Atlantis Online
September 28, 2023, 07:44:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
  Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Timeline of Our Mysterious World

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Timeline of Our Mysterious World  (Read 33957 times)
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member
Posts: 4349

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2007, 10:40:25 pm »


UN allegedly starts Vietnam War.

Alien wreckage from Roswell is moved to Hanger 19, Wright Patterson AFB.

A report was collected of an incident from the banks of the Likouala-aux-Herbes River near Lake Tele, in which a Mokele Mbembe had been killed, and its flesh eaten. All the natives who ate its flesh died. Most witnesses maintained that the animal was between 15-30 feet long (a long neck accounted for much of the length). The creature was also said to be a rust color, and may have had a frill or crest.

Air Force pursue aliens near Redmond, Oregon.

An expedition led by Texas oilman Tom Slick collected two examples of alleged yeti hands. One, at a lamasery at Makulu, Nepal proved to be the paw and forearm of a snow leopard, The other, a far more interesting matter, may be the single best piece of evidence for yeti's existence. Expedition member Peter Byrne was permitted into a lamasery at Pangboche, Nepal, where he had learned that a purported yeti hand was kept. The monks had specified that the hand was not to leave the premises, but Byrne, who had carefully worked out a plan of action, managed to persuade the lamas to let him examine it privately. They had no idea what Byrne had brought with him: human hand parts, secured from British primatologist W. C. Osman Hill, a scientific consultant to the expedition. Byrne reported to Slick: "I shall not go into detail here of how we got the thumb and the phalanx of the Pangboche hand. The main thing is that we have them, and that the lamas of the monastery do not know that we have them. Because they do not know it is of the utmost importance that there are no news releases on this or any publicity for some time.... The Pangboche hand is still complete, as far as the lamas are concerned. It still has a thumb and an index procimal phalanx. What they do not know, and what they must never know, is that the thumb and the p. phalanx at present on the hand are human ones, which we switched." The stolen samples, which included a piece of skin, were placed in a pack and taken undetected across the Nepalese border. But getting them out of India, where customs were stricter, was a more complicated matter. As it happened, however, two close friends of expedition cosponsor Kirk Johnson were staying at a Calcutta hotel, and Byrne sought their assistance. The friends, film actor James Stewart and his wife Gloria, wrapped the samples in underwear, buried them deep in their luggage, and brought them undetected to London, where they were given to Johnson. Johnson brought them to Hill on February 20. Hill concluded, disappointed, that the thumb and phalanx were "human." Later, however, he would change his mind, declare them less than fully human--possibly even the remains, unlikely as it seemed, of a Neanderthal man. Two other scientists who examined the samples at the time confessed to puzzlement. Zoologist Charles A. Leone regretted his "inability to make a positive identification," and anthropologist George Agogino later told writer Gardner Soule, "Many people who have examined this hand feel that it is a human hand with very primitive characteristics.... I do not feel that this hand is a normal human hand at all.... It is highly characteristic, however, of all the giant anthropoids." Blood tests of the skin sample indicated it was from no known human or primate. Unfortunately, the present whereabouts of the samples are unknown.

Six "aliens" captured by the Italian Army north of Rome following a UFO crash.

The Rand Corporation hosted a Deep Underground Construction Symposium. In the symposium report, machines are pictured and described which could bore a tunnel 45 feet in diameter at the rate of 5 feet per hour. It also displays pictures of huge tunnels and underground vaults containing what appear to be complex facilities and possibly even cities. It appears that the previous five years of all-out underground construction had made significant progress by that time.

Three large newspapers in Chile reported front page articles about UFO encounters where the crew members appeared to be German soldiers. In the 1960s there were reports in New York and New Jersey of flying saucer "aliens" who spoke German, or English with a German accent. In the Julius and Ethel Rosenberg atomic espionage trials, they spoke of "warships of space." Since they had access to top secret information, about what were they talking?

Loch Ness Monster sightings by Alex Campbell, who sees two creatures simultaneously, and by Tim Dinsdale, who films the monster. As well, the first echo-soundings are taken of the Loch.

PROJECT SIGN achieves success when the US establishes primitive contact with the aliens.

A joint US/USSR base exists on the Moon by this time.

UFO sighting at CIA headquarters after Naval officer contacts "space people" while in CIA-observed trance.

On the Polish coast, not far from Kolobreg, soldiers saw the sea become turbulent as a triangular object, 4 meters in size, emerged, circled the barracks, and flew away at high speed.

The Branch Davidians of Waco, Texas, believe they are to be killed, resurrected and transferred to heaven by April 22. They survive until their encounter with US government agents in 1993

January 21--In Gdynia, Poland, a bright, shining body crashed into the harbor basin. Divers recovered pieces of shiny metal, which were examined by the Polytechnic Institute and Polish Navy. Some material was reportedly lost. One and possibly two EBEs (Extraterrestrial Biological Entities), were found on a nearby beach and recovered by soldiers of the Border Guard or the Navy. These were next transported under tight security to the Soviet Union, where they remain to this day.

February--Outside Cedar City, Iowa, Private Gerry Irwin stopped his car to investigate what he thought was a crashing plane. He was later found unconscious. Sequels of the incident (fainting, amnesia and his return to the site in a trancelike state) are sometimes quoted as evidence of psychological experience correlated with the observation of the luminous object. Irwin deserted, and his subsequent whereabouts are unknown.

March--A green-eyed, seven-foot tall, seemingly armless humanoid, was seen late at night in Charles Mill Lake in Mansfield, Ohio.

April 20--UFO writer Morris K. Jessup commits suicide after receiving communications from Carlos Allende.

June 26 to 28-- The Reverend W.B. Gill and his parishoners at Boianai mission, Papua New Guinea are astounded when a flat saucer hovers overhead. Four figures were visible on its "deck" and a beam of blue light was emitted upward from it. The object did not come to ground level, but its position above the ocean was almost on a level with the observers standing on the hill.

July-- Major Robert Friend, the acting head of the Aerial Phenomena division (PROJECT BLUE BOOK) had been called to the NPIC to evaluate a "discovery" that had been made. Three days later friend arrived to be met by two Navy commanders and several CIA intelligence officers. They recounted what some have called "the most dramatic event in the annals of government UFO investigation." The vast majority of the details of the events come from a CIA memo prepared by Arthur Lundahl who was present for the dramatic event. The event had occurred at the end of a five year relationship between Navy Intelligence and a woman in South Elliot, Maine, named Francis Swan. Beginning in the spring of 1954, Mrs. Swan claimed to have been in contact with an alien by the name of AFFA who was orbiting the earth in a spacecraft by the name of M-4. One month prior to Lundahl's involvement, two Naval officers, liaison officers between Naval Intelligence and the CIA's Photographic Interpretation Center, traveled to Maine. There they watched Mrs. Swan become a communications link with AFFA as she had been doing for years. One of the officers, USN Commander Julius M. Larsen, wished to be able to communicate himself and asked Mrs. Swan if she could teach him. "He decided he would like to do automatic writing," said Mrs. Swan, "and would you show me how. I said sure. I just put my hand on his shoulder and he could write." Arriving back in Washington, Larsen signed in at the guarded entrance of the NPIC, and headed for Lundahl's office. Commander Larsen demonstrated the new talent he had learned from Mrs. Swan for Arthur Lundahl and another CIA employee Lt. Commander Robert Neasham. Neasham had worked at the Naval Photographic Interpretation Center with Lundahl in the early 1950's, and had worked on UFO photographic analysis cases with Lundahl for the 1953 Robertson Panel. Neasham, in fact actually testified in front of the committee, stating that their conclusion was that the objects in the Utah (Tremonton) film were extraterrestrial spacecraft. Both men were reportedly open to the idea of extraterrestrial craft which is why Larsen approached them. There are no documents yet to support the idea, but, the trip to Maine may even have been planned and approved by Lundahl. Larsen sat down and subsequently went into a trance. Lundahl and Neasham asked questions, and Larsen voiced the questions, and through automatic writing wrote out the answers. Lt. Commander Neasham was very impressed at what was going on, so one of the questions he posed to AFFA was "It is very interesting that we are talking to someone we can see, but can we see proof of your existence?" Larsen switching from writing to speaking: "What kind of proof do you want? Neasham asked, "Can we see you or your craft?" "When do you want to see?" AFFA replied. "Now," Neasham said. "Go to the window," said AFFA. The men in the room raced to the window "where they saw a UFO fly by (i.e. not stationary) a short distance away. As they later told Friend it was saucer shaped and brighter around the perimeter than in the center." Checks with Washington Center Radar, according to Neasham, indicated that the radar returns from the part of the sky where the sighting had taken place "were blocked out" during the time of the sighting. The men involved were impressed enough to ask Friend to come to Washington as soon as possible for an important briefing. Arthur Lundahl wrote up a memo for the record to detail the events that had just occurred. It also included the names of the spacemen, their organization, their purpose. The document, according to Friend also included "times and places of several meetings called to investigate the case." Friend arrived from Wright Patterson at the Top Secret photographic lab where the first contact had been made. It was three days later, July 9, Lundahl and Neasham recounted the events of what had occurred a couple days earlier. Friend reviewed the memo that had been prepared by Lundahl. He suggested that Larsen try to make another contact with AFFA. Commander Larsen sat down and lapsed into a deep trance. In an interview done years later Major Friend described what he saw: "He was obviously in a trance. I saw it. There was no doubt about that in my mind. I could see his pulse quicken. I could see his Adams apple moving up and down rapidly. His handwriting was entirely different from his normal handwriting. The muscles in his torso did not appear to be strained, but the muscles in his arms were obviously stressed--as were the muscles around his neck--especially in his neck." "I tried to ask some questions, but he did not respond to me. Others asked questions. He responded to only one man." "I asked the man to whom the Navy officer was responding to ask AFFA if he would arrange a flyby." "The officer's arm jerkily wrote out, "The time is not right." "That trance lasted 15-20 minutes. There was no tape recording. No one had come prepared to make contact." "I was convince that there was something there. It didn't make much difference whether they (the Navy commander and the woman in Maine) were in contact with some people from outer space or in contact with someone right here on earth. There was something there that we should have found out more about." Major Friend returned to Wright Patterson and his duties running PROJECT BLUE BOOK. He prepared a memo to his commanding general, that has never been recovered in government files. The general told Friend that he would take further charge of the case himself. He never heard another word about the case. The only thing that he knew from discussions he had with Lundahl prior to leaving Washington, is that another trance session was planned for July 11th. Arthur Lundahl has never told the story of his full involvement of this case. Nor has he described what investigations were made by the CIA, and what the results were. When first confronted with the story Lundahl denied that he had even been involved. When evidence surfaced that he had been involved he admitted that he had been involved but nothing had happened. Lundahl refused to give many details saying that he was protecting Neasham from losing his job, and holding back details about Commander Larsen who made the alien contacts during the meeting, because he felt sorry for him.

September 13-- At least two control tower operators at Bunker Hill AFB, Indiana, and the pilot of a Mooney private airplane see one pear-shaped object, colored white, cream, and metallic, with a trail under it. Object showed little movement during three hours. Attempted intercept by USAF T-33 jet trainer failed.

November--According to the Belfast Telegraph, a man moving a large bush with a bulldozer on a farm in County Carlow, Ireland was startled to see a three-foot tall red man run out from underneath the dozer, "about 100 yards across the field, over a fence into the field adjoining." Three other men observed the fleeing figure. Only the Irish locale kept this from being treated as a UFO incident, though no UFO was seen.


CIA buys Southern Air Transport, begins development of "recruitment pills", studies mysterious amnesia of POWs moved through Manchuria, gives truth serum to brainwashed American POWs.

A Canadian ship reported that a cylindrical object with lighted portholes came down, hit the ocean, and sank off the north coast of Labrador.

Thomas Phillips sees a phantom train between Belleville and Sealy, Texas.

Former CIA Director Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter says publicly, "Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense."

Colonel Joseph Bryan, of the CIA, says publicly, "I am aware that hundreds of military and airline pilots, airport personnel, astronomers, missile trackers and other competent observers have reported sightings…These UFOs are interplanetary devices systematically observing the earth, either manned or under remote control, or both."

Translator for Eichmann's boss becomes Reagan's personal secretary in California.

Czech military officers observe a UFO with their binoculars at Brno, Czech Republic.

March--Following a UFO crash in New Paltz, New York, local law enforcement authorities captured a small humanoid outside his craft while two copilots escaped. The alien was turned over to the CIA and died 28 days later.

April to July--PROJECT OZMA: Astronomer Frank Drake listens for alien signals from space, receives unexplained signals.

May 5--UFO crash near Beira, Mozambique. Reports state that the saucer whistled and landed, and four humanoids ran into the woods before the saucer exploded.

August 13--Officers Charles A. Carson and Stanley Scott of the California Highway Patrol were on patrol near Red Bluff about 11:50pm when they saw a large illuminated object apparently falling from the sky. Thinking it was an airliner crashing, they quickly stopped and leaped out of the patrol car to get a position fix. "The first thing we noticed was an absolute silence," Carson stated in his official report. "We continued to watch until the object was probably within 100 feet to 200 feet off the ground, when it suddenly reversed completely, at high speed, and gained approximately 500 feet altitude. There the object stopped. It was an oblong or elliptical object with a definite red light at each extremity. In between the red lights, about five white lights could be seen occasionally. The object was capable of moving in any direction. Up and down and back and forth. It moved at high (extremely) speeds and several times we watched it change directions or reverse itself while moving at unbelievable speeds." Carson and Scott talked with several deputies at the Tehama County Sheriff's office who had also seen the UFO and observed the same maneuvers. The sighting lasted a little over two hours. The UFO was estimated to be about 150 feet in its longest dimension.

August--Wichita, Kansas marks the end of a three month flap of UFO sightings by thousands of witnesses across three states, culminating in a radar confirmation which prompted Air Force official to scramble to cover-up the wave of sightings as being nothing more than mistaken stars twinkling. Reporters as well as Boeing engineers and various aviation experts were eye-witnesses to sightings in this period, but all were simply told they were mistaken by US officials.

October 4-- A 300-foot-long, dull-gray, cigar-shaped machine emerged from a cloud during a rainstorm over Cressy, Tasmania, Australia. Among those who saw it was the Rev. Lionel Browning, an Anglican minister and Tasmanian Secretary of the World Council of Churches. As he and his wife watched this extraordinary sight-they estimated the object to be four miles away and 300 feet off the ground-five or six domed discs, approximately 30 feet in diameter, shot out of the clouds just above and behind the cigar. They headed toward it "like flat stones skipping along water". "After several seconds the ship, accompanied by the saucers, reversed the way it came," Browning reported. "It . . . was gone from sight after 30 seconds.... It appears the ship sailed on for some seconds unaware that it had shed its protection. Possibly when this was discovered, the saucers were called to the mother ship. The objects then moved back into the cover of the rain storm."

October 5--A formation of UFOs was seen by early warning radar in Thule, Greenland with a heading that seemed to be coming from the Soviet Union toward the United States. Within minutes, Strategic Air Command crews around America were scrambling to their nuclear weapons-laden B-52s and taking to the skies. When SAC Headquarters signaled Thule for further confirmation, their calls were answered with silence. Had Thule already been taken out? Anxious moments as the Generals prepared to send the B-52 crews to their targets inside Russia, when suddenly the radar blips changed course and disappeared.


Possible first Mothman sighting in West Virginia, a little research found that the same, or a similar creature, had been seen on the edge of nearby Chief Cornstalk Hunting Grounds on Route 2 in 1961 by a woman and her father. The research also turned up a possible reason for the strange events. Shawnee Indian Chief Cornstalk, slain in a great battle with Virginia militiamen in 1774, was said to have placed a curse on the area for 200 years.

Following the reported slaying of a female yeren "wildman" by road builders in a thick forest in the Xishuang Banna area of China, the first official inquiry was launched in 1961. By the time representatives of the Chinese Academy of Sciences came to the region, the body was no longer available, and the scientists concluded that the animal had been nothing more than a gibbon. This skeptical analysis killed government interest in the question for the next fifteen years, though two decades later Zhou Guoxing, an anthropologist with the Beijing Natural History Museum, would interview a local journalist who participated in the investigation. According to Zhou, "He stated that the animal which had been killed was not a gibbon, but an unknown animal of human shape."

Milgram's Yale experiments demonstrating dangers of obedience to authority.

Unexplained transmissions from space monitored by ham radio operators worldwide. Ham operator Bob Renaud allegedly makes contact with aliens.

30-meter diameter craft crashes near Timmensdorfer, Germany, per thick NATO report on UFOs.

At Eglin AFB, Florida, then Lt. Colonel Stevens was a F-100 squadron commander, and his plane had just had an engine change and he took it up on a test flight. Passing 16,000 ft, he noticed what looked like a blimp, but he knew it wasn't a blimp. The UFO began to accelerate away, and he went after it in full afterburner. Lost sight of UFO at 33,000 ft., No gun camera film taken as it wasn't loaded.

Michael Rockefeller disappears in New Guinea.

The CIA invasion of Cuba at the Bay of Pigs, launched from Guatemala, fails due to poor planning and cancellation of support by Kennedy. The CIA, the Mob, Cuban-exiles, right-wingers and Nixonites supposedly vow revenge against Kennedy

Kennedy develops extracurricular relationship with Judith Campbell, mobster Sam Giancana's girlfriend.

The "Bureau for Investigating the Loch Ness Phenomena" is formed.

A Soviet AN-2P mail plane encounters a UFO, and when later found none of the crew was aboard.

Unexplained radio transmission interrupts astronaut Gordon Cooper in unidentified language.

January--Cape Kennedy's tracking radar locked onto a huge UFO that was pacing a Polaris missile as it traveled over the South Atlantic during a military test flight.

February 2--NATO and Russia went on military alert when a fleet of 50 UFOs flew across Europe from the direction of Russia at a height of 100,000 feet. Nine minutes later they disappeared from radar. This incident, which nearly caused a nuclear confrontation between NATO's forces and the USSR, could also be the very same event that caused Jacques Vallee to become involved in the UFO phenomena. While working on the staff of the French Space Committee in 1961 Vallee witnessed the destruction of the tracking tapes of unknown objects.

February 13--"The Corso Object", discovered six miles NE of Olancha, California, picked up about 340 ft above the dry bed of Owens lake, is a 50,000 year old spark plug.

February--The Soviet Union launched a seven day orbital mission with two cosmonauts, one man and one woman. On February 24, the mission went awry when their space capsule began to malfunction, losing lights and air. Later, during their attempts to repair their craft, a curious conversation was recorded. "I'll take it and hold it with my right hand. Look out the peephole! I have it!," the female cosmonaut said. The male replied, "There is something! If we do not get out the world will never know about this!" The pair were never heard from again. Due to Russian secrecy about early space flights, it is virtually impossible to pin down who the two Cosmonauts were, but one was likely Gennady Mikhailov; the other might have been V Zavadovskiy.

April 18--J. Simonton of Eagle River, Wisconsin heard a whining sound and saw an object, 10 meters in diameter, 4 meters high, with exhaust pipes around the periphery, land near his house. A door was opened and a man appeared. About 1. 50 meters tall, he wore a black, turtleneck pullover with a white band at the belt, and black trousers with a vertical white band along the side. Two figures were visible inside the object. Simonton filled a jug with water, returned it to the man, who gave him three ordinary pancakes, and the craft took off.

April 28--A UFO crashed near the Korb lake east of Leningrad in Russia, leaving behind traces on the ground.

August 31--Several cars were stalled on a highway 30 miles from Moscow, Russia when a UFO reportedly hovered on top of an overpass for a few minutes. The cars were unable to start their engines until the UFO left the area. This doesn't sound particularly astonishing you say, but this report was one of the first to be taken seriously by the USSR Academy of Sciences Institute of Space Research.

September 19--The famous Betty and Barney Hill abduction case. Betty and Barney were returning to there home in New Hampshire from a vacation in Canada. At about 11pm the Hill's became aware of a bright star in the south west sky. Even though the Hills were more than likely looking at Jupiter, it is believed that the planet was used as a natural trigger for the abduction. It appears that some outside force can manipulate the mind of a witness to make them see a star or a planet as a UFO and use it to hypnotize them into the correct state of mind. Barney had to stop several times so Betty could get a better look at the UFO that was following them. Betty is adamant about the fact that the object had a pancake shape, even though her husband tried to convince both himself and his wife that it was only some kind of "jet aircraft". About three hours from home the strange light in the sky hovered in front of the Hill's car, it appeared to be a flattened disc with a line of windows along it's edge. A red light appeared to either side of the pancake. The Hills were able to see some movement from inside the craft and see the beings inside. The UFO began to move closer to the Hills car, Barney began to get upset thinking that the beings were going to "capture them". Barney remembered getting back in the car and speeding away, they realized that they were closer to home than they should have been but where hours later than they should have been. Betty began to have dreams of her encounter with the UFO, both she and Barney underwent hypnosis to recover lost memories. They both recalled an encounter with an alien race.

October 14-- A pair of clouds resembling "puffy-like daubs of cotton" passed in an eastward direction over Sunset, Utah. The clouds were linked by a cord of long, stringy material. Immediately behind them were two smooth, metallic, disc-shaped structures. All four objects disappeared over the horizon. The next day Ronald Miskin, an investigator for the Aerial Phenomena Research Organization, interviewed the witnesses. One was Sunset's mayor, who was pointing upward and illustrating the objects' trajectory when suddenly a "puffy" white object flew overhead, joined soon after by another, and the two proceeded to streak across the sky in the same direction as the objects of the previous day.

October 14--A USAF B-52G bomber disappears without a trace over the Bermuda Triangle between Bermuda and North Carolina. Another plane had the bomber on radar until it just suddenly disappeared, the radar line stopping abruptly.

November--Paul Miller and three of his companions were returning home that evening when they saw what they described as being a "luminous silo" land in a nearby field. After disappearing and reappearing in front of them, the silo then seemed to open up and two humanoids emerged from within it. Panic-stricken, Miller aimed at the humanoids and fired his rifle, apparently injuring one of them. On their way home that evening, the two men experienced blackouts and appeared to lose three hours, an event which terrified them completely. The next morning however, when Miller reported to work that day, three Men In Black arrived. They claimed to be government officials, and went on to query him about the UFO incident, even though they couldn't possibly know about it. "They seemed to know everything about me; where I worked, my name, everything else" Miller reported. Not surprisingly, Miller didn't dare report this incident for several years following the MIB's visit.


SR-71/A-12 testing begins at Area 51.

Boy hit by auto of James Schinbacher disappears.

A black rain falls in Slains, Scotland.

Another UFO is alleged to have crashed near the nuclear test site at Semipalatinsk in Kazahstan. Again transported to Zhitkur.

CIA allegedly pays a Canadian agriculture technician to infect Cuban turkeys with Newcastle disease (though the technician supposedly double-crossed them).

UFOlogist Williamson disappears in South America.

A disc-shaped UFO is said to have crashed in northern Russia with the wreckage transported to the Odintsovo base near Moscow.

Murder of Marilyn Monroe made to look as though it were a suicide.

Dr. Edgar Schein outlines behavior modification program for US prisons based on Korean brainwashing techniques.

Bilderberger meeting in Saltsjobaden, Sweden.

UFO explodes over a South Atlantic beach in Ubatuba, Sao Paulo state, Brazil. Molten slag is recovered.

John Glen flew his Friendship Seven spacecraft over the Southern Hemisphere. While flying he noticed several glowing spheres surrounding his aircraft. Glenn described them as fireflies and later said they acted like living critters. NASA dismissed the anomaly as ice falling off the module.

Hunt becomes head of CIA's new Domestic Operations Division.

CIA interferes with Equadoran Politics.

Loch Ness Monster sighting by W.F. "Ted" Holiday.

January 29-- Over Eastern Holland, a Dutch Air Force F-86K pilot sighted a disk both visually and on radar. Base also reported radar contact on their sets. Pilot radioed a demand for ID and the object to land but no response. Base ordered him to shoot the UFO down. He armed his two AIM-9Bs and 20mm cannon, but the UFO sped away before he could fire.

April--NASA pilot Joseph Walker said that one of his tasks was to detect UFOs during his X-15 flights. He had filmed five or six UFOs during his record breaking fifty-mile-high flight in April, 1962. It was the second time he had filmed UFOs in flight. During a lecture at the Second National Conference on the Peaceful Uses of Space Research in Seattle, Washington he said: "I don't feel like speculating about them. All I know is what appeared on the film which was developed after the flight." To date none of those films has been released to the public for viewing.

May 22--A space probe landed on Mars and confirmed the existence of an environment which could support life. Not long afterward the construction of a colony on the planet Mars began in earnest.

July--A "space capsule" landed in the Bolivian town of Ayo-Ayo, some thirty miles from the city of La Paz. The object fell into a deep ravine not far from the town, and its fall from the heavens was followed by the remarkable appearance of a feline never seen in Bolivia--a puma, which was assumed to have been disgorged by the "space capsule". The hapless feline was bludgeoned to death by the townspeople and its pelt sold to the U.S. Air Attaché, one Colonel Wymer.

September 11--Over the Mediterranean north of Egypt, four RAF Javelins out of Cyprus intercept a "large" white light. UFO maneuvered above the interceptors before moving away at Mach 5 (estimated speed).

December 10--According to various sources, two RAF personnel observed a strange domed object fall behind a hanger at RAF Cosford, Wolverhampton, England. The two men then stated that the object swept the airfield with a strange green beam. However, when they returned with help, the object was gone. The two men were then allegedly subjected to a rigorous interrogation, and the events covered up. A couple of days later a very large transport plane landed, which was extremely unusual for this base, and was loaded up with a large hidden object.

PROJECT REDLIGHT suffers a setback when sometime in 1962 a craft blew up not far from the test sight, in the air, and the explosion was seen over a three-state area. The pilots were killed, they had no idea what had happened or why the craft blew up, but they put PROJECT REDLIGHT on hold until a later date when the aliens supplied us with three craft and personnel to help us learn how to fly them.

Jack Ruby allegedly flies from Mexico City to visit Havana. Lee Harvey Oswald returns to US with Marina, his Russian wife, who is allegedly a KGB agent. They live in New Orleans. Oswald allegedly meets Shaw, Ferrie and other operatives who work for the FBI and CIA. During this time, Ruby visits New Orleans in order to hire a stripper named "Jada", who becomes a featured performer. Oswald distributes "Fair Play for Cuba" leaflets from the same address as (ex-FBI) PI Guy Bannister's Office, which is also used for E. Howard Hunt's (allegedly the "brother-in-law" Thornley met with several times over period 1961-1963) Cuban Revolutionary Council and other anti-Castro fronts. He has a confrontation with Carlos Bringuier, an agent for the CIA's Domestic Contact Service, in front of Shaw's International Trade Mart. Oswald provokes (or asks for) Bringuier to hit him. Oswald pleads guilty when they are both arrested, then asks to see an FBI agent. He is released and appears on radio and TV the next day to publicize his Pro-Cuban activities. Oswald, Ferrie and Shaw allegedly attempt to register to vote in rural Clinton Louisiana, attracting attention by arriving in a black Cadillac. Oswald moves to Dallas. De Mohrenschildt, friend of the Kennedys, befriends the Oswalds in Dallas.


Jesus' face appears on tabernacle in Glad Tidings, Nassau, Bahamas.

An oceanic UFO (some term them USOs or Unidentified Submersible Objects) was tracked by the U.S. Navy near Puerto Rico. On a training maneuver, a sonar operator detected a sub aqueous object traveling at over 150 knots. The technicians tracked this object for four days and it maneuvered down to the incredible depth of 27,000 feet. Submarines of 1963 could not dive further than a fraction over a mile into the ocean deeps.

Numerous Men In Black spotted in Dealy Plaza.

Alien spacecraft crashes in the Balkans, yielding 12 bodies.

Bilderberger meeting in Cannes, France.

CIA begins weather modification project over Hue, Vietnam.

British government contacts aliens.

Four children see a UFO land just outside Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. An alien nine feet tall and wearing a white monk's hood beckons to them.

President Kennedy sights a UFO while boating off Hyannisport on Cape Cod. The object was "disc-shaped, about 60 feet in diameter, with a gray top, and shiny bottom." It hovered above the water for 40 seconds, emitting a low pitched humming sound. Then it flew straight up in the air and was gone. Kennedy swore those present to keep the incident secret.

May 15--Astronaut Gordon Cooper was shot into space in a Mercury capsule for a 22 orbit journey around the world. During the final orbit, Major Cooper told the tracking station at Muchea, Australia that he could see a glowing, greenish object ahead of him quickly approaching his capsule. The UFO was real and solid because it was picked up by Mucheas's tracking radar. Cooper later said: "For many years I have lived with a secret, in a secrecy imposed on all specialists in astronautics. I can now reveal that everyday, in the USA, our radar instruments capture objects of form and composition unknown to us."

July 16--Possible UFO landing in Charlton, Wiltshire, UK. A farmer discovered strange crater 2. 5 meters wide and 2. 5 meters deep. Vegetation around it was burned and there were four holes in the ground around the crater itself.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum
Powered by SMF | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
Privacy Policy