Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 08:09:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Private Enterprise- To mars

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Enterprise- To mars  (Read 23651 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #150 on: September 17, 2007, 03:16:08 pm »

Smiley  Glass Tunnels?  These strange formations remind me of worms.  They don’t look geological or man made.  They look biological.  OMG they remind me of those giant worm like things in “Tremors” staring Kevin Bacon, LOL! 

Is it possible that these are fossilized sea worms of some kind that were on the bottom of a Martian Sea or ocean that has long since disappeared?   Roll Eyes

Well I would imagine that these worms being miles long as these glass tunnels are, would more then likely be the reason we don't see anything else alive on the surface. LOL  Smiley
However, the idea of biological formations is no less interesting. In fact, the would be the cat's butt in a manner of speaking if that is one of the possibilities. In this case, I'm guessing on it being caused by extreme heat from impacts that cooled quickly, if not suddenly. Kinda like the green glass of Egypt, accept ours looks kinda clear, with a smoky black tint.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2007, 06:09:55 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: