 on: September 15, 2007, 11:35:42 am »

I’ll have to digest this for a while.  Too much thinking at one time, gives me a headache.  That’s a big chunk of information.  I’ll have too pick on it for a while, LOL.

I posted as an example of other factors we can research in molecular nanotechnology, manipulation, refinement, and practical usage. As we discussed way earlier on, we could try taking on different sections of this plan to examine. One could be working on propultion, and still another working on habitat, and life-support.

P.S. Here is a top classified photo of a section on Mars. Please check URL for source;

Glass Tunnels, and what looks like deep gouges.

Other anomalies include this golf ball shaped object inside of a crater.
What is it? And, how can you explain it being naturally created?

« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 07:49:03 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #162 on: September 16, 2007, 07:54:50 pm »

The primary purpose of a mission created by our private enterprise would be comprised of discovering once and for all what these and other anomalies might actually be. Entire, groups of scientist could actually go and land near many of these anomalies to find out just what it is, and how it may have came to be.

Look at these images from a bigger picture.
I'm sure after many skeptical eyes have veiwed these photos, that a sence of awe became the primary expression on their faces. These anomalies have been reveiwed over and over again and no explanation has been offered. Not even one about them being naturally created. Hmmmm

I welcome any of you to really examine the pictures with a skeptical eye. I am still really struggling to find an explanation as to how these things could have been created naturally, and I have yet to find that information anywhere. LOL
This is one of the reasons that makes going to Mars so important to Me. I would love to stand face to face with even one of these anomalies and see it up close to discover what these photos are showing us. Getting back the focas of this mission. It's easy to see why Mars has captured the imaginations of so many.

After looking at miles of these strange structures, going to Mars should be the motivation for a very ambitious plan about how we're going to get there. I have all reason to suspect that "Our" collective plan for going to Mars is very feisible. Now, it a matter of getting it done.
BTW, I am asking all of you to atleast remain open minded to the possible outcome of atleast trying.
Think about that for a moment and then reveiw the evidence closely. We now have what it takes technologically to bring to life, our Traveling space station. I feel it is something that might be worth pursuing once we can figure out funding.

If any may have any suggestions about this section, or even comments about the photos. I welcome any input about what we might be looking at. The first ever interplanetary space station is sure to be a first of alot things in it's maiden voyage to Mars. We just have to be persistent in making the dream, a reality and it can succeed. Even NASA at the point of start-up is welcome to join forces, as long as the Goverments of the world will not be involved in it's construction or any phase of it's existence. The NASA of old was a private enterprise at one time too. They have proved to the world over that a trip to Mars is hard but not impossible. Think it over folks!

Here is that website that these wonderful photos came from:
http://www.geocities.com/photon9999/grandcentral.htm

Other anomalies are discribed and shown within.....    Smiley
See you all tomarrow!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 08:37:47 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

« Reply #163 on: September 17, 2007, 01:49:54 pm »

Smiley  Glass Tunnels?  These strange formations remind me of worms.  They don’t look geological or man made.  They look biological.  OMG they remind me of those giant worm like things in “Tremors” staring Kevin Bacon, LOL! 

Is it possible that these are fossilized sea worms of some kind that were on the bottom of a Martian Sea or ocean that has long since disappeared?   Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #164 on: September 17, 2007, 03:16:08 pm »

Smiley  Glass Tunnels?  These strange formations remind me of worms.  They don’t look geological or man made.  They look biological.  OMG they remind me of those giant worm like things in “Tremors” staring Kevin Bacon, LOL! 

Is it possible that these are fossilized sea worms of some kind that were on the bottom of a Martian Sea or ocean that has long since disappeared?   Roll Eyes

Well I would imagine that these worms being miles long as these glass tunnels are, would more then likely be the reason we don't see anything else alive on the surface. LOL  Smiley
However, the idea of biological formations is no less interesting. In fact, the would be the cat's butt in a manner of speaking if that is one of the possibilities. In this case, I'm guessing on it being caused by extreme heat from impacts that cooled quickly, if not suddenly. Kinda like the green glass of Egypt, accept ours looks kinda clear, with a smoky black tint.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 06:09:55 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: