Atlantis Online
March 18, 2024, 11:30:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Private Enterprise- To mars

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Enterprise- To mars  (Read 23172 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2007, 12:26:31 pm »

One of my daughters could have been a rocket scientist or a brain surgeon because she is highly intelligent.  Altho we couldn't afford to send her to univesity, she did absolutely nothing to help herself.  After she was married, her husband offered to send her to university and she declined.  Too much trouble.
Basically, our society has bred laziness.  Mommie has to drive the kids everywhere or they won't go.  That same daughter wanted to take figure skating lessons, but she wouldn't walk to the skating rink.  Had there been a David Bowie concert, she'd have been the first one there!
Both girls have told me that they hated it when they came home from school and saw me scrubbing the floors on my hands and knees and standing for hours with a wringer washing machine doing the laundry.  I couldn' believe it.  I LOVED doing those things.  They felt sorry for me!!!!

So - it's a mind set I guess.  There will be those that WILL study and learn and develop terra forming on mars, and there will be those that want to be the first ones there to get in on the ground floor and supposedly make a fortune.  New frontiers and all that.

It all goes back to the Illuminati's liberalism and how they seek to destroy America.

Keep dumbing the kids down generation after generation for the purpose of total control. 

Think of the 60's and 70's icon Adam West as Batman versus today where you have Vin Diesel as Riddick or XXX.   Icons used to be smart, energetic, ambitious and you could learn from them.  Now they are a bunch of user-schmucks who can barely get out a full sentence.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: