Atlantis Online
March 19, 2024, 04:51:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Private Enterprise- To mars

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Enterprise- To mars  (Read 23240 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 12:10:07 am »

Sitchin is right about the Martian layover for the Anunnakis, however this Martian Holocaust happened recently in the last 10,000 years or so.

Interesting - that Atlantis supposedly sunk about10,000 years ago too.

For what it's worth, I really find Hoagland's site informative and logical.  I was just there reading a few things, and I find he thinks very much like I do on a lot of subjects.  I'm no where near as educated as he is, but the logic train just keeps on chugging and the conclusions he makes, I have arrived at also.  I admit, I jump rather quickly whereas he explains everything in great detail.  Thank goodness for people like him who ARE educated and can think for themselves. 

I keep telling my husband that there are ancient flying machines buried in the sands of Egypt and we'll find them one day (he of course, laughs at me) but just now I was reading on Hoagland's site where he thinks the same thing.  Thoth supposedly buried his under the Sphinx, so why couldn't others be buried out there somewhere as well?  When I first saw those pictures in the tomb at Abydos depicting "flying machines", I immediately thought they must have been something that was considered sacred or "of the gods" else why would it be in a tomb?  Especially a tomb that was built so perfectly.  I thought that the artist had either seen the actual vehicles or definitely saw clear drawings of them.  Maybe Seti did find them buried and built his tomb over top of them.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 12:23:09 am by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: