Atlantis Online
August 14, 2022, 11:35:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
  Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Timeline of Our Mysterious World

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Timeline of Our Mysterious World  (Read 33394 times)
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member
Posts: 4349

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2007, 10:44:26 pm »

Loch Ness Monster sighting by Reverend Donald Ormand, and W.F. "Ted" Holiday attempts to exorcise the Loch.

A "Skunk Ape" is sighted in Florida.

A UFO is shot down over the Pacific by the US Navy. A destroyer hit the craft with a SAM while heading from San Diego to Hawaii. The craft sank in 350 feet of water, and the Glomar Explorer was called in to lift it. The craft was sent by rail to the Great Lakes Naval Training Center where it was examined.

Robert Emenegger and Alan Sandler, two well connected LA businessmen are invited to Norton AFB to see a film of the Holloman UFO landing (although they are told that it took place in 1971).

It becomes obvious to the government that "thousands" of people are being abducted by Aliens who are not on the agreed upon list.

April 30--An educated London woman named Mary Treadgold was traveling by bus through the Highlands. Near the town of Mull, the bus pulled over to the side of a narrow road to let an oncoming car pass by, and Treadgold idly looked out the window to an expanse of peat. There, standing in front of a clump of heather, stood a "small figure, about 18 inches high, a young man with his foot on a spade, arrested (frozen like a bird or a squirrel on the approach of something alien) in the act of digging," she reported. "He had a thin, keen face (which I would know again), tight, brown, curly hair, was dressed in bright blue bib-and-braces, with a very white shirt, with rolled-up sleeves. An open sack, also miniature, stood at his side. He was emphatically not a dwarf, nor a child, nor (last desperate suggestion of a skeptic) a plastic garden gnome. He was a perfectly formed living being like any of us, only in miniature." The figure was lost to view after the bus resumed its journey. "When I got home," Treadgold wrote, "I inquired from a Highland acquaintance who told me friends of hers had seen similar small people on Mull, and that Mull was known for this. She added the small people were generally pale (I don't recall this particularly) and very bright. This last I do recollect in the brightness of the hair and clothes, and the general appearance of energy and alertness.

June 14--In New Mexico, a crashed UFO recovered with survivors. Area cordoned off within a half hour and DERO (Downed Extraterrestrial Recovery Operations) activated. 385 Americans witnessed the crash, all disappeared with their families. Anthrax epidemic was blamed. Some Americans near the crash site were shot by paramilitary stormtroopers. Craft removed to Coonty Mountain and then later onto Battle Mountain in Nevada and remains there.

Summer--Residents of New Jersey's Newton-Lafayette area described a giant man-like alligator they had seen locally. Newspaper reporters wrote about an old Indian tale from the region that told of a giant, man-sized fish that could never be caught.

August 19--A living giant was sighted in the little village of Buffalo Mills, Pennsylvania. A man at least nine-feet tall strode down the main street of the village, dressed in strange clothing, which appeared to be made of some sort of shimmering material. He gazed at the startled townspeople in a dark, penetrating way and then loped off casually into oblivion.

Fall-- In the fall of 1973, western Pennsylvania played host to dozens of reports of strange apelike creatures, sometimes seen in association with UFOs, said to have (in one witness's words) "fire-red eyes that glowed in total darkness," and to be "seven to eight-feet tall, and to give off a strong, unpleasant odor." Another type of creature, investigator Stan Gordon noted, "was said to be between five and six-feet tall. It was described as looking just like an extremely muscular man with a covering of thick dark hair". Again in these reports, the arms were very long and hung down past the knees. This creature appeared to have superior agility exceeding that of a deer. From footprints discovered, the stride of the creatures varies between 52 and 57 inches. In these reports there was no indication of odors. Two sketches published in Flying Saucer Review (July 1974, page 5) show these creatures to bear a striking resemblance to the traditional werewolf, though neither witnesses nor investigators remarked on the fact.

October 2--In Derry, New Hampshire, at about eight at night, more than 20 witnesses saw two small, whitish-yellow glowing orbs, about two-feet round, performing maneuvers. The two objects then descended towards Rainbow Lake and, once above it, one of them fell straight down and splashed into the water, making an audible splash and a series of waves. The other soared upwards and vanished. The police were contacted and subsequently divers from the local fire department were called in. They searched the water, but reported near zero visibility due to the cloudy, murky conditions. Dragging the bottom with nets was considered, but apparently dragging for UFOs was not included in the small-town fire dept's budget, and no further searches were conducted.

October 11--The "Pascagoula Incident" involved two men, 19-year old Calvin Parker and 42-year old Charles Hickson, both of Gautier, Mississippi, who were fishing in the Pascagoula River when they heard a buzzing noise behind them. Both turned and were terrified to see a ten-foot wide, eight-foot high, glowing egg-shaped object with blue lights at its front hovering just above the ground about forty feet from the river bank. As the men, frozen with fright, watched, a door appeared in the object, and three strange Beings floated just above the river towards them. The Beings had legs but did not use them. They were about five-feet tall, had bullet-shaped heads without necks, slits for mouths, and where their noses or ears would be, they had thin, conical objects sticking out, like carrots from a snowman's head. They had no eyes, gray, wrinkled skin, round feet, and claw-like hands. Two of the beings seized Hickson; when the third grabbed Parker, the teenager fainted with fright. Hickson claimed that when the Beings placed their hands under his arms, his body became numb, and that then they floated him into a brightly lit room in the UFO's interior, where he was subjected to a medical examination with an eyelike device which, like Hickson himself, was floating in mid-air. At the end of the examination, the Beings simply left Hickson floating, paralyzed but for his eyes, and went to examine Parker, who, Hickson believed was in another room. Twenty minutes after Hickson had first observed the UFO, he was floated back outside and released. He found Parker weeping and praying on the ground near him. Moments later, the object rose straight up and shot out of site. Expecting only ridicule if they were to tell anyone what had happened, Hickson and Parker initially decided to keep quiet; but then, because the government might want, or ought, to know about it, they telephoned Kessler Air Force Base in Biloxi. A sergeant there told them to contact the sheriff. But uncertain about the reception their bizarre story might get from the local law, they drove to the local newspaper office to speak to a reporter. When they found the office closed, Hickson and Parker felt they had no alternative but to talk to the sheriff. The sheriff, after listening to their story, put Hickson and Parker in a room wired for sound in the belief that if the two men were left alone they would reveal their hoax; of course they did not. The local press reported their tale; the wire services picked it up; and within several days the Pascagoula Encounter was major news all over the country. The Aerial Phenomena Research Organisation (APRO) sent University of California engineering professor James Harder to Mississippi to investigate; J. Allen Hynek, representing the Air Force, also arrived. Together they interviewed the witnesses. Harder hypnotized Hickson but had to terminate the session when Hickson became too frightened to continue. Hickson and Parker both subsequently passed lie detector tests. Hynek and Harder believed the two mens' story. And Hynek was later quoted as saying "There was definitely something here that was not terrestrial".

October 18-- The "Coyne UFO Encounter" near Mansfield, Ohio, witnessed by four US Army Reserve UH-1H crewmen in their helo and a family of five on the ground. The helo crew was returning to Cleveland Hopkins IAP from Columbus, OH and were near Mansfield at 11:02 PM when the crew chief pointed out to then Captain Lawrence Coyne a bright red light that was in the distance and closing on them. Believing it to be a OHANG F-100, Coyne called Mansfield tower. He got a response, then nothing. The light then closed in on their helo at an estimated 600 kts and Coyne put the helo into a dive and then leveled out--with a cigar-shaped object with a red light and a green light right over them. Coyne then tried another dive and found the helo now rising--his copilot was frantically trying to call Mansfield tower. The UFO hovered over the helo for about 15-20 seconds, then accelerated off at an estimated 1,000 kts at 4,500 ft. When the UFO departed, the radio interference ceased, and the helo flew on to Cleveland without incident. An FAA and US Army investigation found no known aircraft in the area, and the witness descriptions of the object, radio interference, etc. ruled out natural explanations. The ground witnesses were found by a private UFO group who confirmed the UFO's and helo's movements. A footnote: that Huey, 71-5144 had a perfect maintenance record prior to the UFO incident-afterwards, that helo became the unit "hangar queen."

November 6--Fishermen in Pascagoula, Mississippi, reported a unique encounter with an unidentified submerged object, coastguards confirmed it. There were nine witnesses. The object was circular or elliptical in shape, about 12ft long, and gave out a beam of amber light. The two fishermen who raised the alarm said it looked like "a mini-submarine" and hovered about 4ft below them in the water. It was so close that they tried to hit it with their paddles. However, each time they tried to make contact, the light would go out and reappear in another position. When coastguard officers were summoned, they, too, tried to hit the USO. They succeeded, and reported that the object, whatever it was, felt metallic. The coastguard made detailed notes. The object, they said, had a parachute-like shape and moved at a speed of six to eight knots, making steadily for deeper water. The intensity of its light varied from nothing to a glare that was sometimes too bright to look at. When a torch was shone at it, the light "turned off" until the beam was removed. "The phenomena observed were not consistent with any known fish, other marine life or known light source," concluded the coastguard report.

December 13--French journalist Claude Vorilhon purportedly says aliens ("Elohim") contacted him with a message in the south of France. He later forms the "Raellian Movement".


Eric Laithwaite demonstrates his antigravity machine at the Royal Imperial Technical College. It weighed 20 lbs when not running, and decreased to 15 lbs when running. It also used a "DePalma N machine" (free energy) to generate the energy it required.

A globe-shaped UFO exploded near the town of Donetsk in the northern Rostov region of Russia. Debris from the explosion were examined by many people.

Bilderberger meeting in Megeve, France.

Robert Galley, French Minister of Defense, says publicly, "I must say that if listeners could see for themselves the mass of reports coming in from the airborne gendarmerie, from the mobile gendarmerie, and from the gendarmerie charged with the job of conducting investigations, all of which reports are forwarded by us to the National Center for Space Studies, then they would see that it is all pretty disturbing."

Kennedy Deaths: Joseph A. Milteer (who blew the Miami plot and was allegedly present at Dealy Plaza) died two weeks after a Coleman stove blew up in his bathroom, although the burns on the body may not have been severe enough to cause death; Clay Shaw is found dead in his home (after an ambulance delivers a body-sized bundle there) cause of death undetermined because the body was embalmed too soon.

Warren Commission alumnus Gerald Ford becomes President.

According to the story told by the villagers near Mt. Everest, a Yeti attacked a Sherpa girl of a village while she was grazing her yaks. The villagers found several yaks killed with broken necks. The villagers believed the story told by the girl that an ape-like creature had twisted the neck of the yaks by grabbing the horns.

There is an unsolved break-in at Howard Hughes' Hollywood headquarters. Numerous documents are taken that are of interest to the CIA, the Mafia and the White House.

There is a wave of cattle mutilations across Nebraska and South Dakota.

There are multiple humanoids sighted in Argentina.

Widely reported UFO crash near Detroit. The alleged crash was announced twice by a TV station in Detroit, the first time in the morning: a UFO with four aliens aboard had been intercepted by the United States Air Force and had crashed in the area. One of their craft had been intercepted somewhere north of Detroit, engaged by the United States Air Force. People in the area never found out what happened after that. Everyone waited for the six o'clock news to tell them more. But the news crew only confirmed the landing, yet avoided being specific about its location and presented what little information they had with great caution, as if doing their best to downplay the sensational and possibly panic-causing information they were supplying, straight-faced and soberly, to their public. These were the station's regular newscasters, reputable and popular, with everything to lose by creating a hoax and nothing but brief notoriety to gain. By the time the eleven-o'clock news came around, the story had changed. The prime-time news crew had perpetrated an irresponsible and inexcusable hoax, and had therefore been dismissed from their jobs. No UFOs had landed; no aliens were in custody, dead or alive; the United States Air Force had positively not engaged or intercepted any craft whatsoever in the skies above Michigan; and that, officially and absolutely, was that. The early and 6 o'clock broadcasts are a matter of public record.

A reported UFO shot down over a USAF base near Savona, Italy results in an alleged autopsy of alien bodies.

A UFO crashes at Llandderfel, Wales. The British Army recovers two dead aliens.

May--Possible UFO crash at Ramstein AFB, Germany. Witness states, "Sometimes we actually got lucky enough to score a hit with a missile before the UFO could take any evasive action, which an army air defense battalion did with an antiaircraft missile near Ramstein Air Force Base. The spacecraft managed to crash-land in a valley. The craft was retrieved and flown back to Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada."

May 17--UFO crash at Chili, New Mexico. An Air Force team allegedly removed a 60-foot-wide metallic object from an impact area and moved it to Kirtland AFB.

June 9-- JASDF F-4EJ scrambled from Chitose AB to intercept unknown contact. Visual contact revealed a oval-shaped object 75 ft. across, pilot armed his 20mm gun as the UFO made two passes on the F-4. On the third pass, the UFO clipped off the tail of the plane. Both crew ejected, but the pilot, Lt. Colonel Toshio Nakamura, died in the ejection. RIO Major Shiro Kubota survived. A/C was 17-8307, official cause of loss was "Collision with aircraft or object unknown."

August 25--US Air Defense radars track a UFO descending over the Northern Mexico state of Chihuahua. Curiously, a civilian plane from El Paso also disappeared over the same area at the same time, perhaps due to the UFO. With daylight the next day, Mexican authorities began a search for the missing plane. Approximately 1035 hrs there came a radio report that wreckage from the missing plane had been spotted from the air. Almost immediately came a report of a second plane on the ground a few miles from the first. A few minutes later an additional report stated that the second "plane" was circular shaped and apparently in one piece although damaged. A few minutes after that the Mexican military clamped a radio silence on all search efforts. The radio interceptions were reported through channels to the CIA. Possibly as many as two additional government agencies also received reports, but such has not been confirmed as of this date. The CIA immediately began forming a recovery team. The speed with which this team and its equipment was assembled suggests that this was either a well-rehearsed exercise or one that had been performed prior to this event. In the meantime requests were initiated at the highest levels between the United States and Mexican governments that the US recovery team be allowed onto Mexican territory to "assist." These requests were met with professed ignorance and a flat refusal of any cooperation. By 2100 hrs, August 26, the recovery team had assembled and been staged at Fort Bliss. Several helicopters were flown in from some unknown source and assembled in a secured area. These helicopters were painted a neutral sand color and bore no markings. Eye witness indicates that there were three smaller craft, very probably UH-1 Hueys from the description. There was also a larger helicopter, possibly a Sea Stallion. Personnel from this team remained with their craft and had no contact with other Ft. Bliss personnel. Satellite and recognizance aircraft overflight that day indicated that both the crashed disk and the civilian aircraft had been removed from the crash sites and loaded on flat bed trucks. Later flights confirmed that the convoy had departed the area heading south. At that point the CIA had to make a choice, either to allow this unknown aircraft to stay in the hands of the Mexican government, or to launch the recovery team, supplemented by any required military support, to take the craft. There occurred, however, an event that took the choice out of their hands. High altitude overflights indicated that the convoy had stopped before reaching any inhabited areas or major roads. Recon showed no activity, and radio contact between the Mexican recovery team and its headquarters had ceased. A low altitude, high speed overflight was ordered. The photos returned by that aircraft showed all trucks and jeeps stopped, some with open doors, and two human bodies laying on the ground beside two vehicles. The decision was immediately made to launch the recovery team but the actual launching was held up for the arrival of additional equipment and two additional personnel. It was not until 1438 hrs that the helicopters departed Ft. Bliss. The four helicopters followed the boarder down towards Presidio then turned and entered Mexican airspace north of Candelaria. They were over the convoy site at 1653 hrs. All convoy personnel were dead, most within the trucks. Some recovery team members, dressed bioprotection suits, reconfigured the straps holding the object on the flatbed truck, then attached them to a cargo cable from the Sea Stallion. By 1714 hrs the recovered object was on its way to US territory. Before leaving the convoy site, members of the recovery team gathered together the Mexican vehicles and bodies, then destroyed all with high explosives. This included the pieces of the civilian light plane which had been involved in the mid-air collision. At 1746 hrs the Hueys departed. The Hueys caught up with the Sea Stallion as it reentered US airspace. The recovery team then proceeded to a point in the Davis Mountains, approximately twenty-five miles north east of Valentine. There they landed and waited until 0225 hrs the next morning. At that time they resumed the flight and rendezvoused with a small convoy on a road between Van Horn and Kent. The recovered disk was transferred to a truck large enough to handle it and capable of being sealed totally. Some of the personnel from the Huey's transferred to the convoy. All helicopters then returned to their original bases for decontamination procedures. The convoy continued non-stop, using back roads and smaller highways, and staying away from cities. The destination of the convoy reportedly was Atlanta, Georgia. No mention is made of the occupants of the civilian aircraft. It is not known if any body or bodies were recovered. Considering the destruction of the civilian light aircraft in mid-air, bodies may well not have come down near the larger pieces. Unfortunately what caused the deaths of the Mexican recovery team is not known. Speculation ranges from a chemical released from the disk as a result of the damage, to a microbiological agent. There are no indications of death or illness by any of the recovery team. It would not have been illogical for the recovery team to have taken one of the bodies back with them for analysis. But there is no indication of that having happen. Perhaps they did not have adequate means of transporting what might have been a biologically contaminated body.

October 27-- In the late night hours, an Essex, England family of five was driving home, when they were suddenly covered by a strange, green mist. Screaming in fear, the family members could see nothing, but they could feel a hard bump. Their next memory was waking in a spot about 1/2 mile farther down the same road, yet over an hour later. It would be more than two years until family members were put into regressive hypnosis. This memory retrieving procedure would recall a scenario of alien abduction. The car was "beamed" into a UFO, and a typical physical examination was carried out on the members.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum
Powered by SMF | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
Privacy Policy