Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 05:51:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Private Enterprise- To mars

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Enterprise- To mars  (Read 25307 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #255 on: October 13, 2007, 01:05:50 pm »

She definitely did that for me. That movie aired on ABC for the first time and only made all the more interested in paranormal research/investigation. Then I stumbled on to how every time the truth slips out about anything, it is never seen or heard again. This only made me all the more interested.

Finally I actually got go ghost hunting. I went on a few investigations with others who have interests.
This was a little too intense though. It took one really bad experience for me to understand that some things are better left unknown. Astral projections, is a really good subject and I love discussing it. However, after learning the hard way that the super-natural can hurt you. I prefer to stay embodied, with all my physical senses remaining my own.

Listening to a womens voice change to a mans voice and suddenly being attacked is usually where most people draw the line.  Smiley I heard the recording and saw the video of this experience and it was enough to
keep me on the research side of the fence.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 01:09:51 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: