Atlantis Online
March 19, 2024, 03:53:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Private Enterprise- To mars

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Enterprise- To mars  (Read 23229 times)
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2007, 06:56:41 pm »

IT WAS EROS URIDES, the real Martian behind the scenes, who dictated the contents of this book through the medium to Mr. [J. L.] Kennon. It was further stated that "The medium was held in trance for short periods only, as the medium must necessarily experience the atmosphere of Mars which is more rarified than that of your Earth." Writes also that the medium seemed to have some difficulty, and at first pain in breathing while in the trance condition. Mr. Kennon also wrote in his foreword of the original book that it was not until January 4, 1920, it was decided to write the book in which the Planet Mars, its people, its form of government, its Art, Industries, Philosophy of life, etc. would for the first time in the history of this world be given.

This is from a little book called The Planet Mars and It's Inhabitants.  It's quite a fun read, and personally, I think it's totally logical that an enlightened society lived this way.  I have quoted before from this article regarding the "power towers".  From the description, they put me in mind of Tesla's Towers, as well as the towers in the background on the right hand side of the Mosaic that was found recently under the ancient baths in Rome.

On one occasion a short time after the chapter dealing with the transmission of Electro-magnetic energy by wireless was received, I was shown two immense towers on the planet which are used for the purpose of distributing power throughout the planet. The two towers were very close together, probably 100 yards apart and 100 feet high. They resembled two immense round smoke-stacks, such as are common in our factory districts. The tops of the towers were surmounted by oval caps, transparent as if made from glass, and protected by a system of grill work. While I was intently observing the towers there occurred a blinding flash of light simultaneously from the two oval caps. The surrounding country was covered with high trees, and it was impossible for me to observe the base of the two structures.
  Last paragraph, chapter 7.
Tesla's Tower:

Mosaic found in Rome under Trajan's Baths (I think)

Artist's rendition of Mosaic:

http://squarecircles.com/books/onlinebooks/otherworlds/mars/planetmars.htm#1.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 12:59:07 am by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: