Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:03:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

F*CK YOU JET BLUE! BEER ME..

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: F*CK YOU JET BLUE! BEER ME..  (Read 67 times)
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« on: August 10, 2010, 05:35:24 am »

I Was On The JetBlue Flight Where The Flight Attendant Went Insane And Then Slid Down The Escape Chute!

By Contrarian
Published: August 10, 2010

Steven Slater

I was in Pittsburgh this weekend for Walkoff Walk’s annual HEIST meetup — more on that later — and I flew back this morning. ?JetBlue flight 1052 was really uneventful, barely more than an hour. ?I’m glad I had time to watch all of “The Price is Right” before we landed. ?I was afraid I’d miss the end of the Showcase Showdown.

As we were taxiing to the gate, we stopped and several passengers got up to get their bags. ?One of the flight attendants announced that we were not quite at the gate yet and asked everyone to sit down. ?I hadn’t moved since I was in row 15. ?We pulled up to the gate and people started to get off the plane. ?As I got up to get my bags, the flight attendant made this announcement:

“To the passenger who just called me a motherfucker: f*** you. ?I’ve been in this business 28 years and I’ve had it.”

Join the conversation about this story ?

http://www.investingcontrarian.com/financial-news-network/i-was-on-the-jetblue-flight-where-the-flight-attendant-went-insane-and-then-slid-down-the-escape-chute/
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 07:18:39 am by Brooke » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 05:39:03 am »

JetBlue Flight Attendant Curses Out Passenger, Uses Emergency Slide To Exit Plane And Run Away

Submitted by admin on Mon, 08/09/2010 - 15:00

Imagine this sight: Your JetBlue flight has just touched down at your destination when a flight attendant takes to the public address system, drops the F-bomb, pops the emergency door and exits the plane via the emergency slide. We're really hoping someone out there has video footage of this incident that went down at JFK Airport today.

The flight from Pittsburgh to NYC had just arrived when the attendant found himself involved in a verbal altercation with a passenger.

Here's how the NY Times describes the scene:

One passenger got out of his seat to fetch his belongings from the overhead compartment before the crew had given permission. [The attendant] instructed the man to remain seated. The passenger defied him. [The attendant] approached and reached the passenger just as he pulled down his luggage, which struck [the attendant] in the head.

After his request for an apology was answered with profanity by the passenger, the attendant took to the intercom and announced, "To the passenger who called me a motherfucker, **** you... I've been in the business 28 years. I've had it. That's it."

That's when he popped open the emergency exit and slid down to the tarmac. He then went inside, ripped off his tie and hopped on the AirTrain monorail to the JetBlue parking lot.

According to the Wall Street Journal, he also managed to swipe a few beers from the plane's galley on his way out.

The attendant, 39, was arrested at his home and charged with reckless endangerment and criminal mischief.

JetBlue is, of course, taking this seriously and helping the FAA with their investigation. However, said the airline in a statement: "At no time was the security or safety of our customers or crew members at risk."

Flight Attendant Uses Emergency Slide to Escape Dispute [NY Times]

Fed-up JetBlue flight attendant drops intercom F-bomb, screams, 'I've had it,' bolts plane [NY Daily News]

Flight Attendant Pops Emergency Chute, Escapes Plane at JFK [WSJ]

Thanks to SteveDave and Howard for the tip!
http://patrickhenrypress.info/node/255107
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: