Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 12:43:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Try Not To Pee Your Pants!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Try Not To Pee Your Pants!!!  (Read 140 times)
Paulo Riven

« on: August 11, 2010, 04:32:50 pm »

This one by via mars 2

female intern is getting shown around the new ward by a doctor. as they walk by a room she notices a patient whacking off for all to see.

"look at that guy. what's wrong with him?"

"he's got swollen nads and needs to do that 5 times a day to relieve the pressure" says the doc as they move on down the hall.

they pass another room and take a quick look in. the intern yells "look at that nurse, she's giving that patient a blowjob and you didn't say anything. what's up with that?"

"same disease, better health plan"

This one by via mars 2.

a mexican, an arab, and a cowgirl are sitting in a bar in arizona. the mexican downs his drink, throws the glass in the air and shoots it to pieces.

"we've got so many cheap glasses in mexico that we just shoot them when we're finished"

then the arab downs his iced tea and throws his glass in the air and shoots it too.

"we've got so much sand back home that we just shoot our glasses too"

the cowgirl downs her shot, throws her glass in the air, shoots the mexican and the arab, then catches her glass and slams it on the bar.

"in arizona we have so many illegals that we don't have to drink with the same ones twice"

This one by me.

An American tourist walks up to a Mexican sitting against a wall with a bull standing beside him.

The American asks the Mexican; "Pardon me senhor, but can you tell me what time it is".

The Mexican looks up from under his sombrero and siesta,looks at the American and says; "Si senhor,I can". He then reaches over and grabs the bull by the balls and turns to the American and says: "Is 10 minutes past 3 senhor".

The American in utter surprise and eyes wide open, says to the Mexican, "That's incredible,how on Earth can you tell the time by holding a bull's balls?"!!!

The Mexican looks up at him again and says;

"Is easy senhor,first you reach over and grab el torro by his balls like this, then you give them a good lift.....

.....and you see that clock over there on the tower?"

Report Spam   Logged

[R]...Riven The Seer and Royal Bloodline to Atlantis...[R]

New! Tribes of Atlantis Academy of Atlantis Research Forums; http://tribesofatlantis.freeforum.ca/index.php
Website; https://sites.google.com/site/tribesofatlantis/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: