Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 06:20:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Not that one is, but that whereby Is, is.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not that one is, but that whereby Is, is.  (Read 662 times)
Enigcom

Eyes that saw...Ancient Past

« on: August 10, 2010, 09:58:32 pm »

Deep within the mind of all humans lives a desire for recognition of one's own existence and power.  In order to fulfill this desire, humanity strives for recognition and maintaining constancy by using physical tools held within himself (such as personality) and those tools that are external to himself such as clothing, automobiles or megalithic stonework.  We actually leverage all physical aspects for power and control in every event of our lives. An example is how we leverage our bodies in water to swim in an environment that is a little different from our usual atmospheric abode. We also use tools when we swim like fins and air tanks – tools outside our body’s natural onboard means of motivation in a physical state. So the continuously active mind of humanity utilizes many tools so we may move through the sequences of events that fill our lives.

The leveraging process is one of moving thought in a traveling forum – the human body.  This method of existence manifests into an act designed for power and hopes of control over the Other or anything outside the body.  In essence one could say that all existence is wrapped up in two things…Me and the Other. The Me (you), views all outside or external entities or material objects as the Other.  Put simply -- there is Me (you) and there is the Other.  To the Me, all outside persons, things, whatever -- represent the Other.  The Me competes with the Other for power and control within the realm of Lawful-existence or what some call the Essence of Being (Laws of Physics or Nature).

The Essence is also considered the Universe that we observe outside of our minds. From the spark of our mentality through the senses of our body we seek data.  Our mind is where the Me and the data of the Other reside in a quantum or coherent existence programmed with the laws and forces that leverage or move us by its own making.  Some call this realm God.  No matter how you term this inexplicable being or state of existence, you are here taking part in a drama that no one person can explain fully.  You, the Me, really do not know if the Other really exists, but if its information does not exist, do you exist?  Without the Other, would you have the data or signals to communicate back to yourself in feedback form, that you truly exist? Most say you would not be even though the potential might be present to some degree. The animation occurs via the mind and feedback of the data.

The Void is the ultimate unknowable it may be non-existence or the potential of animation held within a vacuum.  You will never know the meaning of the Void as the Me or the person you assume you are in existence.  The self-oriented (read selfish) being or person can not know the Void, for it is deep, dark and undetectable unless one seeks a relationship with the Other.  Selfish persons who desire recognition are really looking for reinforcement that they exist but think the other is there to serve them.  Selfishness causes non-learning and pushes us closer to the edge of the Void.  Without attention from the Other, we have no worldly data to feedback on the reality of our existence.  The only way we can ever learn our way in the universe is to become unselfish and reach out to the Other to learn from all facets and points of information.  To join the Other is to become unselfish.  This is what some call Love.  To Love the Other as we Love the Me is to gain knowledge on the Essence and the Void.  The more we share knowledge with the Other, the more we see of life.  An unselfish person soon learns that he is the sum total of information on the Other.

Leveraging for Power in life means that the Me will use Brutality, Affluence, Religious conviction, Wisdom, Attraction, or Love to gain control over the Other, or seek recognition from the Other. Tied to the seeking of recognition is the act of trying to achieve worth or be worthy of some outside source capable of judging for worth. Achieving worth may be in the eye of the person who seeks recognition. Worth is often times an illusion to the world and the Me. It can be a false sense of achievement. Many who leverage for power and control broadcast to the world a false vision of their worth thinking they can bluff their way into receiving powerful recognition and therefore more worth to their being.

There is really only one selfless means of communicating with the Other.  It is Love or coherency with the Other.  All other means are elements that invoke the ancient law of consequence.  The law of consequence is also known as the law of cause and effect...what goes around, comes around.  Because the law of consequence is leveraged into existence by selfish acts by the Me for his/her own gain (in effect saying that the Other does not exist therefore negating the Me's own existence). 

Look into the eye of the Other and you will see the mirror of the self.  No person exists beyond the data of his/her own senses.  Without the feedback of the other's activities, there would be no data to see, hear, taste, smell, touch or examine with the brain or the sixth sense.  The seventh sense is intuition, which few beings develop unless they are unselfish and understand the power of the law of consequences.  In your mind dances all the data of the Other.  Without the knowledge gained of the outside world, you would be nothing.  You are what you learn.  You are an accumulation of all your life experiences.  Your are the Other replicated by leveraged experiences reinforced over and over again.  Wisdom is gained when you learn to Love the Other and Life becomes a Passion for harmony and continued becoming.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Enigcom

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 08:26:07 am »

An Example of how we have been suppressed is the ancient evidence that our ancestors were highly advanced and mostly destroyed 12,900 years ago when the Carolina Bays Catastrophe took place to end the so-called Ice Age.

Machu Picchu in Peru holds a tremendous secret that few can see. Yet, it is readily apparent in most photographs of the site. Yahoo the site and you can see the photos of the stone work. Can you see what it is??? Think purposeful and 3-dimensional puzzel. The laying of the stones are impossible for ancient man to accomplish unless they were more advanced in engineering than we were some 50 years ago! Unless they already had Brown's Gas, they could not have created this facade. It would also have required laser and computer backup to do prelininary requirements for future stones. Overunity might have been known back then and then was 12,900 years ago or the engineers have visited Earth in the years since. Keyword plyability, was needed in order to "lock" these stones due to the potentiality of earthquakes. The Inca, did not put the base stones down but they did put little stones on top of the highly engineered bases. When the Spanish built their churches on top of the base stones, the earthquakes destroyed them but the old stones still stood easily. Meaning, the ancients were highly advanced.
Report Spam   Logged
Enigcom

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 08:27:13 am »

Something changed the Earth...This is what I think it was...

AND JOMON SAID: “12,900 years ago, when I was in my youth, my father and I witnessed the first incoming shards of a massive comet called Dragone. It appeared as a feathered serpent as its first splintered pieces came slithering into our sector of the universe. As we stood in awe knowing that we must seek safety we also knew that our time on Earth was about to be transformed by an act that would send massive tsunamis and earthquakes across the entire planet. We had already set up an outpost for our research team of geneticists in what is now biru or Peru in a place held in solid unmovable stone. We would weather the onslaught of this massive comet in the seclusion of these strong mountains. You call it Machu Picchu. We were prepared but the rest of the planet was caught by surprise. We would face starting over. A highly advanced civilization was about to gear up for catastrophe.”
Report Spam   Logged
Enigcom

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 01:35:26 pm »

Subconsciously the truth is always present for the seeker of Truth.  He is involved in the power of knowing the "Other" which usually amounts to finding love.  The seeker knows that the inner being must be awakened and that involves putting away the noise of the illusion.  Looking past the self and bringing the empowerment of LOVE to our future generations just might re-establish how learning should be structured...in truth.  Our humanity will never survive otherwise.

In his book, The Seat of the Soul, Gary Zukav saw how humanity nullifies its potential positive power by playing upon the dynamics of the split between love and fear.  He states as follows:

“The human emotional system can be broken down into roughly two elements: fear and love.  Love is of the soul.    Fear is of the personality.  The illusion of each personality is generated by and sustained by the emotions that follow fear, such as anger, rage, vengefulness, hatred, jealousy or envy, loneliness spite, sorrow, despair, grief, regret, greed, lust, arrogance, alienation, self-pity, lethargy, guilt, resentment, and feelings of inferiority and superiority.  Emotions such as these lead to corresponding behaviors, such as selfishness -- toward people and animals and the Earth and the kingdoms of the Earth--and using others in the many ways that humans use one another... commercial, sexually, emotionally...and lying, manipulation, violence, brutality, impatience, ridicule, and judgment."

Zukav, also wrote The Dancing Wu Li Masters, a book that has made many seekers of knowledge start the pathway to a higher playing field of awareness.  Why is the philosophy and tradition of the above not a part of our public educational offering.  All knowledge should be in the offing for the sake of an advanced civilization...religion included.  We should have the freedom to teach, especially the above because it is indeed what brought us to this point in history.

Freud verses Jung brings us to a study of positive and negative results of being. Is selfishness positive or negative?

Narcissistic theorist and their findings are usually targeted to your “rights” and your feelings about existence within our national experience of liberty.  Notice the word “your.”  Most of the psychology used to back up the politically correct (P C) strategy utilized most by the liberally-oriented factions of our democracy are based on “Freudian” Psychology. (Sigmund Freud, 1856-1939, was the founder of Psychoanalytic movement). Freud’s influence via his theories of neuroses and leveraging via sexuality (normal and abnormal) gradually gained favor among the politically minded and intellectual elite because of its power to mentally manipulate and interface with the human psyche.   His works, such as Civilization and its Discontents, (1930) had immense impact on the modern strategy of social engineering via politically correct propaganda.

Freud’s audacity of leveraging sex into the open gave extroverts just the tools they needed for their social reinforcement.  Now his socially accepted theory seems to reinforce the self-aspects rather than living with society through Love (though they have attempted to destroy the meaning of that word too).

Freud’s theories break down the linkage between the “me”(self) and the “object” (other - all of life outside, the “me”) perception of being.  With today’s emphasis on me-ism, self-esteem, self-realization self-actualization and the emotional/feeling paradigm that is currently a topic of conversation, our nation faces the prospects of total division through narcissistic elitism.  Now lawyers are aligning with the psychoanalytic movement and making new laws as they collude their way into higher and higher government positions. 

With every person out for themselves, what hope is there for a nation of people to face financial hardship and emotional challenge by accepting responsibility for their government, themselves and their families?  Without social character and morals, a nation dies.  In view of the programming we are getting on the propaganda machine (the national media elite), is it any wonder why gangs, crime, drugs, graft, divorce, child abuse, and on and on...is it any wonder, why our national character needs a new point-of-view?

Danah Zohar, in her book The Quantum Self, reflects on the power of narcissism as built upon by Freudian Psychology and how it can destroy human psyche if inculcated into a reason for behavior.  This foray into liberal thinking (victimization) seems to sidetrack a being’s positive pathway toward human development.  She suggests that the liberalism which saw its amplification in the 1960s was and is a result of the Freudian instruction and theory of being, found so prevalent at most major universities then and now. 

Zohar states that: “The consequent selfishness, shallowness, alienation, and downright unhappiness of all these cosseted individuals (1960s self-awareness movement) are familiar concerns to many of us in our daily lines.  The sad irony here is that in a culture that lays so much stress on the individual, his own sense of personal worth and power is so diminished.  As many psychologists have noted, narcissism is more about self-hatred than self-love, and is commonly associated with feelings of emptiness, worthlessness, personal disintegration, and pent-up rage.  These symptoms are the source of a great deal of social tension and personal pain, and have generated a whole popular literature that includes books like Lasch’s THE CULTUURE OF NARCISSISM and more recently, Allan Bloom’s THE CLOSING OF THE AMERICAN MIND.  Both describe in graphic detail the side effects of too much emphasis on what I would call the particle (as opposed to wave - physics) side of our being.”

Zohar’s words then take us into a direction that humanity could have embraced rather than the Freudian way, with the theories of Freud’s colleague, Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961).  The great Swiss psychiatrist’s works seem to not only comprehend Freud’s theories but also go beyond and then back to the ancient traditions as well.  Jung’s works in analytic psychology included the total being and his/her relationship to the universe.  His studies of consciousness and spirituality reminds me of the work of the ancient Bodhisattva (he, who has attained the All), the Buddha-Gautama.  In the same vein, his work also parallels the fresh new ideas of today’s modern physicists.  Jung even predicted that nuclear physics and consciousness would someday merge in a kind of transcendental discipline not unlike Danah Zohar’s more recent theories of the quantum self.  Jung, and later Zohar, saw the relationships between psyche and its influence on matter—“for how otherwise could it (mind) move (leverage) matter?”

Is Quantum Psychology – A Coherent Theory of Being? Danah Zohar, F. David Peat, -- plus many other awakening scientists of the present reality are perhaps on to discovering the crux of human existence by focusing on the “light” of quantum mechanical processes.  Zohar’s model of existence in the human consciousness is that the brain has two interacting systems.  Coherency (synchronized jiggling of cell molecules) is accomplished with the Bose-Einstein condensate, which she associates with achieving levels of consciousness via the communication linkage of biophoton activity.  The second is a computer-like linkage to the individual neurons of the brain.  It is a quantum mechanical model.  She believes that this dual system acts as one unit giving us our view on reality without the need of a supernatural realm for science to have to address.  Perhaps she is on to at least how we interface with the laws of nature or the consequence of God’s Being.
Report Spam   Logged
Enigcom

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 10:58:11 pm »

There is something very fishy about this site. This post has gotten a lot of action at other sites. I think this place is rigged.
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2010, 11:36:07 pm »

There is something very fishy about this site. This post has gotten a lot of action at other sites. I think this place is rigged.

come on rigged, thats a pretty far out conspiracy you have their? I was maybe thinking, this is out there to, that this site may be get sold at a future date thats one of my kidding around hypothetically paranoid wonder? I have little faith in the INTERNET..   
« Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 11:36:48 pm by Keith Ranville » Report Spam   Logged
Michelle Jahn
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 02:07:18 am »

I think it's just a lot of reading.  Who's got the time?
You should start a topic that is controversial, that would probably get a lot of hits!
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2010, 02:39:03 am »

I think it's just a lot of reading.  Who's got the time?
You should start a topic that is controversial, that would probably get a lot of hits!

There is controversial then there is shock reaction attention topics.. like when some people kids that post untrue nonsense over and over again? ... what is?
Report Spam   Logged
Enigcom

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2010, 05:46:41 pm »

Some folks can't even use the right version of there. Instead they use Their. Some have not the patience to read. I am at the wrong site. Thanks anyway.
Report Spam   Logged
Seer of Dark Things
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2010, 10:51:42 pm »

Well, happy trails then.
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2010, 01:24:46 am »

Some folks can't even use the right version of there. Instead they use Their. Some have not the patience to read. I am at the wrong site. Thanks anyway.

Cheese to go with that whine, man.. we'd..Better pack out baggage we're being taken on a sympathy grammar trip?   Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Enigcom

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2010, 12:55:06 pm »

Poor souls...they betray their own tolerance stances toward others.
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2010, 01:17:30 pm »

Poor souls...they betray their own tolerance stances toward others.

Go cry us a river in your own drought of emotional needs? For Pete Sakes   Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: