Atlantis Online
March 18, 2024, 10:17:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Private Enterprise- To mars

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Enterprise- To mars  (Read 23158 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2007, 04:00:39 pm »

Smiley 
Silver possesses natural antibacterial qualities that are strengthened at the nanoscale,

And we use gold in all our circuits.  Maybe this is why gold and silver have been the most valued metals since time immorable.   Wink

Now with that in mind, think of the many different things we could be doing for living.  Wink
I love to build homes and run cnc lathe. However, I have always wanted to learn more about what it really takes to put something in space. This thread if anything, may yet teach us something about what it would actually take.
I'm hoping anyway. Besides, I haven't seen any other international plans to do anything besides **** our planet of it's human element. One of the reasons I think this is so interesting is because of how possible it may actually be to really do it.

I surely couldn't fund something like this. Yet if someone out there does have the means to it, then I would encourage them to atleast consider our collective input on this whole thing. Mean time, I will see what else would be required to begin a private enterprise commited to getting to Mars. As well as staying on topic!
 Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: