Atlantis Online
October 23, 2019, 01:33:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Private Enterprise- To mars

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Private Enterprise- To mars  (Read 6775 times)
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« on: August 13, 2007, 03:20:49 pm »

Smiley  According to Dr. Courtney Brown author of "Cosmic Voyage" , Mars was once a habitabe planet, but lost it’s atmosphere in a near collision with an asteriod that created a “ripple effect” in the atmosphere.  As he describes it, the near miss caused a back and forth wave like motion in the atmosphere, that eventually depleted the already thin atmoshpere and eventually destroyed the life on that planet.  Not to be worried however, because the “grey aliens” came to the rescue of the “martians” (who were humaniod and looked much like us only more pale), and some of them live underground on Mars, while others live inside a mountain in New Mexio. 

Dr. Brown is of course the famous remote viewing expert. But I’m not sure that his information has lent more credibility to that “science” as he’s called it.  I’m not trying to be scarcastic, and I’m not saying he’s right or wrong, either.  Truth is usually stranger than fiction, and I for one believe that the “Face On Mars” is not just a trick of “light and shadow” and that there is indeed a government coverup on the factual images of Cydonia. 

One thing is for sure.  Mars is not exactly a “Plam Beach” today.  But there sure seems to be a renewed interest in getting a manned mission to mars again.  I thought NASA has declared that there was no need to risk peoples lives on “manned missions?”  Just exactly what changed their minds I wonder?  Seems to me it changed shortly after they released the new pictures of the “Face On Mars” that showed it was a natural formation.  Someone correct me if I’m wrong here. 
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: